• Joss  &  Main Joss  &  Main Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.49/10 7.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10

"Please confirm the shipping date . This i a gift."

"i love my coffee table i hope this piece is great too."

"Love Joss & Main! Great quality products in wonderful prices!"

"First time ordering. Unable to comment fully at this time. I will let you know after receipt of item."

"I was very irritated that I wasn't given the choice of using PayPal to pay for my order."

"I have purchased several quilts from Joss & Main and have been pleasantly surprised. The quilts are much better quality as compaired to another Outlet department store's quilt supply."

"A HUGE Thank You Joss & Main!!!! The comforter set I bought from you is my crowning jewel to my new renovated Master Bedroom!! Your company is the only company that would deliver to Canada!! Thank You So Much for making this a reality for me!!!! You Rock!! I Live to Shop!! I'll be Back...A Lot!! Thank You!!"

"Nice things, terrible shipping time."

"I bought what were to have been two 22" wreaths.
They come in a 16" box...they ARE 16" wreaths. I am livid!!! ...and they sent the wrong order (two of the same, rather than two different wreaths)

"Great merchandise and prices"

"I looked for the perfect canisters for my very retro and vintage kitchen - I was pleasantly surprised when I found the perfect set on here!"

"I love this site but I do have a small complaint. I was supposed to have free shipping and I got charged anyway. "

"I have loved everything that I have ordered from Joss & Main.
And the prices are so great,yet everything is top quality. And orders arrive on time.

"Got the order wrong TWICE. Ordered 2 small rugs. Only 1 arrived correctly. And dealing with customer service by email is a joke. Started with one person, they switched midstream and it was like starting all over. Replacement rug turned out to be all wrong. And it's no wonder, because the item numbers are the same. In other words, you don't know if you are coming or going. I am finished with this company for good."

"I find quality products @a fair price."

Share Joss & Main's store rating

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.