Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Worst customer service I have ever experienced. It is impossible to get in touch with them, and their instructions on the site for exchanges or returns are far from adequate. Do NOT bother with these people."

modified review This review was modified by fmaiar on December 01 2014 08:36:55 AM

JustGear User

"Horrible!!! Do not order from this company. I've been trying to contact them for 3 months now with an order I needed to exchange and they do not reply. They cannot be reached by phone either. Warning to all, take your business elsewhere."

"Not very happy at all. I ordered 3 different custom sweatpants, and only received 2. I guess it is better than none. I have emailed and emailed them and havnt got any reply. Has anyone got their money back from them? If so how? Ugh, so disgusted!"

modified review This review was modified by mhug on September 30 2013 12:34:57 PM

"I placed a custom order for tall sweatpants for my son in June and received them in June. They arrived in a timely fashion and look great. I appreciate the extra length they offer (42" inseam). I will order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by toucanjan on June 28 2013 06:55:53 PM

"Just like all the rest of these reviews, I find the company non-responsive to repeated emails and faxes. What a disgrace! ON EDIT: I, too have filed a complaint with the BBB and the FTC. Thanks for the links."

modified review This review was modified by Loochy on February 17 2009 03:32:01 PM

"My Credit Card was charged on 12-15-2008 for $24.85.
I e-mailed JustGear.com on Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:11 AM about the merchandise I ordered & I have not rec'd a reply or the goods I ordered. Their confirmation e-mail states "Your order is being processed and will leave our warehouse shortly. You will receive an automatically generated tracking number as soon as the order is
shipped." I e-mailed them again on Friday, December 26, 2008. I'll let everyone know what happens. I personally will NEVER order from this company, again.
*********************
1-5-2009
I filed an online complaint with the BBB.
JustGear.com AKA SwamiSportswear.com AKA swamiwear.com

Fact is Swami Sportswear is the company that charged my card & has NOT sent the merchandise or responded to any of my inquiries.
Please File a Complaint with BBB, Many Voices Are Listened to Better then Just 1... This Company has a Rating of *F*:
******************
1/5/2009
I have just filed a complaint with FTC. PLEASE do the same. Only *we* can get something done:
Click on File A Complaint near the top of the website.
If I can fill out the complaint form so can you. I hate forms, etc & it turns out it's not as hard as it seems. :)

**************
I just lodged another complaint with the Attorney General's Office in CA, You can too... We Must All Do This to end this sham company:

I also included that I have found this company under 3 different names:

JustGear.com, SwamiSportswear.com, swamiwear.com

**************
1/7/2009

SwamiSportswear.com AKA JustGear.com AKA SwamiWear.com AKA bargainsportswear.com

I have filed complaints with:

1. Better Business Bureau in California: http://search.bbb.org/Results.aspx?ph=9512655759

2. Federal Trade Commission: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

3. The Attorney General’s Office, State Of California, Department of Justice: http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/general.php

4. The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA):

We need to follow through & spread the word where people can file complaints. Many voices are heard throughout the world much better then one.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

modified review This review was modified by PetResque on January 06 2009 09:19:33 PM

"THIS STORE IS FAKE, I paid over a hundred dollars for ski pants and paid for express shipping for a trip and to date have NOT RECEOVED them. I never noticed that there was no phone number I have tried calling information and nothing! I have sent e-mails NONE returned. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY!"

"Returned bad fitting pants. No emails returned. No phone calls returned. No credit received after 6 weeks."

OT

"I purchased 2 ski pants back in December 2005, one of them did not fit. I requested the RMA number and received it only 6 weeks later. I shipped the pants back to the company on Feb 21 and never received my money back. All attempts to contact the company by e-mail were unsuccessful, I never received any response and there is no phone number listed anywhere on the website. It's not a whole lot of money, by their attitude pisses me off. It's a fraudulent company, never use it!
By the way, the contact person's name is Terry Olsen, if it may help (not sure that the name is real).

"I purchased two ski pants for my son to go on a ski trip. We were not sure which one he wanted. Upon arrival we found that one fit and the other was too small. I requested a RMA several times via e-mail and never recieved one. I finally made a copy of the invoice and wrote on it to explain that I was returning the product without an RMA because they did not respond to my requests. To date I have yet to recieve my refund, my e-mails to their returns@justgear.com address are returned stating there is an error and the address is no longer available. Currently stuck trying to get my refund, but I will continue to look for a way to get it. Suggest others read up on a company before the purchase a product. Important lesson learned."

"This is a fraudulent company! I am out hundreds of dollars! I placed an online order for ski apparel, and received it promptly. It did not fit, so I emailed for a RMA# and only after three emails over a week's time, did I finally get one. The merchandise was returned by me, and that was over five weeks ago. Their site guarantees refunds in l4 days or less. They have no phone number, and have not responded to my emails or faxes that I have sent. I have filed a complaint with the Internet Fraud Center with the FBI and I am pursuing legal action against them in California. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I did not notice when I made my initial purchase that they have no phone number. That is suspicious right there. I am out hundreds of dollars."

"This vendor substituted an ill-fitting pair of ski pants for the ones that I ordered for my child without consulting me by email or telephone (they had my email address and telephone number). When I repeatedly tried to obtain an "RMA number" via email to return them (as instructed on their web page), I received no response from the vendor. I have attempted to contact the vendor by fax about making a return, but my faxes do not go through. No telephone number is listed ANYWHERE on their website that I can see. I am very disappointed about this transaction and am out a considerable amount of money, including express delivery charges for an item that I did not order. I would suggest that any purchaser avoid buying anything from JustGear."

NYC

"Just Gear was the only one who had the sweat pants I needed in the size I needed in stock. They have a very simple to browse website, and the transaction went smoothly with the shipment arriving on time."

JustGear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JustGear is not a merchant member
JustGear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!