Stores > Just Deals

818 341 7000
      818-341 7010
      jenny@justdeals.com
      818 341 7000 ext 200

Voice your opinion! Review Just Deals by clicking a star below.
2017-04-04

NADA, NADA

"I bought an activity monitor wrist band......the unit arrived was a DUD. Would not charge. Can't get any response from these people."

2015-01-18

"To whom it may concern!!
I ordered a $69 for a Custom Bubblehead - Shipping and Preview Included there was no up load for the picture I wanted on the bubblehead and no preview as advertised. If you are going to send me a plain bubble head then cancel the order. This is the second disappoint I have had and the last.
Jerry’s Discount Store

Other orders--------------------------------------------------
Custom Bubblehead
July 18, 2015 Not as advertised .
7-Port USB 3.0 Desktop Hub. None working condition.
Zeepad 7" Touch Screen Android 4.2 Tablet, Wi-Fi
Ordered at: 01/21/2014 all failed to hold up. Had to retune money to costumers.
VistaQuest Deal! Choose Between a 2" Pocket Digital Vid... Lasted 2 wks.

2014-12-19

"WORST COMPANY EVER. STAY AWAY!!! Just Deals is a total scam. I ordered toothbrush replacement heads October 2014. Never received them. Shipping manifest showed product in China for 2 days, then no more shipping. Cannot speak with a REAL person on the phone. Always a recorded message stating their customer reps are either all busy or the call was placed after regular business hours. Really, everyday and all day. Apparently when there is no real company, no one can be reached. I did receive one email stating my package would arrive in 10-14 days. It has now been 3 weeks. I was lucky to only lose $15.00, but I guess this company is doing well by taking money and never sending purchased items. I wish I could rate this company a NEGATIVE 5."

2014-09-09

"A local television station (KHOU) announced that Justdeals was selling battery banks for $20 a set. I figured since they come recommended I placed an order back in June and they withdrew the money immediately. I waited for 3 weeks and sent them a follow up email regarding my order and they said it would be a little more time before they shipped. A few weeks later I followed up again they said they discontinued the item and would refund me my money.

I waited a week for the refund before contacting them again. When I did contact them they sent me a transaction receipt. I kept checking the bank for 3 weeks and no money was refunded to the account. I went to the bank to dispute the charge and now turns out VISA has a 60 day limit and it is too late to get my money back.

Apparently this company knows of the dispute policy and will string you along until the 60 day period has been exhausted.

I wish I would have read the reviews before ordering from them.

THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

2014-09-09

"I ordered an iPad on July 28, 2014. Immediately received an confirmation and my card was charged. This was the last time I have heard from these people. I finally posted a message on the nCrowd Facebook page and got a response from Mr. Jason DeBord . Basically he said, sorry, even though we are the new owners of Justdeals, you are out of luck. He offered no help other than to tell me to dispute it on my credit card. As far as I am concerned this is a criminal operation, taking your money and never shipping any product. "

2014-09-04

"This is a ripoff website. Do not order from them. They will charge your card and will not communicate with you. Stay away."

2014-09-02

"Purchased item from this company on June 26, 2014. Have never received merchandise. Now you can't even find their web site. If anyone finds out if any kind of lawsuit, criminal action or any other kind of legal action has been brought against this rip off company, please let everyone know."

2014-08-30

"Bought on recommendation of local new channel. Wont ever take their advise again. Placed order Jun 11th, promised delivery within 15 days. Never received product. Called several times no return call. Finally got email Jul 30th that refund would be processed with 48 hours. Still have not seen the refund. "

2014-08-25

"I ordered 3 power banks from justdeals.com thinking I was getting a great deal. They responded to me after a few weeks apologizing for the delay. Never heard from them since. I've sent them two emails already and I've still not heard from anyone. I'm surprised this site is still up considering the multitude of complaints. This company needs to be shut down."

2014-08-08

"Absolutely pathetic company with absolutely non-existent customer service. Emails not returned, phone calls not returned and merchandise not shipped.
Lodged a dispute with credit card company and got funds returned to my account.
Over 30 days and merchandise was never shipped, yet funds were deducted from credit card account on day of purchase.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MIRAGE OF A COMPANY.

2014-08-04

"I guess I should have read these reviews before placing my order. It has been 22 days since my order was placed, confirmed and charged to my credit card. I have received no shipping confirmation and no return call from my numerous calls to "voice mail"."

2014-08-01

"Do NOT purchase from this company. I bought something two months ago and have not received it yet. I have tried multiple ways of contacting them....and I get no response. BAD company!"

2014-07-28

"I ORDERED 3 IPADS ON JULY 15. NO RESPONSE TO REQUEST FOR SUPPORT. NO TRACKING NUMBER"

2014-07-25

"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with! No customer service at all! Doesn't respond to email, phone calls or trouble tickets! And doesn't ship your order! They all should be arrested for robbery, I would be arrested for fraud if I did what they are doing! "

2014-07-22

"I have ordered several items from Just Deals and there is always a delay in receiving them and as other customers have stated, you cannot get a response from them! I have emailed, threatened to turn them in to BBB, called and right to voice mail. My most recent experience was an order I placed on April 8, 2014. I ordered a 6 piece sheet set. I never got anything to confirm my order. I did receive my PayPal confirmation that payment was made to them that day. 4 weeks passed and still had not received confirmation of my order. I went to their web site and checked my order status, which showed as "in process". Nothing more!

Well, after 8 weeks, I still had not received anything, so I contacted PayPal, but since it was over 45 days, they could not intervene. I also learned a valuable lesson there! I didn't know there was a time limit.

Anyhow , last week I sent a note trough their customer service email address asking for a refund if the sheets were not available. As of today, July 22, 2014 I have not received any response from them. I went to the customer service page to check the order again and now it will not take my login information or accept my password. So, now, I cannot even check if the order is still showing etc. I do still have my order # and I am not sure where to go from here. It was not a large amount of money, but that was not the point.

I will never deal with this company again and I did learn part of the problem is they import everything from China and it sometimes takes a month to get the shipment in. To me, if you don't have an item, in stock and have to "order it", then don't advertise it. This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with.

Share Just Deals's store rating

Just Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Deals is not a merchant member
Just Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!