Stores > Just Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.48/10 5.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review Just Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-09-24

Warning Do Not Do Business with Just Flowers

"Worst experience I have ever had, I would give them zero stars if possible! Received incorrect color flowers for daughters Senior Homecoming Dance on corsage/bouttoniere and they could not resolve by resending the correct flowers on the day of the dance and they do not want to give me a full refund and are only offering a $10 credit instead of a $50 refund, not to mention the additional $16.98 delivery fee that was not on time! Order was supposed to be delivered by 1pm and I received it at 3pm. The first thing you should know is that they actually contract out all of their work to local florists. No reason to ever do business with them since you are paying a premium for that. Had I known, I would never have ordered through them. They have zero customer service. I have filed a case with BBB and I am going to pursue this further. I am currently waiting for the GM - Theresa to call me back on Monday as a last effort to resolve through the company. I will also be contesting the charge as well."

2017-09-14

DO NOT USE

"Confirmed order online. Called back an hour later to tell me since they third party all deliveries out, that the closest florist to me charged $15 more for the same bouquet, so if they were going to meet delivery time they needed approval to charge the additional $15. I approved out of desperation in order to have delivery by 5pm when the recipient was there to receive. They missed delivery by 30 minutes - company was closed when they tried to deliver. When I called customer service to ask for refund since they missed delivery, they said sorry that they already paid the third party and could not refund my order. However, it took 15 minutes on hold to even speak with the incompetent "supervisor". HIDEOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE. Take your business elsewhere. Have disputed charge with credit card company."

2017-09-02

great service

"quick and great service. no characters limit and many possibilities. "

2017-08-26

Beautiful

"it wasn't hard at all to request my order. the flowers were arranged like I wanted I was thrilled . They were so Beautiful.

2017-08-21

Birthday Gift

"The representative was very nice. She was very helpfully. The call was unexpected but I was happy to receive the reminder.

2017-08-15

Simply gorgeous bouquet!!!!!!!! One of the best selections I had found and my friend LOVED them, sent photos of the flowers in her home.

"Very easy to order, prompt replies and delivery."

2017-07-10

Very good

"Reciepiant was very pleased "

2017-07-09

Anniversary flowers

"The best service I've encountered with a ordering flowers, thanks for making it an exceptional experience."

2017-07-03

AVOID THESE PEOPLE

" I am writing to warn everyone about this company. I called them on July 1st to see if they could deliver flowers to a church for a funeral on July 3rd by noon for a 2pm funeral. The representative said this wouldn't be a problem. (I had called 1-800 flowers first and they said they couldn't get it delivered by then).
On July 3rd at 3pm, (after the funeral) I received a call from justflowers that they would be unable to deliver the flowers I had ordered. I called justflowers to express my displeasure and the rep told me they tried but couldn't get the flowers to the church and would I like to send them to the family or perhaps choose another gift. I told them at this point I just wanted a credit for my charge and not to do business with them. I was placed on hold for at least 10 minutes, at which point I hung up and called them again. The new rep said the manager was looking into the credit and could they call me back??? The arrangement I chose cost about $165 but with the express delivery and other fees the total was about $201.
If you need something delivered for a specific day or event, I would avoid this company.

2017-07-02

Birthday Gift for our Neice

"I was ordering online and had to switch to customer service. The person called me and helped me with what I was looking for and stay within my budget."

2017-06-29

Disappointed in Just Flowers

"Paid extra for early delivery and extra flowers . Arrived late and did not have extra flowers . Poor arrangement. Not like item pictured. Poor flower substitution ."

2017-06-26

My sweet pea

"The sales person was very nice and helpful "

2017-06-18

We placed 2 order with JustFlowers.com .

"We placed 2 order with JustFlowers.com . Flowers were for my father's viewing at Riewert's Memorial Home, 187 So. Washington Ave., Bergenfield on Friday, June 16. The flowers were not delivered and JustFlowers, to date, has not refunded my money ($461.89).
I have an affidavit from the Funeral Home Director, Bruce confirming that the flowers were never delivered and we also went over to the Bergenfield Police Department to involve them in this matter.

2017-06-16

Excelente

"Everything was amazing @nd beautiful. ..."

2017-06-08

Sympathy Flowers

"Just Flowers website had a large selection of flowers and we found just what we were looking for.
The flowers that were delivered were exactly like the picture on the website - which is not always the case when you order flowers on line.
We are very pleased with our purchase and will use Just Flowers again.

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!