Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10

"Product was shipped and delivered in a timely manner and exactly met the specifications required all at a very competitive price. What more need I say. Feel free to use me as a reference.

Dan Rencewicz

"Very fast shipping and part was exactly as stated....it didn't happen to fix my problem ,but that was no fault of the part, it was just the speaker was in worse shape than originally appeared.

"I have purchased memory products from Kahlon in the past and have always had excellent service. I will continue to support Kahlon with my business.
John

"I had to return my memory because it did not work with my laptop even though the Kahlon website said it would work. The RMA process was a bit tedious however I eventually got my money back. I have ordered from Kahlon in the past and had better luck than I did this time."

"Promised in 7 days, got it in 3! Exactly what I ordered. No muss, no fuss. Excellent job Kahlon!"

"Great, reliable service. Count on Kahlon."

"Great service and price. Will recommend to others. "

"Placed several orders over the past 2 years and haven't had any problems."

"It was very easy to find exactly what I need on the site, it is set up perfectly.
The prices were extremely low compared to other sites.
The shipping was free, that's a huge plus.
Oh yeah, the most important, my computer runs faster than ever !!!!!!!

Thanks Again.
Happy as can be in NH.
Paul

"Though they sold me a battery for my laptop model they decided not to support model though it would have taken a simple software tweak to fix it. Now I'm stuck for return postage. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

kahlon, Kahlon rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Good day. We have issued a Return Number for the battery, so please just send it back for a refund.

As our customer service agent had explained to you, the model you have is NOT one that we have listed as one that is compatible with the battery you had bought. And although we have tried our best to assist you in trying to make it work, we were unsuccessful.

We will accept this back as a return for refund, and we will even waive the re-stocking fee, although your machine is not listed in the laptops supported by this battery, and all you need to do is mail it back to us.

Thank you and have a good day.

Support”

"they sent what I wanted at the time they said they would

"Good price.
Easy to find which memory type/class/speed I needed for my laptop
Order took a long time to ship and there were not any updates regarding the ship or arrival date. I had to write them to get that and even then, updates/info on shipment status were slow and cryptic.
Also, it took 3 days longer than their project 7-10 business days to arrive.

"Fast delivery, good product and reasonable price with no installation problems. Upgraded my Asus EEEPC netbook from 1 to 2 whatchamacallits with no problems and went from xp to W7. The computer simply recognized the new memory with no fidgeting around. Oh yeah, the intelligent catalog is great. Finds what you need and compatibility is guaranteed."

"This is one of the few places you can order memory for the old G5 quad cores that will actually work,and the prices are reasonable for same."

"Ihe time to adjust my pc per instructions ."

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.