Product & services pricing Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10

"Love their web site..everything is displayed so nicely.!!"

"I love your stuff-buy from you all the time! always happy with purchase!"

"I haven't shopped here before

"I like their website and the choice of merchandise very much. I just ordered the knobs which are unique, but haven't experienced the shipping yet. By the website, I am expecting everything to go very well. I will be back when I am looking again for a unique piece."

"Like the variety, but sometimes pieces that I'm not sure about are gone before I can decide to order or not."

"One the things I don't like about J&M is the fact that items can only be returned for a "store credit" vs a refund. And I wish more items would repeat themselves because of the short time they are available before the sale ends.
Merry Christmas and thank you for everything you do! :-)

"GREAT SERVICE,GREAT PRICES!"

"Interesting items. availability and shipping

"I loved to shop on your website."

"Easy ordering system and attractive selections."

"Happy to find such great items @your store."

"Your on line catalog is beautiful however your online ordering process should be user friendly.
When a customer picks an item to buy it should go into a cart not to the payment form right away. We may have more items to add to the cart and in the end we should be able to EDIT and set up our payment and delivery information in one go.
I wanted to buy more items just now but I don't want to go through all the other details for each item. Thanks

"I have used Joss & Main a couple a couple of times. Great customer service and an enjoyable internet shopping experience!"

"I have ordered so many gifts and items for my home.It gives me access to so many items That I haven't seen in shops near me.And most of the time they have the best prices because I price compare before I buy.Love It!"

"I love the furniture and bought quite a bit but customer service is not available and only through email. I have received furniture that has some scratches."

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.