Product & services pricing Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10

"prices great easy to navigate great experience overall"

"For the second time this year, Joss & Main has failed to deliver my order. This is very disappointing, as I invest a fair amount of time on the site picking out things for my home. In both instances, the transaction was completed and the item was supposedly shipped. I have doubts here, as the shipping label and UPS tracking number were assigned, but in the first instance the item was "damaged" during shipment and in the second it was "lost in transit." I was given a refund, but was still extremely frustrated. If these were truly shipping errors, then why was Joss & Main responsible and not UPS? There's something fishy going on here."

"I just ordered the Berkeley Mirror and just as I did so the notice of "this item is a final sale and cannot be returned" popped up. I hope I dont regret this order. I have wanted this mirror for awhile now. Cant wait to see it! "

"I had a very good experience with Joss and Main. the chair i ordered was mistakenly sent in wrong color. they immediately sent replacement at no cost to me. all done very quickly and kindly."

"Thank you for a seamless process!"

"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"

"I love your page and easy access through most pages. Accessibility throughout needs to be improved, though. It takes time to browse and when "you are searching for specific items such as lamps for example, you don't provide for that area. You have to browse every where to find a lamp!" - this area needs to be improved to make shopping a lot faster when looking for an specific item."

"I"ve made 2 purchases with Joss and Main - both items looked great...online. The first item was a piece of junk so I returned it. The second was a $660 chest that turned out to be pressboard and one of the hinges had ripped right out of the side! It is also missing the 4 feet shown in the picture. I have one more order that I have already placed, but I"m expecting I will have to return that too! Don't order from Joss and Main unless you like really expensive trash!"

"had a 10% coupon valid until nov 30. Not accepted.
ordered my item anyway since i needed a new dog bed. not honoring a good coupon is not cool and i wont shop again on this site.

"EASY AND FUN ON LINE SHOPPPING"

"switched from Gilt to Joss & Main. Quality much higher, prices much better and customer service way,way better."

"You need more options for delivering items. I myself can not move items from delivery truck, but would actually purchase more options for delivering."

"I saw it, loved it bought it...they have that accent item or inspiration piece Im always looking for!"

"Great variety of products!"

"I love Joss & Main. We have been slowing updating our 1955 ranch & Joss & Main has all the best values we needed. Dishes, rugs, chairs, dressers, linens & on & on. Something for every room. The quality is great & prices give you the best value available. Our old home is looking very stylish & updated!"

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.