• Address: 9181 Deering Ave
    • Contact: jenny@justdeals.com
    • Phone: 818 341 7000
    • Customer Support: 818 341 7000 ext 200
    • Business Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri.
    • Fax: 818-341 7010

Product & services pricing Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.14/10 0.14/10

"I ORDERED 3 IPADS ON JULY 15. NO RESPONSE TO REQUEST FOR SUPPORT. NO TRACKING NUMBER"

modified review This review was modified by howarddavidsterling on July 28 2014 05:34:23 PM

"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with! No customer service at all! Doesn't respond to email, phone calls or trouble tickets! And doesn't ship your order! They all should be arrested for robbery, I would be arrested for fraud if I did what they are doing! "

modified review This review was modified by Sgedrich on July 28 2014 06:53:57 AM

"I have ordered several items from Just Deals and there is always a delay in receiving them and as other customers have stated, you cannot get a response from them! I have emailed, threatened to turn them in to BBB, called and right to voice mail. My most recent experience was an order I placed on April 8, 2014. I ordered a 6 piece sheet set. I never got anything to confirm my order. I did receive my PayPal confirmation that payment was made to them that day. 4 weeks passed and still had not received confirmation of my order. I went to their web site and checked my order status, which showed as "in process". Nothing more!

Well, after 8 weeks, I still had not received anything, so I contacted PayPal, but since it was over 45 days, they could not intervene. I also learned a valuable lesson there! I didn't know there was a time limit.

Anyhow , last week I sent a note trough their customer service email address asking for a refund if the sheets were not available. As of today, July 22, 2014 I have not received any response from them. I went to the customer service page to check the order again and now it will not take my login information or accept my password. So, now, I cannot even check if the order is still showing etc. I do still have my order # and I am not sure where to go from here. It was not a large amount of money, but that was not the point.

I will never deal with this company again and I did learn part of the problem is they import everything from China and it sometimes takes a month to get the shipment in. To me, if you don't have an item, in stock and have to "order it", then don't advertise it. This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with.

modified review This review was modified by Joyleen47 on July 22 2014 10:38:06 AM

"Just like many of the reviews I have read after waiting for my orders for nearly a month now, I am very disappointed with this company. My orders were small, but it doesn't give this company a right to steal from me. Now in the process of filing a dispute with my bank. I would not give Just Deals a one star rating but it is the lowest one I could give. Please save yourself some grief and don't order from them."

modified review This review was modified by 3451 on July 21 2014 07:39:17 AM

"July 2014
Ordered computer item. Used my credit card. Confirmed the order. Stated I would get an email confirmation. No email, waited another day waited a week. No email as of yet.
Sent email to them asking for email confirmation, five days later nothing yet. Called customer service rolls right into voicemail. Called a few times. I cannot make human contact with these people.
Never again. I found reviews only to find that this company has multiple poor performance from many diff aspects. I should have done this prior to ordering.
DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

modified review This review was modified by Buybeware on July 19 2014 01:44:26 PM

"Worst online store on the web.After waiting weeks with no responses ,finally reached cust serv got a return merch reqeust passed.Sent my order back they received it on june the 7th,still no REFUND sent over a dozen emails and tried to call over 40 times no response.Now they stole my money and got the merchandise back.If a class action lawsuit is placed on them IM ALL IN!"

modified review This review was modified by scottysid on July 14 2014 03:31:45 AM

"Sucks. Ordered almost a month ago and order still has not shipped. I requested a refund, but after reading the reviews I can this company is in the business of collecting money, not delivering products. Good thing it was not that much $$$. Lesson learned. I am not sure how they are allowed to stay in business."

modified review This review was modified by JadeRivertheoriginal on June 28 2014 09:48:37 AM

"Worst online company I've ever dealt with. Will never buy from them again. I'm telling all my friends to STAY AWAY....

It's now July 10th, 2 weeks after I posted my initial review. Still no shipping number from these people or correspondence. They just don't care about the customer. They won't be in business long...

modified review This review was modified by Dennis22 on July 10 2014 12:06:49 PM

"Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. They bill your credit card as soon as you order, dont get the order for months and then when you discover its a piece of junk, you cant even return it. They insist the return is made within 30 days of receiving it (after you secure a RMA - return merchandise authorization from them) but after 15 calls and 11 emails, they have not responded. They will send you an automatic email saying someone will contact you but it never happens. Now I am out the money and left with a piece of made in china junk (complete with chinese symbols) on the tablet.

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM....IT IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF. TOO BAD THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE DOESNT GET INVOLVED.

modified review This review was modified by jcaferro on June 16 2014 09:44:25 AM

"Poor poor customer service. I bought an iPad from them on April 5th that is still linked to the original owner and can't be used unless the original owner removes it from their account. I have put in two support tickets and requested an RMA for a replacement as well as left phone messages. They have failed to respond to any of them. Do not do business with this place!"

modified review This review was modified by Joewilson85 on June 11 2014 01:51:44 PM

"I call Justdeals and can get no answer. I tried over 50 times. I even emailed once but have not gotten a response. When you order it does not tell you that it will take over two weeks to ship until the order is complete. I am wondering if this is a scam. The chances I will refer someone to this site is a -20%. until there customer service improves."

"I placed my order on March 15th. Their RMA policy states that you must submit the RMA within 30 days of PURCHASE. I ordered a buy one/get one for hand held bug zappers & got these rinky dink non hand-held ones that you have to plug in. C'mon really!!?? I live in FLORIDA - need to be able to aggressively swat them! I ALSO ordered a very nicely priced Blu-Ray player. What they do NOT tell you in the main page info OR the title is that it's refurbished. This same item - refurbished, from NewEgg costs LESS and would NOT have taken this long to arrive either! Put in for the RMA to take the entire shipment back. Buyer beware - check the "Additional Information" tab to find out if you're getting a refurb or not - it hails back to the old 'Bait & Switch' tactics - which happens to be illegal under Federal US Law. NOT remotely pleased & will never, EVER, buy from them again. Had also sent them a message about the extremely slow shipping & NO reply even after 3 days.

UPDATE 4/29/14 - Upgraded PayPal dispute to a Claim. Zero response to RMA OR PayPal.

"On March 11, 2014 I ordered a scale online. My credit card was charged on March 11, 2014. It is April 1, 2014 and I have not received my merchandise. I have tried to call the number listed on my credit card bill and left numerous messages-no call back. I have tried to e-mail-again no response! I will NEVER deal with these people again and I am in the process of notifying my bank and the organization in CA that oversees internet sales. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!"

"I ordered a zeepad on Feb.28, still haven't received it! It now March 20th I am headed out of town this weekend, I was hoping to get it before I left to have on my trip. Now I'm afraid it will come when I am gone and sit in the mailbox or on my porch until I get back! But by the reviews I have read that won't be happening. I ordered a wireless speaker for my daughter for her birthday, I'm glad that showed up, actually before her birthday. "

" I ordered two speakers on Feb 20th and still have received nothing but lies and false promises from Justdeals.com.

On February 28th I began to wonder if my merchandise was being shipped. I called and left several messages on their voicemail (as they never answer the phone). On March 3rd after hearing nothing from them, I called and left a message that was actually returned. The person said the speakers were being shipped out "tomorrow" and I will be receiving a tracking number then.

On March 6th I received that email, and according to the USPS website it meant they had been contacted and were told to expect a package in the near future (known as pre-shipment).

On March 10th I called and left another message that was returned and was told that the items shipped "yesterday" and should reflect as such on the USPS website soon. To this day, it still says the packages are "Pre-shipment" and my calls are no longer returned.

I have filed a dispute with PayPal and hope to hear anything,

These speakers were to be gifts for my daughters' birthdays (one of which is tomorrow 3/15) and now I gave to run around last minute to find something else. To say I am unhappy would be a vast understatement.

Just Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Deals is not a merchant member
Just Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!