Product & services pricing Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10

"I purchased This Is Our Happy Place plaque and just love the way it looks in my beach theme basement. I also purchased a preserved wreath which I was very disappointed with. It was banged up and the flowers were faded and dull."

"I just bought a cool print; the price is right!"

"Prompt delivery and easy returns. You'll have to pay for the returns, though."

"I just want to check out..."

"Concerned about delivery. I placed an order today (July 30th) and no information was provided during checkout about expected shipping/delivery date. I am a bit concerned, based upon reviews I have read that complain of waiting up to 2 months(!) for their merchandise. They do advise that there is a delay of 48 hrs before my review/rating will show up. What takes so long with a totally online company?? Despite all this, I was willing (or foolish) to take a chance since the price of my product was very good - about $150 less than other online retailers. We'll see what happens..."

"I love Joss & Main...they have the latest and greatest home decor items and ideas!!"

"thumbs up. shopping is very easy"

"I am excited to see my new bedding set in person!!! For the price I paid I feel like I did really well! I will update this review when it comes in!"

"Joss & Main is my go-to for online home decor shopping, and their prices are usually far lower than other stores."

"What did I order ....I should have a review of what I bought."

"enjoy shopping on this site merchandise as shown"

"I love Joss and Main!! it has awesome deals I cannot find elsewhere."

"I love Joss and main and all the thing I've ordered"

"I love Joss & Main!! We ordered a beautiful wool rug to anchor the decor in our living room...we get compliments on it all the time. I love being able to tell everyone where we purchased it and it's amazingly affordable cost! Also, the shipping was extremely inexpensive(especially for a rug) and efficient!"

"Found just what I was looking for to dress our new bed - the price was VERY reasonable; the transaction was EASY. I received the order in a reasonable amount of time and was very pleased with the comforter - although the colors were NOT exactly the same as pictured. The sheets were exactly as photographed!"

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.