Just4Electronics Reviews - just4electronics.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.67/10 6 reviews

Just4Electronics is not a merchant member
Just4Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Awesome! Placed my order just after Christmas, they confirmed my order, sent me an invoice and my tracking info within 2 hours! I bought an Archos 101, not in stock anywhere else, and they had it! Great service, prompt order handling, awesome experience!"

"I made a back order for a Wacom Tablet Pen. It means it isn't in stock and I have to wait a while which was fine for me. They told me wait until September 24th and then September 29th for the order. I waited and didn't get it. Then I emailed back and got a reply October 10th i would start to look for it. And they gave me the whole: we'll change your order to expedited shipping. I'm so tired. I haven't gotten it as of right now. they didn't reply to my new email which does not surprise me. Never do this. Ever ever. Never bother with a back order with them. If you ever do these things use credit not debit. If you find there's a problem call up your company to cancel the order. I'm going to have to do this with my bank."

"Placed order, was refunded the following day due to a "shipping cost" error. Shipping cost doubled when trying to re-enter order - went elsewhere to place the order.

Never saw this from another merchant - ever!

"Superb. Unbelievably fast shipping and excellent prices. Item was exactly as described and well packed. Will definitely use just4electronics again. "

"Wonderfull experience. They had the best price on the web. They worked hard to get me to product when I needed it. Great communication, Fast ship. I will definately recommend them."

"THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME.... THEY NOT ONLY HAVE THE BEST PRICES ON HUMMINBIRD PRODUCTS THEY ARE FAST AT SHIPPING IT ALSO... PLACED MY ORDER AND IT WAS AT MY DOOR TWO DAYS LATER AND I PAID FOR REGULAR GROUND SHIPPING..."

modified review This review was modified by JMART10 on August 13 2009 04:04:55 AM

"After I was stung by Digital Graphics Resources (see my review at this site) I found this store online. The Wacom Cintiq 21UX was advertised for $1,879.99 - $119 below MSRP - one of the lowest I've found. Shipping cost was reasonable at $23.32.

The credit card payment didn't go through because of a problem with the billing address on file with the card company (no fault of Just4Electronics). They were very helpful in resolving the problem. I received the tracking info at once. In fact, when I called the store to see if it was actually ship, I was told that the item had already been delivered, that the doorman (gave me the name of the doorman) had signed for it; that I was able to pick it up downstairs.

It was such a pleasure doing business with this store. I'll definitely be going back for more!