Stores > Kahlon

• Kahlon Kahlon Elite Status

2016-04-25

HIGH TECH.

"I WILL TELL EVERY ONE THAT I COME IN CONTACT WITH ABOUT THE HIGH TECH WORLD OF KAHLON BECAUSE OF IT ALL IN ALL PART'S FOR ANY TAPE OF ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO GO TO THE SITE OD KAHLON.COM AND SHOP FOR ALL YOUR PART'S."

2016-04-10

"The memory worked fine. I should have ordered 2 units."

2016-04-08

Fantastic job!

"I have been in the tech industry for about 20yrs and Kahlon has come through for me time and time again, especially with outdated or end-of-life equipment. The searches for manufacturer, model or part number is second to none. The resulting information given from the search about the product allows me to make an informed decision. I have always been satisfied with the product received and more so with the price. Fantastic job!"

2016-04-07

Easy as 1-2-3

"Love the website. It's delightfully simple. Found the RAM I needed, placed the order, got it in just a few days and it worked perfectly. And for less than half the price Dell wanted for the same RAM."

2016-04-06

Easy order

"Fast delivery and will continue to order all memory for home and work computers."

2016-04-02

TIMELY SERVICE

"I was told at the desk that I might have to wait for awhile, but I was taken in almost immediately by a courteous person to update my information. I was, then, lead back out to the waiting area to be, almost immediately, led back in and the doctor came. The whole visit was a pleasant experience. I was in and out in less than an hour."

2016-04-01

Battery and memory

"Been buying from Kahlon for several years. Good prices, responsive and economical shipping options. What more do you want.? "

2016-04-01

Memory enhancement

"I was recommended to your website by a friend. I have ordered from it many times and all of the products I have purchased have worked great! I would definitely encourage others to take a look at it!"

This review was modified by Aaronmbrwn on April 01 2016 01:56:03 PM

2016-03-31

Great Memories!

"Wonderful experience again as a return customer. Product received in lightening
Fast speed. Not much waiting which is very much appreciated.
Keep up the great service Kahlon!

2016-03-31

Kahlon always delivers!

"As usual, Kahlon had the best prices and the fastest delivery of my memory order."

2016-03-30

Guarantee of compatibility was the clincher.

"Quick, convenient, reasonable."

2016-03-30

"Horrible customer service!"

2016-03-29

Great Service !

"Battery was correct model and shipped in a timely manner. Wish the warranty was longer."

2016-03-28

Fast delivery

"Good product & price - very fast delivery"

2016-03-24

"So far the service has been excellent. When Kahlon is done with evaluating the warranty claim that I have then I can give a fuller evaluation."

Share Kahlon's store rating

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.