Stores > JustFab

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review JustFab by clicking a star below.

2017-08-20

Great service, low shoe quality

"Great customer service and easy online ordering. Shoes are not of high-quality. You get what you pay for."

“Hello Christina,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

Why not? Just fab!

"I love the set! Definitely makes me feel good and sexy."

“Hello Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase!

Excellent service

"Products arrived on time and exactly as described! Will definitely do business with them again. "

“Hello Heather,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our customers.

Love my boots

"Perfect size. True color. I love it!!! "

“Hello Rebeca,

We are happy your items are a perfect fit! Hope you have a fabulous day! We are glad you are enjoying our products! We are sure you look fabulous!

Very fast

"delivered in 3 days loved thanks "

“Hello Asha,

We strive to provide all of our members with excellent service! Thanks for the amazing review!

2017-08-20

Great products. I couldn't ask for better quality.

"Excellent. Love the shoes."

“Hello Jonita,

We are happy you are enjoying the quality of our items! Hope you have a fabulous day!

2017-08-20

Need more color products.

"I would like to see more color bags and clothing."

“Hello Linda,

Thanks for writing a review! Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Daniel”

Love

"LOVE LOVE LOVE MY NEW BOOTS AND BOOTIES!! Very comfortable, can't wait to wait them out more!"

“Hello Erinmae,

2017-08-20

Never will order again from them

"Didn't not get my items and they were dropped off or something with no signature "

“Hello Krystal,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our member services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Amazing

"The shoes are true to their size (US size), so don't order them a size bigger (my mistake). All of the shoes also look EXACTLY like the picture. Shipping is faster than i expected as well. And the price is pretty good. When I joined, I thought I had to pay for the membership AND the shoes. But actually, the monthly membership fee is applied to any pair of shoes of you choosing. So basically, you're signing up for a monthly subscription of shoes (like I said, any you want). Overall, I'm not disappointed in the slightest! Can't afford a new pair of shoes this month? select skip this month before the 5th, and your card isn't charged for it. So it's not even a YOU MUST PAY MONTHLY OR ELSE type of site. Can't wait till next month. ^_^"

“Hello Nicole,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Awesome

"Excellent customer service. "

“Hello Stephanie,

Horrible Packaging

"Well I got may package on time but the box was crushed and half open also as I was pulling the jacket out there was roaches crawling around. Absolutely sickening. I immediately threw the box out and took the jacket straight to the dry cleaners. Thank god I opened the box by the door so cleaning up was quick. Do better! No one should get packages like that. I will not be ordering anything anytime soon. I've cancelled my VIP subscription. "

“Hello Kinesscia,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A member of member services will contact you shortly.

2017-08-19

Horrible customer service and hidden charge

"I had a credit of 39.99 to use on my account. My order cost 39.89. So, because my order was 10 cents less the credited amount on my account I was charged 39.89 to my credit card. I called customer service 4 weeks ago and was advised that this would be fixed and my credit card would be credited... still hasn't been credited. "

“Hello Michelle,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of member service will contact you shortly to assist you.

2017-08-19

Neither pair fit properly.

"Just hated to have to wait and then they didn't fit. Still waiting on a credit too for the 2 pairs."

“Hello Stephanie,

Just fab

"Great service, cute boots, arrived quick."

“Hello Rebecca,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.