Stores > Just Flowers

Customer service: Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

2016-08-21

Horrible service

"I ordered a corsage. It was not delivered on the date that i ordered. I was going to cancel, but they talked me into waiting til next day. They said they could have it delivered by 3 pm...it did not show up by then. I had to order express by a local florist. No refund, available. $10 credit was all that was offered. I will never ever order from them again, and will do my best to tell everyone not to order from them. "

2016-08-02

Beauties for a Beauty!

"Your bouquet made someone special in my life, very happy on her birthday. The flowers were fresh, colorful and beautiful."

This review was modified by pat40 on August 09 2016 11:24:25 PM

2016-08-01

"I appreciated the beauty of the flower arrangements. With the flowers being for a funeral, it does make it a solemn occasion. However, the arrangements were so beautiful and I felt it showed the love and respect I have for this person. I will definitely use your services again and recommend you to all my friends and family. "

2016-07-22

Roses

"Serve is excellent. The roses are still as beautiful as the first day she got them. As of today the flowers are still alive. Also you guys kept me info with the processing. Plus the florist contacted the recipient to inquire on the status of the delivery. I appreciate all the service you have provided. I plan to order more flowers via your company. Thank you

This review was modified by sosaa49 on July 22 2016 10:11:06 AM

2016-07-18

Pink Lady Standing Spray

"This funeral arrangement was out-of-this-world fabulous. The family was genuinely moved by this tribute. It enhanced the dignity of the memorial service. Just Flowers' customer-service people were very attentive to my requests."

This review was modified by bardahl0 on July 18 2016 01:23:49 PM

2016-07-17

Just No Flowers or Explanation

"Ordered flowers for delivery the following day, Saturday. The flowers were not received. I spoke with two representatives this Sunday who can only tell me that they did not hear from the florist that the flowers had been delivered. One representative told me she would contact the florist and call me back. I did not hear from her so, after several hours, I called customer service. This representative said "Just Flowers" could not get a hold of the florist; then that they were "discussing the reason for the nondelivery with the florist". She promised that the flowers would be delivered Monday. I ordered from "JustFlowers" specifically because they guaranteed next day delivery, and I wanted to make sure the recipient was home to receive the surprise. I understand how orders can have problems; however, I expected Customer Service to help me find out what happened and keep me informed. This has not been a good experience."

This review was modified by Thegrama on July 17 2016 02:18:18 PM

2016-07-12

Beautiful, Outstanding

"We were very happy with the work and how easy to order. And the Flowers were on Time."

This review was modified by MaryReline on July 12 2016 11:47:05 AM

2016-07-04

As advertized

"I ordered a yellow rose basket for my Mom. It arrived on time and looked just like the picture on the Just Flowers site. We were pleased that it arrived in such good condition."

2016-06-28

Very Dependable

"Just Flowers delivers to locations where others won't and they deliver fresh, beautiful flowers."

This review was modified by sndflds22 on June 28 2016 08:57:57 AM

2016-06-23

Did Not Receive What Was Ordered

"Ordered an "I'll Fly Away" arrangement - supposed to be decorated with 3 butterflies - no butterflies - one would thing with that name there was a reason these would be on the arrangement - all they are doing is giving me a $7.00 discount and a coupon for a future order - good luck with getting another order from me - certainly does not compensate for the disappointment in what was delivered - doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out there better be something that "flies" with the arrangement. Stay Away.........."

This review was modified by AftonAl on June 23 2016 11:37:39 AM

2016-06-21

Beautiful!

"The arrangement was lovely! One of the colours wasn't available so they telephoned me to get approval for a substitute. Finished arrangement was absolutely beautiful!"

This review was modified by Colleengrantkau on June 21 2016 06:49:23 AM

2016-06-11

everything was great

"I noticed a lot of negative feedback on all these review websites but I do not see too many positive reviews, I guess I will be one of the few good ones. I understand that online reputation for online company is a big deal. So I will do my part here and describe my experience with the company. I was looking for a flower company online that would deliver flowers May 27th for Memorial Day. A lot of local florists I called were either closed or were too booked to take my order, so I ran into a bunch of online retailers and also got super confused as there were too many to choose from. Anyhow, I was able to find what I like on JustFlowers.com and decided to use them. What the heck? In worst case I would have called my credit card company and complained had the order not been delivered. With my AmEx card I had nothing to worry about. It was very important to me that these flowers arrive on time for friends who lost their son in combat. Well, I don't know how they did, must have contacted their local florist to have this done for me. I was happy with the fact they did what they said they'd do. I would give them another try should another occasion occur. "

This review was modified by RubenE on June 11 2016 12:19:26 AM

2016-06-07

as good as it gets

"I really do not give positive reviews as we all expect highest level of customer experience and there are a lot of wackos out there that do nothing but grind about poor service and you can never please them. I have looked at their reviews before using them and found as much positive feedback as there's negative.

Last week our son had a prom and my wife and I ordered a perfect arrangement for his date. It matched his date's rose colored dress. Around 2 pm of the day of the prom the beautiful bouquet was delivered. At approx 4pm on delivery day, they called me and left a message that the arrangement was delivered! What a nice surprise! Talked with the rep and said everything was OK.

Overall the whole experience with Just Flowers turned out to be quite pleasant and worry free. I will use them again whenever such occasion comes up.

This review was modified by Hance1953 on June 07 2016 09:36:17 PM

2016-05-25

Run, run, run from these clowns

"JustFlowers charged me extra for Mothers Day delivery then delivered three days later. They said they'd include a note apologizing for the delay but did not. It wasn't even the same delivery. Buy your flowers from the Mafia, they are nicer then JustFlowers. Run, run, run from them!"

2016-05-15

Their margin of error for delivery -- plus or minus a week - They really stink

"Ordered for Saturday delivery. Waited until evening Saturday, and called their customer service rep (talk about an exercise of futility trying to deal with them). Told me they might deliver as late as 9:00 pm. I asked that they call the local florist with whom they worked the order (they don't give you that info) to determine status. Oh no, they said you wait until 9:00 pm local and then you can call their customer service back. I said "wrong answer - want to know status". Rep says I'll get a call back soon. Okay .. that's better than wait until 9:00 pm. No call back, no delivery that day. Totally frustrated; ruined Saturday night sticking around the house waiting for a delivery that never came (and no phone call).

They really ****; will never place an order with them again.

This review was modified by Helotiana on May 15 2016 02:12:18 PM

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!