• Joss  &  Main Joss  &  Main Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

"I had trouble with the order form"

"Certainly, the quilt I purchased and the one I originally looked at, Joss & Main by FAR had the BEST price with a substantial financial difference. However, I don't like the description on the linens and HOPE that the purchase is right. It shows they are 1500 thread count, but the description says "feels like." IF in fact your company is entitling items as they are something and then in the description saying otherwise, even if it's legal, I believe it's wrong, and I will retaliate such bate and switch actions

Right now, and star rating I provide cannot be accepted as accurate, because I have not received the merchandise.

"This isn't a review of this particular order, but my experience with Joss & Main in general. I feel that they're a bit disorganized. In my last order, it took 2 months before they sent my item and then it turned out that they sent the wrong item. In a previous order, I received a damaged item and asked that they only send a replacement for the one piece that was damaged. They resent the entire unit. Out of the 3 orders I have made on this site, 2 of them have been not great experiences. I only keep coming back because the prices are good. They fix their mistakes, but I'd rather there not be any."

"My first time shopping at Joss & Main ...I will return , can't wait to get my order. The experience was easy and informative. "

"Great products, gold star servise !!! "

"Ancient Mariner Lawrence 5 drawer Mahogany chest; this fits perfectly into a narrow alcove
next to my wardrobe. It looks good; friends have admired it. I changed the drawer handles as the orginal ones looked a bit cheap and flimsy but apart from that it's good quality.

"This makes shopping so easy. I know what I like and where to find it. Thanks."

"I ordered a cushion for my daughter. It never arrived. I called to enquire...got several different opinions about the status of the delivery - someone said the order had not been received, someone said there were no more pillows to send...it took weeks and quite a bit of effort to finally receive the order. I hope this order is handled differently."

"Like this company. Great selection of really neat stuff. "

"It was a disaster trying to get this order to go through. I was ready to unsubscribe to this site and I have been a good customer. I am so frustrated. I hope these items get shipped and delivered without any problems"

"I only want 2 lamps, I think i have pressed 'PLACE ORDER' a couple of times, so please confirm that in fact 1order of 2 lamps. Thank you
Patricia MacGillivary

"I enjoyed my experienced shopping and I will return soon."

"Excellent company--Prices are fair and of good quality!

Ana Nail
Kimberly, Idaho

"Love the look! It has my style."

"This Arbor Quilt in Aqua is just what I have been searching for to brighten my new master bedroom. The price is right and I'm sure the quality will be wonderful. Thanks for making my day."

Share Joss & Main's store rating

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.