Stores > Just Flowers

• Just Flowers

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-02-10

False Advertisement

"A SCAM of a business. Picture of what you order on the site will NOT match what is delivered. Do yourself a favor and purchase elsewhere. There is a reason they have a 1 out of 10 rating."

2016-01-26

Don't count on your flowers being delivered on time!

"I placed an order for a sympathy plant on Friday, January 22, 2016 and told it would be delivered that day. That was not the case. The flowers did arrive the next day, but not Friday, as promised. I'm not sure how they looked..."

This review was modified by tyrangreer on January 26 2016 08:35:15 AM

2016-01-20

Substitutions galore!

"I was impressed by the variety of arrangements on their website. Ordered a blue wicker cradle-type basket, called "dream time", with a white flower arrangement and little moon and star ornament sticking out above the flowers, for someone who just delivered a little baby boy. What was delivered was your standard everyday vase in baby blue with a chain around it, flowers similar to the picture, and no moon/star ornament. What is the point of offering such a variety of choice if they are simply going to substitute what they choose since this company apparently does not ensure that the local florists they use can provide the order as it is pictured. Upon notification of my displeasure, I was offered $5 off. Seriously. I will not be using this company for any future purchases, and I would recommend the buyer beware...if you are okay with substitutions, it won't matter, but for the price I paid, I expect to receive what I order."

This review was modified by lkisling on January 20 2016 11:10:37 AM

2015-12-26

"In today's Amazon World they are barely a 1 on a 10 point scale!"

2015-12-22

"Please DONT LET WHAT HAPPEN TO ME HAPPEN TO YOU
THEY DIDNOT DELIVER THE FLOWERS THAT I PAID FOR
AND THEY GAVE ME NOTHING BUT PHONE RUN AROUND.

PS DON LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU
YOURS TRULY
JUST NOT FLOWERS

This review was modified by JUSTNOTFLOWERS on December 22 2015 01:52:34 PM

2015-12-05

"Would not recommend this company at all. Appalling customer service. Arrangement was poor quality and not the upgraded bouquet I paid additionally for, DO NOT UPGRADE!
The 'Halloween' arrangement was not a Halloween theme at all, the chocolates were not delivered until the next day. Then after I complained, Just Flowers phoned THE RECIPIENT and fired several questions at them and arguing with them. This was disgraceful, not only were they bothering someone who had already been disappointed by the arrangement and lateness, spoiling what was to be a lovely surprise, the contract was between me and Justflowers, they didn't even have the decency to ask me if it was ok to contact the recipient.
A company always shows it true colours when dealing with problems; Just Flowers showed there colours are faded, like the bouquet was on delivery. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

This review was modified by JJBradbury on December 05 2015 06:02:44 AM

2015-10-01

"I didn't see a negative number for a rating otherwise I would have used it. I ordered flowers more than week in advance and they were not delivered as ordered. No excuses they plain failed to contact a local florist in time to have the arrangement made and delivered. Do not do business with them, you will be disappointed, guaranteed!"

This review was modified by jlboston on October 01 2015 06:41:13 PM

2015-09-25

"The company not only did not deliver the flowers on the scheduled date but they offered to write a note of apology that was not included either. I had to call and chat multiple times to get action. SOOOOO disappointed. PLEASE read Reseller reviews so that you don't get the runaround like I did. They offered a small reimbursement but my time was worth more than that!"

2015-09-13

"Warning for everyone, don't ever use this company, cheaters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2015-09-06

"If I could give no stars, I would! Guaranteed same day delivery. It was my daughter's birthday and her Marine hubby deployed that day, she had nothing for her birthday. She was suppose to come home, but couldn't because her hubby departing kept getting delayed. So when all her gifts at our house, we orders a violet plant basket, so she would have something. It didn't get delivered, I was so angry and felt so bad for my daughter. Then when I called to check on order, on hold for 15 min. They said, surely it would get delivery today, sun.6 th, nope it wasn't, again on hold to find out what happened and to cancel my order. A mgr. was suppose to call me back and didn't, surprise! Called them back again and no mgr. was still there. A mgr. is suppose to call me mon., I won't hold my breath! "

This review was modified by Cindysambor on September 06 2015 05:35:00 PM

2015-08-19

"ABSOLUTELY THE WORST FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!! PLEASE READ REVIEW BEFORE DECIDING TO PURCHASE FROM THIS ATROCIOUS AND INADEQUATE COMPANY!!!!!!!
NO RESOLUTION, THEY ONLY CARED ABOUT ME CONTACTING VISA TO CANCEL PURCHASE, AND GIVING THEM A BAD NAME!!!
THIS MESSAGE WAS WRITTEN TO TWO DIFFERENT MANAGERS AFTER MANY ATTEMPS TO HANDEL THIS ERROR ON THEY'RE PART BY PHONE!!!

Hello Bella and Theresa,

I'm very dissatisfied with order #8218840, and the manner in which it was dealt with; not only was this unsatisfactory but I was told "I MADE THE MISTAKE!?!?" (Really?!?!) As per my order I SPECIFICALLY SPECIFIED a Tall order of two dozen roses, 12 white 12 pink and 4 Star gaze Lilies, no other flowers and nothing red, since it was for a funeral arrangement!
As per the picture none of my specifications were met! Not only did I go over the order with your order taker 5 times!
I also received 2 more calls to confirm this order before shipment, totalling 7 confirmations!
We all know exactly what I ordered, and since your "customer service" has much to be desired, I will be cancelling this purchase with visa ASAP! I will also be giving the WORST REVIEW and I'll also be sure to REPEAT THIS STORY to everyone I know, through social media and throughout entire office and building of colleagues!
Word of mouth is EXTREMELY powerful!
I REGRET having dealt with just flowers and will never do so again!!!

Sincerely,

Jennifer T.

2015-08-05

"HORRIBLE!! Which is a small word for their service!
ordered by phone so I could make sure they deliver on Sunday, 02 August 2015. They reassured me TWICE they deliver Sunday. NEVER HAPPENED!!! Even paid extra so they deliver at a certain hour. I rescheduled for next day. Called to see if they delivered they said it's on its way, 2 hours later I received an email saying unable to deliver, NO REASON AT ALL!!!! They never even got to the address!!!!
They should be banned from Google, why nobody takes a stand so nobody else gets scammed by them? why are they still on the internet taking orders???

This review was modified by gabiT on August 05 2015 03:36:52 AM

2015-07-28

"Tried to send flowers to my friend. They was 1 day late. Why promise then lie?"

2015-07-13

"Horrible Horrible Horrible...did I say HORRIBLE!
Had flowers sent to my daughter for her bday on July 7th ordered Enchanted Oasis, (Calla Lillies) they were delivered but did not represent the picture on their website at all. I called to discuss my concerns, they asked me to send them a picture, which I did then went back and forth with numerous representatives about them getting the pics not getting the pics and this continued for 5 days now. Just got off the phone again with another representative just to have her read the description of the flowers over and over again. I paid $80 for these flowers and the way they looked was like they trough them together and stuffed them in a vase. Their customer service sucks beyond belief they have no regard for how you feel about the product you order. Their website should state that the flowers you order and the flowers you receive won't reflect the order depicted on our website. ZERO STARS AND I WILL NOT ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. I only gave a star bcuz they make you give a star...
7/15/15
So just got off the phone with "Theresa" the "Operations Manager" for Just Flowers and I see where the representatives get their training. As I tried to explain to her how disappointed about the arrangement I was, all she did was change my wording around and argue with me about my order. I wasn't complaining about what was in the arrangement, I was complaining how the arrangement DID NOT represent the arrangement on their website. We argued to the point I couldn't take it anymore and just hung up on her. Here I thought she was calling to help but all she did was change my words around and made it seem I was complaining about something totally different and just said, well I believe we are not the flower company to purchase your flowers from anymore. Teresa, YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! NEVER AGAIN.
Seeing the complaint about you above, guess their not the flower company for them either. Just Flowers is Just Crap!

This review was modified by dolfant54 on July 15 2015 09:39:06 AM

2015-06-27

"I was disappointed because I made it to a point that flowers must be delivered before 10 am. I have paid extra for rush delivery too. It came after 11 am and the flowers were nothing like the picture. it was on a white corrugated basket instead of vase as shown on the picture. I may not have ordered the premium but t didn't not even close from the picture shown. Too bad I was not able to take picture of what was delivered and compar. Not worth for the price I paid and in US dollars and no choice for Canadian currency."

This review was modified by corazonbarbour on June 27 2015 08:40:41 PM

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!