Stores > Joswen.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.98/10 9.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joswen.com by clicking a star below.

pleased with my dress

"I was pleased with this buy. Lovely dress made of good material. The quality was better than I thought to be honest. I recommend this website to purchase dresses."

worth the price

"Great quality. The color was lighter than I expected but it still was a nice dress. I would recommend it."

2017-10-17

Nice product and good quality

"Nice quality and good color. It took around 2 weeks to make and ship the dress but it was worth the wait. It was more than what I expected and I loved it!"

I loved my prom dress

"My prom dress was in a really good condition when I received it. I loved it. Fast delivery also. Overall very happy with it :)"

2017-10-17

my evening dress in royal blue was very nice

"I received the evening dress, it is very nice and in a good condition. The package was received quickly and I am satisfied. Thanks."

2017-10-17

my joswen dress is lovely

"The dress is beautiful and it has an excellent quality, not mentioning the price. It is very worth it. Thank you joswen team for the work."

satisfactory purchase

"Package arrived and the dress looks just like the picture. I am very happy with the product and would recommend this site to friends and family. Thanks."

2017-10-17

perfect mother of the bride dress in burgundy color

"Fantastic dress fits well. The color burgundy was exactly what I asked for. Couldn't of asked for better. Big thank you to Joswen team for your outstanding work! "

satisfied with my dress

"This is a pretty dress and it fits me like a glove. I love the material and color. Thank you Joswen.com for the awesome done to my dress!"

my dress fits perfectly

"Love, Love, Love this dress! I can't say enough good things about it! It fits perfectly and looks exactly as pictured. I truly recommend this site."

2017-10-17

my dress exceeded my expectation

"This dress exceeded my expectations I have to admit. It is of a very high quality comparable to a more expensive dress and it is very well made. All my friends couldn't believe I only paid less than $120 for this amazing dress. I am super super happy with the whole experience. "

I gave 10/10 to Joswen Dresses

"It was delivered on time as promised. My dress was nicely made with high quality material. Will definitely order from this site again."

the fit was perfect

"I love the fit and quality of the dress I bought from this website. It was a little bit too small in waist but I managed to get it altered. Next time I would try the custom tailor option. Still, I am very happy with my purchase and I recommend this site to anyone who needs a nice dress."

2017-10-17

we have received a very good bridesmaid dress

"Ordered this gown for my cousin to wear to my wedding as she is my bridesmaid. It looks exactly like the picture. It's simple but lovely. We both are happy with the dress and the service."

2017-10-17

my dress was made with a lot of care

"I received my dress and I could not be happier with it! This dress is absolutely perfect. The quality is beyond what I thought it would be. It is definitely worth every penny for the price. Now Joswen dresses is my No. 1 option when I need a dress in the future!"

Share Joswen.com's store rating

Joswen.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Joswen.com is not a merchant member
Joswen.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!