Stores > Joy Systems

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joy Systems by clicking a star below.
2017-09-29

Deniese My Experiance with Joy Systems

"I purchased a refurbished Dell Computer from Joy Systems in August, I had a little problem with my computer at first, I phoned Joy Systems I did what she told me to do and it fixed the problem. I did have to wait on hold for about 20 minutes but that wasn't so bad I have had to wait on hold for many other places for much longer. My computer has been working fine ever since. I have also phoned Joy Systems a couple of times since then just to ask a couple of questions, my hold time wasn't long and they answered my questions with no problems, so my experience with Joy Systems so far I would have to say has been very good. I would say at this time I would defiantly recommend Joy Systems to my friends and family. "

2017-09-28

Hp elite refurbished 11.6" laptop

"Good Body, well built. Good touch-Screen, very handy and hardy. flexible and convenient. Updated software packages. speed is good.

The condition of the touch pad is little poor (which is not very acceptable). Couple of scratches on the body (but that's fine... i didn't mind).
The worst part is the sound system. Even in the full volume, it is hardly audible. So, the quality of the speakers are really really poor (and that is not acceptable). I am not expecting a great speaker quality, but a minimum standard is required.

2017-09-28

Dell Latitude 2120 Mini Intel Atom N550 notepad

"I recently ordered a refurbished Dell Latitude 2120 Mini Intel Atom N550 notepad from PCM (pcm.com) and this order was actually fulfilled by Joy Systems. The notebook was configured with 2GB RAM and 250GB HDD running Windows 10 Home. The 10" screen is very sharp and clear. Even though it only has the notebook format to fit in the keyboard is easy to use. But that is all about the PC. Windows setup quickly and easily. I was up and on the Internet in less than 30 minutes.

Joy Computer packaged the notebook and power 'brick' very well and shipping was quick. They appear to have done a great job.

2017-09-22

HP Compaq 8200-T Elite CMT PC (Refurbished)

"This computer exceeded my expectations of a refurbished unit. It looks brand new, no dents, dings, or scratches and was very clean. It was all ready to go as soon as I plugged it in. Setup with Windows 10 was a breeze. Between the processing speed and the 16gb ram it's very fast. I work with large family tree (genealogy) files that used to take forever to load in Autocad and now they are up in a split second. Do note that this takes a DVI cord not a regular monitor cord or HDMI cord and does not come with it but they are relatively inexpensive and as easy to connect as an HDMI cord and the graphics are great. Overall, I highly recommend this PC to anyone who has to work with large files or graphic intense programs. I love it and highly recommend it. Great price for a terrific PC!"

2017-09-19

Refurb Dell

"Received package in perfect condition and on time. Great workstation for me ."

2017-08-31

Very Pleased!

"I purchased this laptop for my wife, a police officer, who is going back to school for her Masters Degree after completing her Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice several years ago. After coming across this ad on a magazine, I knew this was the perfect fit. I ordered the Dell Laptop on a Friday and it was at my door step on Wednesday. After reading that these were refurbished products, I couldn't help but think there was going to be a lot of scratches and defects... well boy was I wrong!!! This laptop showed up in just about perfect condition. I almost feel bad paying so little for something that looks so great. I am happy to support our Local 154 as well as the NJ State BPA Survivor ( I am from NJ) and Wellfare fund. I cannot wait to recommend Joy Systems for those looking for that perfect option. The whole experience has been very smooth and the laptop runs great! "

2017-08-05

Incompetent and lazy

"I ordered a refurb laptop via a corporate chain office supply outfit that used Joy Systems as a vendor. Although the laptop arrived in a timely manner and was in the condition as advertised, approximately 3 months later either the hard drive and/or RAM (I couldn't diagnose which) started to malfunction. The system was still under warranty and so I called Joy and the rep shipped out another smaller hard drive and replacement RAM. About a month later, I received a call that I had to ship back both the failed hdd and RAM but I didn't bother as the warranty period had ended so there was no point as I would have had to ship the parts cross-country on my own dime. In the meantime, when I went to install the replacement drive, I determined that Joy had not loaded an OS on it. Note that this was not mentioned by the rep who agreed to send the replacement. I just assumed that since I purchased a laptop that came with an OS pre-bundled on it that a replacement hdd would presumably have an OS but surprise, it did not. Oh and the refurb laptop was the kind that didn't come with any restoration disc - that was contained on the restore partition on the failed hard drive-

Do business with this outfit if you must but be advised that you are on your own if a drive fails that you purchased with an OS on it because any replacement Joy Systems may send most likely will not contain an OS.

2017-05-02

Broken Products and Broken Customer Service

"Joy sent me a "refurbished" machine that would not turn on. After returning it and waiting 3 weeks, I heard nothing. After some prodding, I was told they could not give me a working machine, but would trade it out for a different make and model. It is against their policy to provide refunds. I had to dispute with my credit card. Terrible--avoid them."

2017-01-28

Refurbed? How about NOT furbed

"Purchased a Refurbed Mac Book Pro from Joy Systems (through Newegg). Internal battery would not hold a charge on the internal battery. Returned for a replacement. The replacement would not even boot up into the OS (yes....on a Mac!). Returned for replacement. They then tried to replace with another model. Getting a refund proved even more daunting. Who ships TWO "refurbed" products both of which are defective. Steer clear of this company."

2016-10-24

Happy customer

"I bought a refurbished Dell from Staples. I'm more than pleased with my refurbished dell13 inch laptop. .I have had good luck with Joy systems."

2016-08-29

Barley refurbished

"Hardware and software were functional, but BIOS was 3 years out of date and the hard drive in the system was 8 years old (clearly marked OCT 2008). The first is sloppy but excusable. The old hard drive though is a failure waiting to happen. "

2016-02-23

Wouldn't Recommend This Company!!!

"We bought a refurbish Dell computer tower from Walmart.com/Joy Systems It would not boot up anymore , so I called Joy Systems to talked to a technicians and a technician was suppose to return my call and never did I had to return the call a week later. I was told by the tech I had a bad hard drive , and my warranty just expired. For as much as we paid for the computer tower should of lasted longer then that, just one year and one month, Think before you buy a computer from them. They are not good units. I learnt a valuable lesson. Not A Happy Customer!"

2015-10-28

"My daughter ordered a refurbished computer from New Egg/ Joy Systems and had a few problems from the start but not real big problems. Then the problems got much worse= Battery not charging or even able to turn on due to bad battery- Screen Distortion- volume very quiet or very loud. Over the last month I called Joy systems several times to get the problems solved but they have never called back. The saddest part is she payed for it with her own hard earned money and was very excited about that and being able to do her online schooling. She is only 14. Guess she is learning the hard way the way the world is these days. "

2015-02-13

"Ordered Joy Systems refurbished laptop. I don't mind scratches and wear, but there were a couple of decent sized dents in the casing. The battery was 3 years old, but was suppose to be refurbished to perform like a new laptop. It was also suppose to have a SSD ,but had a 5400 RPM HDD instead."

2014-12-22

"I got my Joy System refurbished pc at walmart, 2 months later lots of beep codes and blue screens. "

Share Joy Systems's store rating

Joy Systems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Joy Systems is not a merchant member
Joy Systems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!