Stores > Joss & Main

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joss & Main by clicking a star below.

2017-08-18

Best table ever

"I received the table right on time, however there was one problem. I was sent the wrong pedestal, I called customer service and the problem was quickly rectified. In a few days I received the right piece and my husband put the table together in no time. I just love it, it"s exactly what I was looking for a very large space."

2017-08-16

Always Perfect

"I have ordered a lot from Joss&Main and never have had a bad experience. Excellent service and great quality. I am constantly checking the site for new items and looking for gift ideas."

2017-08-16

Very Pleased

"Our order was here within days. Excellent customer service, which is very important these days. Plus the quality of the product was very good too!"

Everything was great!

"I received my product as expected, am happy with it and would order from Joss & Main again. Thank you."

Very happy so far

"Very happy with the purchases made so far. Love that there are so many reviews to let us know how good ( or bad) a product is. I rely heavily on that. Always find a wide variety of ' home stuff' with competitive pricing. My online go to store. "

Customer Service

"I have ordered a few things from Josh and Main and received what I purchased without any issues. However, my latest purchase has been lost by shipping company for over a week now (not necessary J&M's fault).

My issue is I've currently been on hold with customer service for 38 minutes without speaking to a human. Their disclaimer prior to getting on hold was that they "are experiencing higher than normal volume." At about the 20 min mark, I decided to send an email instead only to see the disclaimer for emails was the same, "experiencing higher than normal email volume... we will respond in 2 business days..."

A fair review would be 5 stars if it you don't have to actually contact their company. if you do....get ready for a let down...

2017-08-14

Joss and Main

"Wonderful experience ! Great products at great prices and awesome customer service ! "

2017-08-14

Blue suede chairs

"Joss and Main has such a great selection
Love shopping there!!!! Fast delivery too

2017-08-13

Beautiful dining chairs

"I ordered 4 dining chairs and am very satisfied with the quality and price. The color (teal?) is beautiful and enhances the look of my dining room. Excellent delivery schedule -on time and well packed."

2017-08-13

Great tables

"Ordered 2 end tables on line. Delivered fast, packaged extremely well and great price. Thank you!"

2017-08-12

Problem bench but great customer service!

"Ordered a bench. Tried putting together, but pre drilled holes did not line up. Called Joss & Main and they were great. Thought I would have to ship back in box and pay for shipping. They did not make me do any of that. I did order another bench, but after several days thought better of it. Tried to cancel , but it had already shipped. They did have to charge me shipping to return the second bench, but it was my fault for waiting so long to cancel. I did have a choice to pay shipping or pay for the second bench and have the full amount as a credit on the card. I did not want a large credit, so I chose to pay the shipping instead. They are an excellent company to deal with and I would not hesitate to order from them again. "

lamp purchase

"Easy to put together. looks great in TV room by chair."

5 stars

" Very happy with my purchase great price great product but assembling instructions not so clear "

not happy at all!

"first they sent the wrong color
then when they sent the right color, the delivery service would not set it up...the orders had been changed to front door drop off!
we paid to have it set up because my husband has heart problems and it is impossible for him to do anymore! The delivery people said they called their boss, and could not get thru to him so, i refused it. I spent the evening on the phone making sure i get credited for the return.
There is something terribly wrong with the delivery system with this company. Had the same problem with an order from wayfair, using the same delivery company. We ended up having to find and pay someone ourselves, to put that order together, since they had cancelled the assembly we ordered (and never told us). Wayfair and Joss and Main: this delivery service is ruining your business!

Plush,

"My Natalie Rug arrived quickly, Safe and Sound! Love it's Plushness and easy warm Colors!"

Share Joss & Main's store rating

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.