Stores > Kahlon

• Kahlon Kahlon Elite Status

2016-12-03

Another Great Kahlon Product and Experience !

"I am a long time Kahlon Customer. Thanks for the Great Service and Great Products. I will be back.

2016-11-18

Great RAM at a great price

"Kahlon helped me select the appropriate RAM. I placed my order on the simple website, and it was shipped very quickly -- and arrived MUCH sooner than I anticipated! I order several modules, all of which worked perfectly well. Compatibility was just as stated and all modules are performing great."

2016-11-03

Quick and easy

"My order was filled promptly and arrived before estimated date. Great value and service."

2016-10-26

Fast delivery! Up and running in no time!

"Our order arrived in a couple of days. It was easy to install and worked like a charm. We would recommend you to friends and would order from you again ourselves. "

2016-10-25

Just in Time

"Ordered a laptop battery from another source but after 3 wrong orders, I switched to Kahlon. Old battery was on its last legs. Received in a few days and it meets my needs. Have purchased memory from Kahlon several times."

2016-10-24

Farmers Branch

"Excellent as usual, items on the best prise and delivered on time, nothing hidden in theirs advertisement"

2016-10-20

Just right

"I do not appreciate ResellerRatings signing me up without my knowledge, and making private information public, without my knowledge"

This review was modified by asdfasdf334 on October 20 2016 10:30:55 PM

2016-10-20

Good Item, so-so on delivery

"I ordered the item, waited about 10 days, emailed Kahlon about it since I hadn't received it. They emailed back saying they were going to ship it UPS 2-day service. I understood they were trying to make up for the delay, perhaps they can figure out a better shipping system so that this does not happen in the first place.

Otherwise the item is what I asked for, and am satisfied with it.

2016-10-18

Second time user.

"Second time I purchased laptop batteries. Fast delivery. Batteries lasted past warranty. All good. "

2016-10-08

"Order received and I'm very satisfied with the memory and prompt delivery.

Eugene

2016-10-06

I don't bother searching anyplace else.

"Kahlon has it, Kahlon delivers. They guarantee it will work. I suspect they have the best prices too, but I honestly don't care. I buy computer memory from Kahlon and I recommend them to everyone."

2016-10-06

10 year and more Customer

"We have been ordering from Kahlon for over 10 years mainly this is where HILL'S COMPUTER SERVICES has maybe got some memory did not work over 10 years but had no problem getting it resolved. This is where we get our memory for all our computers"

2016-09-24

my fumbles

"They were great in handling my miscalculations and revising my order.
Even gave me free shipping. They are always the best.

2016-09-21

Kahlon Delivers

"What I ordered, when I ordered it as I ordered."

2016-09-13

"My experience is actually not over. The battery I ordered did not work but when I filled out the required return information someone called me and wanted to know exactly what was wrong and actually offered to send me another battery and told me a few things to try. It was obvious to me that my satisfaction was just as important as them selling me something. I am still waiting on the new battery and hoping that it will work. "

Share Kahlon's store rating

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.