Stores > Just Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.14/10 4.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.71/10 3.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Just Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-07-10

Very good

"Reciepiant was very pleased "

2017-07-09

Anniversary flowers

"The best service I've encountered with a ordering flowers, thanks for making it an exceptional experience."

2017-07-03

AVOID THESE PEOPLE

" I am writing to warn everyone about this company. I called them on July 1st to see if they could deliver flowers to a church for a funeral on July 3rd by noon for a 2pm funeral. The representative said this wouldn't be a problem. (I had called 1-800 flowers first and they said they couldn't get it delivered by then).
On July 3rd at 3pm, (after the funeral) I received a call from justflowers that they would be unable to deliver the flowers I had ordered. I called justflowers to express my displeasure and the rep told me they tried but couldn't get the flowers to the church and would I like to send them to the family or perhaps choose another gift. I told them at this point I just wanted a credit for my charge and not to do business with them. I was placed on hold for at least 10 minutes, at which point I hung up and called them again. The new rep said the manager was looking into the credit and could they call me back??? The arrangement I chose cost about $165 but with the express delivery and other fees the total was about $201.
If you need something delivered for a specific day or event, I would avoid this company.

2017-07-02

Birthday Gift for our Neice

"I was ordering online and had to switch to customer service. The person called me and helped me with what I was looking for and stay within my budget."

2017-06-29

Disappointed in Just Flowers

"Paid extra for early delivery and extra flowers . Arrived late and did not have extra flowers . Poor arrangement. Not like item pictured. Poor flower substitution ."

2017-06-26

My sweet pea

"The sales person was very nice and helpful "

2017-06-18

We placed 2 order with JustFlowers.com .

"We placed 2 order with JustFlowers.com . Flowers were for my father's viewing at Riewert's Memorial Home, 187 So. Washington Ave., Bergenfield on Friday, June 16. The flowers were not delivered and JustFlowers, to date, has not refunded my money ($461.89).
I have an affidavit from the Funeral Home Director, Bruce confirming that the flowers were never delivered and we also went over to the Bergenfield Police Department to involve them in this matter.

2017-06-16

Excelente

"Everything was amazing @nd beautiful. ..."

2017-06-08

Sympathy Flowers

"Just Flowers website had a large selection of flowers and we found just what we were looking for.
The flowers that were delivered were exactly like the picture on the website - which is not always the case when you order flowers on line.
We are very pleased with our purchase and will use Just Flowers again.

2017-05-30

no flowers, no refund

"After searching a long time to find a florist who would deliver flowers on Memorial Day, Just flowers promised me they could deliver flowers to the hospital to my brother-in-law.
They did not deliver them on Monday or on Tuesday. He was released from the hospital on Tuesday afternoon and never got his flowers. Just flowers would not give me a refund. They said they might be able to send them Wednesday. When I said this was unacceptable and I wanted a refund they would not, stating their policy allows for a one day delay. However, I would never have ordered them unless I believed their verbal promise to deliver the flowers Memorial
Day. A verbal promise should mean something.

2017-05-27

Perfect!

"Easy to choose and order online. I placed order approximately 3pm for delivery to funeral home before 6pm. The flowered were on time and beautiful."

2017-05-26

Outstanding, wonderful, excellent

"The arrangement was above excellent beautiful getting it to the funeral home for family night thank you so much. "

2017-05-15

Terrible! Don't use these guys!

"They were a day late on my delivery, missing Mother's day, then when I asked if I could get a discount because they were late they just cancelled my order altogether without discussing it with me. Terrible service. There are plenty of other options - use someone else."

delivery gone wrong

"on Friday I ordered my daughter some flowers and it said same day delivery from local florist and this is Monday and my daughter still has not received her flowers and I cannot get a hold of anyone to talk to about this problem. so i'm taking it is 75.00 dollars down the drain. thanks just flowers just lost my busy."

Terrible!

"Ordered Mothers Day flowers ($146.45, Order #8610321) on May 13 at 10AM for same day (Saturday) delivery. They never delivered. Buyers beware. They wont issue you a refund for failing to process your order. You will have to call your Credit Card Company and issue a "Charge-Back". There are only bad reviews online for this company. The reviews are correct. They are terrible failures.

Just Flowers saw our online review and sent an email that they would issue a refund. So I called them on Mothers Day, May 14, 2017 at 5:30AM. The rep said that I needed to speak to one of their managers. After 20 minutes he said one was still not available. I told him I would wait on hold. After 1 hour on hold, they could still not provide a manager to take care of our issue. There are many other reviews pointing out the refund-games they play and their failure to get anything right.

So at this point, realizing that 1 hour on hold was a good indication that no manager would ever be available. I called my CC Company and issued a charge-back. My CC company told me it was no problem. The charge was still Pending at the time. They indicated that the charge would be credited back as soon as it posted and any further charges from them blocked.

You, as a customer, don't have to stand for this kind of BS ever. Always pay with a Credit Card and you will be protected from businesses like this.

Eventually, a manager did call back and personally guaranteed that the flowers would be delivered on May 14. She further indicated that she would issue a $15.00 refund for my trouble.

The flowers, again, were never delivered and the refund never made. We called again and waited on hold only to be told they could not refund the account. We advised them that the order was canceled and that a charge-back would be issued. We further sent an email notifying them of the order cancelation. We are currently watching the pending transaction on our Credit Card and will issue a charge-back as soon as it posts.

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!