• Contact: support@kvchosting.com
    • Business Hours: 24x7 Support

"What to say about KVC? We were wasting lots of money for a Provider that doesn`t satisfy us at all, just surfing in the internet for a few minutes and found our revelation: KVC!!

The lowest prices over the internet, a really good support service for customers. And i don't work in their company, i can assure that ;)

I recommend this company as we have a really good feeling with their services.

"I used them for a reseller account. I have not had any major problems with there service. Any problems I did have, which were minor they were fast to get it fixed, and went out of there way to make sure it was done to my satisfaction.

If your looking for a hosting company, this would be the one to use.

modified review This review was modified by ccsoh on October 28 2010 12:22:55 PM

"Great host fast and friendly when respond to problems. In over a year only one small problem that was correct very fast.

If you are looking for a good reliable host KVCHosting is a great choice.

modified review This review was modified by blinne on October 04 2010 09:06:11 PM

"We've been with KVC Hosting for a little over a year, and every time we've had a problem (not very many)they've been right on top of it. The customer service is superb! "

"I recently moved my websites to KVC hosting looking for a more stable server. Whenever I have a problem I submit a support ticket. Usually it takes a day or so to hear back from them but the staff at KVC hosting kept me in the loop at every step to let me know when the problem is fixed. I never wrote a review for anyone or any company before but I think they deserve it."

"Hello Member's

Before I purchase any web hosting I always try to trick them with my question, just to see if this company is honest about their service. Im another satisfied customer with kvcwebhosting.com till now as My website has been hosted with them for an year now & I am satisfied so far.

I found the perfect package 'unlimited C' and Free C Hosting Packages that meets my requirements for the Two sites that I have with them, sauditech.sa.com & webtecsolution.com. The package got activated within an hour, after I had made the deal. Their Live Support is the best to me as they are responding to my queries immediately,and clearing my doubts and issues in no time. I had some issues in the month of October, but they handled it very nicely and it got cleared in a moment. I hadn't lost any of my clients and also i had heard only a few complaints from the clients regarding that issue. After that incident, my site is running smoothly without any downtime's,any bandwidth issues and any other issues.

Now I really feel good for selecting KVCwebhosting for hosting my site. I am planning to launch two more sites, of course, hosting by KVCwebhosting. Their prices are really low, have good support team and also good technical team for providing the best
services.

I wholeheartedly give 5 stars to KVCwebhosting.com and I recommend them to you if you are trying to find a good host.

Raul

KVCHOSTING / KVCHOSTING.COM is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KVCHOSTING / KVCHOSTING.COM  is not a merchant member
KVCHOSTING / KVCHOSTING.COM does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!