• Kahlon Kahlon Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Would be happy if you would use USPS for international delivery as cost would be significantly less."

"It was in great condition and arrived fast."

"These folks have my business, outstanding customer service."

"The item I ordered was not correct for my computer. They called me up and identified the correct product so I was not sent the wrong product. They have very good customer service."

"Fast shipping, item works perfectly."

"the ordering experience was quick and I like the fact that my information was retained from previous ordering. I didn't have to do a thing but put in the item number and I liked that."

"Good prices for quality equipment. Kahlon batteries and memory are better quality at lower costs than Dell exact replacements."

"They caught an error in my order, contacted me promptly, offered suggestions, processed the same day and got the order out for early delivery for a great price. Well run organization, couldn't give higher recommendations. "

"Easy to find what I was looking for, good price and fast shipping. Thanks!!"

"got what I ordered & delivered very quickly"

"RAM memory upgrade on-time, works great. Can't wait to order a new ssd and really turbo charge this old machine. "

"Battery received was either defective or not compatible with my computer. Returned to Kahlon via an RMA on 3/2 - received at Kahlon on 3/4 with a policy of an 8 day max. resolution time. Now 3/17 and no response from Kahlon. Guess my next step is to contact my Credit Card company about this. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2015

kahlon, Kahlon rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

We appreciate our customers giving us reviews, specially if it's constructive and allows us to do better with our services.

Further to our telephone conversation with you on March 17th at 9:56 am, a refund has been transmitted to your account for the cost of the item on March 18th. We did receive the return on March 4, and 10 business days from that, excluding weekends when we are closed, would be March 18th.

We have waived the re-stocking fee, even though testing the battery shows it was working at our facility, since the battery did not work for you. You had chosen to return the item for a replacement initially, but you commented that you wanted a refund. Refunds, as explained to you over the phone, would take anywhere from 7 - 10 business days from the receipt of the return.

If you need further assistance, or have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Have a good day.

Kahlon Support”

"I normally shy away from west coast companies, since I'm from the east coast... shipping seems to take forever. Kahlon had exactly what I needed and got it to me in a timely manner (within 3 days)."

"you guys are great and professional !! customer service can't be better !! In fact,I will be placing another order shortly for a battery back for my son's laptop......Thanks again !!!!!!"

"Never have found a better price from anyone else. Kahlon is the only place I buy memory from, Great Company!!!!"

Share Kahlon's store rating

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.