Stores > Jumbo Packages
  • Jumbo Packages

Voice your opinion! Review Jumbo Packages by clicking a star below.
2009-11-19

"All Good everything went well."

This review was modified by unpaid on December 01 2009 05:06:43 AM

2009-10-20

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY...they assured me the Nikon wide angle lens was a USA lens, when I received it I called Nikon w/the serial number to verify. Nikon confirmed it is not and will not be covered under any warranty. Now I have a $1,909.00 lens and I am affraid that even if I return it I will not get my full refund based on their other VERY POOR reveiws. ONLY PURCHASE AT A WELL KNOWN RESPECTFUL COMPANY!!!"

2009-10-15

"I ordered a package for the Nikon D5000, later got a message to call to confirm order which I thought was quite unique we all know about fraud or change of heart (buyers remorse). Anyway, I called and spoke with Nick who had great suggestion -yeah I know he is quite a salesman that Nick guy, but yet I am glad he got me to do some changes while he even offered me 2 4gig high speed memory sticks free. Nonetheless, my package arrived without some promised things. I was worried that I had been duped! I called the following day and here I was ready to fight as I explained my predicament to a rep. When I was done ranting he goes, "Is that all that was missing?, done I will have it in the mail for you today" An hr later I had a message from UPS to track a package which arrived the following day! Awesome. I'll definately be back for more stuff for my budding photography business. Thanks JP. "

2009-10-12

"Good price. Easy to get in touch with them."

2009-10-08

"Canon Video Vixia HF200 arrived as promised in good time and in perfect condition. However, I have 2 negative issues. One, I have tried to reach Nick twice concerning an extra battery I purchased and he has not been available. I was promised an 8-hour replacement battery. I received an #819 battery, non-Canon. Canon states their 819 is a 5-hour battery, and the #827 is an 8-hour battery. The individual I spoke with at Jumbo is adament that their #819 non-Canon battery is the equivalent of Canon's #827, which is an 8-hour battery. I have my doubts. By the way, before you buy accessories, note that you can generally purchase an extra charger and upgraded battery on E-bay much cheaper than through Jumbo. I feel that I was way overcharged on the cost of these items, but my fault for not checking alternate sources first. Oh, is there a customer service? I tried twice and was disconnected twice."

This review was modified by Paducah47 on October 08 2009 01:51:37 PM

2009-10-08

"GREAT service!! Very fast and great quality!! I would highly recommend them!! And I love the camera!"

2009-10-08

"The ordering process was ok. After I received my package, I was disappointed with the quality. The deluxe backpack that I bought was defective. When trying to return this backpack, I did not find Customer Service friendly. I have to pay for shipping this item back! I don't get a new one until this one is returned. All in all, I wish I had gone somewhere else."

2009-10-03

"I wanted to buy a Tamron telephoto lens for my Nikon. Jumbo had the best price, and they participate in Reseller Ratings, so... After I ordered, they called me and emailed me: I needed to call them to confirm the order. When I did, the sales rep told me the lens I wanted was inferior to a similar (but more expensive) Sigma lens & that its zoom lock breaks your fingernails. (Independent reviews say the Tamron's image quality is slightly better than the Sigma's.) Then, they'd had trouble shipping to Oregon, so my shipping cost would be about $30 extra. Did I want to buy a 5-year warranty? (No, because Tamron warranties lenses for 6 years.) How about a filter set for $99? (These are $34 on Ebay.) . . . By luck, my credit card company declined the charge because of a security issue. After that, I checked the Tamron web site: lenses bought from authorized dealers do have 6-year warranties; Jumbo is not on their authorized-dealer list, so you'd need their extra-charge warranty (but who would fix the lens?) No other merchants have ever indicated difficulty shipping to my address. So I did not call back to re-confirm my order, and I consider myself very lucky. . . . Jumbo may be okay if you know exactly what you want and they're selling it with a legitimate warranty. But their "best" price didn't include a warranty, and had I bought the lens and the warranty, I'd have paid more than I would have at merchants with long histories of satisfied customers. Their sales reps are good, but that's not necessarily to the buyer's advantage. If you deal with Jumbo, remember why "Caveat emptor" is timeless advice."

2009-09-23

"Louis was very helpful in answering all the questions I had about a lens for my Nikon camera. He told me about each item that was in the package I was interested in. He told me that if I wasn't satisfied, I could return the merchandise within 35 days. This was helpful information as most stores do not allow that many days. He asked when I needed the lens and that he could get it to me in that amount of time. He double checked my name and other mailing and billing information to be sure that he had it right."

2009-09-23

"The people at Jumbo Packages are very knowledgeable about cameras and camera equipment. They upgraded my camera package to make sure I can get the most out of my new camera. They discussed the various lens available and helped me make an informed decision. I did a lot of research on the internet and they really did have a good deal. Best of all, I was able to get it all in one place and save money. "

2009-09-22

"Louis was very helful, sufficient and friendly, would recommend Jumbo packages to anyone"

2009-09-21

"NO MANUAL IN THE "BRAND NEW" NIKON SB 900 SPEED LIGHT I JUST RECEIVED. I was on hold for a very long time but after being on hold, the customer service rep was nice and quick. He informed me that i will recieve my manual and quick guide in the mail next week. I will update this review after i receive everything i should have received in the first place. Great prices, would be awesome if i didnt have to wait to get what i should already have."

This review was modified by cijihurley on September 25 2009 08:44:47 AM

2009-09-21

"I'm very satisfied with my purchase, in particular the help I received from customer service (Luis) in exchanging some items, they are good I recommend them to any one"

2009-09-18

"I found the sales support very helpful and informative when finalizing my order. I liked their web site, help me narrow what I wanted. I checked around and found Jumbo Packages prices were the cheapest I could find. In the end was able to get everything I needed at one time at a low price. However, once I received my order, I found some of the package extras (i.e. camera tripod, camera metal case storage, lens cap cover, mini travel tripod,lens cleaning fluid, micro fiber cloth, 3pc screen protector, lens pouch and the digital slave flash)of very low quality. I am in the process of purchasing most of these items to get the quality I desire. These are very much add-on hook'em items. I must say that for the main items I ordered, a Nikon D90 camera and Sigma 18-200mm lens, I am very happy with both the quality and price that I got from Jumbo Packages. I will go to them again. "

This review was modified by msvhlt on September 29 2009 12:58:34 PM

2009-09-16

"Excellent service, can't wait til it arrives."

Share Jumbo Packages's store rating

Jumbo Packages is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jumbo Packages is not a merchant member
Jumbo Packages does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!