• Address: 9181 Deering Ave
    • Contact: jenny@justdeals.com
    • Phone: 818 341 7000
    • Customer Support: 818 341 7000 ext 200
    • Business Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 818-341 7010

Product & services pricing Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10

"A local television station (KHOU) announced that Justdeals was selling battery banks for $20 a set. I figured since they come recommended I placed an order back in June and they withdrew the money immediately. I waited for 3 weeks and sent them a follow up email regarding my order and they said it would be a little more time before they shipped. A few weeks later I followed up again they said they discontinued the item and would refund me my money.

I waited a week for the refund before contacting them again. When I did contact them they sent me a transaction receipt. I kept checking the bank for 3 weeks and no money was refunded to the account. I went to the bank to dispute the charge and now turns out VISA has a 60 day limit and it is too late to get my money back.

Apparently this company knows of the dispute policy and will string you along until the 60 day period has been exhausted.

I wish I would have read the reviews before ordering from them.

THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

modified review This review was modified by ZAP1971 on September 09 2014 01:02:56 PM

Just Deals User

"I ordered an iPad on July 28, 2014. Immediately received an confirmation and my card was charged. This was the last time I have heard from these people. I finally posted a message on the nCrowd Facebook page and got a response from Mr. Jason DeBord . Basically he said, sorry, even though we are the new owners of Justdeals, you are out of luck. He offered no help other than to tell me to dispute it on my credit card. As far as I am concerned this is a criminal operation, taking your money and never shipping any product. "

"This is a ripoff website. Do not order from them. They will charge your card and will not communicate with you. Stay away."

modified review This review was modified by HaSpies on September 04 2014 11:42:44 AM

"Purchased item from this company on June 26, 2014. Have never received merchandise. Now you can't even find their web site. If anyone finds out if any kind of lawsuit, criminal action or any other kind of legal action has been brought against this rip off company, please let everyone know."

Just Deals User

"Bought on recommendation of local new channel. Wont ever take their advise again. Placed order Jun 11th, promised delivery within 15 days. Never received product. Called several times no return call. Finally got email Jul 30th that refund would be processed with 48 hours. Still have not seen the refund. "

"I ordered 3 power banks from justdeals.com thinking I was getting a great deal. They responded to me after a few weeks apologizing for the delay. Never heard from them since. I've sent them two emails already and I've still not heard from anyone. I'm surprised this site is still up considering the multitude of complaints. This company needs to be shut down."

modified review This review was modified by shapeterson on August 25 2014 11:10:12 AM

"Absolutely pathetic company with absolutely non-existent customer service. Emails not returned, phone calls not returned and merchandise not shipped.
Lodged a dispute with credit card company and got funds returned to my account.
Over 30 days and merchandise was never shipped, yet funds were deducted from credit card account on day of purchase.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MIRAGE OF A COMPANY.

modified review This review was modified by lmsngsos on August 08 2014 12:54:48 PM

"I guess I should have read these reviews before placing my order. It has been 22 days since my order was placed, confirmed and charged to my credit card. I have received no shipping confirmation and no return call from my numerous calls to "voice mail"."

modified review This review was modified by lsloganville on August 04 2014 06:33:26 PM

"Do NOT purchase from this company. I bought something two months ago and have not received it yet. I have tried multiple ways of contacting them....and I get no response. BAD company!"

modified review This review was modified by BadCompany864 on August 01 2014 08:54:23 AM

"I ORDERED 3 IPADS ON JULY 15. NO RESPONSE TO REQUEST FOR SUPPORT. NO TRACKING NUMBER"

modified review This review was modified by howarddavidsterling on July 28 2014 05:34:23 PM

"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with! No customer service at all! Doesn't respond to email, phone calls or trouble tickets! And doesn't ship your order! They all should be arrested for robbery, I would be arrested for fraud if I did what they are doing! "

modified review This review was modified by Sgedrich on July 28 2014 06:53:57 AM

"I have ordered several items from Just Deals and there is always a delay in receiving them and as other customers have stated, you cannot get a response from them! I have emailed, threatened to turn them in to BBB, called and right to voice mail. My most recent experience was an order I placed on April 8, 2014. I ordered a 6 piece sheet set. I never got anything to confirm my order. I did receive my PayPal confirmation that payment was made to them that day. 4 weeks passed and still had not received confirmation of my order. I went to their web site and checked my order status, which showed as "in process". Nothing more!

Well, after 8 weeks, I still had not received anything, so I contacted PayPal, but since it was over 45 days, they could not intervene. I also learned a valuable lesson there! I didn't know there was a time limit.

Anyhow , last week I sent a note trough their customer service email address asking for a refund if the sheets were not available. As of today, July 22, 2014 I have not received any response from them. I went to the customer service page to check the order again and now it will not take my login information or accept my password. So, now, I cannot even check if the order is still showing etc. I do still have my order # and I am not sure where to go from here. It was not a large amount of money, but that was not the point.

I will never deal with this company again and I did learn part of the problem is they import everything from China and it sometimes takes a month to get the shipment in. To me, if you don't have an item, in stock and have to "order it", then don't advertise it. This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with.

modified review This review was modified by Joyleen47 on July 22 2014 10:38:06 AM

"Just like many of the reviews I have read after waiting for my orders for nearly a month now, I am very disappointed with this company. My orders were small, but it doesn't give this company a right to steal from me. Now in the process of filing a dispute with my bank. I would not give Just Deals a one star rating but it is the lowest one I could give. Please save yourself some grief and don't order from them."

modified review This review was modified by 3451 on July 21 2014 07:39:17 AM

"July 2014
Ordered computer item. Used my credit card. Confirmed the order. Stated I would get an email confirmation. No email, waited another day waited a week. No email as of yet.
Sent email to them asking for email confirmation, five days later nothing yet. Called customer service rolls right into voicemail. Called a few times. I cannot make human contact with these people.
Never again. I found reviews only to find that this company has multiple poor performance from many diff aspects. I should have done this prior to ordering.
DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
8/8/14 update
I have disputed the claim with my bank, also sent copies of all the bad reviews to the Attorney Generals office in the state they operate. I sent info to a news station in that state. They should not operate at all. Also trying to find who the senator is so I can send it on to them. They make is so much worse for the honest person that wants to do business. This is a PATHETIC COMPANY. Do not have any deal with them.

modified review This review was modified by Buybeware on August 09 2014 06:37:38 AM

"Worst online store on the web.After waiting weeks with no responses ,finally reached cust serv got a return merch reqeust passed.Sent my order back they received it on june the 7th,still no REFUND sent over a dozen emails and tried to call over 40 times no response.Now they stole my money and got the merchandise back.If a class action lawsuit is placed on them IM ALL IN!"

modified review This review was modified by scottysid on July 14 2014 03:31:45 AM

Just Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Deals is not a merchant member
Just Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!