• Rating 8.57/10 7 reviews

KD Computers is not a merchant member
    KD Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • KD Computers contact information

• Address: 11427 Commercial Ave Richmond, IL 60071
    • Contact: support@kdcomputers.com
    • Phone: (815) 678-0141
    • Customer Support: (815) 678-0141
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm CT Mon-Fri
    • Fax: (815) 678-0142

• checkmark icon COD

"This I my first buy from KD but it went great
I ordered May 2 about 10:30 AM I just checked UPS and its on the truck for del today May 4.
I will buy from here again.

"Great company to deal with. The service is great through the website, and even better in person when you go to visit the store. My last purchase was an AMD ahtlon xp heatsink, and it arrived 2 days after it was ordered. "

Iowa

"Although there was a mixup initially with my order, KDC contacted me immediately to let me know that the item I originally wanted was no longer available and offered me an alternative or cancellation. It turned out the alternative color was more appealing, so it was great but I have to say if I had really be set on the original color I would have been upset. As I said though they were prompt and didn't try to sugar coat anything. Once I confirmed they had it shipped out immediately, and it was well packed. I would definitely use them again based on this type of service and their prices."

"Horrible, just horrible.

Ordered from them, got receipt email saying it was being processed. checked a day or two later on thier website, said order had been cancelled. email them a few times, get no response. decide to call, woman answers phone, appologized and said my order was right there, wasn't sure why it said cancelled.

Its now two months after placing the order, i still haven't recieved anything. company still not returning emails.

"Very good prices, and very reasonable shipping. Some of their closeout items are a steal."

"After searching online for weeks, trying to find the exact adapter I needed for my new aluminum case, I decided to try KDC. All I can say is wow. Not only were their prices lower than other companies I looked at, but they actually had the exact product I was looking for. Adding icing to the cake, they had my order shipped out the same day I made it. I really will do business with them again.

"Have ordered from KD Computers in the past. Ordering was easy. Components came well packaged. Order shipped in a timely fashion. Will definitely continue to order from them."

modified review This review was modified by RTBT on September 22 2003 03:29:17 PM