Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.28/10 1,772 reviews

Kahlon is a merchant member
    Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Kahlon contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

All 1,777 Customer Reviews

"Ordering was easy online."

"parts work when they showed up that's what counts

"Purchase process is fast and easy. "

"Great customer service, excellent products at reasonable price. Highly recommendable online store."

"i searched I ordered I received and am happy
bob

"shipment came on time and price was right."

"Thanks -- memory fit perfectly and works fine."

"Took over two weeks before they even shipped it."

"Their web site is very easy to use with queries by brand by model number so you know very quickly that you're ordering the right thing. Prices are good, and the item always arrives (and it did again) on time and as ordered."

"Easy to find battery I needed on website. Best price and quick delivery.

Rating 8/104/5

"Delivery was 2 days later than what I paid. Product great."

"Kahlon’s laptop batteries exceed the original manufacturers’ batteries every time; and, across multiple factors for assessment:

1. where in some cases Kahlon offers the original size (smallest); more powerful and slightly larger where the battery would normally extend beyond the edge of the laptop; and, the largest battery possible that extends out-beyond the edge of the laptop then turns-up flush against the top edge-----head-to-head with the manufacturer’s re “size,” Kahlon will provide a more lengthy charge;

2. I used a Toshiba battery extended for my Toshiba Tecra and the contacts loosened over time so that if the laptop were moved ever so slightly working off the battery the laptop would shutdown. The replacement of the same size from Kahlon was a tight fit and did not have that problem. And, in addition I can work off the battery for a substantially longer period of time than with a manufacturers’ original replacement, i.e. staying with the brand name.

3. each time I have ordered I had questions that manufacturers’ call centers would only provide a canned or response they read right off of the instructions provided to staff at call centers. Even the “instant chat” with Kahlon is from a knowledgeable professional who pays attention and provides a focused answer. Here I am reminded of a chronic problem linking Sony Vaio model numbers and Product ID with a proper battery. As a point of departure I blamed Kahlon. And even rejected their response that explained Sony Vaio’s equivocation re their model numbers and product ID. However when I verified this I had to apologize to Kahlon.

4. One more thing. Upon promising a delivery date on a Thinkpad battery I received an email explaining delivery would be delayed one week due to a random extended container inspection by Homeland Security at the dock. Knowledgeable people would not be angry and rather should draw a quite different conclusion: the battery would be fresh from the factory, and not one sitting in a distribution warehouse for three years where you would never know the difference (Kahlon does not carry cellular phone batteries but this is a major problem with these, not just with computer batteries). Yet the sincere apology from Kahlon in this email asked if I would prefer to have an immediate refund of the purchase price. Are you kidding! Turn-down a battery fresh from manufacture? I don’t think so. The experience provided insight into the character of how seriously Kahlon takes its delivery commitments; and, most of all how fresh there stock turnsover.

And here I end in the same place where I started: Kahlon’s laptop batteries exceed the original manufacturers’ batteries every time; and, across multiple factors for assessment. David

"The most gratifying experience I had was with customer service. I had put down the billing address for the mailing address and vice versa. A lovely lady called me just to verify the shipping address. If she had not paid special attention to my order my adapter would've been sent to a P.O. Box. Thanks for paying attention to details. I will order from you in the future!"

"needed battery for sony and it needs program so computer see it works great"

"Product as described and quick shipping."