Stores > Kahlon

• Kahlon Kahlon Elite Status

2017-01-02

Great

"They helped when I messed my order up."

2016-12-30

What's a Kahlon?

"I have never received bad merchandise or mislabeled or defective parts from Kahlon, I have ordered from them since the late 90's. Their product is always competitively priced and top quality, I recommend them to my friends and associates on a regular basis. Every vendor on the net should be this good."

2016-12-23

THE place to buy memory

"We've been using Kahlon for over 5 yrs and they've been great. Have bought memory for desktops, laptops, servers, PC & Mac. They all worked flawlessly. Highly recommended."

2016-12-22

Works just fine.

"Memory is as described and still working flawlessly. Have used many times before, that's why I come back. "

2016-12-20

Very satisfied

"Great batteries. Fast shipping. Solid packaging."

2016-12-20

thumbs up on product

"The product is operating outstanding. Getting it here, the shipping, caused concern as the represented time for shipping did not match up with the projected arrival date notice. It got here as represented on the website but that was a couple of days before the projected arrival date that appeared on the notice. "

2016-12-18

The memory worked !

"4 GB upgrade for an older laptop...worked as it should."

2016-12-08

Never in doubt

"I only buy memory upgrades for work and at home. Trustworthy seller and ships on time. I will continue to buy from them"

This review was modified by kauaian on December 29 2016 12:47:01 PM

2016-12-03

Another Great Kahlon Product and Experience !

"I am a long time Kahlon Customer. Thanks for the Great Service and Great Products. I will be back.

2016-11-18

Great RAM at a great price

"Kahlon helped me select the appropriate RAM. I placed my order on the simple website, and it was shipped very quickly -- and arrived MUCH sooner than I anticipated! I order several modules, all of which worked perfectly well. Compatibility was just as stated and all modules are performing great."

2016-11-03

Quick and easy

"My order was filled promptly and arrived before estimated date. Great value and service."

2016-10-26

Fast delivery! Up and running in no time!

"Our order arrived in a couple of days. It was easy to install and worked like a charm. We would recommend you to friends and would order from you again ourselves. "

2016-10-25

Just in Time

"Ordered a laptop battery from another source but after 3 wrong orders, I switched to Kahlon. Old battery was on its last legs. Received in a few days and it meets my needs. Have purchased memory from Kahlon several times."

2016-10-24

Farmers Branch

"Excellent as usual, items on the best prise and delivered on time, nothing hidden in theirs advertisement"

2016-10-20

Just right

"I do not appreciate ResellerRatings signing me up without my knowledge, and making private information public, without my knowledge"

This review was modified by asdfasdf334 on October 20 2016 10:30:55 PM

Share Kahlon's store rating

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.