JomashopCoupons

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10

"Good rate and quality
And fast ship
Recommended for order jomaship
I often order at jomaship
Rate 5stats

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! THEY DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS! !Put a complete address including a business name, and got 2 different confirmation emails, 1 with the business name and 1 without the business name. UPS was not going to be able to deliver the way it was shipped. When i called customer service was told that of i don't pay additional for service charge they will not modify the address and package would be returned, this is after i spent the extra $38 for next day shipping. I asked the rep if they are willing to loose a customer over $18 and the rep replied saying that they can sell the watch anytime and had no problem if i never purchased from them again. Do yourself a favor, don't even start with them."

"I bought a watch (Linea 10035) for my wife, but when I received the package i found the watch works wrong, the hour and minute can't overlap on the 12 postion, so i returned it immediately. And almost a week later i got the new one, now it works well and i will give a further review some time later."

"Just bought a second Tag Heuer watch through Jomashop, the first was for my wife 4 years ago. I was impressed by the price and service then, which is why I came back a second time, and I was equally impressed this time.
I'm in Australia and even with the fluctuating exchange rate and having to pay customs duty, the watch was cheaper than anywhere on the web or in Australia.
Delivery was within a week and the whole process was promt and seemless.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jomashop...and I have, to a number of friends who haven't been disappointed.

"Very satisfied with purchasing experience from Jomashop. Shipping was quick and free, watch was well-packed. Significant savings on Baume et Mercier, even compared to other gray-market dealers."

"thank you for watches! Highly recommended!

"I have been buying watches from Jomashop for a number of years now and I have very good experiences with them. Whatever you see on their website, that is what you get. Their watches are very classy and beautiful."

"I ordered a F1 from Jomashop, Smooth order and shipping, the product is fantastic and can't beat that price. Great shopping experience, I'll buy my next timepiece here again"

"Free shipment, quick delivery, goods arrived as ordered and in pristine conditions. Well done!"

"Out of the many online watch stores, Jomashop is definitely the one to trust. Genuine products at great prices, surprisingly large selection of watches and to top it all off, fast shipping. Very happy with my new Frederique Constant. Thank you!"

"Very good.timely arrival."

"I bought 2 watches on Jomashop,the shipping rate is very quick,I placed the oreder on 03/23/2015,it was shipped that day,it was so fast.The protection is very perfect,I received it intact.The Jomashop is perfect."

"Ordered a watch from Jomashop for my dad's birthday. Very easy payment with my Amazon.com account. Fast turn around, they sent the watch the next day. Came by the end of the week a day before estimate. Plenty of packaging, the watch came safe and sound. Best of all my dad loves it and the price was well below what I could find elsewhere. Second watch from Jomashop. Loved both experiences and both watches."

"Excellent service and quality of the product. I orderd 2 watches and fully satisfied with jomashop. "

"Excellent website, great prices, professional service, fast delivery (6 days ground). What else do you want? :)"

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.