• Joss  &  Main Joss  &  Main Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10

"Excellent return policy! Love the upscale merchandise that is always on display."

"great...easy and fast...thanks!

Shoot...meant to hit VERY SATISFIED

"Most of the major online companies offer FREE shipping with no $9.95 charge. (Amazon, Wayfair, Overstock). Even some of the lesser known online companies offer FREE shipping.
To say that you offer frees shipping is deceptive in that you have to PAY for the 'free shipping'.
I ordered the quilt because I like the color scheme and the price was good.
Having not received it yet, I do not know what the quality of the product will be. I am very reluctant to order again from Joss and Main due to the fee one has to pay in order to receive 'free' shipping.
I order quite often online mostly from WayFair which offers FREE shipping.

"I enjoy seeing all Joss & Main has to offer and find fun bargains!"

"Unable to rate fairly until I receive my purchase. I will update later. Thanks."

"Fast delivery, really nice product. It was just what I wanted."

"Very easy to use site, even for a computer illiterate great grandmother. Price excellent when compared with same product on other sites. Ordered as house warming gift for son and daughter in law. Am sure they will be very happy when received. Thank you, GNANA"

"Very good products! Love the decorating examples.

"I ordered curtains and a rug for my bed room. I was impressed with the quality, so I ordered a comforter and a another pair of curtains."

"free standard shipping means free shipping. Don't advertise free shipping if there will be a charge for shipping."

"Would really like to see/read reviews on products. Also, free shipping all the time. Better zoom capabilities, couldn't see finer details."

"The quality of previous orders were good, I was more than pleased with the prices on the majority of their items. I was thrilled to find exactly what I had planned on purchasing the day I ordered it for my china. I just happened upon it and it was on sale!"

"Awesome collection all the time"

"Very unsatisfied. The pictures were misleading and the products were not as expected.
I will not order from this company again.
Had to pay to have it shipped and even though the products were misrepresented I had to pay to have them shipped back.
Very bad customer service.

"Wonderful stuff - now I need a bigger house"

Share Joss & Main's store rating

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.