Just FlowersCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 1.59/10 1.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10

"i wonder if anyone realizes that just flowers IS NOT A FLOWER SHOP IN ANY WAY!!! they are a middle man.. they are order gatherers! They charge you to use their service when all they do is call a local flower shop and give them the order for less money. Just a scam. Save your money and just find a LOCAL FLOWER SHOP!!!"

"The flowers I ordered were bright and cheery in a terra cotta vase with a bright ribbon, what I got was some green dried flowers, couple white and a couple yellow a cheap ginger vase and no ribbon at all! After a week of conversing & emailing their way of resolving started with $10 off, then $20 off then for 50% off. NO was my answer. The flowers were for a woman diagnosed with terminal cancer to give her a bit of brightness. After repeatedly asking for even just a bouquet of bright flowers with a ribbon the answer was the same. I will NEVER use them again. If it was similar I could have lived with that...but it was not even close. Wish I could post a picture here!"

"Do NOT order from this site!!! I ordered a balloon arrangement and they were all deflated with in a few hours! Lousy customer service! Run around!!"

"Ordered flowers to be delivered to my daughter. When she received them, she sent me a picture of what she had received. The picture was not what I had ordered for her. The arrangement was supposed to have soft pink lilies, red carnations, white roses, and spiky mums. What it had was a few white roses, two red carnations, one spiky mum and a ton of cheap filler! I was very disappointed at what she received. To top it all off, I paid over $100 for the arrangement and shipping! In my opinion, it wasn't worth half of that! I'm still waiting to hear back from customer service.

Heard from Customer Service today. They have refunded $5 because I was dissatisfied. They said they had contacted the florist that the order was contracted out to and that the florist felt they had fulfilled the order in full. The arrangement was supposed to have lilies in it; but not a single bloomed Lilly was in the arrangement. I'm still very dissatisfied with the arrangement and have no plans of using Just Flowers again!

modified review This review was modified by rlp1205 on January 21 2015 12:46:42 PM

"Do not use them.
They wanted me to go and take photos and and count how many flowers.
The whole thing is absurd.

"Just flowers accepted my orders (3 total) on December 30 for delivery on December 31. Two orders were for delivery in the same city (about 3 miles apart) and the third was in another city. Two out of three were delivered on Dec, 31. The third one which was one of the two in the same city was not delivered. On Friday the 2nd of Jan. I had an e-mail telling me they had been unable to deliver on the 31st but would deliver on the next available delivery day. I questioned why? and I received another e-mail saying they had been unable to find a florist to make the delivery. Why, the same florist should have made both deliveries. I'll never trust these people again!"

modified review This review was modified by bevbre on January 03 2015 01:07:55 PM

"DO NOT USE THIS ONLINE FLOWER SITE. I ordered a cute little basket with flowers and teddy bear for my niece who had a baby. It was sent to the hospital.
My sister took a picture of it and sent it to me. It was NOT at all like the one I had selected online. The flowers were stuck into a piece of styrofoam resembling something you'd see at a funeral! There was no basket or teddy bear, not even the message I had sent with the flowers.
I was so embarrassed. I called to complain and "James" said they would reimburse $7.50 of the amount to me (I PAID $60.00)!
"James" was extremely rude and didn't even care that the wrong arrangement had been sent. He actually argued with me on the phone. Who does that?
This was the SECOND time something like this has happened with this company. I will never order flowers from them again, and will warn my friends about them as well.
IF YOU ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, BE PREPARED TO GET SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU ORDERED.
HORRIBLE COMPANY.

"Ordered funeral flowers 3 days in advance and they still arrived a day late. Customer service was not helpful. It took them 5 days to send an invoice (after repeated calls), but only 1 day to run my credit card. The arrangement, while beautiful, arrived at the funeral with no card indicating what florist sent it and no card with our message to our loved ones. Poor, unprofessional execution. I will never use them again."

modified review This review was modified by vsizemore on December 31 2014 07:42:56 AM

"DO NOT USE THEM.TERRIBLE SERVICE
FLOWERS WERE NEVER DELIVERED.....THERE EXCUSE, THEY WERE GOING TO DELIVER THEM THE NEXT DAY
I WAS WAITING ON THE PHONE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE 40 MINUTES. THEY HAD NO IDEA THE FLOWERS WERE NOT DELIVERED.

modified review This review was modified by PATDEPAOLA on December 22 2014 03:50:48 AM

"Ordered a gift basket at 9am today to get to my daughter at Land Between The Lakes. They said no problem. Then at 3:15 pm they called and said it could not be done. Now it is to late to get an arrangement sent. Very DISAPPOINTED!"

modified review This review was modified by imcrazee on November 29 2014 01:10:25 PM

"I ordered a coffee sampler and paid for 2 day air delivery -- only to receive an email the tractor trailer truck had broken down and delivery would be rescheduled -- ordered on 11/9 and delivery is supposed to be 11/17 -- not my idea of 2 day air. What was a 2 day air shipment doing on a truck??After several phone calls I got a $10 credit back to my credit card but I will never use this site again."

"By far the worst customer service. It's a rip off and you shouldn't buy flowers from this online store.
I decided you purchase flower and send them to my wife for her big 40th birthday. What I chose and viewed online, was this beautiful Golden Autumn Bouquet (which is how they list it). What she received was this horrible looking bunch of flowers, that were dying, and not even close to being the autumn colors. I called them up, and they said vendor they utilized substituted the flowers. I couldn't get my money back, since flowers were delivered, which means I lost a total of $104.05. I emailed them a comparison side by side picture of what my wife received & what they advertised. Only thing they were willing to offer, was a $15 coupon to use online for future purchase. They emailed me the coupon, and still screwed that up. The discount coupon they emailed me had a value of $7.50. Worst customer service and worst online flower shop. I'll never use them again.

modified review This review was modified by eduran-1973 on November 04 2014 11:52:18 PM

"I ordered flowers from Just Flowers for a funeral out of town. After speaking to the family members later that week I was told that the flowers were never delivered. Luckily I had paid for this purchase with PayPal and they did an investigation and ruled in my favor. So I was issued a refund, not from Just Flowers, but from PayPal. They said they would deal with them. After opening the case I was contacted by someone from Just Flowers who was very rude and just came short of calling me a liar. Never will I consider doing business with this crappy business again."

modified review This review was modified by Germantonlady on July 10 2013 05:20:01 PM

"Never, Never again will I order from this company they said they deliver that day, they don't you'll be lucky to get it the next day because they seem to have difficulty finding people to deliver that is what I was told when I called them to find out what happen to my order. Not just that but she told me that if the patient left the hospital they will check for address well that did'nt happen either because she had to go back and get them after the hospital called her."

modified review This review was modified by jennifercolegrove on July 05 2013 02:08:56 PM

"Just Flowers SUCK!!!!! Do not use them.. Ordered flowers for same day delivery and they were never sent.. I was guaranteed they would be delivered the following day.. They never came the next day.. Called them up and they said they would check on the order and get back to me.. I might get the flowers 3 days late if i'm lucky."

modified review This review was modified by marcivar on June 27 2013 07:02:56 PM

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!