• Just Flowers

Product & services pricing Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.08/10 0.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.60/10 0.60/10

"I was disappointed because I made it to a point that flowers must be delivered before 10 am. I have paid extra for rush delivery too. It came after 11 am and the flowers were nothing like the picture. it was on a white corrugated basket instead of vase as shown on the picture. I may not have ordered the premium but t didn't not even close from the picture shown. Too bad I was not able to take picture of what was delivered and compar. Not worth for the price I paid and in US dollars and no choice for Canadian currency."

This review was modified by corazonbarbour on June 27 2015 08:40:41 PM

"This is the WORST company EVER! My mother ordered flowers for my daughter's graduation & was guaranteed delivery by 6pm. No flowers arrived. Customer service said the driver claimed no one was home despite us being home from 6am to 11pm. They promised a redelivery the next day. Didn't happen. Promised a premium upgrade & guaranteed delivery...3 days AFTER my daughter's graduation. The flowers that were finally delivered looked like something you could by at a gas station. HORRIBLE COMPANY & HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

"DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS! I ordered a plant for $49.99 with $9.99 delivery fee. They charged me $18.98 delivery fee plus $3.49 Handling. The price is on the Web site and was confirmed in a telephone conversation with a salesperson. "

This review was modified by leigh466 on June 17 2015 12:36:55 PM

"The worst business I have ever had to deal with. I ordered Flowers for my wife and ordered a "Premium" version for an extra 20$ - the florist dropped flowers by the door - with 101F outside. No box no cover nothing. The "roses" looked not even close to the picture on thier website, I could get a better flowers for 15$ at local Wallmart. So, after contacting their customer service all they can do is give you back 10$ - like that would change something. This company is a totally SCAM and a RIP-OFF. DON'T EVER BUY ANY FLOWERS FROM THEM. "

"horrible experience. Ordered flowers 3 days early. Paid extra for flowers to arrive by 1 pm. 45 min before scheduled delivery they called and asked for more money. Flowers NEVER arrived despite numerous calls throughout the day. They never even called me back when they said they would. These people are terrible."

This review was modified by cglewis on June 09 2015 09:07:01 AM

"I placed an order on 5/23-was COMPLETELY ASSURED that my order would be delivered on that day-received an email explaining that they were unable to deliver on Sat.-I totally understood and approved the delivery for Tues-5/26-it is now Wed-5/27 and more emails that they can not deliver until Thurs-5/28-SERIOUSLY?! WORSE SERVICE EVER!!! I WILL BE FILING AS COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS COMPANY! Missed my moms 75th birthday-they all say they understand-no they do not!!! "

"I ordered flowers for Mother's day on May 6th to deliver May 8th. They weren't. They couldn't even manage to deliver them the 9th or 10th or call to tell me they weren't delivered. I called on the 11th and was told they'd have to contact the "local florist". I was put on hold then told the florist wasn't answering, they'd have to talk to them, the flowers would deliver that day and they'd call me back. Three hours later I called again. Same story but they added "maybe the driver was in an accident". After a total of six hours since my fist call I called again to demand a refund. Got the same story. When I said I refused to wait any longer they put me on hold again to call the "local florist" but first had to tell me "maybe the driver was in an accident". She came back to say the order couldn't be cancelled and a refund given because the flowers were "on the truck". When i pressed the woman to promise me that what she was saying was that they WOULD deliver she had to admit that was not the case and that she hadn't even talked to the florist. While we were still going back and forth I got an email response to a complaint I'd made that morning. The email stated that my flowers had been delivered and they hadn't been contacted by the florist regarding any delivery issues. With that blatant lie in front of me I was finally given a refund. The customer service number is a call center in another country. The whole thing felt like a scam. They refused to tell me the name of the "local florist" and I suspect they use some big warehouse. The sort of place that turns up at a company with roses about to die and say "my boss put too many roses on the truck" and sell them cheap. And not sure what they think goes on in America that involves our roads being cluttered with flowery delivery trucks that have been "in an accident". "

This review was modified by nellfernandez on May 21 2015 10:30:42 AM

"WORST FLORIST WE'VE EVER DEALT WITH. When we complained that the $80 arrangement they promised to deliver to a ninety five year old woman in poor health never arrived on Mother's Day, we were curtly told that all Just Flowers would do is give us $10 off our next order ... as if we'd ever use them again. When we asked for the name of the customer service manager, the customer service representative we spoke with said she didn't know her boss' name. My advice is to use another florist -- ANY other florist."

This review was modified by prof7777 on May 15 2015 07:02:31 PM

"Complaint Description:
The flowers were partially dead. The Flowers did not match the internet picture shown on the website. My wife purchased flowers for my mother who is in her late 80s for mother's day. We went to visit her and saw the flowers, which we took pictures of. The flowers cost $101. The internet pictures made the amount and size look grand, certainly a $100 worth. The actual vase and flowers were very small, with withered ends on the flowers. I could have done better with a bouquet from Home Depot for $30. When I called in to complain, I was on hold for a lengthy time, and finally transferred to a voice recording where I left my phone message with the order number and my phone number. When finally contacted, I was told that nothing could be done as the flowers were delivered. I am not arguing the delivery, I am arguing what was delivered. I was told I would have to speak with a manager. I was transferred and again put on hold. After 11 minutes I hung up. Eventually I was called back and told that at best I could get back $15. I asked how much the delivery charge was and told it was $20 including a $5 service charge. I asked about the remaining $80 and was told that was for the flowers I was complaining about. Eventually I was told that if we gave back the dead flowers, they would replace them days later. This is crazy. Mothers day has come and gone and the idea was and is that the flowers did not match the pictures and were in poor shape. I was told that $15 was all I would get. This is terrible business. I want my fund back. Their order number 794-3862, was ordered on the 7th or 8th of March 2015

Your Desired Resolution:
$80, they can keep their service and delivery charge.

This case will be reviewed by a complaint specialist at the Better Business Bureau, and then forwarded to the business for their response. It is our policy to allow the business 30 working days to respond to your complaint. You will be notified when the business has responded.

This review was modified by Iraepstein on May 14 2015 05:55:50 PM

"Don't bother using this business. I ordered my mother flowers, (with flowers added, which was an option) 5 balloons with one foil balloon saying 'Happy Mothers Day', and a large box of chocolates. I wanted this gift to be big and spared no expense. She only received the flowers. I was very disappointed and set out to make this right. You can't even talk to these people unless you have your 7 digit order number and since they don't receipt you an itemized list, I had to finally get the number from my mom. I already gave them my name, her name, and her address on a complaint option twice when unsubscribing to their email list. After my 4th attempt to contact them, using their 7 digit number, I had a lady I could barely understand call and tell me that I didn't order the stuff that I said I did. I'm sorry, I'm not computer illiterate and I took my time making this order. It must be really easy to say 'No you didn't order that' when , like I said before, there is no receipt or itemized list. You know it must be a bad business when you go in with your 7 digit number and the section for why your trying to check has a drop down with 'Order was missing...' and had everything they could've left off. After the lady told me that I didn't order what I DID order I realized where this was gonna go, so I just hung up. Don't use this business. Keep it local. "

This review was modified by stoobieone on May 14 2015 06:57:48 AM

"First picture is what we ordered...for $77. Second picture is what arrived 3 days too late for mother's day. I'll NEVER order from this site again!

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/j5h4xx.jpg[/IMG]

This review was modified by DeniseSmith on May 13 2015 08:21:34 PM

"Terrible! Ordered for Mothers Day. A yellow basket arrangement, $65.00. They arrived in a vase. The next day all the petals began to fall and by the next day they were pathetic. Called to complain and was advised that a replacement would be sent. It was. It looked like wildflowers that had been arranged by a 5 year old. Again called to complain, spoke with a CSR with poor english who kept asking the same question over and over. Finally demanded that a manager call me. He did. He said he spoke with the florist and was told that my Mother in Law answered the door for the replacement and stated they were just like the others. She is bed ridden and has been for some time. In fact she was sleeping. He said another replacement would be sent. I advised him I wanted nothing else sent to her and that the delivery person flat out lied! Would never order from these people again!"

"ABSOLUTELY THE WORST!! ordered Mothers Day flowers at 10am. I stated they need to be there by 4pm, said they had plenty of local florist. Tried their web site chat line when flowers were not there at 3pm. No one answered on the chat line. Called customer service at 4pm, waited LONG time to get through. Found out flowers were already scheduled for next day?"

This review was modified by Ruby1 on May 10 2015 04:00:41 PM

"I was very disappointed in the arrangement that was sent. The only way I knew these were our flowers was by the card. Shape/style of the arrangement was not even close, the basket should have been a nice wicker basket but it was in a white plastic container with a handle. I even upgraded the order and was glad I did, I can't imagine what size the arrangement would have been if I hadn't. I made a picture of the actual arrangement and I did contact Just Flowers. They were very quick to get back with me - only to tell me that I received flowers that were more expensive than in the picture and that the local florist makes them as close to the picture as they can, so I can only assume they were out of wicker baskets that day. I would post both pictures for you to see if I could. I will not do business with Just Flowers again."

This review was modified by mgibbs17 on April 17 2015 06:41:49 AM

"HORRIBLE experience. Do not ever use this company. I attempted to order a bouquet that was advertised for $29.99 on their website. After they had my credit card information, I was told to get the bouquet pictured I would have to pay an additional $10 plus $15 shipping. I declined. They then called me and offered the pictured bouquet for $35 to include shipping. I accepted that offer. When I received my reciept It showed an order for a $20 bouquet PLUS $22 shipping. Flowers were delivered two days after the promised delivery date and my sister is too polite to discuss the quality,"

This review was modified by FloridaCSW on April 07 2015 04:34:31 AM

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!