Stores > Kahlon
  • Kahlon Kahlon Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Kahlon by clicking a star below.

2017-06-12

No feedback on exchanged parts

"Zero feed back on unopened parts returned for exchange, even with a returned merchandise code."

2017-06-12

My Go-To Place For Memory and Parts

"Kahlon is the best place for parts and memory. I love that I can search to find compatible parts. And it's all 100% guaranteed to work. I've never had to return anything. Fast shipping too. "

2017-05-28

No Communication

"After ordering a battery and specifying Fedex shipping I heard nothing for about a month, the status didn't change from" paperwork raised" for WEEKS! Finally I noticed on the status that the part had been shipped BY MAIL! No reply was forthcoming when I emailed and I just hope, if and when it does arrive that it is at least the right one, although I suspect it will be wrong, like the rest of this experience, LAST TIME DEALING WITH THIS DODGY OUTFIT!"

Rep reply posted Jun-13-2017

A rep from Kahlon, kahlon, has responded

“Customer is an international customer had an international shipping address. Fedex shipping is offered only for USA mainland 48 states and its clearly stated that Fedex shipping is for 48 US STATES ONLY in the shipping options. Customer chose international shipping for his international destination. We ship all international shipping via USPS and thats how his package was shipped. In addition, his package was delayed due to customs which is not under our control. In addition, Kahlon also provided him documentation he requested to expedite the customs. ”

WalterHill-84853's Avatar

2017-05-02

I have been a customer for over 10 years

"I have been really pleased over the customer support and service at Kahlon . Would highly recommend it for other customers"

2017-05-02

Very professional

"Delivery on time. Haven't installed yet, but I m sure it will work"

2017-04-16

great product quickly delivered with good price.

"Very satisfied with the product."

2017-04-12

Good products at a good price

"Was recommended to Kahlon by the IT person at an old job. Have ordered from Kahlon several times over the past few years and have not been disappointed."

2017-04-05

always perfect fit ram

"i have ordered from Kahlon many times. always perfect."

2017-04-05

Excellemt Service in both ordering and delivery

"I ordered a product and it was delivered in the 10 day selected time frame..."

2017-04-03

The ultimate source for laptop batteries

"Always has what I need in stock, no matter how ancient the device is, my orders are delivered extremely fast, and the pricing cannot be beat."

2017-03-30

Quality, realiable, always spot on with compadibility. Very awesome, Kahlon! I have used them for 13 years.

"Very simple.....High Quality, realiable, always perfect with compadibility. Very awesome, Kahlon! I have used them for 13 years, 100 or more transactions. Website very easy to use. Shipping is a little bit slow by a day or two but totally worth it for the amazing value. It's not a deal breaker but if you need it immediately I suggest you use the FedEx overnight or two day option. Overall rating for Kahlon from an experienced and knowledgeable buyer who is an IT professional is, very simply, an A++. Thank you Kahlon....you have made many of my projects a success!!! My review is.... THIS ONE IS A WINNER!!!"

2017-03-16

They come highly recommended

"The memory was shipped on time installed on time and I was back up and running on time very happy with the product and service"

2017-03-09

Didn't ship for 7 business days

"Ordered on a Monday, and post office didn't receive the package until late Wednesday a week and a half later. Paid for 2 day expedited shipping but between the late drop off, the type of shipping selected by vendor, etc. we won't be receiving it until Saturday. A 2 week turnaround is unacceptable. I left a message one week from the date of the order and never heard back from customer service."

2017-03-06

Upgrading antique.

"Fit right in and helped with the upgrade. Great price too!"

2017-03-01

Batteries that actually work

"Originally I ordered a battery from Amazon, I had to return it because it was dead on arrival and could not be revived. This battery fit, worked and charged, thus giving my elderly laptop new life. "

Share Kahlon's store rating

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.