Product & services pricing Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10

"ALWAYS so quick and easy."

"Very good experience! Would not hesitate to use Kahlon again. "

"Everything as expected. No glitz's...

"There was an issue with the RAM I ordered for my Toshiba laptop......not Kahlon's fault. Issue was resolved quickly. They were very good at keeping me informed by email and phone. They wouldn't ship this memory until after they tested it for Toshiba compatability. This didn't take long and I received my RAM within two days after I was notified it was shipped. RAM works fine in my Toshiba laptop.
Great company to deal with and I'll definitely order from them again!

"Product availability, shipping and customer service were all stellar! I refuse to go anywhere else for computer products, and have referred many to your site. I LOVE your site. Keep doing what you're doing!"

"Good value, fast delivery. Correct memory and works well."

"Ordered memory on 6/30/14. Credit card was charged for full amount on 6/30/14. Product was not shipped until 7/15/14 and I was not notified at all that there was going to be a delay.

Also their RMA practice is not very good. It takes weeks to get replacements for defective parts purchased from them.

"Good and quick delivery of the order; I am very satisfied."

"Very satisfied.Thanks from Greece"

"The best, the fastest, and most reasonable memory I've ever bought. Great Company."

"I received my order 4 days earlier than expected and was able to finish my repairs and make my client more than happy. Kahlon is always reliable."

"i have dealt with this company before and have had a good experience with them. order was completed very fast."

chascoadmin's Avatar
Round Rock, Texas

"Kahlon is always dependable and has competitive pricing. Shipment was on time and well packaged as usual. I will continue to recommend them to my peers."

"The memory arrived in a timely manner as it always has , however the memory caused the macbook to not boot. Unfortunately this resulted in us need to purchase the memory from Apple direct. This is the first time in over 10 years of purchasing from Kahlon that the product didn't deliver. I am sure this was a one time thing.
All said, I love working with Kahlon and continue to refer my fellow IT folks to them.

"Was looking for RAM on web site. Information was incomplete. When I called stating the inaccuracy, And told them what I was looking for, I was told that the web site would be updated within 24hrs.
24hrs after the web site had updated system information, but still lacked updated ordering information.
I had to call a second time to order to get the ordering information. Upon arrival, invoice still had inaccuracies, but product seems appropriate.

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.