Stores > Joss & Main

Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10

2016-02-07

Great Prices

"Just what I wanted for less than I what I expected to pay"

2016-02-06

MY DAILY BREAD...So To Speak

"I look every morning for ideas, as well as products, for my place. Love them all though my palette is neutral, my filtering system.

I just ordered two sets (four) Lyndford Side Chairs. I clicked to give my credit card number but was immediately thanked for the order, PayPal I assume. I don't do business with PayPal -- they're great for seller, terrible for customers, there is even a website devoted to their scams. I assume, however, it is a done deal, will give it a little time to see what unfolds.

I do want the chairs, think they're beauties.

Regards -- Jill A.

2016-02-06

WOW!

"I ORDER A LOT ONLINE. THIS IS MY FIRST WITH JOSS & MAIN. VERY CLASSY SITE FOR ONE THING AND SO CLEAR AND EASY. THANK YOU FROM SOMEONE WHO IS HANDICAPPED AND SO APPRECIATIVE OF THE EASE OF USING YOUR SITE. I HAVE TROUBLE TYPING SO I RARELY RATE MY EXPERIENCES, BUT I HAD TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE. AND YOUR PRICES...I'VE BEEN "SHOPPING" FOR A BEDSPREAD FOR WEEKS WITH A NUMBER OF ONLINE STORES...YOUR PRICES BLEW EVERYONE ELSE AWAY!"

2016-02-05

Unique and Exciting

"I found Joss & Main a short time ago while surfing the internet. I couldn't be more excited about the unique merchandise that is offered. I find the way they offer different rooms and ideas to shop in so inviting. It has given me many new ideas in decorating my home. I have been pleased with everything they offer from free shipping to decor and furniture and even bedding. They will have a lifelong customer in me! Thanks Joss & Main. You've made shopping exciting and new,"

2016-02-05

Always a safe bet

"I always feel safe ordering anything on Joss & Main because not only is the merchandise first rate quality, but they guarantee everything they sell....no questions asked. THAT is worth gold!
I look forward to receiving yet another quality piece of merchandise.

2016-02-04

Magnificent Products!!

"Love their products but specially their customer services. They were so attitive and very polite! Got across what I need to order and was super with the products!"

This review was modified by Kevincisneros06 on February 04 2016 06:53:30 AM

2016-02-03

DIFFICULT TO ORDER ONLINE DUE TO COMPUTER ERRORS

"TOLD I WASN'T A MEMBER, YET I'VE RECEIVED EMAILS DAILY FOR AGES. TOLD I COULDN'T ORDER B/C I'M NOT A MEMBER, BUT WHEN TRIED TO REGISTER AGAIN ON LINE, THE COMPUTER WOULDN'T ACCEPT MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD."

2016-02-03

Fast delivery and fairness

"They stand by their products and always deliver on time."

2016-02-02

"Free shipping" only cost me $150.00......what a rip off!

"How can "Free Shipping" translate into a $150.00 Additional Shipping fee just because an item is delivered inside the doors of my warehouse?

Especially since the desk is not assembled.....notes online indicate that it takes approximately one hour to assemble!!!

The charges seem unreasonable for the size and weight of the item.

Superb site!

"So many wonderful options for the home. Suits ANY taste!"

organization

"nice products waiting to see the quality"

Why hire an interior decorator when you have Joss & Main

"I absolutely love Joss and Main! Their company is friendly and the items I have received have met or exceeded my expectations! If something isn't correct (which has only happened once in my uncountable orders) they bend over backwards to make it right!
Great Company!

Chocolate Chair

"I had to order this chair. It's different, unique and elegant. I'm so glad it doesn't look cheap, the original price was over $1200.00 and I finally caught it on sale.

Refurnishing an empty nest

"Our youngest moved out on her own last year so I needed to redecorate her room. I was able to find just the bed frame I wanted (Bombay Heritage Savannah) as well as many unique decorative items that finished off the room perfectly. Living in the central Maine highlands, it is a 50 mile trip to the nearest shopping center. With Joss & Main, I just have to login to search for that perfect item for home decorating or stylish gifts that have that one-of-a-kind feel. Great quality, great price, fast shipping-what else could you want?"

This review was modified by S.Chagnon on February 01 2016 07:03:59 AM

2016-01-30

Love

"Always find what I need, always happy with my products."

Share Joss & Main's store rating

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.