Stores > JustAnswer.com

• JustAnswer.com

"When my diabetic dog got into a 1lb box of See's candy last night while we were out to dinner, I panicked. Came to my laptop and found JustAnswer, and it was worth the $$ to get a vet's thorough answer within 10 minutes. My dog is fine today, after vomiting a lot last night (that was a good thing) and drinking lots of water, she settled down and slept well, waking us up twice during the night to go potty (expected, she seemed to drink a gallon of water). Thanks to the vet, he calmed me down, and all seems well. I highly recommend JustAnswer, esp during a traumatic time like ours last night."

This review was modified by harryho on November 23 2015 11:03:02 PM

"This is a very nice site."

This review was modified by justanswer on November 22 2015 12:23:39 AM

"This is what I would characterize as a sucker site. They presented the site at logitech.justananswer.com in order to make the person think it's a geniune Logitech support center. Then, after writing up a question in detail and jumping through their hoops, only then do they tell you that it will cost you nearly $50 for an answer."

"Had a problem with my TV. Sent description of it to JustAnswers. Got a response from a master technician relatively quickly. He ask two basic trouble shooting questions to qualify the problem. After that, it finally got "escalated" to all experts. But no further response but billed for $28 to take a couple of minutes to ask fundamental questions. Waste of time and money. No way to complain or escalate on their site. BBB rating is a joke."

"A great and quickly accessible service that gave me -a very stressed out owner of a beloved dog - the information and so the peace of mind I desperately needed.
I found the vet advice I got from this site re an anterior cruciate ligament post-op treatment, very valuable, specific and detailed and I am following it to the letter..Far superior to that from a local vet.. Thankyou JustAnswer.

This review was modified by portdweller on August 03 2010 03:39:47 PM

"I was searching a major manufacturers website for a replacement part and somehow was bounced over to this justanswer.com site. I was inattentive in thinking I was with a representative of the manufacturer. I had the question "where can I purchase this part"? I had to agree to pay $12.60 before they would agree to help me and that I did.

The answer they gave me was what I already had from the manufacturer. They kept asking that I accept their answer and I did not do that because they did not help me. But to settle this matter, I agreed to pay the $12.60 and chalk this one up to experience. Another interesting note - to go back now and read their answers, I have to pay $3.00.

It is a "never again" for me. I recommend anyone considering using this company, read the online reviews. I wish I had done that first.

This review was modified by kmarcas on August 15 2009 04:39:06 PM

Share JustAnswer.com's store rating

JustAnswer.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustAnswer.com is a merchant member
JustAnswer.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,677 merchant members.