• Address: 2290 N 1st Street, Ste 209A San Jose, CA
    • Contact: support@kyro.com
    • Phone: 800-716-0385
    • Business Hours: 8.00am - 6.00pm Mon-Sat (PST)

"Easy, fast transaction. Service contract was registered with Cisco within 2 days. Absolutely no problems."

"Delivered my online Care pack for an HP notebook on time, and at a bargain price. The Care Pack showed up on HP's site and I used the warranty to my advantage successfully. I'm very satisfied."

"Ordered FENDER PASSPORT P-10W UHF 16-CHANNEL WIRELESS HAND HELD SYS at noon on Tuesday 11-23 (before Thanksgiving Holiday) and received it on Monday 11-29. That's pretty fast shipping for a holiday week. Item arrived exactly as described and works great. KYRO has good email (automated) communications that kept me up to date on the status of my order. I would order from them again with no reservations."

modified review This review was modified by osbork1 on December 01 2010 09:40:40 PM

"I purchased a conair meat grinder - M800G - great product - arrived real fast. I'd recommend these guys."

"I purchased a Cuisinart toaster oven broiler. Fast delivery. Product in great condition - thanks KYRO."

KYRO.com / SCI Integration, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KYRO.com / SCI Integration, Inc. is not a merchant member
KYRO.com / SCI Integration, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!