"Was looking for another alternative to purchase dog food since our area retailers don't carry to many brands of med/high quality premium food for our pets.

I knew the brand I needed to get and started googling for sites that sold the product. Using this awesome site I found that some of these business didn't produce good results/experiences to the consumer, so I kept looking.

Then I came across K9Cuisine and of course did a check on reseller ratings only to find a handful a few reviews. Though the reviews that were posted were positive. So I said what the heck and went for it.

The experience went well for me IMHO. They offered free shipping over 50.00 bucks and you can run across coupon codes for up to 10.00 off from various coupon code sites.

The order was placed at 1430hrs on a Monday, not thinking I'd see it till possibly Wednesday or Thursday, not a big deal to me. This is where the dohhhhhh comes in to play. Later that day (Monday when the order was placed) I received another email with tracking number from FedX, showing delivery will be Tuesday.

Sure enough the package arrives 1820hrs on Tuesday. Granted we are in the same state but separated from tip to tip, so I made an assumption roughly 2-3 days for a package. But in 1 day I'll take.

I was very happy to see that the food was all packed very well (all 60lbs) in a heavy sturdy cardboard box. Also FEDX handled it very well and showed no abuse. I'm stating this just for the fact that for such a heavy item some shipping companies deliver with the product almost falling out of the container when delivered. So a deserved kudos to the FedEx peeps in my area.

All in all a positive experience from this company (K9Cuisine) and won't hesitate to refer them to family and friends who are looking for good high quality food for their pets.

Again thanks to those who have posted their experience here. It was those who did this that made me more comfortable to place an order from a company that I never heard of, and again the results are A+. Thanks people and thank you Reseller Ratings!!!

Take care all,
Scooter out.............

modified review This review was modified by socom18e on September 25 2010 09:39:32 AM

"Ordering process was smooth and products shipped as described. "

"It seems pretty hard to find one place that has both all the pet items I'm looking for and also good prices. The one online store that price matches items is a great deal but they charge for shipping and also sales tax since we're in the same state.

I seen k9cuisine posted on a few pet forums so took a browse of their site. The prices do seem quite high on some items but the free shipping over $50 helps balance it out. For example a bag of dog food I was looking at buying was $70 here but only $55 elsewhere. Flossie tendons are almost double in price as well.

The great thing about k9cuisine is they offer samples of many quality foods for free, shipping excluded. Since I just adopted a new puppy this was huge for me. I already wasted tons of money on kibble he doesn't like.

I ordered a few samples and some bully sticks which came to only $7 but shipping was $12.69! Since I placed my order on Saturday it wasn't shipped until Monday which was expected. The good news is it would have been here Wed. but FedEx got lost--twice. So I got my order on Friday. The packaging was good and they also included a coupon code for %10 off my next order within 30 days.

Update: I decided to place another order to use my %10 off coupon. I have to say I like the stores policies on returns and guaranteeing their products. This time I ordered over $50 so the shipping was free. I also noticed that the listed prices seemed a bit high but they have combo specials which I didn't notice at first. When I placed a bully stick in my cart a new page opens listing similar items for %10 off! This made prices very reasonable since all the items I was ordering were natural chew sticks so I got discounts on most of them. This really adds up considering the combo deal would bring a bag of treats down from $13 to about $10. They also had a good price on Plato treats if you get the free shipping.

I also love their processing speed. My order was shipped the same day I placed the order and should be here tomorrow as long as Fed Ex doesnt get lost again. So all in all I do think I will be shopping here again whenever I intend to spend over $50 on treats. :)

modified review This review was modified by TurtleFace79 on October 15 2008 08:12:32 AM

"Second order from these guys. Very fast shipping. Prices although slghtly higher than some sites are actually very reasonable if you order over $50 and take advantage of the free shipping offer. Nice selection of top quality pet foods. Checkout is easy, shipment tracking info promptly emailed. Will definitely continue to support this merchant!"

"I placed my order on the 11th and recevied it today.(4 days via fed ex) Everything was intact and they even sent a few freebies. The prices on the all natural foods are pretty good, and honeslty you can beat the free shipping. I got a great deal on Nature's Variety canned and the Timberwolf kibble. Some of the prices are a little high, but when you think about the time, gas, and taxes involved at your local store, it's still a great deal. Most places out there charge you almost as much as the food to ship. If your looking for a great deal and fast shipping on your all natural dog food, this is the best find anywhere and wish I had found it sooner."

"This site by far had the best price on Orijen Dog food. You do however have to scroll a bit to find what you are looking for, and they only sell dog products (so cat lovers will have to continue to look elsewhere). Other than that the ordering process went smoothly and I immediately got a confirmation of my order. Unfortunatey, it took a full ten days for my order to be actually shipped (although they did go the extra mile and send me an e-mail when it was). Ultimately, I would recommend them simply because of the price and the free shipping for orders over $50, but be prepared to wait around two weeks to receive any order.

***Just completed my second purchase from this company and felt a need to update this review based on this latest transaction. Rather than the previous two-week wait, this time they shipped out my order same day and I received it in about two business days which is incredible. Unfortunately, they have increased their prices since my original order, but continue to offer free shipping and have also started to offer cat products as well.***

modified review This review was modified by chari on June 22 2007 09:57:38 PM

K9 Cuisine is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

K9 Cuisine is not a merchant member
K9 Cuisine does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!