• Rating 8.00/10 19 reviews

Kadooli.com is not a merchant member
    Kadooli.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Kadooli.com contact information

"The seller cannot provide service as promised. The seller cannot provide you 14 days return policy even it is stated in its website."

"I received an empty package in the mail. Kadooli.com was quick to respond and issued a full refund.
Nice folks! Prices are really good. I'll be back!

"We purchased a OCZ vertex 3 ssd from kadooli.com. Item arrived quick and was packed well. We decided to return it after 10 days or so and the return process was simple.

"Don't believe anything this guy says. He asked me to give him a favorable review and he would send my returned item back to me. But he either used my item, sold it again, or threw it away. I will remember to never work with him again. He's a bad apple."

"Ordered the Body Vision PT600 Power Tower from Kadooli. Excellent price, unit arrived on time. Good communication as well. Would do business with them again."

"Ordered a Presto Pro deep fat fryer. Love it, and small enough to store in my cupboard. Fast shipping and good communication from seller. Compared prices at many web sites before purchasing."

"I recently bought a Suncast SS1000 Storage Seat from this seller and it got lost from the UPS carrier. After a brief waiting period to see if the item would show up, the seller issued me a full refund, "no hassles what so ever". I'm definitely doing more business with this seller, Great customer service."

"We purchased a logitech speaker system from kadooli.com and the item arrived in about 5 days through ups ground as expected. A few days later the item stopped working. We contacted kadooli customer service through email. They replied back in 24 hrs and sent us a prepaid label to return the defective item back to us. They then sent us a replacement without incident and we are using the speakers now everyday. Thanks for the great service."

"While shopping for an ironing board is not the most stimulating experience, it is a necessary evil for this crafter! I finally had to break down and buy a replacement for my "seasoned" full-size ironing board; what an eye-opener! They were all kinds of ridiculous prices, rip-offs, and misrepresentations of products. When I found a board that was acceptable, it was $49.99 without shipping costs! I finally found this listing on ebay for a Honey-Can-Do BRD-01296 Deluxe Full-Size Ironing Board for an affordable $22.17 with just $9.99 in shipping! I purchased it immediately as I couldn't come close to that online or in any of my local retail outlets! Not only was the product exactly as promised, the shipping was so fast that I received it in less than five (5) days! I would do business again with this trustworthy seller anytime!"

"Two thumbs down! Well after placing my order I figured their price was to good to be true and it was. I was trying to order a directional outside antenna from Kadooli and the price was good. In fact it was too good. So instead of making good on the purchase they weaseled out of the sale by sending me a refund. You know if you walked into any retail store and an item was marked with the wrong price 90% of the time the store would make good on their advertized price and sell you the item. Well as for me I don’t think I’m going to be doing business with them in the future because you will never know if your going to get a refund or the item you ordered. "

"Kadooli.com....The best experience I ever had with online purchasing. Simple ordering process and superfast shipping. I would recommend this site to anyone. "

"Low price, item exactly as described, brand new in original packaging, shipped very fast with free shipping! "

"fast service,fast respond time,fast shipping,very patienced and understanding,awesome product,packaged very well."

"Product arrived in brand new condition, before due date. I am very satisfied."

"Got there on time,works great,fair price."

modified review This review was modified by enrico2001 on February 21 2009 05:13:08 AM