• Joss  &  Main Joss  &  Main Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10

"Brilliant stuff, fast delivery"

"Your products and items are outstanding and make every part of your home seem as a showplace."

"Love the variety Joss and Main offers. Also the quality, I've been very impressed.

"Unique furniture, timely shipments...Happy with the overall service. "

"Quick service, received a chair which was perfect for the bedroom I wanted it to be in. Great small chair and price was exceptionally reasonable!"

"Great quality on Jewerly! The only thing is the delivery time takes long! Great website."

"one of the best sites ever to find unique items

"you have some interesting things!!! thanks for the discount too! i'm sure you will be hearing from me again."

"This rug is very expensive and we have had less than a month and it is already shedding terribly. This rug looks great but will not last a year . May be great for a "parlor" type room that never gets used but for everyday traffic, were really disappointed."

"I am concerned that you already had my credit card info. Can you give me an explanation please?
Patricia Mackey

"Excellent Choices of merchandise

"Great bargains! Quality merchandise!"

"I like your merchandise but I do not like the way you have your web site set up - it is very difficult to shop on your website.

"Great products, great service!!!!"

" I wish it was earlier, it is 3:AM. I had been searching for hours. I enjoyed finding what I was looking for in no time flat. I had a very good time. "

Share Joss & Main's store rating

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.