• Just Flowers

Product & services pricing Rating 1.71/10 1.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.13/10 0.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.69/10 0.69/10

"ABSOLUTELY THE WORST FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!! PLEASE READ REVIEW BEFORE DECIDING TO PURCHASE FROM THIS ATROCIOUS AND INADEQUATE COMPANY!!!!!!!
NO RESOLUTION, THEY ONLY CARED ABOUT ME CONTACTING VISA TO CANCEL PURCHASE, AND GIVING THEM A BAD NAME!!!
THIS MESSAGE WAS WRITTEN TO TWO DIFFERENT MANAGERS AFTER MANY ATTEMPS TO HANDEL THIS ERROR ON THEY'RE PART BY PHONE!!!

Hello Bella and Theresa,

I'm very dissatisfied with order #8218840, and the manner in which it was dealt with; not only was this unsatisfactory but I was told "I MADE THE MISTAKE!?!?" (Really?!?!) As per my order I SPECIFICALLY SPECIFIED a Tall order of two dozen roses, 12 white 12 pink and 4 Star gaze Lilies, no other flowers and nothing red, since it was for a funeral arrangement!
As per the picture none of my specifications were met! Not only did I go over the order with your order taker 5 times!
I also received 2 more calls to confirm this order before shipment, totalling 7 confirmations!
We all know exactly what I ordered, and since your "customer service" has much to be desired, I will be cancelling this purchase with visa ASAP! I will also be giving the WORST REVIEW and I'll also be sure to REPEAT THIS STORY to everyone I know, through social media and throughout entire office and building of colleagues!
Word of mouth is EXTREMELY powerful!
I REGRET having dealt with just flowers and will never do so again!!!

Sincerely,

Jennifer T.

"HORRIBLE!! Which is a small word for their service!
ordered by phone so I could make sure they deliver on Sunday, 02 August 2015. They reassured me TWICE they deliver Sunday. NEVER HAPPENED!!! Even paid extra so they deliver at a certain hour. I rescheduled for next day. Called to see if they delivered they said it's on its way, 2 hours later I received an email saying unable to deliver, NO REASON AT ALL!!!! They never even got to the address!!!!
They should be banned from Google, why nobody takes a stand so nobody else gets scammed by them? why are they still on the internet taking orders???

This review was modified by gabiT on August 05 2015 03:36:52 AM

"Tried to send flowers to my friend. They was 1 day late. Why promise then lie?"

"Horrible Horrible Horrible...did I say HORRIBLE!
Had flowers sent to my daughter for her bday on July 7th ordered Enchanted Oasis, (Calla Lillies) they were delivered but did not represent the picture on their website at all. I called to discuss my concerns, they asked me to send them a picture, which I did then went back and forth with numerous representatives about them getting the pics not getting the pics and this continued for 5 days now. Just got off the phone again with another representative just to have her read the description of the flowers over and over again. I paid $80 for these flowers and the way they looked was like they trough them together and stuffed them in a vase. Their customer service sucks beyond belief they have no regard for how you feel about the product you order. Their website should state that the flowers you order and the flowers you receive won't reflect the order depicted on our website. ZERO STARS AND I WILL NOT ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. I only gave a star bcuz they make you give a star...
7/15/15
So just got off the phone with "Theresa" the "Operations Manager" for Just Flowers and I see where the representatives get their training. As I tried to explain to her how disappointed about the arrangement I was, all she did was change my wording around and argue with me about my order. I wasn't complaining about what was in the arrangement, I was complaining how the arrangement DID NOT represent the arrangement on their website. We argued to the point I couldn't take it anymore and just hung up on her. Here I thought she was calling to help but all she did was change my words around and made it seem I was complaining about something totally different and just said, well I believe we are not the flower company to purchase your flowers from anymore. Teresa, YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! NEVER AGAIN.
Seeing the complaint about you above, guess their not the flower company for them either. Just Flowers is Just Crap!

This review was modified by dolfant54 on July 15 2015 09:39:06 AM

"I was disappointed because I made it to a point that flowers must be delivered before 10 am. I have paid extra for rush delivery too. It came after 11 am and the flowers were nothing like the picture. it was on a white corrugated basket instead of vase as shown on the picture. I may not have ordered the premium but t didn't not even close from the picture shown. Too bad I was not able to take picture of what was delivered and compar. Not worth for the price I paid and in US dollars and no choice for Canadian currency."

This review was modified by corazonbarbour on June 27 2015 08:40:41 PM

"This is the WORST company EVER! My mother ordered flowers for my daughter's graduation & was guaranteed delivery by 6pm. No flowers arrived. Customer service said the driver claimed no one was home despite us being home from 6am to 11pm. They promised a redelivery the next day. Didn't happen. Promised a premium upgrade & guaranteed delivery...3 days AFTER my daughter's graduation. The flowers that were finally delivered looked like something you could by at a gas station. HORRIBLE COMPANY & HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

"DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS! I ordered a plant for $49.99 with $9.99 delivery fee. They charged me $18.98 delivery fee plus $3.49 Handling. The price is on the Web site and was confirmed in a telephone conversation with a salesperson. "

This review was modified by leigh466 on June 17 2015 12:36:55 PM

"The worst business I have ever had to deal with. I ordered Flowers for my wife and ordered a "Premium" version for an extra 20$ - the florist dropped flowers by the door - with 101F outside. No box no cover nothing. The "roses" looked not even close to the picture on thier website, I could get a better flowers for 15$ at local Wallmart. So, after contacting their customer service all they can do is give you back 10$ - like that would change something. This company is a totally SCAM and a RIP-OFF. DON'T EVER BUY ANY FLOWERS FROM THEM. "

"horrible experience. Ordered flowers 3 days early. Paid extra for flowers to arrive by 1 pm. 45 min before scheduled delivery they called and asked for more money. Flowers NEVER arrived despite numerous calls throughout the day. They never even called me back when they said they would. These people are terrible."

This review was modified by cglewis on June 09 2015 09:07:01 AM

"I placed an order on 5/23-was COMPLETELY ASSURED that my order would be delivered on that day-received an email explaining that they were unable to deliver on Sat.-I totally understood and approved the delivery for Tues-5/26-it is now Wed-5/27 and more emails that they can not deliver until Thurs-5/28-SERIOUSLY?! WORSE SERVICE EVER!!! I WILL BE FILING AS COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS COMPANY! Missed my moms 75th birthday-they all say they understand-no they do not!!! "

"I ordered flowers for Mother's day on May 6th to deliver May 8th. They weren't. They couldn't even manage to deliver them the 9th or 10th or call to tell me they weren't delivered. I called on the 11th and was told they'd have to contact the "local florist". I was put on hold then told the florist wasn't answering, they'd have to talk to them, the flowers would deliver that day and they'd call me back. Three hours later I called again. Same story but they added "maybe the driver was in an accident". After a total of six hours since my fist call I called again to demand a refund. Got the same story. When I said I refused to wait any longer they put me on hold again to call the "local florist" but first had to tell me "maybe the driver was in an accident". She came back to say the order couldn't be cancelled and a refund given because the flowers were "on the truck". When i pressed the woman to promise me that what she was saying was that they WOULD deliver she had to admit that was not the case and that she hadn't even talked to the florist. While we were still going back and forth I got an email response to a complaint I'd made that morning. The email stated that my flowers had been delivered and they hadn't been contacted by the florist regarding any delivery issues. With that blatant lie in front of me I was finally given a refund. The customer service number is a call center in another country. The whole thing felt like a scam. They refused to tell me the name of the "local florist" and I suspect they use some big warehouse. The sort of place that turns up at a company with roses about to die and say "my boss put too many roses on the truck" and sell them cheap. And not sure what they think goes on in America that involves our roads being cluttered with flowery delivery trucks that have been "in an accident". "

This review was modified by nellfernandez on May 21 2015 10:30:42 AM

"WORST FLORIST WE'VE EVER DEALT WITH. When we complained that the $80 arrangement they promised to deliver to a ninety five year old woman in poor health never arrived on Mother's Day, we were curtly told that all Just Flowers would do is give us $10 off our next order ... as if we'd ever use them again. When we asked for the name of the customer service manager, the customer service representative we spoke with said she didn't know her boss' name. My advice is to use another florist -- ANY other florist."

This review was modified by prof7777 on May 15 2015 07:02:31 PM

"Complaint Description:
The flowers were partially dead. The Flowers did not match the internet picture shown on the website. My wife purchased flowers for my mother who is in her late 80s for mother's day. We went to visit her and saw the flowers, which we took pictures of. The flowers cost $101. The internet pictures made the amount and size look grand, certainly a $100 worth. The actual vase and flowers were very small, with withered ends on the flowers. I could have done better with a bouquet from Home Depot for $30. When I called in to complain, I was on hold for a lengthy time, and finally transferred to a voice recording where I left my phone message with the order number and my phone number. When finally contacted, I was told that nothing could be done as the flowers were delivered. I am not arguing the delivery, I am arguing what was delivered. I was told I would have to speak with a manager. I was transferred and again put on hold. After 11 minutes I hung up. Eventually I was called back and told that at best I could get back $15. I asked how much the delivery charge was and told it was $20 including a $5 service charge. I asked about the remaining $80 and was told that was for the flowers I was complaining about. Eventually I was told that if we gave back the dead flowers, they would replace them days later. This is crazy. Mothers day has come and gone and the idea was and is that the flowers did not match the pictures and were in poor shape. I was told that $15 was all I would get. This is terrible business. I want my fund back. Their order number 794-3862, was ordered on the 7th or 8th of March 2015

Your Desired Resolution:
$80, they can keep their service and delivery charge.

This case will be reviewed by a complaint specialist at the Better Business Bureau, and then forwarded to the business for their response. It is our policy to allow the business 30 working days to respond to your complaint. You will be notified when the business has responded.

This review was modified by Iraepstein on May 14 2015 05:55:50 PM

"Don't bother using this business. I ordered my mother flowers, (with flowers added, which was an option) 5 balloons with one foil balloon saying 'Happy Mothers Day', and a large box of chocolates. I wanted this gift to be big and spared no expense. She only received the flowers. I was very disappointed and set out to make this right. You can't even talk to these people unless you have your 7 digit order number and since they don't receipt you an itemized list, I had to finally get the number from my mom. I already gave them my name, her name, and her address on a complaint option twice when unsubscribing to their email list. After my 4th attempt to contact them, using their 7 digit number, I had a lady I could barely understand call and tell me that I didn't order the stuff that I said I did. I'm sorry, I'm not computer illiterate and I took my time making this order. It must be really easy to say 'No you didn't order that' when , like I said before, there is no receipt or itemized list. You know it must be a bad business when you go in with your 7 digit number and the section for why your trying to check has a drop down with 'Order was missing...' and had everything they could've left off. After the lady told me that I didn't order what I DID order I realized where this was gonna go, so I just hung up. Don't use this business. Keep it local. "

This review was modified by stoobieone on May 14 2015 06:57:48 AM

"First picture is what we ordered...for $77. Second picture is what arrived 3 days too late for mother's day. I'll NEVER order from this site again!

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/j5h4xx.jpg[/IMG]

This review was modified by DeniseSmith on May 13 2015 08:21:34 PM

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!