Stores > JustFab

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.6/10 7.6/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review JustFab by clicking a star below.

Wrong sizes

"A couple items packaged were marked wrong size. Items smaller than stated on pkg. "

“Hello Lanette,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of member service will contact you shortly to assist you.

Terrible

"An awful experience. Will never use product again. "

“Hello Maggie,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our member services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Great experience

"I got my item on time and the boots were lovely. The only problem was that the box they came in was ripped and in a very bad condition. Overall, I will be ordering again soon since the order itself was satisfying!"

“Hello Aracely,

We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a member of member services will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

THE GREATEST!

"I’ve been with JustFab for several years and they haven’t let me down. If they ever do their good will out weigh the bad! Thank you JF!!"

“Hello Tanesia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with JustFab. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

XOXO,

Excited about product!!!

"I reccommend Just Fab to anyone, I got my shipment on time and only paid 39.95 with free shipping. I can not wait to order me some more boots!!"

“Hello Katina,

Awesome! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Many thanks,

2017-10-17

Did JustFab Deliver? WHO KNOWS!

"I ordered a pair of shoes on September 30th...the expected delivery date is October 24th. Ridiculous! Let's hope they fit since I'll be leaving for vacation the next day. Absolutely no reason shipping should take that long. I ordered a dress online that same day from a different company and received it on the 10th. Still waiting...."

“Hello Jackie,

Cute & stylish shoes!

"From beginning to the end, my experience has been fast and hassle-free! Will definitely stay on!"

“Hello Aisha,

Thank you for your awesome review. It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Stay Awesome,

disappointed

"I tried to print a return label for my last purchase and can't"

“Hello Stephanie,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Great

"It was an amazing experience "

“Hello India,

Awesome! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Lots of love,

Fit perfectally

"The boots fit perfectally."

“Hello Amy,

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that everything fits well and you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Cheers,

First time(very excited)buyer

"First off, there is huge selection of awesome shoes and boots. Then on top of that, there are the awesome prices and free shipping. The best though, I got 2 pairs of boots for $40 for signing up. Very excited. "

“Hello Misty,

Thank you for your feedback. We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Love,

Finally!!

"After 2 years of looking at your site I was FINALLY able to find boots that I absolutely love!
I cannot wait to try them on! If all goes right, I will be a future customer for me and my girls!

Thank you for making shoes affordable and fun!

“Hello Fallon,

Thank you for your awesome review. We're glad to hear that you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Take care,

Great deal

"I ordered a pair of shoes and my total was 9.95"

“Hello Dee,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

XOXO,

No Receipt

"I made an order online and did not receive any kind of receipt either by email or text. I have not received any notifications of shipping or expected delivery dates at this point I am wondering if I am going to receive what I ordered or if this is a scam."

“Hello Melissa,

Im in love

"Absolutely in love with my boots!"

“Hello Regina,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Many thanks,

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.