Stores > Just Flowers

Customer service: Rating 3.63/10 3.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

2016-06-21

Beautiful!

"The arrangement was lovely! One of the colours wasn't available so they telephoned me to get approval for a substitute. Finished arrangement was absolutely beautiful!"

This review was modified by Colleengrantkau on June 21 2016 06:49:23 AM

2016-06-11

everything was great

"I noticed a lot of negative feedback on all these review websites but I do not see too many positive reviews, I guess I will be one of the few good ones. I understand that online reputation for online company is a big deal. So I will do my part here and describe my experience with the company. I was looking for a flower company online that would deliver flowers May 27th for Memorial Day. A lot of local florists I called were either closed or were too booked to take my order, so I ran into a bunch of online retailers and also got super confused as there were too many to choose from. Anyhow, I was able to find what I like on JustFlowers.com and decided to use them. What the heck? In worst case I would have called my credit card company and complained had the order not been delivered. With my AmEx card I had nothing to worry about. It was very important to me that these flowers arrive on time for friends who lost their son in combat. Well, I don't know how they did, must have contacted their local florist to have this done for me. I was happy with the fact they did what they said they'd do. I would give them another try should another occasion occur. "

This review was modified by RubenE on June 11 2016 12:19:26 AM

2016-06-07

as good as it gets

"I really do not give positive reviews as we all expect highest level of customer experience and there are a lot of wackos out there that do nothing but grind about poor service and you can never please them. I have looked at their reviews before using them and found as much positive feedback as there's negative.

Last week our son had a prom and my wife and I ordered a perfect arrangement for his date. It matched his date's rose colored dress. Around 2 pm of the day of the prom the beautiful bouquet was delivered. At approx 4pm on delivery day, they called me and left a message that the arrangement was delivered! What a nice surprise! Talked with the rep and said everything was OK.

Overall the whole experience with Just Flowers turned out to be quite pleasant and worry free. I will use them again whenever such occasion comes up.

This review was modified by Hance1953 on June 07 2016 09:36:17 PM

2016-05-25

Run, run, run from these clowns

"JustFlowers charged me extra for Mothers Day delivery then delivered three days later. They said they'd include a note apologizing for the delay but did not. It wasn't even the same delivery. Buy your flowers from the Mafia, they are nicer then JustFlowers. Run, run, run from them!"

2016-05-15

Their margin of error for delivery -- plus or minus a week - They really stink

"Ordered for Saturday delivery. Waited until evening Saturday, and called their customer service rep (talk about an exercise of futility trying to deal with them). Told me they might deliver as late as 9:00 pm. I asked that they call the local florist with whom they worked the order (they don't give you that info) to determine status. Oh no, they said you wait until 9:00 pm local and then you can call their customer service back. I said "wrong answer - want to know status". Rep says I'll get a call back soon. Okay .. that's better than wait until 9:00 pm. No call back, no delivery that day. Totally frustrated; ruined Saturday night sticking around the house waiting for a delivery that never came (and no phone call).

They really ****; will never place an order with them again.

This review was modified by Helotiana on May 15 2016 02:12:18 PM

2016-05-12

Dissapointed

"Orderd a plant arrangement for my sister on Mother's Day. Although they guaranteed same day delivery the arrangement did not show up until late afternoon the following day. When I tried to contact customer service I kept getting an automated voicemail. I eventually sent an email and got a response the next day apologizing for the delay. I paid $120.00 for the arrangement and expected that it would contain some different and unique plants. When my sister finally received it she said it was nice and full but lacked plants that were different. She said all the plants were merely typical ones you can get in any store. Also, she stated that there was a plant within the arrangement that resembled seaweed, something not to her liking. And, the card that was attached was missing half of what I requested be written. This was my first time using this company and needless to say itwill be my last. "

2016-05-10

Wilted Mother's Day!

"The worst flower buying experience ever! Ordered 3 different deliveries and only one was made on or before Mother's Day. My wife's flowers were ordered on Thursday for Saturday delivery and were finally dropped at the door today, Tuesday! They look wilted and crappy! Still no delivery confirmation on my order for my sister. DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY"

This review was modified by NightScenes on May 10 2016 04:13:05 PM

2016-05-10

40 minutes on customer service for flowers never delivered

"Ordered flowers for guaranteed delivery. They didn't deliver on Mother's Day, not on Monday, not on Tuesday. Still on the phone 45 minutes later and they haven't resolved the issue. Customer Service should have offered a refund in five minutes. Don't use this company."

This review was modified by lcjennings on May 10 2016 08:02:58 AM

2016-05-08

Mothers day madness

"Rip off!! Advertised same day delivery and didnt deliver. Called and gave me the run around about my refund claiming a supervisor will call me back in 15 mins 2 hrs ago. Insulted me with a $5 credit on my $85 order. Turned it over to my bank and they are going to dispute and get to the bottom of this bs. Its fucking mothers day and if yall donit on this day its sad to know how they treat more serious matters like funerals. Its unprofessional and disgusting!!! Never again!!!"

This review was modified by Jmad29 on May 08 2016 08:03:21 AM

2016-05-05

Happy wifey = happy me!

"When I got a text message from my wife saying how beautiful the flowers were I knew that Just Flowers did their job well! It was our anniversary last weekend and I had been working long hours so I had to resort to using a flower sending service to surprise her and make her happy. I see some negative experiences from people here but I can tell that in the past my orders from other flower companies got screwed badly - it's just the matter of business. Every time I use a new company I do pray that the flowers get delivered knowing how many little things can go wrong from missing the recipient to misspelling the address, I get it. But you can't blame one company for all the negative experience customers get. I was happy with my order in particular and would use them again. "

This review was modified by Whountlence on May 05 2016 05:38:33 PM

2016-05-02

waste of money

"Ordered a floral arrangement for a wake. Roses were wilted and brown around the edges and everything pink, pink, pink. Not what I ordered. Customer service is in another country, hard to understand and not helpful. I was embarrassed to have our name associated with those flowers. My advice to the reader... note the ratings, 92% gave a "1" ....and STAY AWAY FROM JUST FLOWERS.COM, an EMBARRASSING waste of time and money!"

2016-04-22

Great service! Happy customer +1

"The flowers were delivered 2 hours early but it was perfect timing since I did not have to pay for express delivery and it was the same day order. They looked different from the picture but were as beautiful and maybe more since it's hard to put 3d beauty on a flat screen of your PC. The flowers looked like a professional florist spent at least an hour putting it together. The vase was a beautiful color too and the bouquet was simply gorgeous. The price was fair compared to other options online. They returned my phone call promptly so I could confirm the delivery. This company means well and I see a lot of negative reviews here I guess some people are not as lucky as I am. Again I used many companies before and Just Flowers is my first time and they did good by my standards."

This review was modified by JamesEB on April 22 2016 05:42:44 PM

2016-04-17

DONT Order from them!!

"I HAD to give them a star or I would have chosen a negative star! All they had to do was fill the order and deliver the flowers. Not only did the ordered and paid for flowers not arrive but I also received an email saying "urgent" additional payment required to fill the order. They wanted $15.00 more dollars!! Scam! Fraud! The email came from them...I still have it! When I talked to customer service they denied it saying it came from the local florist that they had no control over. When I had hoped customer service would kick in they didn't and still tried to charge me for the difference when I ordered a difference bouquet that they COULD handle. I am still floored over how awful this has been. Either way the birthday gift was ruined and I hope to encourage others to order somewhere else!"

2016-04-04

BEWARE!!! Spoiled a Very Important Event - DID NOT DELIVER FLOWERS

"Just Flowers did not deliver flowers that were ordered for a one time occasion. The corsage was to honor a woman who devoted 3 years heading a nonprofit organization with many hours day of service over three years. This was to be presented to her at a State conference in front of the many members attending the conference at a hotel in Auburn, Maine. I placed the order and told that it would be very beautiful and what care would be taken to make it special. I discussed the occasion with the person who took my order and the importance of this event. I was told for an additional $5 that guaranteed delivery by noon would take place and this was charged in addition to the price for the orchid corsage. On the day of the delivery, I checked at noon at the front desk and nothing had been delivered. I called Just Flowers and spoke with a customer service rep, provided the confirmation # and was put on hold for 15 minutes while she said that she was trying to contact the florist delivery vehicle. She said that she was unable to contact and took my telephone # to call back - no call back was done. I called again at 2:30 pm to customer service with the same results but in addition was told that the deliver would happen no later than 6pm. I was told the same lie that I would receive a call back telling me the status of the order with the same results - no follow-through and no call back. The end result was that the flowers were never delivered, the woman who was to receive the orchid corsage did not receive it and I had to explain to the conference attendees what occurred. To added to the poor service, when I called to have the charges credited back to my credit card, the customer service rep said "and we won't charge you for this order." Whatever was she thinking when she added insult to injury by trying to get me to have another arrangement sent on Monday and continued not to listen but talk over me. I finally had to tell her to stop talking and listen and bluntly tell her that she would credit my credit card. I then told her that Just Flowers and their hired florist in Auburn, Maine a spoiled a very important event that only occurs once every 3 years and there was nothing that Just Flowers could do "make this right." It was like not delivering flowers for a wedding - just happens once for the occasion. When I asked how long it would be before I saw the credit on my charge account, I was told 1- 4 days. She then offered me a $10 credit for my next order ust after I stated that I would never do business with Just Flowers again, that apologies were useless as they did not and could fix what had occurred and no financial offer would correct what had happened. Furthermore, I stated that I would warn others not to use Just Flowers before they have the same terrible experience . This is a bad company using a bad calling service overseas which takes no responsibility for delivering what you pay for and then insults you again when you try to resolve the problem. My words are "Beware, don't purchase from Just Flowers as you will have the same terrible results as I experienced and you will be angry, frustrated and disappointed." They must pay to have good reviews put on their webpage. I promised the Just Flowers a scathing review and I hope that I was delivered it. If there was a rating lower that one star, I would have given it to Just Flowers."

This review was modified by debincapeelizmaine on April 04 2016 02:16:25 PM

2016-03-09

Did not deliver on requested delivery date

"They were only willing to refund me $30, I spent $221.46!! I ordered two flower arrangements which were supposed to be the same(they looked nothing alike) online for a Sunday delivery date for use at a trade show on Monday. They continually called me on Saturday afternoon 3/5/2016 to ask me to confirm my hotels address and my name, these were clearly stated on my online order. The reason I asked for Sunday delivery was because I was not arriving on Saturday until the evening. I was sent emails on Sunday morning stating that they would be delivered that day 3/6/2016. They were not delivered until sometime on Monday when I was unable to receive them due to being in business meetings all day, not waiting at the hotel for a flower delivery. They showed up in my hotel room on Monday, which I did not see until 5:30pm, it was too late to use them. I was unable to use them for the purpose they were ordered for and had to fly home on Tuesday 3/8/2016. So the flowers are back in Atlanta and I am in Connecticut. Very poor customer service, if they had told me they would not be delivered on time I would have cancelled my order, but they sent emails stating that they would be delivered on the correct day. A fourteen percent refund is not good customer service!"

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!