Stores > Joss & Main

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10

2016-05-25

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME & MONEY!!!!

"UPDATE TO ORIGINAL POST: The latest in the disappointment from Joss & main/Wayfair started last Friday, 6/10/16, when I was supposed to finally get my couch. Again, I took a half day off work for delivery (which I wouldn't get PTO for). However at 7:00 in the morning THE DAY OF, I got a phone call from the warehouse saying they had lost my couch (WTF!!!), they would call me when they found it and deliver it either that day Friday or the following day, Saturday. Never heard from them so I called the warehouse back to check on the status and then called Joss & Main later that day. I was told someone would call me back which once again didn't happen. As of Saturday, I cancelled my order and was told I would hear back from someone about my refund within 1 business day. And you guessed it! That never happened either. I just called... again... 3 business days later to get someone to process my refund, which I need since I found a very similar couch at Value City Furniture for the same price and that will deliver on the weekends so I won't have to take any more time off work. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH JOSS & MAIN/WAYFAIR!

ORIGINAL POST: I'm very frustrated with Joss & Main/Wayfair!!! When all's said & done, I will be out an entire day's pay, out $100 for shipping fee, been ignored by Joss & Main/Wayfair, nothing to sit on in my living room for over a month & when I have a party on Memorial Day; my guest will have to sit on the floor. I ordered a couch in April, I ended up paying $664. The couch was delivered to my local warehouse pretty fast, but my "Account Manager" Brittany called to tell the dust cover on the bottom had a "small" tear. I asked that it be fixed before delivery to me & she said it would be, then someone would call to schedule delivery.
When I got that phone call I was told that they only deliver between 2-6pm Mon-Fri, so now I had to take a half day off work, loose half my income for that day in order to be home for this delivery.
The day came, I was home by 2pm, & I waited until 5:30pm when I got another phone call saying the truck was late but they would get to my home no later than 8:00pm. 9:00 is when the truck pulled up, the guys looked at me & said "You don't want this couch. They told us you would refuse it, but to bring it to you any way". WTF?! Not only was the dust cover NOT fixed, but you could see a broken piece of wood with nails sticking out, and the packaging was torn to shreds!
A replacement has shipped but it won't reach my local warehouse for a couple more weeks. I asked for a rush order, have spoken with numerous people, told Brittany would call/email me, and asked for a price match since the same couch was listed for $200 less than what I paid when all this happened. Oh yeah, I have to take another half day for delivery. This is a complete waste of time & money. Whatever you do, buy your furniture somewhere else.

This review was modified by melsulfaro87 on June 15 2016 07:57:46 AM

2016-04-29

Don't honor prices listed, purchased and paid for item.

"BUYER BEWARE! They list items for a low price then after you have paid for the item they contact you via email to notify you the the price for the item is actually higher. Won't honor price listed. I won't give them any more money due to I paid the price it was listed for. Still waiting on a refund. I think that they run a Bait pricing scam!!!"

This review was modified by Endrizzi on April 30 2016 07:25:17 AM

2016-03-30

Delivery time and Customer Service is horrible!

"Ordered 2 dressers over 3 weeks ago. Still have not received them. Get a different delivery date and excuse every time I ask about delivery. It shouldn't take a month to ship from CA to AZ.

I am finished with these idiots.

This review was modified by jplaux on March 30 2016 10:53:38 AM

2016-03-13

"I am not sure if I purchased the bed or not. I have to rate it and have not received email for confirmation of purchase. "

2016-03-13

"Can't and won't make a comment until I receive my order. Shouldn't you be asking this after the customer receives the order? "

2016-03-12

Easy Peasy

"Great selection at good prices"

2016-03-11

it was easy to order and check out

"i love the items...and i had fun shopping"

2016-03-10

Better get it quick

"I consistently find great products and great prices at Joss and Main. The biggest "con" is that you don't get much time to decide if the items really work for you because they can sell out in the blink of an eye. By the time you check your color, size, space etc there is a good chance the item is no longer available. However, the customer service at any of the Wayfair retail partners is simply unmatched by any company in business today and their shipping prices are great so returning an item that doesn't work is a breeze. They've even arranged to have items (that I'm returning) picked up at my house when I couldn't take them to a mailing facility. "

2016-03-10

Im in love!

"Everything I have ever ordered I love and even when it came broken they replaced it so fast!"

2016-03-08

Easy to shop

"Good price with good quality"

2016-03-08

Good stuff sometimes "cheap"

"So far I have been pleased with my purchases, and will recommend J & M to others."

2016-03-07

"I love Joss & Main. They have beautiful thing at a low price. "

2016-03-05

"Very happy with my first purchase. It was pet stairs for my tiny fur baby, she can finally get up onto our bed. I know she loves them because she puts herself in bed all the time now!!! I've been wanting this print for the longest time so happy that I was able to get it!!! Can't wait to get my beverage dispenser either, gonna have a girls' night of drinkie-poos, good times and great gals to hang with...

LOVE!!

"I love these towels thanks for my rewards points!! "

Easy Peasy

"The website is extremely user friendly. Joss and Main makes it easy and quick to search, find and purchase exactly what you want."

Share Joss & Main's store rating

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.