• Junkcard.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10

"I bought a card from them. A few days later, all these fraudulent charges were popping up on my credit card. I read some reviews that this was happening with other people as well. The charges were coming from MN. Same area where other people were saying they got hit with fraudulent charges. I'm from CA. Stay away from this website. "

"I attempted to purchase a gift card from them and it maintained a "processing" state for over a day (it was an e-code so should arrive within an hour). I sent 4 emails and none of them were responded to. The other sites have phone numbers where you can call and speak with someone. This should have been the first tip-off that they really don't have the nest business practices. I will not do business with them again and would not recommend it to anyone else either. "

This review was modified by andyandmonroe on July 29 2015 07:24:31 PM

"Sadly enough, their check bounced. Not sure if it was purposely done or they seriously miscalculated how much money they had in their bank account, but the fact of the matter still remains; they sent a worthless check. They are costing you money as most banks charge a deposited item returned fee from $12-$19 as well as NSF fees if you overdrew your account by using the money you "thought" you had. After several emails and tickets, they did pay me and also included the $12 fee I was charged. I thought my case was an isolated incident, but it seems they've done it to others. Attempt to cash the check at the issuer's bank instead of depositing it into your account as you'll know for sure if there are sufficient funds to cover the check. "

This review was modified by mont3cristo on August 06 2015 09:18:06 AM

"I mailed them a $150 gift card. They sent me a check for the agreed upon amount. It BOUNCED! Not only did I lose my $150 gift card, but I also owe my bank for the returned check fees.SCAM SCAM SCAMSCAMSCAM"

"DONT USE THIS WEBSITE! They are Bunk! I filed a police report for the fraud committed to myself. Use another means of gift card re-sell, NOT JUNKCARD."

This review was modified by vandaalwykm on July 10 2015 02:04:32 PM

"I sold gift cards to this company and gave been waiting over 3 weeks for check to be mailed to me. Can't contact the company by phone only through email. Have yet to receive a response back. Company has taken my cards but never sent check or received payment. Please think twice about sending this company your cards. "

This review was modified by Niecy41 on June 12 2015 08:57:38 PM

"I bought over 400.00 in cards for Home Depot over six days ago. NOTHING received! NO response from the two email inquiries I made! I well NEVER buy from them again!"

"Stay away from this site. I received a card that had no value on it. I guess the person sold it to Junk Card with a stolen CC and sold it to me four days before being reported as fraud. Tried contacting Junk Card several times via the web site email. Never received any response. STAY AWAY. "

This review was modified by MissingFunds on September 22 2014 11:05:55 AM

"COMPLETELY SUCK

DONT SEND CARDS ON TIME
NO CONTACT EITHER EMAIL OR PHONE

THERES MORE THAN ENOUGH OTHER GIFT CARD VENDORS AVAILABLE

AVOID THESE FOLKS AT ALL COSTS~~~~~

"Good luck getting a response from their customer service department,,,they only have an email contact. Billed my credit card then left my order pending for two days and then said order was complete...still no e-card numbers in my email address account days later!! Whats up? Who knows...still waiting for response from them. Will contact my credit card company to cancel the transaction and complain."

This review was modified by richdg2000 on August 19 2014 10:09:07 AM

"They are great. I just made my first purchase and my gift cards were sent out immediately and I had them in my hands within the week (Michigan). I checked the balances and everything was right on. Will buy from again."

This review was modified by zshunt on September 16 2013 01:40:22 PM

"not sure why people are complaining of canceled orders. i had a card shipped to a friends address with no problem. they had called to verify the shipment with me and i have since ordered electronically also without issue. great site compared to some of these other services"

This review was modified by jennlo231 on August 20 2013 07:44:20 PM

"Junkcard.com was really junk & scam. They bill my credit & then cancel my order. I was never notify by email or phone. They don;t have a phone# to call. All my billing & address are correct. both billing & shipping address are the same. Contacted them and gets no response. I had to call my AMEX to hold & dispute it if I don't see a refund wihtin 48 hours. Stay aways form this site. Use Cardpool, they are more reliable. Now I'm worry they will sell my credit card info."

"I had a very bad experience with Junkcard.com. I placed an order that was cancelled by junkcard.com because my shipping address and billing address were different. This has been my situation for many years and has never been an issue. My problem with them was that they first deducted the money from my credit card and then cancelled the order without notifying me (and they had my email and phone number). I only noticed the cancellation when I checked my junkcard account. I received no notification and was only told why after contacting them myself, (and I received a rather rude response). I will not be shopping with them and would advise others to do the same. They could have at least notified me of any problem and not let me find out while I was waiting for my product, and they could have been polite (in the very least). They were not trustworthy."

"I just found out junkcard.com recently and totally love the website and the way they do business. The payout price is up to 92%, which is really cool. However,the most awesome thing is that they send out payment very quickly. I sold some e-starbucks cards to them and within 24 hours, the payment was sent to my paypal account. Before, I did sell a starbucks card to cardpool.com and I had to wait nearly 2 weeks just to receive a check from them since they don't offer payment through Paypal. And to me, waiting for 2 weeks was not fun and really made me stressful. I am glad I have found out this website and I think Junkcard.com deserve more attention.Hope my review will be helpful to you. Thanks for reading!"

Share Junkcard.com's store rating

Junkcard.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Junkcard.com is not a merchant member
Junkcard.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!