JustAnswer.com Reviews - justanswer.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 3 reviews

JustAnswer.com is not a merchant member
JustAnswer.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Had a problem with my TV. Sent description of it to JustAnswers. Got a response from a master technician relatively quickly. He ask two basic trouble shooting questions to qualify the problem. After that, it finally got "escalated" to all experts. But no further response but billed for $28 to take a couple of minutes to ask fundamental questions. Waste of time and money. No way to complain or escalate on their site. BBB rating is a joke."

"A great and quickly accessible service that gave me -a very stressed out owner of a beloved dog - the information and so the peace of mind I desperately needed.
I found the vet advice I got from this site re an anterior cruciate ligament post-op treatment, very valuable, specific and detailed and I am following it to the letter..Far superior to that from a local vet.. Thankyou JustAnswer.

modified review This review was modified by portdweller on August 03 2010 03:39:47 PM

"I was searching a major manufacturers website for a replacement part and somehow was bounced over to this justanswer.com site. I was inattentive in thinking I was with a representative of the manufacturer. I had the question "where can I purchase this part"? I had to agree to pay $12.60 before they would agree to help me and that I did.

The answer they gave me was what I already had from the manufacturer. They kept asking that I accept their answer and I did not do that because they did not help me. But to settle this matter, I agreed to pay the $12.60 and chalk this one up to experience. Another interesting note - to go back now and read their answers, I have to pay $3.00.

It is a "never again" for me. I recommend anyone considering using this company, read the online reviews. I wish I had done that first.

modified review This review was modified by kmarcas on August 15 2009 04:39:06 PM