Stores > Kahlon

• Kahlon Kahlon Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-09-24

my fumbles

"They were great in handling my miscalculations and revising my order.
Even gave me free shipping. They are always the best.

2016-09-21

Kahlon Delivers

"What I ordered, when I ordered it as I ordered."

2016-09-13

"My experience is actually not over. The battery I ordered did not work but when I filled out the required return information someone called me and wanted to know exactly what was wrong and actually offered to send me another battery and told me a few things to try. It was obvious to me that my satisfaction was just as important as them selling me something. I am still waiting on the new battery and hoping that it will work. "

2016-09-11

Only the Best!

"Without fail Kahlon has lived up to it's reputation with the best and most reliable memory modules, excellent customer service and fastest delivery time.

Scott B.
Chandler, AZ

2016-08-21

Return Customer

"Worked as always. Great shipping and packaging."

2016-08-20

Improved Memory

"No problems, good price & prompt service."

2016-08-20

great response. product worked like a charm.

2016-08-19

Excellence in action!

"Kahlon has always delivered excellent memory modules and service over the years to me! Will order from them again when I need memory."

2016-08-17

"my order was placed on a Monday and did not ship until Friday! 2day delivery took a week."

2016-08-08

"thanks for getting it to me on time and as promised"

2016-08-08

Always a 5-star experience!

"I have been a Kahlon customer for several years now, and have purchased batteries, memory and other items for a wide range of desktops and laptops. I have never had anything other than a 5-star experience from Kahlon, Customer service is wonderful, and their products have always been as-advertised or better."

2016-07-27

Need Memory...find it Here!

"Exact replacement memory, great price, and quickly shipped. Will buy again in the future."

2016-07-27

Absolute best

"Best price for really vintage obscure hardware, received a non-working item and a replacement was promptly sent w/o having to send the defective part back. Great ll-around experience"

2016-07-21

Knowledgable and Fast

"I had ordered a battery for my laptop from another company, but it didn't work. Ordered same one from Kahlon. They called me and said this battery has a history of not working in your particular laptop. Recommended I use a lower quality battery, since it will work.

I did, and it worked. Wish other company was that conscientious.

2016-07-21

Poor customer communications...

"Great product and price...order lingered in an unchanged status for more than a week. Two attempts to communicate about the status of my order via the customer question or comment feature at the website went unanswered and I finally called customer service number and talked to Sara (hope I am remembering her name right). She took my order information and said she would call me back as she was with another customer. The next day she had not called so I again called her and she was finally able to tell me that my order was a special order that apparently needed to be to be custom made and told me when it might ship and that I would receive an email notice of shipment. A couple of days later I received the email and the memory was promptly delivered 2 or 3 days later. I was glad that I was not in a hurry to receive it or I would probably be a little more critical and impatient with the failure to communicate the status of my order and the cause for delay in processing it. I would probably order again from Kahlon but they need to be more responsive responding to customer inquiries."

Share Kahlon's store rating

Kahlon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kahlon is a merchant member
Kahlon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.