Joss & Main Reviews - https://jossandmain.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.49/10 6,596 reviews

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,596)

"Got two rugs today and I just ordered them on Monday of this week. Can't wait to see my nightstands. I have been looking for some for over a year."

"Love to look at Joss and Main;s website daily..such good buys"

"J'aimerais correspondre en français. Merci.j"

"There are so many items that compliment our new home in Myrtle Beach. Quality is wonderful and everything I have purchased is now a treasure.

"I have been admiring the products for a long time and finally made a purchase!!"

"Comical.

Ordered two 6' tall room dividers. Got home today to a fed ex package..., containing two Tortoise Votives. WTH?

Immediately tried to call the 800# on the 'Picking Ticket' to voice message - no option to leave a message, nor a way to email in an attempt to resolve.

Beginning to rethink this whole Joss & Main thing especially after seeing the 'bill to' as an LLC DBA Joss and Main?

Update - I have now been on hold 12 minutes at the Joss & Main customer service and Josh is now helping me - let's see!

"Super easy website to work with!! looking forward to receiving my goods asap!!"

Rating 4/102/5

" I received an email from Joss and Main stating that I would receive a $10 credit at checkout if I purchased an item through their website. I followed the link and purchased an item. No credit was applied.

I like the items offered but feel receive a deluge of daily notices. I have since changed my preferences.

Rating 6/103/5

"Ordering was easy and went well"

"Excellent service! Enjoy shopping on line. Very convenient."

Rating 6/103/5

"Re shipping to Canada.
Please try to be clear ,on the invoice if the total is in Canadian or US dollars.
Also shipping and brokerage fees differ greatly from site to site.
Total for this same item was over $400 on a different site,
Thanks , Love The Joss &Main site

Rating 8/104/5

"Thank you for helping us by easy shopping."

"I like what Joss and Main has to offer and I've told all my friends to go online and check it out, a lot of the Items are unique."

Rating 8/104/5

"love the variety. always fun"

"Great satisfaction, pleased with products and prices."