• Kahlon Kahlon Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Kahlon had what I needed,easy to find, reasonable shipping charges, and quick delivery."

"Just what I wanted! Part worked and I could get it from you cheaper than elsewhere!"

"outstanding, quick delivery, will definitely use them again"

"The new battery is working well, thank you!"

"Part ordered came at the end of the estimated arrival range, so fine. The battery was also much heavier than the one it was replacing--which I could have intuited from the longer battery life advertised, but I hadn't. All in all I am quite satisfied. I reserve 5 stars for places that blow me away, but I have no real complaints. I chose Kahlon because they had more and clearer information on their products than anyone else had, and it has proved accurate so far."

"Got charged for express delivery although the parcel was two to three days late. "

"4GB ram stick came on time and has worked perfectly so far. Replaced a bad 4GB ram stick in my HP P7 1207c desktop. Description was very accurate including the equivalent HP ram stick part number. I had ordered an equivalent part from another online vendor but had to return. The computer only recognized 2GB of the 4GB ram stick. "

"No problems - good prices and delivered on time."

"I was shipped the wrong memory. It was an error on Kahlon's part. If you look at a Dell XPS 7100 on Google all the images are for a desktop. I was shipped memory for a laptop. When I submitted a RMA, I was told I would have to pay to ship it back plus pay a restock fee of 20%. I had two laptops that I was able to use the memory in so I wouldn't loose any money. I bought the right memory from another company."

"Received order as expected. Slight delay due to credit card address change that had not yet been updated. They called and emailed to work this out instead of simply not fulfilling."

"I had ordered batteries, power adapters and memory from Kahlon and always received a good product in a timely fashion at the place I worked at. So I ordered a battery for my personal computer. It was addressed improperly. I contacted the Company. They went the extra mile to find the package and resend it. I give them an A+ for customer service."

"First time I have ordered from this company will consider
them next time

"Great value and on time delivery "

"My return was processed quickly and replacement battery was shipped to me in quick order."

"it was a great price for the product"

Share Kahlon's store rating

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.