"They are great. I just made my first purchase and my gift cards were sent out immediately and I had them in my hands within the week (Michigan). I checked the balances and everything was right on. Will buy from again."

modified review This review was modified by zshunt on September 16 2013 01:40:22 PM

"not sure why people are complaining of canceled orders. i had a card shipped to a friends address with no problem. they had called to verify the shipment with me and i have since ordered electronically also without issue. great site compared to some of these other services"

modified review This review was modified by jennlo231 on August 20 2013 07:44:20 PM

"Junkcard.com was really junk & scam. They bill my credit & then cancel my order. I was never notify by email or phone. They don;t have a phone# to call. All my billing & address are correct. both billing & shipping address are the same. Contacted them and gets no response. I had to call my AMEX to hold & dispute it if I don't see a refund wihtin 48 hours. Stay aways form this site. Use Cardpool, they are more reliable. Now I'm worry they will sell my credit card info."

"I had a very bad experience with Junkcard.com. I placed an order that was cancelled by junkcard.com because my shipping address and billing address were different. This has been my situation for many years and has never been an issue. My problem with them was that they first deducted the money from my credit card and then cancelled the order without notifying me (and they had my email and phone number). I only noticed the cancellation when I checked my junkcard account. I received no notification and was only told why after contacting them myself, (and I received a rather rude response). I will not be shopping with them and would advise others to do the same. They could have at least notified me of any problem and not let me find out while I was waiting for my product, and they could have been polite (in the very least). They were not trustworthy."

"I just found out junkcard.com recently and totally love the website and the way they do business. The payout price is up to 92%, which is really cool. However,the most awesome thing is that they send out payment very quickly. I sold some e-starbucks cards to them and within 24 hours, the payment was sent to my paypal account. Before, I did sell a starbucks card to cardpool.com and I had to wait nearly 2 weeks just to receive a check from them since they don't offer payment through Paypal. And to me, waiting for 2 weeks was not fun and really made me stressful. I am glad I have found out this website and I think Junkcard.com deserve more attention.Hope my review will be helpful to you. Thanks for reading!"

"I first found the site while searching for some Home Depot cards while remodeling my kitchen and found that this site had the best discounts that I could find. I decided to go with the sites e-code feature because it had stated that I was able to get the cards within 24 hours which was very convenient.Although I was skeptical at first, the live chat representative assured me the e-codes would arrive within 24 hours and as promised,they did!I placed my order at night and by the time I woke up in the morning I had the e-codes in my e-mail and was able to use the cards on the Home Depot website making it MUCH easier and faster for my difficult home project. (As we all know how stressful home remodeling can get!) Overall, I was very pleased with the service, customer service, and especially the timely manner in which I was able to use my gift card. I HIGHLY recommend this website to all as I was able to save myself 10%, keeping that extra $150 in my wallet :)"

Junkcard.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Junkcard.com is not a merchant member
Junkcard.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!