• Rating 10.00/10 3 reviews

KTMtwins.com is not a merchant member
    KTMtwins.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • KTMtwins.com contact information

"This is an awesome site. After purchasing the kriega us-40 from these guys, I noticed it was missing the shoulder strap that should come with it. I called up the store and speaking to someone directly, he quickly pulled up my info and is sending me out a new one. Not only that, he deducted I was missing the waist band too (didn't know it was supposed to be included) and is going to send that out as well. The whole convo took maybe two minutes.

Definitely would deal with these honest folks again.

"I had to return an item that was incorrectly sent and it was handled extremely professionally. So as to not hold me up preparing my bike, the correct item was dispatched before the item was returned."

modified review This review was modified by tony2200 on June 20 2011 09:06:42 PM

"Professional, honest and very efficient. They will tell you what you really need and correct you if you are heading down the wrong track!
They will answer any of your questions within just a few hours of sending you e-mail and have demonstrated commitment and persistence in getting you what you want, even if they don't have it at hand or in stock!
A great team, with a great spirit and extensive technical knowledge, definitely the best online service I have ever had.

Special Thanks to Ron, who has gone above and beyond !