Stores > Joybird Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joybird Furniture by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

I love my new sofa

"I just received my blue Hughes Apartment Sofa. It is beautiful and quite comfortable. It is on the firm side, which I like, and is really good for lying on. It feels very well-made and is quite stylish. The clean lines and airy style really work in my small space."

2017-08-09

Joyful

"Loving our Joybird sofa, great experience and quality!! Thanks for the Joy, Joybird!!! "

2017-08-05

Excellent product and customer service

"So far I have ordered a chair and ottoman from Joybird. I was able to afford their product because of their convenient financing company. The white glove delivery is convenient and left me with nothing to put together or clean up. The chair and ottoman are elegant, well-made, and comfortable, changing my living room into a designer's showcase. Any issue I've had, the customer service team has been responsive, polite, and efficient. The feel of this company is that of a small local business despite the fact that they are an online company. I highly recommend.

2017-08-04

High quality &unique furniture

"Joybird is the only furniture company we have found to create high quality furniture in the unique style that we crave. Their customer service is top notch as well and I always feel at ease knowing they are there to listen and take care of anything I need!"

2017-08-02

Clean lines, Durable furniture

"The Eliot Corner Sectional has so much more useable seating space than we anticipated. The back and seat cushions are beautiful and seem to be very durable and nicely structured. If you curl up on the sofa and put your feet up, it is possible to catch the buttons with your feet when you move around or adjust, but hopefully missing buttons won't be an issue down the road. This sofa is very firm -- even more firm than I anticipated...but not necessarily in a bad way. Once you're on it, you realize it's not uncomfortable to watch a movie on, but rather supportive and won't leave a giant crater in the seat that you have to roll out of. Shorter people might appreciate having a few accent pillows around to make the seat depth a bit shorter if you want to sit upright AND have your feet touch the floor. Every single cushion (back and seat) cushion is reversible so you can swap your cushions around every so often to keep the wear and tear even over the years. This was a huge selling point for us. So far, we LOVE everything about the Eliot Corner Sectional!"

2017-08-01

Marvelous Mid-Mod

"High quality furniture customizable in an array of fabrics. Product arrived within specified time. Customer service was excellent and responsive. I will be ordering from this company again."

2017-07-27

Wonderful Chair!

"Wonderful chair. It's super cute and spacious, I could easily nap on it. It's bright and fun, and easy to accessorize with colorful accent pillows. Absolutely adore it."

2017-07-25

Hands down the best choice!

"Great furniture made in USA!
Quality in design as well as manufacturing.
I've been purchasing Joybird furniture for years. The customer service is amazing. They really set the bar for other companies.

Beware of imitators. Joybird is the real deal.
I get excited every time I visit their website.

2017-07-24

Hughes Apartment Sofa

"Chose this smaller couch to fit our living room which just didn't have enough room for a full sized couch. I am 6'6" so this isn't a couch i can stretch out on but quite comfortable none the less. Plenty of room to sit up and stretch out legs. Thinking about adding an ottoman which will open up more seating possibilities. Very sturdy but comfortable. A bit stiff but breaking in more and more. Color and style are just as described. Great couch."

2017-07-19

Awesome furniture

"Beautiful, comfortable furniture (I ordered the Liam Chaise Lounge, Chair and Loveseat) and excellent customer service!"

2017-07-18

Superb Craftsmenship

"You feel like a boss sitting in this chair. Super comfortable on the back with nice support and really adds to the room. I'm super happy with this addition to my living room. Even though this took longer than expected, I appreciate that it is hand made and departs from normal furniture from a department store. Well worth it. I highly recommend.

2017-07-18

Love my Soto Apartment Chairs

"I've had my two Soto apartment chairs for a little over a year and I love them so much. I customized my chairs with the Taylor felt grey fabric and walnut wood stain, and they look great. The chairs are well built, comfortable and just beautiful! Love, love, love them."

2017-07-14

Amazing Quality...great service

"Joybird built this chair exactly as we would have hoped. My wife is a very picky consumer and was blown away by the quality!"

2017-07-11

Excellent!

"We are very happy with the purchase of our Hughes bed. We will definitely be ordering from this company again."

2017-07-05

Perfect combo

"I bought a dining table that I loved, but spent months looking for the right dining chairs. I found Joybird and couldn't believe that I'd never heard of this site. The furniture is just my style, and the Morgan chairs are exactly what I was looking for. The whole experience was positive: excellent/well-designed site, easy ordering, constant updates via email, simple delivery of well-packed items, and a personal call as follow-up. Joybird has made a big fan out of me, and I'll continue to shop here in the future."

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.