Product & services pricing Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10

"Good price, fast delivery.
Thanks

"Bought a new battery for laptop. Arrived fast and works fine, plus the cost was way less than a local store ! Kanlon is the best! thanks Bob"

"I have been doing business with Kahlon for over 10 years and they have always delivered superior customer service. This time was no exception."

"Got it much quicker than I thought I would. Thanks."

"The memory was defective. Working with your support was fine, but the hoops one must jump through and the time it took to get a refund was ridiculous!"

"Lack of communication. However they have good reliable products just hope u don't have to speak with someone. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

kahlon, Kahlon rep has responded

“Hello,

Good afternoon. We have received notification that you were unhappy with "lack of communication".

You had placed the order on the November 21st, , Friday, but there was a billing issue with it, so we sent you an email, which you had replied to. We were able to resolve that the next business day, Monday, November 24th, and we shipped the package out to you that day, and an automated email with the tracking information was sent to your gmail address. According to said US Postal Service TR#, "Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 9:21 am on November 26, 2014 in PORT JERVIS, NY 12771.".

After delivery, we have not received any further communication from you. We were wondering what you meant by lack of communication, as far as the order is concerned. And maybe you can advise us so we may help you better. We have left you two voice mail messages, one on Friday, December 12th, and this morning, December 15th, and have yet to receive a call back or email from you.

We would appreciate it, if you could contact us and let us know what the issue is, and how we may help. Thank you and have a good day.

Kahlon Support”

"The search was easy to find the right product. Pricing was good
also.

"UPDATE: I originally placed the order on 11/19/14 with Kahlon. I submitted a request via their system on 12/3 asking for a shipping estimate. I got an email from Reseller Ratings on 12/10 asking about my experience with Kalhon. I posted a 1 star review by clicking on a link in that email. Within a few hours of the 1 star posting, Kahlon contacts me to say that they are looking into the matter. Furthermore, I also got a email from Reseller Ratings asking me to provide documentation that I actually intended to purchase something from Kahlon. Apparently Kahlon suggested that my review was fraudulent and done by someone who didn't actually make a purchase from them. After providing multiple sources of evidence to RR that I ordered from Kahlon (and that they charged my credit card the day of the order and not waiting until the memory shipped) this review is now active. Note that all I did to post this review was to click on the link sent to me by RR.

At the end of the day, Kahlon has shipped me the memory. However, I got the feeling that if I hadn't posted a 1 star review, I'd still be waiting... And, I also did not appreciate being accused of posting a fraudulent review (especially since all I did was click on a link in the RR email). So, I'm leaving the overall review rating at 1 star.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I never received my memory. I submitted a comment through their system, but never received a reply. The online order status lists my order as being "Shipping Dock Printed", but no estimate of when the memory would get to me.

It's memory for an old computer, and was only a $16 order, so it's not worth my time to fight them on this...it's only really worth my time to leave a review here.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-12-2014

kahlon, Kahlon rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your recent review. We do appreciate all kinds of reviews, and we apologize for the tardiness of this package.

It's just that the items you had ordered, the 128MB Memory ECC Modules, are very rarely ordered nowadays, and we have to special build these things, and since it has to be ECC, requires specific parts for it.

We have shipped the items, and you should be receiving these within the next few days. If you have further inquiries, or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Thank you, and again, our apologies for the late shipment. Have a good day.

Kahlon Support”

"Came on time and works great!"

"I was searching the web for memory and found Kahlon. The site is easy to use and the prices are great! The memory worked perfectly."

"it is my vendor of choice"

"Time and time again, they have the BEST pricing and the BEST shipping options and the BEST Customer Service.

Thank you!!
Brian

"Merchandise received in good condition. Order was placed requesting two day shipping, after a week, nothing heard, finally able to contact Kahlon, shipment was waiting for a delayed portion of the order. Was frustrated that nothing was explained concerning the delay, until directly contacted. Other than that, all went well."

"the battery does not fit it is a tad too long on one corner"

"Very quick and helpful. Amazing service."

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.