KVCHOSTING / KVCHOSTING.COM Reviews - kvchosting.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 40 reviews

KVCHOSTING / KVCHOSTING.COM  is not a merchant member
KVCHOSTING / KVCHOSTING.COM does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"A bit more than year passed after I have started using Kvchosting.com. Their technical team is ok. I had couple of minor issues, but those were resolved in a timely manner. In fact I have never had a problem with this host, and any problems I have had were my fault, not theirs, but they have fixed all of them for me. I cant tell they are ideal, well no one is, but they are fair about their services and have outstanding support for sure."

modified review This review was modified by Bargaine on January 24 2014 06:15:43 AM

"I am writing this review because I think that community should know about Kvchosting services and decide if this company is worth trying. I didn't hear about this hosting company before started using them. I have found them with simply with google and after lurking website and plans research I have decided to give them a try. Overall I'd give them 8 or 9 out 10 mark. Sure they are not perfect but near it. Price is very good and competitive. My last month pingdom reports said 99.67% uptime. Sure I want it 100% but I know it is impossible. Support is good enough to say they are professionals. They are replying fast and give full detailed solutions."

modified review This review was modified by PrepaidTony on December 23 2013 05:52:00 AM

"Year passed I am using Kvchosting.com provider service. Now I can say I am real loyal customer of them, I recommend them to friends and everyone who asks on the web. First of all I should outline their customer service, they know how to deal with users, servers and network. All my sites are online 24/7, tech and sales support are polite and skilled, you'll always be satisfied with such staff. Prices are as low as it is possible for receiving quality service. They have fast working servers and I can rely on their hosting all round the clock, they have never disappointed me. Thank you Kvchosting.com for your perfect hosting solutions and reliable service."

modified review This review was modified by Adaye on November 22 2013 05:32:25 AM

"Nowadays hosting business is the most competitive among others and it is really hard to find good host which will provide quality technical side and good customer care. One of such hosts is Kvchosting.com. Their techies are working great to deliver highest stability of servers and fast loading of websites. They are using load balancing technologies to provide this features. Plans consist of many useful tools and cost not to much for that high level of service. Technical support is always helpful and available for my queries all round the clock. I must say I am truly happy to find Kvchosting.com. They brought that happiness to me with their greatest hosting solutions."

modified review This review was modified by JonesAngela on October 23 2013 04:51:25 AM

"I have joined Kvchosting.com because of their attractive features and prices. I don't have enough technical knowledge and scare of managing sites, but I needed to do it and kvchosting technical support team assisted me in setup of my website and some scripts. They directed me through webhosting administration and I like their quality service and customer care. As for speed of servers and network I can say only good words: my website is loading quickly and available all round the clock. Everyone who is thinking about getting hosting should go with them. It is really splendid."

modified review This review was modified by Burges on August 20 2013 05:06:04 AM

"KVChosting webhost has to have the best customer service/tech support of any hosting co.
I wish all companies in every sector had this type of service!
Fast, high quality and great for pros and newbies.
Can?t say enough about how terrific KVC has been!

modified review This review was modified by GuangTan on July 23 2013 05:34:36 AM

"KVChosting is an extremely reliable host. I used a few hosts earlier but they lacked quality. After moving, I've had virtually no troubles as far as uptime or tech support. On my initial site transfer they walked me through all the details and made sure that everything was functioning correctly. I used various tools to monitor my sites uptime and Kvchosting has done as promised. I noticed them to be unbelievably supportive and guided me through the process calmly and with a good deal of clarity. Everything's going really well now and I haven't required to use any of their support services for months."

modified review This review was modified by Woolverton on June 24 2013 05:13:10 AM

"Features of kvchosting.com unlimited plan were really attractive and I made decision to try them out. After several month with the host I can say that features are not the main benefit of kvchosting.com service. The most important is their stability which is high as possible and support which is helpful and prompt. I am very pleased with the tech support. They are available whenever I need them. Excellent work of tech staff and sales management. Couldn't expect anything better than kvchosting web hosting service."

Kvchosting customer support and response is the kind of support that makes and keeps me happy. Their patience in explaining my misunderstandings was exemplary, prompt, and and professional.
I didn't realize that I am getting so many options, space and bandwidth at a very cheap price. Uptime is great. Never got notices from monitoring tools about downtime.
Recommend Kvchosting.com as best company for hosting solutions!

"It is hard to say a lot about KVChosting.com because they have never been a problem. Their tech support is polite and competent. Their hardware and software must be sufficiently upgraded because they are always there for us. Technical support is unsurpassed, and they even give you e-mail you when the server is down, or a certain service is affected, even if you yourself didn't realize it or cared. That's customer service! So far, I've extremely happy and satisfied with their service!"

"There are a big list of web hosting companies available. But only a few of them are really quality and stable. I have tried many hosts before and now I am sure I finally found the suitable host for me. I'm with KVChosting. I'm satisfied with them. I'm really not good client, I ask lots of questions and I always want much attention from my support. When I contacted KVChosting several times I always get cool support help and fast problem solving.
There is no troubles.
Thanks KVC!

"Actually KVChosting is my first web hosting provider. So that is really difficult for me to write comparison review. But I have read several other reviews for other companies and I have to say that I have not such bad points to tell you about KVChosting. Everything is working pretty fast. I pay bills regular and have no delays and as result I have good service.
That is my first experience, but in any case I do recommend you KVChosting as one of the best providers.

"I have been looking for web hosting service provider for at least 2 months before I decided to sign up with kvchosting. I have contacted many web hosts, I have read a lot of reviews. So my choice was based on the reviews and my own impression after pre-sales conversation with web hosting provider. Now when I have been with them for a few months I can shar my own review with you guys. First of all I like their price. That is low and I like that. Second - their support is fast and polite, they do not mind my contacting them every time. Third - uptime. I have never used any tools to monitor that - but site is always up and work properly.
Those 3 things which make KVChosting one of the best for me and I would like to keep using them.

"I have not used so many web hosts before. I tried previously free web hosting services. I was recommended to use KVChosting as one of the best shared web hosting providers with really good yearly prices. That is true. Their prices are low and by now the quality of their services meet my all expectations. That is really good.
I do not pay much with them and I'm getting in return really good services: my site is fast; my emails are never lost; I'm spam protected. I have opportunity to contact them anytime I need.

If someone ask me what hostiung services can I recommend my answer will be KVChosting!

"I like KVChosting and I have never faced any issue with them. I understand that every company could have problems with their services and servers. When they have downtime - that is always scheduled and I always have notification about this from my web host.
That is really comfortable for me and I have to say that none of the companies I have used before did that for me.
I like their price policy. When I pay in advance I pay less. Overal I have really positive experience I have to say.