Just FlowersCoupons
  • Just Flowers

Product & services pricing Rating 1.48/10 1.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.11/10 0.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10

"I was very disappointed in the arrangement that was sent. The only way I knew these were our flowers was by the card. Shape/style of the arrangement was not even close, the basket should have been a nice wicker basket but it was in a white plastic container with a handle. I even upgraded the order and was glad I did, I can't imagine what size the arrangement would have been if I hadn't. I made a picture of the actual arrangement and I did contact Just Flowers. They were very quick to get back with me - only to tell me that I received flowers that were more expensive than in the picture and that the local florist makes them as close to the picture as they can, so I can only assume they were out of wicker baskets that day. I would post both pictures for you to see if I could. I will not do business with Just Flowers again."

modified review This review was modified by mgibbs17 on April 17 2015 06:41:49 AM

"HORRIBLE experience. Do not ever use this company. I attempted to order a bouquet that was advertised for $29.99 on their website. After they had my credit card information, I was told to get the bouquet pictured I would have to pay an additional $10 plus $15 shipping. I declined. They then called me and offered the pictured bouquet for $35 to include shipping. I accepted that offer. When I received my reciept It showed an order for a $20 bouquet PLUS $22 shipping. Flowers were delivered two days after the promised delivery date and my sister is too polite to discuss the quality,"

modified review This review was modified by FloridaCSW on April 07 2015 04:34:31 AM

"I will never use them again. I sent an arrangement to my daughter that was supposed to be a rounded pink, purple and white bouquet. She sent me pictures of what she got-yellow and orange flowers that looked like they had belonged in a funeral arrangement. I was told each local florist had the right to substitute with what they had. The only compensation I got was 7.00 credit after spending $65. I am so mad. I ended up ordering from a local florist so she would receive something decent. DON"T USE THEM"

"Made the mistake of not checking reviews on this company. Total ripoff and embarassment. Ordered the deluxe version of "loving expression" and bouquet was what I could have bought in supermarket for $5.99 but was charged $87. Flowers looked weary and there were no roses in the vase. Would never use this service again. Complained to main office and no solution. "

modified review This review was modified by joanne33taylor on April 01 2015 12:39:13 PM

"This place is horrible! I ordered flowers for my moms birthday and they were delivered on the wrong day. The delivery man was very nice and apologetic but when I contacted justflowers.com they argued with me that the date was correct, even though I have the email saying the correct date. I asked for a manager who continued to argue with me that they were correct. They even asked me to read the entire email to them. By the end I was shaking with frustration and gave up on trying to get anything back. I hung up on them. I will never use this place again, poor poor poor customer service. "

modified review This review was modified by Morgs0606 on March 28 2015 04:09:14 PM

"I ordered flowers for a funeral. My contact information was provided. The flowers were not delivered, nor was I notified. The manager offered to have the flowers sent to the house, or altogether flowers sent elsewhere or to another person. This was not an option. I am sorry I had not read the reviews BEFORE placing the order. This was a one and only experience. "

"Dear all! Do not order flowers at justflowers! They delivered flowers the wrong date (19th instead of 20th of February 2015), the flowers were awful!!! They made a translation of card message into Russian with terrible mistakes!!! They gave flowers not to me sister but to her husband!!! They did nothing to rectify the situation!!! Its the worst experience I have ever had! Save your money for the orders at better companies, there are a lot of them in USA! I am going to go to the Court!"

modified review This review was modified by natalliapauliushchyk on March 02 2015 03:09:51 AM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. The flowers were ordered and the correct day, date and locations information was provided. The company claimed the flowers were delivered to the mortuary in the next county. We did not provide any information about the mortuary. The flowers were never delivered to funeral. Representatives from the company keep arguing with us about the order even though the flowers were not delivered to the funeral service. Three other arrangements were delivered from other companies. The address can be located on Google maps. We requested a credit on the credit card because the flowers were never delivered. They have refused to provide a credit to the credit card. The level of customer service is terrible. "

modified review This review was modified by Daunte54 on February 16 2015 10:58:10 AM

Just flowers,
I have made my complaint known to customer service, then a manager and then another who had no power to cancel my bill. In fact all with no satisfaction. I have called American Express and they will be deleting the charge from my account.
How you handle things is an insult to your customers. No confirmation of my order via internet yet you seem to have my internet address and stories and excuses seem to differ from one to another.

For the record:
On Feb.11 I placed an order by phone with your California location. Delivery was set for 2/13
I placed the order by phone because the order called for more than the usual dozen red roses and I did NOT want a random selection of colors.
I had a specific request.
I ordered 12 RED roses
3 YELLOW roses
1 WHITE rose
I also gave the salesperson the message I wanted on the card. She repeated my order correctly and also repeated what I wanted on the card correctly.When I asked if pro flowers was a member of FTD she said yes.

ON Fri. 2/13 my wife received a bundle of several different color roses. it was a mess delivered virtually with a paper bag tie around the vase and bouquet. In the vase were ( by the way the order I received was also one rose short)
6 yellow roses
3 peach colored roses
3 pink roses
1 dark pink rose
1 white rose
1 borderline red rose
When I called your customer service and after waiting 15 minutes before talking with someone I explained the situation and was put on hold for 10 minutes before he came back on and told me the florist ran out of red roses. I told him I wanted the charge removed from my card and he told me he would have to get a manager. I asked him if this was part of FTD. He also said yes. Another 10 minutes went by and the "manager" who came on told me she could do nothing but had to refer it to another manager. She told me that they were NOT part of FTD and asked me to hold on while she got someone who could makes some decisions . This person told me they would have to look into this and intimated that I ordered a "mixture of different colored roses" never specifying what I had actually ordered. I asked her why I did not get a confirmation of my order and she had no answer. I hung up on her.

Later in the evening I received a call from your company and was told to call a given number to speak with a manager. I called and waited a full 15 minutes. I hung up.
Next I received the first of your e-mails asking me to call a given number to speak with a manager to straighten this out. I called and was put on wait again. I hung up.
I received another e-mail asking me to call saying I would be talking with a manager that could help settle all of this. I called and waited this time. After 10 minutes someone got on who was nothing more than a customer service person who told me he would have to get a manager. I hung up.
Is this really how you run your business????

Let me stress this point: I was specific with the person I dealt with...so much so that she repeated back my order correctly. It so happens that in addition to Valentine's day this is also our anniversary and by tradition I order a specific amount of roses of red, yellow and white every year to mark our anniversary...This year is our 44th anniversary. I order 1 dozen (12) red roses every year since our 25th anniversary then add 1 yellow rose for the next 10 years ( to replace another dozen red roses. I call it our decade) and 1 white rose to represent our going forward. THUS this year being our 44th anniversary we have 1 dozen red roses representing our first 12 years, 3 yellow roses representing our next 30 years and 1 white rose representing our going forward....the remainder of the years before we reach another decade.
This has been very special to us and you have managed to totally ruin our anniversary and Valentine's day by sending a mix of several colors meaning nothing to us.

Also with the lying that I have heard from each of you here is the way your bill appeared on my AMEX statement; what does the FTD stand for? I will send this along to FTD for their take on this

Feb11

FTD*JUST FLOWERS LOS ANGELES CA

I am also sending a copy of this entire incident and the service you have not given me to the dept. of Consumer Frauds in the States of Illinois and California as well as the Internet Division of the FTC and every possible complaint website online to make them aware of your fraudulent and evasive responses and business ethics.

RJ Panzarasa

"Horrible, horrible, horrible!!! Do NOT order from these people! I asked to cancel my order because they couldnt promise to deliver at a specific time. They said they would but they didnt they sent them out anyway, and when i called to dispute it they said they person I spoke didnt put in a cancellation so all they could do was refund me 20$! These people are just garbage."

modified review This review was modified by lachangapalafox on February 15 2015 07:15:44 AM

"DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ordered flowers to be delivered for my daughters birthday, they were delivered a WEEK early. The flowers that were delivered were not even close to what I ordered. I told my daughter how much I paid for the flowers and she started laughing stated I was ripped off. Then when I checked my email for confirmation that was not sent until after they made the mistake I was charged a 16.95 handeling and shipping charge and a 5.00 processing fee. So my 69 dollar arrangement cost me 91. Then when I mentioned the fees I was told I didn't inquire and that's why they didn't tell me about it!!!! I asked them to do the right thing, send the flowers I ordered on the day I asked and they told me all they could do was give me a 45 dollar credit. They said they couldn't pick the flowers back up because she had signed for the flowers. REALLY like she knew they were from me, the wrong flowers and the wrong day.!!! Jack ____.!!!! BEWARE!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by djarelliott on February 06 2015 11:16:05 AM

"WOW! AWFUL COMPANY! Order flowers on saturday for my mom's birthday on Sunday . They called and said they couldn't complete the delivery on Saturday and it will be there by Monday . Fine . Then, got a call MONDAY, TUES AND WED saying they can't deiver! When she finally got them 5 days later they were half dead and sitting in brown water! THEN... the $44 arrangment showed up on the credit card statement as $85!!!!!!!!!!! Seriosuly DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE HOSE JOBS! SCAM!"

modified review This review was modified by hehkd on January 30 2015 07:27:02 PM

"I wish I would have read the reviews before ordering from Just Flowers. First I was told they couldn't find a florist in the area I was sending them, then they told me they did and the flowers were delivered but they need another $15.00 from me. What kind of bone-headed operation are they running?! Now I'm concerned that the arrangement is going to be garbage on top of it."

modified review This review was modified by topdesk123 on February 17 2015 08:12:16 AM

"i wonder if anyone realizes that just flowers IS NOT A FLOWER SHOP IN ANY WAY!!! they are a middle man.. they are order gatherers! They charge you to use their service when all they do is call a local flower shop and give them the order for less money. Just a scam. Save your money and just find a LOCAL FLOWER SHOP!!!"

"The flowers I ordered were bright and cheery in a terra cotta vase with a bright ribbon, what I got was some green dried flowers, couple white and a couple yellow a cheap ginger vase and no ribbon at all! After a week of conversing & emailing their way of resolving started with $10 off, then $20 off then for 50% off. NO was my answer. The flowers were for a woman diagnosed with terminal cancer to give her a bit of brightness. After repeatedly asking for even just a bouquet of bright flowers with a ribbon the answer was the same. I will NEVER use them again. If it was similar I could have lived with that...but it was not even close. Wish I could post a picture here!"

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!