Stores > Kahlon

• Kahlon Kahlon Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-06-12

Tip top upgrade

"Upgraded my workstation....tried a different company's ram first without success, kahlon ram works without a hitch!! Put it in and everything sped up, flawless!"

2016-06-10

Great service

"Fast service got me back on line in days."

2016-06-10

Very Happy

"I received my order in a timely fashion and was very pleased with the product. I would shop with Kahlon again. "

2016-06-04

Careless picking and shipping

"Ordered PC-3200 and PC2-3200 for 2 different computers. 2GB of PC-3200 and 3GB of the PC2-3200. Memory labels reversed and wrong quantites of both. 2GB of the 3GB & 3GB of the 2GB ordered. Luckily that was enough to effect repair of both with 2 512MB of PC2-3200 strips left over. Did not complain because of the hassle of returning and delaying repairs. May use other vendors in the future.

NOT the first time Kahlon screwed up and shipped the wrong memory.

2016-06-03

Fast and accurate.

"My new laptop battery arrived on time in perfect condition. It charged right up and I am very pleased with all aspects of the purchase."

2016-05-31

Memory really speeds up old computer

"Went from 2 to 4 gig. WOW. And free shipping. What a company ! +++"

2016-05-30

My laptop just keeps going and going

"Ordered a new laptop battery it arrived exactly when they said it would fix perfectly and works flawlessly you can't ask for any better than that"

2016-05-28

Easy to use

"I found everything easily on the web site. Also very good prices "

2016-05-26

Memory ....

"I use Kahlon every time I need to buy replacement memory. Fast shipping, always works, no problems!"

2016-05-23

Pleased

"Very pleased with your service. I will be a return customer. Thank you
Steve Dvorak

2016-05-17

10 times great each time

"I have bought from them 10 times over 10 years , nothing but great experience."

2016-05-16

Customer service does not respond

"No one returned my calls.. no one available to chat.. won't respond to repeated emails.. repeated attempts to contact anyone to address my inquiry regarding my purchase.. They seem to hide from all customer complaints and are only available to chat when you are browsing their products to consider a purchase.. After the purchase they disappear and avoid all contact with customers. That was my personal experience.

I buy in bulk and wanted to place a large order, but I tested them with one single item purchase and they failed the test miserably. After going online to check other customer complaints and many customers shared my experience. I placed a very large order from one of their competitors and I got excellent customer service.

They seem to be afraid or inept when it comes to handling complaints.. They only want to communicate with customers anticipating a sale and are literally afraid to talk to anyone who has any problems or complaints. They seem to fail to understand what customer service agents are there for.. Bunch of cowards...

2016-05-14

Memories are made of Dese

"The 4 GB RAM dual pack I ordered from Kahlon for my 2009 emachines ET-1161-7 was a perfect fit. A noticeable speed difference was evident as soon as I fired it up after the install. Kahlon's specs for this PC were on spot accurate, and I would have no hesitation in using them again for future computer upgrades. Very pleased to keep a viable PC still functional."

2016-05-12

Satisfied Customer

"I've bought from Kahlon occasionally over many years, and have always gotten what I needed at good prices, in a timely manner, without problems. As necessary, I will do business with them again."

2016-05-09

We are up and running again!

"Very easy to order, came quickly, and was easy to install. Gave me the extra boost I
needed on my computer. Thank you.

This review was modified by trinucc2 on May 09 2016 07:52:56 AM

Share Kahlon's store rating

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.