• Joss  &  Main Joss  &  Main Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

2015-07-29

"Can't wait to get this on my bed!

2015-07-29

"I love the quality of products. I have never been disappointed with any purchases."

2015-07-28

"The bedroom bench was really good quality and looked even better in person than on the website. Simple to assemble and matched perfectly with our bedroom pieces. "

2015-07-28

"I'm disappointed that they indicated free shipping very clearly on yah webpage and on the checkout screen, BUT the shipping is actually $150.00.

I purchased a tv stand that I need to put together myself, so I'm not certain why the free shipping costs $150.00.

Anyway, we will see what the results are when the package comes. "

2015-07-28

"This was my first experience purchasing from "Joss & Main". The main item I needed was a lamp for a very picky, very classy client, who had "shopped everywhere". I purchased an "Uttermost"
Blue Clear Glass with a muted silver rod running through it and a stunning shade of linen that looks beige until lit then , more silver, curious & beautiful.
I went to her home, part of me wondering if it would wind up in my "stock". But I carried it in all in put together and enthusiastically said "Look what I found for You!" And set it on her table. She flipped.
Then she "allowed" me to take pictures of a few other areas she wants something special for.
On top on that, I loved the variety offered by this firm, and most certainly I discovered that the quality is super.
"Joss & Main", where have you been all these years? Over time, I must have dealt with 15 reps with, who knows how many lines, and I never heard your name. I know it now. I do remember buying "Uttermost" art & mirrors.
Thanks, I placed another order today.
Joellyn Bellonzi

2015-07-28

"Always very accommodating and friendly
they answer all my questions politely

2015-07-28

"My first orders are today."

2015-07-28

"satisfied customer, would shop again"

2015-07-28

"A wonderful site to shop in. They have lovely unique and also practical products. The prices are realistic and delivery is prompt. It's an all around good online shopping experience. The quality of the products is top notch. I will definitely order from here again."

2015-07-27

"please make sure there is only an order for 1pair....not two orders."

2015-07-27

"Although I am very excited about my new items, DELIVERY IS BAD BAD BAD TERRIBLE BAD. Even though Joss & Main subs out the delivery to an outside company, at the end of the day, they are responsible for the delivery and the customer service end of the delivery company. Did I mention the delivery is horrible?? I won't be ordering from Joss & Main again ... EVER. Nor will I order from any of the sister companies: Wayfair, AllModern, Birch Lane or Dwell Studio. Yep - they are all the same. Joss & Main did not seem to care when I e-mailed their customer service department so I decided to let the rest of the world know not to order from them. Maybe they will get the message like that."

2015-07-27

"I think Joss and Main have excellent prices. I was not aware of the shipping cost. It was misleading in your advertisement."

2015-07-27

"Just ordered, haven't received yet."

2015-07-27

"Would have continued shopping but the "time limit" would have expired. You should be able to continue shopping if you have something in the shopping cart!"

2015-07-27

"I do not like that I had to do this first. This makes me very dissatisfied. I just want to purchase these items. "

Share Joss & Main's store rating

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.