Stores > Joss & Main

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10

"HI great company, i like their products and customer service. "

"Got some fantastic deals today on Bedding/comforter and quilt sets, plus matching sheet sets in the colors and patterns I needed. Dressed 1 queen and 1full size bed fashionably for about $300, thus updating 2 bedrooms! Thank you, Joss & Main."

"I need to stay away from your site now -- I seem to order something every time I go to Facebook and an ad goes up alongside."

"New customer but so far "as advertised", good service etc. Can't wait to get these rugs and see how they are also."

"I just can't say enough good things about Joss and Main... from the items to select from, to price, to ease of ordering and their customer service is the BEST I have ever had...I had a problem with one of the tables I ordered... I emailed customer service regarding my problem and what I should do... I figured it would be at least 24-48 hours before I heard back from them and they emailed me back within half an hour and had already ordered the replacement legs (to complicate matters I didn't know which # it had broken so they sent me both) from their vendor... the leg arrived within 3 days and my table was fixed and in place that day.... they are super!!! Any time I am in need of ANYTHING I always check their web site first."

"great products and prices"

"I've waited a week so its safe to review... Bought a couch on sale - it was $720. First problem was the 'free shipping' promotion all over screens but then at checkout, caught off guard when a $150 delivery charge was added. OK - I get it - "shipping" different than "delivery"...I toggled to see what $150 delivery meant. I saw 'last' delivery tier thinking that's what I bought ("deliver to actual room, includes up to 2 stair flights"... since we only have one, accepted it.) Caught the fine print on delivery terms only after receiving purchase confirmation --only meant 'inside entry' on my non-refundable purchase. Emailed them suggesting making that more clear for future customers. Then vendor never called to tell us a time window but thankfully showed in the AM. OK my lesson. Got over. ON SOFA: expected sectional may not be greatest quality for that price, but after assembly WHOA! Crap-py! REALLY crappy. Should have cost 50% what I paid. Can't believe my price was a sale? Husband unhappy. Creaked & cracked first time we sat on it. Uncomfortable. Cheap. I contacted them again (knowing I purchased non-refund/non-return item but just to share feedback.) First, somewhat redeemed themselves saying someone from escalated service team would contact me within 24 hrs. Contact never came. I reached out again 48 later: apology + another promise someone would reach out. Again, follow-up never materialized. BC of no-return/ no-refund status, I take responsibility. But I feel duped. PLUS they made promises and never followed through. Now - salty + disappointed. I've sucked it up as a bad purchase/ life lesson but I'm out $870, and stuck with a crappy couch and a bad taste in my mouth for J&M. Shame b/c some of their stuff is really cute, but don't want to risk again. Maybe they're safe for small cheapo items with 'shipping' fees only? But if I see merch in future, I'll look elsewhere before buying from here again - and def not any big pieces."

This review was modified by LStev on November 20 2015 09:59:13 AM

"So far so good. Just ordered, not sure what else to write."

"Ordering seems easy, and prices are reasonable with good quality. "

"I just had to call your customer service center for help to reset my password and Brie (? spelling) was extremely helpful and upbeat. Thanks!"

"Excellent selection options, high quality products, timely delivery, good communication updates throughout, and "can't beat 'em" prices. In my entire bedroom remodeling project, my Joss & Main furniture was the only component that had absolutely no problems. "

This review was modified by ethompson5015 on November 19 2015 08:43:41 AM

"Absolutely love the quality, selection, speed, and price!!"

"This is my first order which was very easy to complete.
Looking forward to making additional orders and receiving these ordered goods.

"The order process stalled the first two times I attempted to complete my order. There was no 'complete order' option - just a 'review order' option. After I logged out and back in, twice, the 'complete order' option came up and I got a confirmation number.
I was disappointed that none of the items I was shopping for had customer reviews available, and I actually didn't see any reviews posted for anything, which makes one feel uncertain. I emailed the company about the lack of reviews, and I did receive a pretty quick response - within about 3 hours I think - and was told reviews for the item were available on Wayfair. The items was actually not anywhere on Wayfair. There was a chair with a similar sounding name, but it was completely different item. I was also concerned that none of the items manufacturer information was available, and then for the website as a whole, there were numerous complaints online about the slow shipping. However, I like these chairs better than anything else that is within my budget right now, so I'm willing to take a chance. Hopefully they will arrive in a timely manner, and I can Joss & Main a 5-star review!!

This review was modified by jsmedrano714 on November 16 2015 08:33:01 PM

Share Joss & Main's store rating

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.