Stores > Joybird Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joybird Furniture by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

Awesome Furniture

"We have now placed two orders from Joybird and we are very happy. Fabrics are durable and the colors are vibrant. We have a Howard Love Seat, a Soto Chair, the Cort Ottoman and a set of pillows. Quality is outstanding and our living room loook great. Customer Service was excellent! "

2017-06-19

Bright New Addition

"I just received my Aubrey 3 piece sectional today, and am in love! The color of the Taylor Tonic fabric adds a lot of extra joy to my already bright living room. Even though my room is small, the sectional provides a lot more seating than my previous furniture. The delivery made the set up a breeze. The pieces are very sturdy and will last for many years. Definitely would recommend Joybird for your next furniture purchase!"

2017-06-14

Nearly a chair and a half!

"We've owned the Raine chair for almost 2 years now and love it as much today as the day it arrived. It has held up beautifully. The chair is firm yet comfortable and we can easily fit 2 average to small adults who don't mind close proximity. Perfect for reading with a child!"

2017-06-10

Joybird is the best! I am in love with this company and their designs!!!!

"I received my Gervin love seat and it is magnificent! I cannot say enough about the craftsmanship and the excellent customer service. They have a customer for life!"

2017-06-10

My wife and I LOVE everything about this sectional.

"My wife and I LOVE everything about this sectional. Fit, form, style and craftsmanship. We've been searching for something that rivals the quality and value of the furniture our grandparents had. We think we've done it! "

2017-06-08

Fantastic Experience!

"Friendly, sturdy, comfortable, and affordable midcentury furniture made in the USA. We just bought three pieces for our living room, and it's our new favorite room in the house!"

2017-06-07

Simply the Best

"Joybird seriously puts the "joy" in an online shopping experience. The Franklin Sofa and Ottoman look fantastic in my living room. I can't say enough about Joybird and the quality of product as well as the ,high-level customer service and professionalism of their team! If anyone out there has any reservations about purchasing furniture from an online retailer with no way of 'feeling' the product, I can assure you that Joybird is nothing but quality in both the product and the people!"

2017-06-05

Finally, quality furniture worth purchasing!

"We originally ordered this Hopson apartment sofa for a small living space. Unbeknownst to us, we moved to a larger place before we even received the sofa. However, the sofa still fit perfectly and we are now using the sofa as a loveseat. The material we used is incredibly durable and withstands daily vacuuming due to pets. Thanks to Joybird for having amazing pet friendly fabrics to choose from! We chose a nice navy blue that allows me to incorporate bold prints and sharp metal materials in our decor. The style and quality of this sofa will last for many years to come and we can't wait to add more Joybird products to our home."

2017-06-05

Amazing Company, Great Couch

"Wow, this company f*cking rocks. I searched everywhere for a low cost, high value (finished on both sides of the cushions) upholstered sofa, and ended up comparing one from West Elm, Crate & Barrel, Article, and Joybird. Joybird won on pricing and the quality the reviews insisted the sofa had. Still nervous, I requested swatches, and spent a week examining them. I even followed the instructions to pet my dog with my favorite swatches to see which showed fur the least. I settled on a color, waited for a sale, then placed my order - 12 weeks in advance of when I needed the couch, which was Joybird's online build time estimate. I moved out of my apartment in LA, sold all my stuff, and headed to NYC to find my new apartment... when I got a call from Joybird - they'd finished the couch at the 8 week mark (4 weeks early! Way to go Joybird!) and were ready to ship! I panicked and begged for more time - which, shockingly, they gave me! Joybird HELD THE COUCH at NO CHARGE for 4 weeks! I do not think this is a normal thing, nor is it something you should rely on, but man - their customer support was just astounding. I started feeling nervous when I got my new apartment and called Joybird to deliver the couch - what if they deliver it, and after how nice they've been, I don't like it? The couch came within its arrival window. The delivery guys even carried it to the 3rd floor in a 3 floor walkup and assembled it! So the shipping company (JB Hunt) was just awesome. My apartment's still coming together, yet everyone who's come by has complimented the couch and asked where I got it. My sofa - an Eliot Sofa in Medium Lucky Divine - is just gorgeous. Professional. Comfortable. Note that Lucky Divine Medium is not as white as in the picture - it's more of a basketweave color, almost like white mixed with a really light sand. This changing color in the fabric's grain is a great concealer for stains and pet fur, which is why I picked it. But if you're looking for white white - Lucky Divine Medium is not it. Request a swatch kit so you can really see the fabrics for yourself. Anyway, I had a lot of concerns regarding the couch: I was worried it would only be upholstered on one side, and velcro/black fabric on the other, like a lot of cheaper couches have - nope. The back cushions and base cushions are both fully upholstered on both sides (so you can flip 'em between when the dog sleeps on it and guests come over) and zipper-enclosed for easy washing (haven't washed 'em yet). I was worried the thin arm rests wouldn't be comfortable. They're actually quite comfortable - plush and a perfect width for an adult arm, but not so wide that guests get tempted to put their drinks down on it (which damaged my last couch). I was concerned the sofa would actually be too shallow or deep for me -a 5'6" female - to sit on comfortably, since when I went to furniture stores some of the couches seemed built for 6'7" men. But it's actually just great, even though the couch has a deeper seat than I've ever seen on anything besides a fainting couch. A little side note here - when I was looking at sofas in big box stores (which sucked - pushy salespeople telling me that in fact I love purple and will be buying their purple couch) one salesman taught me that what you're paying for in a couch is the depth of the seating. Cheap ikea couch = narrow seats with your knees sticking into your coffee table. Expensive Macy's couch = deep seats you can sink into to read a book. This couch is incredibly deep. Throw off the back cushions and it's a twin sized bed - you're talking over 3 feet deep by the looks of it, and a 6'2" man could sleep on it without his head bumping the arm rests. Which is all a really long-winded way of saying... I LOVE the couch. And after my buying experience with Joybird, I LOVE Joybird."

2017-06-04

sleeping in style

"I love my new sleeper sofa! We slept on it the first night it arrived. Super comfortable. We got the spring mattress with it. Can't wait for guests to arrive to enjoy it!"

2017-06-04

Soto chairs - great quality and comfortable to sit on

"Received our 2 soto chairs this weekend. Chairs are made well and are comfortable to sit on. We can't wait to receive our couch."

2017-05-31

Elliot apartment sectional

"Quality work, fabric is so soft and beautiful, i cant wait to order more!"

2017-05-30

Love my new table

"Love my table. It is perfect. "

2017-05-30

Love this couch!!!

"We were a little nervous about ordering a couch that we had never seen before online. Not only that but we have 3 cats who had shredded our last sofa. We did our research on fabrics and decided to give it a try. We have been incredibly pleased by our new grand sofa! Not only is the size absolutely perfect for our huge space but the material has been amazing with our cats. When they attempt to scratch their claws are unable to get a hold of the material and they slide right off! The sofa is beautifully made and everything about the purchase and delivery process was incredibly easy! We loved the couch so much that we have just ordered a matching loveseat! Finally our living room looks nice again and the cats are as happy with the new furniture as we are! "

2017-05-29

First big furniture purchase, so happy with it!

"Posting publicly as Anna Argeropoulos on May 29, 2017.
We wanted to make our guest room a bit more functional when we didn't have guests, so we thought the Anton Daybed would be a good choice. When we don't have guests staying, we can lounge on it and watch TV or read in our cozy media room. When guests stay, it's big enough to accomodate two people, and everyone has reported a good night's sleep. The fabric is gorgeous, the quality is top-notch, and it withstands two kids who like to bounce on it. The delivery process was super, and I appreciated the generous trial period and return policy - though we most definitely will be keeping this daybed, and will more than likely purchase something else from Joybird.

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Joybird Furniture is not a merchant member
Joybird Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!