Stores > Just Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Just Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-05-27

Perfect!

"Easy to choose and order online. I placed order approximately 3pm for delivery to funeral home before 6pm. The flowered were on time and beautiful."

2017-05-26

Outstanding, wonderful, excellent

"The arrangement was above excellent beautiful getting it to the funeral home for family night thank you so much. "

2017-05-15

Terrible! Don't use these guys!

"They were a day late on my delivery, missing Mother's day, then when I asked if I could get a discount because they were late they just cancelled my order altogether without discussing it with me. Terrible service. There are plenty of other options - use someone else."

delivery gone wrong

"on Friday I ordered my daughter some flowers and it said same day delivery from local florist and this is Monday and my daughter still has not received her flowers and I cannot get a hold of anyone to talk to about this problem. so i'm taking it is 75.00 dollars down the drain. thanks just flowers just lost my busy."

Terrible!

"Ordered Mothers Day flowers ($146.45, Order #8610321) on May 13 at 10AM for same day (Saturday) delivery. They never delivered. Buyers beware. They wont issue you a refund for failing to process your order. You will have to call your Credit Card Company and issue a "Charge-Back". There are only bad reviews online for this company. The reviews are correct. They are terrible failures.

Just Flowers saw our online review and sent an email that they would issue a refund. So I called them on Mothers Day, May 14, 2017 at 5:30AM. The rep said that I needed to speak to one of their managers. After 20 minutes he said one was still not available. I told him I would wait on hold. After 1 hour on hold, they could still not provide a manager to take care of our issue. There are many other reviews pointing out the refund-games they play and their failure to get anything right.

So at this point, realizing that 1 hour on hold was a good indication that no manager would ever be available. I called my CC Company and issued a charge-back. My CC company told me it was no problem. The charge was still Pending at the time. They indicated that the charge would be credited back as soon as it posted and any further charges from them blocked.

You, as a customer, don't have to stand for this kind of BS ever. Always pay with a Credit Card and you will be protected from businesses like this.

Eventually, a manager did call back and personally guaranteed that the flowers would be delivered on May 14. She further indicated that she would issue a $15.00 refund for my trouble.

The flowers, again, were never delivered and the refund never made. We called again and waited on hold only to be told they could not refund the account. We advised them that the order was canceled and that a charge-back would be issued. We further sent an email notifying them of the order cancelation. We are currently watching the pending transaction on our Credit Card and will issue a charge-back as soon as it posts.

2017-05-14

They ****!

"What a piece of CRAP company. They never delivered the flowers my wife ordered for my mother on Mother's Day. Guess what you LOSERS? I paid by American Express and you ain't getting your FU***NG money! Do not EVER use this company, they **** chimp ****!"

2017-05-12

False Advertisement

"This was the worst Florist I have ever done business with, I order RED roses (for a reason, it was my mother's favorite color) they delivered PINK roses (if I had wanted PINK roses I would have ordered the many arrangements that offered PINK roses. They promised to deliver on Wednesday but did not deliver until Thursday. The people I spoke to talked over me and would not listen to why I was upset they just continuously referred to the fine print in the order confirmation, they only cared about what they were ALLOWED to do legally and not what they customer actually wanted and needed. For my money I was embarrassed by poor quality of the arrangement. The website has three different arrangements to choose from the one I ordered had the word beside it "SHOWN" that was FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. They made it clear that they did not care about my satisfaction only about the being allowed to rip people off by sending anything they had in stock instead of delivering the product advertised. "

2017-05-11

Excellent

"Just a note to say, "Thank you so much". I ordered flowers for my daughter and must say they were out of this world. I will recommend and use your shop for all my orders from now on. My daughter could not believe how beautiful they were. Thanks again."

2017-05-05

Scam artists!!! BEWARE!!!!

"I ordered a teddy bear and balloons and only got half the order delivered to the child. The hospital would not allow latex balloons so I was told, only after I called them, that they were replacing mylar balloons for the latex. I was originally told that the balloons had been delivered. When I told them that they had not they told me they would get back with me. The next day I got a call around 1100 and was told that the florist company had delivered the latex balloon and then had to pick them back up. Because of that they would not deliver the mylar balloon without an additional 30 dollars. They did not even bother to deliver the extra mylar balloon that I had paid for originally!! This is extortion. I refused to pay extra which would have put the total for a teddy bear and 6 balloons at 112 dollars. I got phone calls for the next two days from some "manager" named Jill who proceeded to tell me that this was all my fault! No call today so hopefully they will just sit back and let Paypal and the credit card company investigate the fraud!"

2017-04-18

As Beautiful As Advertised

"The flowers arrived looking just as they appeared on the website. Thank you, Just Flowers!"

2017-04-18

Pink Lilies

"Beautiful boutique. Order again"

2017-04-12

JustFlowers

"Website was easy to use and convenient."

2017-04-10

3 times a charm.

"I have ordered from Justflowers 3 times now and have gotten phone calls about the first 2 of the receiver saying how beautiful they were. I saw the 3rd one and was so happy with what I ordered!"

2017-04-02

Loved them!

"The flowers were beautiful! Very colorful and fragrant! Very happy with my purchase and will use this company again for future orders! "

2017-03-24

Definitely EXCELLENT

"fast delivery, beautiful flowers and beautiful container, recipient also commented on what a nice gentleman who delivered!"

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!