Stores > JustMotorcycleCovers.com
  • JustMotorcycleC

Voice your opinion! Review JustMotorcycleCovers.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-07

JustMotorcycleCovers.com - BEWARE... This company will scam you!

"I purchased their Superior Guard 5L Motorcycle Cover motorcycle cover that costs $95.00. They advertise that the cover comes with a 10 year warranty. After only 2 years the cover has started falling apart. I contacted them and wanted to know how I could file a warranty claim. They told me I needed to pay them a $35.00 warranty fee that is supposed to cover the shipping cost of the replacement cover. I paid the $35.00 but when I received the replacement cover it was actually just their cheapest cover they sell which regularly sells for $35.00. Now when I try contacting them via email or phone, they don't reply or hangup on me. THIS COMPANY'S WARRANTY SERVICE IS A SCAM and you will not be happy with their product!"

2017-03-13

Horrible Experience, I will never do buisness with them again. Promise

"On 3/2/2017 found their site and the cover I wanted placed my order. Within a week I received my cover but I wasn't happy with the quality of the cover because I could see through it. I didn't feel this would be adequate because my scooter sits under the sun when parked. I was told the I would receive a shipping label and they recommended another cover that cost me $20.00 extra that I approved. I kept checking my email and 6pm came and went but I never received the label. This was on Friday, I called but they close at 6pm. I sent them 2 emails expressing my disappointment. Today is Monday, 3/13/2017 I called. I asked to speak to a manager and was told the only way I could communicate with a manager was through email. I told them that I had decided to cancel my order in it's entirety. I don't want to do business with rude people that don't care about their customers. I only wish I would have read the reviews before placing the order. I told them I still needed the shipping label, and all she could tell me is that it would come today. Unbelievable, but I blame myself more, I should have done my research first. That's what I'm advising you to do as well."

2014-06-04

"I am dissatisfied with justmotorcyclecovers.com. When I purchased my cover I told them it had to fit over 2 saddle bags for my BMW F800GT and that I wanted a complete cover that would reach the ground because I keep it outside. I also informed that I was several weeks away from mounting my saddle bags and they said that if it didn't fit well I could take a picture and return/exchange it. Once the saddle bags were mounted the cover didn't reach the ground and doesn't provide full weather protection. I contacted customer service with a photo and they 1) refused to allow me to exchange it and 2) didn't respond to my 2nd message requesting a deeper conversation with a manager and 3) didn't treat me as a valued customer over the telephone. The product is good, but the return policy, customer service, and willingness to keep customers happy is HORRIBLE."

Share JustMotorcycleCovers.com's store rating

JustMotorcycleCovers.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JustMotorcycleCovers.com is not a merchant member
JustMotorcycleCovers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!