JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10

"Great prices on luxury watches. I bought a Hamilton watch for a couple hundred under retail price and it is a legit watch with certificates, original box, and wrapping. Shipping was fast as well, the watch came to my house within 3 days of ordering. That is pretty quick for free shipping! I will definitely be ordering jomashop.com again!"

"I ordered a Michael Kors bag and I got it for about 25% off. I am very satisfied with the quality, price, and the fact that it is guaranteed to be authentic. It took about a week to get here, I would highly recommend Jomashop."

"Ordered a watch from Jomashop. Order arrived timely and as described. Works great and no complaints at all. Great price too."

"I couldn't believe when I discovered this site! Great prices on the items I love! I searched everywhere for this handbag and could not find it because it was discontinued, but Jomashop had it! Thanks so much!!!!"

"I am a consumer from China, I purchased tissot-le-locle-watch-t41-1-423-33. I tested a week found that the average daily +7 s fast and I am satisfied with this purchase."

"Great selection of Michele watches. Jomashop had the exact style of watch that I wanted. And the price was great too. I was really impressed with how quickly I received the watch from the time I ordered it. Loving my watch. Thanks Jomashop!!!! :))))"

""Excellent experience from the ordering process to delivery.
I have been a long standing customer with Jomashop, every order has been in perfect brand new condition, with prices 40 to 50% below MSRP and shipment within 24 hours. I am highly satisfied and would recommend Jomashop to all.

"I ordered a Cartier Ballon de blue for my wife - great price and no hassles in terms of delivery.

Negatives at Jomashop is there is zero customer service when you ask any queries about the item i.e. pre-sales service is significantly lacking. Also it took them about 2-3 days to confirm the sale. This again was worrying then.

However, once the order was confirmed there was absolutely no hassle and everything else was perfect.

"????????????????????????????????????????????"

"My first Movado watch from Jomashop, and it was better than what I expected. The Movado Series 800 Chronograph was authentic and still wrapped in plastic. It was brand spanking new. I compared to the one from Macys to make sure that it's authentic and it is. I would buy from Jomashop in the near future. Great selection and excellent price. Even with 20-25% discount from Macys, the price at Jomashop is stil better. Authentic watch and great price – can't ask more than that. Thank you so much. Love the watch. This review is from a 35years old male in California, who loves watches. :)"

"There was a slight hiccup when I placed my order online. I had a promo code for free shipping, however there was no place to insert the code and when I continued on with the order, it resulted in charging me the shipping fee. I had called and emailed Jomashop, the wait to actually speak to a representative can take quite a bit of time. And the reply from my email took even longer. In the end, I was given a credit for the shipping costs. I am somewhat satisfied with the process, I'm more satisfied with the product I received. Thank you."

"Great selection, Huge discounts! Process orders same day if order is submitted before the cutoff. I ordered my watch on A Wed Morning and Recieved it Fri around noon. Shipped via shop runner, which makes jomashop more appealing to me, as i use shop runner sites as much as possible. The watch was really packed with care. the original Manufacturer packaging was in pristine condition, everything was top notch, the watch was wrapped in so many layers of plastic and coverings, it took me several minutes to get fully un-wrapped. This watch is perfect and arrived at my door in the very same condition as if you went to Geneve and picked it up directly from the assembly line. This was my second purchase from them and everything went great both times. They are my one and only stop for luxury swiss watches, and made me a customer for life."

"I recommend the website and products! Very good deals all the time! Will continue shopping at jomashop.com "

"I ordered a movado by a good price. I'm sure I can say jomashop is better than other sites"

"Lots of bad feedback here! WOW - Ordered my watch, great price, $2000+ watch, showed up new with all tags in great condition and within a week. Not sure why others are having problems, but Jomashop was more than fair to me."

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.