• Address: 10800 North Pomona Ave
    • Contact: support@justbats.com
    • Phone: 18663212287
    • Customer Support: 18663212287
    • Business Hours: 24/7

"I ordered yesterday afternoon, bat arrived before noon today. You rock and my man is going to love his birthday suprise."

modified review This review was modified by berligirl on October 02 2012 12:53:17 PM

"JustBats.com is by far the best Bat website! i love it i always buy my bats from this site. i would recommend this site to anybody. if your looking for great deals and large quanities of every bat this is the site for you!! also customer service is awesome!"

modified review This review was modified by NiNoBARTOLOME on July 28 2012 10:12:00 AM

"Great service was updated threw out with emails with the process and tracking number. Fast shipping will be buying my next bat from them. Free shipping or Can choose next day."

LarryScottB's Avatar
New York Metro

"I've been using justbats.com as the primary supplier of bats for my softball team for several years. Here's what I think you should know:

The good:
1. Their selection is enormous, and their primary website (however, see below) is very well laid out. You can drill down to very specific characteristics to find a very specific range of choices.

2. Prices are competetive, but not always the lowest. I've occasionally found it cheaper to go directly to the bat manufacturer's site.

3. Shipping is lightning fast and free. That is a BIG plus.

4. Customer service has been responsive and sympathetic. They've replaced a few broken bats in the past for free when it was obvious the bat should have lasted longer.

5. Customer reviews are posted whether good or bad (however see below).

The not so good:
6. The company maintains many different web sites using different dot-com names and different layouts (softballbats, baseballbats, etc.) and I assume this is a ploy to squash some valid competition and boost their results in search tools. I can't fault them for strong marketing but the fact that their alternate web sites are designed to look very different smacks of deception.

7. Some bats are available from the manufacturer with personalization, but JustBats.com does not extend those services via their website(s).

8. Bad reviews of the products they offer, although sometimes published, are not always published. I've submitted a few negative reviews of a few bats for quality-related reasons, and they were apparently ignored.

In general, justbats.com is a very good source for baseball and softball bats of all kinds, and I've been a happy customer for years. Were it not for some of their questionable marketing practices I would rate them 5 stars.

modified review This review was modified by LarryScottB on April 12 2012 09:58:57 AM

"I ordered my son a Miken Tourch -3 bat at Justbats. It arrived quickly and as advertised. Nice looking bat for just under $80 and free shipping. They seem to have a good number of makes and models. I will order from them again in the future."

"Very fast shipping (in stock bat shipped the same evening). Item was packed well and arrived shrink wrapped by the manufacturer like you expect if you bought locally. Excellent communication including an almost immediate order confirmation, shipment notification with tracking number and only a once-a-week ad email. I can't comment on their customer service yet since I have not had the need to contact them. Overall, great experience."

JustBats.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustBats.com is a merchant member
JustBats.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.