• Kahlon Kahlon Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Awesome company. I have been ordering from Kahlon since about 2003. Never had an issue and always get the product quickly."

"Long time Kahlon customer and I am always satisfied with product and customer service."

"Took 10 days for delivery on 2 day shipping. prodct was supposedly in stock. Product was what I ordered."

"The shipment was received on time. The memory cards were securely packaged. Kudos on good service and price."

"No problems with the merchandise. "

"good experience with Kahlon , delivered quickly and was just what I ordered, Mark"

"product arrived quickly and works great. Our daughter is a sophmore in college; her current laptop is over 5 years old and needed a new battery since herold one would not hold a charge. "

"Great experience !!! If I need parts for my computer, I'm going to Kahlon first !!!"

"Package never received.
Message sent to Kahlon, and so far, no answer.
So far, I've just lost 60$

"Great value of a battery. Very fast delivery. Would order again from Kahlon should the need arise!!!!"

"We ordered a battery for our laptop computer. We appreciated the fact that the company informed us that the particular battery was not always compatible with the computer that we have, but we decided to give it a try. It arrived in a timely manner and has worked fine."

"My wife's Toshiba Satellite laptop was running slow and freezing up. I attributed the poor performance to lack of ram (2 G running Windows 7) I purchased 8G (2-4G boards) from Kahlon. Although delivery took a little longer than anticipated, they did deliver a product that installed and ran flawlessly. The problem seems to have been solved. "

"I ordered from online and received my product very quickly. A very good company to deal with. would recommend to others."

"Worked perfect no problems.
Shipment very quick.

"On time. As ordered.Good job."

Share Kahlon's store rating

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.