Stores > Kahlon

• Kahlon Kahlon Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-05-28

Easy to use

"I found everything easily on the web site. Also very good prices "

2016-05-26

Memory ....

"I use Kahlon every time I need to buy replacement memory. Fast shipping, always works, no problems!"

2016-05-23

Pleased

"Very pleased with your service. I will be a return customer. Thank you
Steve Dvorak

2016-05-17

10 times great each time

"I have bought from them 10 times over 10 years , nothing but great experience."

2016-05-16

Customer service does not respond

"No one returned my calls.. no one available to chat.. won't respond to repeated emails.. repeated attempts to contact anyone to address my inquiry regarding my purchase.. They seem to hide from all customer complaints and are only available to chat when you are browsing their products to consider a purchase.. After the purchase they disappear and avoid all contact with customers. That was my personal experience.

I buy in bulk and wanted to place a large order, but I tested them with one single item purchase and they failed the test miserably. After going online to check other customer complaints and many customers shared my experience. I placed a very large order from one of their competitors and I got excellent customer service.

They seem to be afraid or inept when it comes to handling complaints.. They only want to communicate with customers anticipating a sale and are literally afraid to talk to anyone who has any problems or complaints. They seem to fail to understand what customer service agents are there for.. Bunch of cowards...

2016-05-14

Memories are made of Dese

"The 4 GB RAM dual pack I ordered from Kahlon for my 2009 emachines ET-1161-7 was a perfect fit. A noticeable speed difference was evident as soon as I fired it up after the install. Kahlon's specs for this PC were on spot accurate, and I would have no hesitation in using them again for future computer upgrades. Very pleased to keep a viable PC still functional."

2016-05-12

Satisfied Customer

"I've bought from Kahlon occasionally over many years, and have always gotten what I needed at good prices, in a timely manner, without problems. As necessary, I will do business with them again."

2016-05-09

We are up and running again!

"Very easy to order, came quickly, and was easy to install. Gave me the extra boost I
needed on my computer. Thank you.

This review was modified by trinucc2 on May 09 2016 07:52:56 AM

2016-04-27

great.........

"I bought something from them online. it was great...... yay"

2016-04-27

very fast

"I was well pleased with the service and the product."

2016-04-25

HIGH TECH.

"I WILL TELL EVERY ONE THAT I COME IN CONTACT WITH ABOUT THE HIGH TECH WORLD OF KAHLON BECAUSE OF IT ALL IN ALL PART'S FOR ANY TAPE OF ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO GO TO THE SITE OD KAHLON.COM AND SHOP FOR ALL YOUR PART'S."

2016-04-10

"The memory worked fine. I should have ordered 2 units."

2016-04-08

Fantastic job!

"I have been in the tech industry for about 20yrs and Kahlon has come through for me time and time again, especially with outdated or end-of-life equipment. The searches for manufacturer, model or part number is second to none. The resulting information given from the search about the product allows me to make an informed decision. I have always been satisfied with the product received and more so with the price. Fantastic job!"

2016-04-07

Easy as 1-2-3

"Love the website. It's delightfully simple. Found the RAM I needed, placed the order, got it in just a few days and it worked perfectly. And for less than half the price Dell wanted for the same RAM."

2016-04-06

Easy order

"Fast delivery and will continue to order all memory for home and work computers."

Share Kahlon's store rating

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.