Jomashop Reviews - jomashop.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.89/10 3,669 reviews

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (3,680)

"HORRIBLE experience! They authorized my credit card 4 different times resulting in nearly $30,000 coming out of my bank account. 2 separate reps told me my order was correct and then I get an email asking me to WIRE them MORE money! I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. Thankfully was able to charge back and get my money back!"

"Great company. Product description is very thorough which makes selection easier. Products are as described. Great prices. Fast service. I have not found any better places to buy watches. I plan on buying more in the future. "

"Regarding order number 835128. Received watch as a gift ... quick delivery, quality product and great price! "

" Great Prices, Great Selection, Fast Shipping.
What more do you need to know?

"Great selection of watches and accessories. They appear to have a watch for every budget and individual taste. Great deals, especially the flash sales. Good shipping and shipping is free on alot of their merchandise. They take customer service very seriously. Whether I'm casually looking at watches, or seriously in the market to buy a watch, I will start my search on Jomashop.com."

"I bought a RADO watch from Jomastore that I saw on a stewardesses wrist during my flight home from the US.
The watch was staggering but the price, compared to what I would have to pay for it in Europe, was mind blowing.
Never even again will I buy a watch without checking out Jomastore first!

Rating 6/103/5

"As of right now I am not extremely pleased with them. I ordered two things from them. A watch and a tote and was notified within one day that I needed to confirm my shipping address through PayPal. So I called in to JomaShop, let me know everything was verified etc, so they processed my order within a couple days of it being placed. I was told by the person on the phone that my tote and my watch would be shipped by the end that week and possibly at the beginning of the next. Well that was true for the watch, I got that pretty quickly. But I still have not received my tote. I emailed and was told a week later that it was on back order for 2 to 3 weeks, which is ridiculous considering I was on the phone that it was in stock and would be sent within a couple of days. I am still waiting for it and I placed my order almost 3 weeks ago. When I emailed the only response I get is that it is back ordered for 2 to 3 weeks. Terrible customer service as no one wants to answer my questions directly, they just keep using the back order excuse. We will see what happens. Right now, I'm on the fence about ever using this site again, which is a "

"nice watch, nice price!

i like it!

"Though Jomashop promised all original paperwork for a 'new' Omega watch that I purchased from them, I did not receive the Chronometer Certification Card nor the Omega Warranty Card (for verification that the watch was new). The manufacturer tags were removed and Jomashop tags were placed in their stead. The watch keeps time outside of COSC specs. Answers to my questions were evasive and impolite. I have every reason to believe this is a used watch. They have given me every reason NOT to trust them and I don't. "

"This was the worst on-line purchase I have ever made. Stay away from these people. I tried to return an expensive Tissot watch but they refused because I had two links of the bracelet taken out, therefore they said it was considered used. The watch hung below my arm, and could have fallen off. They could not answer the obvious question: How is a person suppose to know if it will wear comfortably, or how to learn how to operate it without being able to wear it? I only had it a couple days."

"Regarding #833883 order number.
Jomashop.com sure made everything easy and convienient, the price is competitive and the shipping is fast. This was the first time I used Jomashop.com and I will certainly use them again!

"great prices and great customer service and responses!"

"I have bought many watches over the years from Jomashop and was never disappointed either with the product or with the service. They have always shipped promptly and have responded quickly to any question."

"Unbeatable prices and excellent service!"

"I purchased two Victorinox watches and one Tissot watch from Jomashop. The prices were amazing and the watches were even better. I bought three with the anticipation of returning one based on the great return policy. I ended up keeping all three since I couldn't choose one to return. Shipping was extremely fast; the package showed up a day earlier than expected. Great source for high quality watches. I would definitely recommend."