• Address: 11427 Commercial Ave Richmond, IL 60071
    • Customer Support: (815) 678-0141
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm CT Mon-Fri
    • Fax: (815) 678-0142

• checkmark icon COD

"This I my first buy from KD but it went great
I ordered May 2 about 10:30 AM I just checked UPS and its on the truck for del today May 4.
I will buy from here again.

"Great company to deal with. The service is great through the website, and even better in person when you go to visit the store. My last purchase was an AMD ahtlon xp heatsink, and it arrived 2 days after it was ordered. "

Iowa

"Although there was a mixup initially with my order, KDC contacted me immediately to let me know that the item I originally wanted was no longer available and offered me an alternative or cancellation. It turned out the alternative color was more appealing, so it was great but I have to say if I had really be set on the original color I would have been upset. As I said though they were prompt and didn't try to sugar coat anything. Once I confirmed they had it shipped out immediately, and it was well packed. I would definitely use them again based on this type of service and their prices."

"Horrible, just horrible.

Ordered from them, got receipt email saying it was being processed. checked a day or two later on thier website, said order had been cancelled. email them a few times, get no response. decide to call, woman answers phone, appologized and said my order was right there, wasn't sure why it said cancelled.

Its now two months after placing the order, i still haven't recieved anything. company still not returning emails.

"Very good prices, and very reasonable shipping. Some of their closeout items are a steal."

"After searching online for weeks, trying to find the exact adapter I needed for my new aluminum case, I decided to try KDC. All I can say is wow. Not only were their prices lower than other companies I looked at, but they actually had the exact product I was looking for. Adding icing to the cake, they had my order shipped out the same day I made it. I really will do business with them again.

"Have ordered from KD Computers in the past. Ordering was easy. Components came well packaged. Order shipped in a timely fashion. Will definitely continue to order from them."

modified review This review was modified by RTBT on September 22 2003 03:29:17 PM

"A satisfying online buying experience. Ordered a heatsink and thermal paste on Wednesday, shipped Thursday, received on Tuesday afetr the Labor Day holiday. Received prompt email with tracking number. Good prices and only 5 bucks to ship. Seems to be a reliable online seller. Would do business with them again."

"I ordered a heatsink and fan combo as well as another case fan. The order arrived 3 days after purchase and was well packaged. After having a little trouble installing the heatsink, their customer service was great and quickly helped me get through my problem. I would recommend this seller to anyone."

"kdcomputers is one of teh best online computer vendor. their price, shipping and customer support are on par with newegg. i've purchased a number of stuff from them and never had any problem. highly recommended!!11"

"Ordered a heat sink from them. They shipped promptly, and every thing worked out just fine. I'd order from them again."

"Before I ordered from KDC i called them for some info. I found their service rep. to be very friendly and knowledgeable, and it took only a couple of minutes to answer my questions. I placed my order the next day, in which I had ordered several items. Two hours from the time of order I had an e-mail saying the order had shipped. Two days later I had the items I had ordered and I found the order was complete, very well packed, and all in excellent condition! I would not hesitate to do business with this company again! Very impressed!"

"Ordered two low price parts from them, & they came two days later with $5.00 shipping. To top it off, they are located in my state & didn't charge sales tax. Very Pleased!"

"No problems at all with this company.

I ordered a bunch of small items and they came VERY well packaged. Shipping slip showed that it was even doubled checked by another person. I like that.

Shipping costs were more than reasonable. $5.00 flat rate here.

It took the order 2 1/2 days from time of ordering to get to me. And for $5.00, that's wonderful!

"Ordered a bunch of items (heatsinks, fans, baybus), all were very well priced. Was emailed promptly when the item had been shipped (first working day) and it arrived packed well and undamaged. Definately will use them again."

KD Computers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KD Computers is not a merchant member
KD Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!