Stores > Kahlon

• Kahlon Kahlon Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-08-21

Return Customer

"Worked as always. Great shipping and packaging."

2016-08-20

Improved Memory

"No problems, good price & prompt service."

2016-08-20

great response. product worked like a charm.

2016-08-19

Excellence in action!

"Kahlon has always delivered excellent memory modules and service over the years to me! Will order from them again when I need memory."

2016-08-17

"my order was placed on a Monday and did not ship until Friday! 2day delivery took a week."

2016-08-08

"thanks for getting it to me on time and as promised"

2016-08-08

Always a 5-star experience!

"I have been a Kahlon customer for several years now, and have purchased batteries, memory and other items for a wide range of desktops and laptops. I have never had anything other than a 5-star experience from Kahlon, Customer service is wonderful, and their products have always been as-advertised or better."

2016-07-27

Need Memory...find it Here!

"Exact replacement memory, great price, and quickly shipped. Will buy again in the future."

2016-07-27

Absolute best

"Best price for really vintage obscure hardware, received a non-working item and a replacement was promptly sent w/o having to send the defective part back. Great ll-around experience"

2016-07-21

Knowledgable and Fast

"I had ordered a battery for my laptop from another company, but it didn't work. Ordered same one from Kahlon. They called me and said this battery has a history of not working in your particular laptop. Recommended I use a lower quality battery, since it will work.

I did, and it worked. Wish other company was that conscientious.

2016-07-21

Poor customer communications...

"Great product and price...order lingered in an unchanged status for more than a week. Two attempts to communicate about the status of my order via the customer question or comment feature at the website went unanswered and I finally called customer service number and talked to Sara (hope I am remembering her name right). She took my order information and said she would call me back as she was with another customer. The next day she had not called so I again called her and she was finally able to tell me that my order was a special order that apparently needed to be to be custom made and told me when it might ship and that I would receive an email notice of shipment. A couple of days later I received the email and the memory was promptly delivered 2 or 3 days later. I was glad that I was not in a hurry to receive it or I would probably be a little more critical and impatient with the failure to communicate the status of my order and the cause for delay in processing it. I would probably order again from Kahlon but they need to be more responsive responding to customer inquiries."

2016-07-14

Easy, Fast, Priced right!

"The web site is well built to help you find the right part fast, and at a good price. Delivery was even faster than stated. Good site that I've used for years and will continue to use!"

2016-07-08

Great as usual.

"The best price for ECC-Fully buffered memory!"

2016-07-07

NO RESPONSE UPON MY ORDER

"I have entered order. The credit card was not accepted.
I need porforma invoice since middle-end of June.
follow up many times to both sales@kahlon.com and billing@kahlon.com
but no response till now.

2016-07-06

I am a repeat customer for years.

"I am a repeat customer for years. Never had a problem. Thanks for a great product."

Share Kahlon's store rating

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.