Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

Emporio Armani Black Dial Black Leather Men's Watch AR1611

"I ordered a gorgeous Armani black leather men's watch from Jomashop as a Christmas present. Jomashop offered a wide array of men's watches with better pricing options than other retailers I found online. The watch arrived on time and in mint condition. "

This review was modified by Shannon19 on January 13 2017 07:45:01 PM

Outstanding Online Shopping Site

"I am very satisfied with my orders from Jomashop. They offer fast shipping, and fast processing for payments.
Tracking information is provided directly after shipping, everything is clear :)

The most important thing, I bet they offer the best prices compared to other online stores.

Thanks,

This review was modified by karim.aljawhari on January 13 2017 03:15:02 PM

Dark Mark

"Great choice. Great Website. Great Prices, Great Service - I'll be back!!"

This review was modified by markoc73 on January 13 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-01-11

best place to shop for a watch!

"Most competitive prices online, fast shipping, quality products!!!!"

This review was modified by ablaisdell32 on January 13 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-01-11

No need to search further...

"I have shopped with Jomashop on 3 occasions. They beat out other sites on prices and shipping. They even have items that you can't find in retail stores."

This review was modified by Myothernanny on January 13 2017 10:45:02 AM

Beautiful watches!!

"Loved the after Christmas sale! Got two beautiful Fossil watches and have received many complements! Love that you give a warranty and the shipping was very fast!"

This review was modified by Donnalee55 on January 13 2017 04:00:02 PM

Best there is!

"Impeccable service! They delivered before the expected date. And the product was just as advertised, in flawless condition!

Oh, and their pricing is unbeatable too!

This review was modified by MustafaA on January 13 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-01-11

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! They give you an RMA and then lie about the product!

"My husband purchased a watch for me for Christmas. He was concerned that I might not like it, so was hesitant when he spoke to Jomashop.com, but they assured him if I wasn't happy there was a 100% guaranteed refund without a restocking fee. He thought it was a no-brainer, great Michele watch, low prices and return policy that was easy and full proof. I did not like the watch and wanted to exchange for another model, but they were out of it. So we got an RMA # and returned the watch with insurance. I NEVER took the watch out of the package as I could see when I opened it that I didn't like it. We returned it just as we'd received it...literally NEVER took it out of the packaging other than to open the box and see the watch. They refused our return!
Said I'd worn the watch and now it was scratched and they couldn't resell it. I NEVER WORE THE WATCH. I NEVER took the watch out of the box so how did I scratch it when the plastic was still on the face and the band? We are going to dispute the charge through our CC company. They pulled the old bait and switch and this is how they keep their prices low I suppose. BUY from a REPUTABLE company. BUYER BEWARE with this company. So now we're out $1350! I am so upset I could scream. Customer service laughed at us when we called...yes...LAUGHED at us and said good luck getting our money back? It's our word against theirs. I am a Yelp Elite and Open Table VIP. I review companies all the time, positively because the service deserves the good reviews. TRUST ME when I tell you this is a very UNSCRUPULOUS company! Shame on you Jomashop.com for making up lies and not doing what you said you'd do when we ordered. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

This review was modified by chrissue on January 13 2017 10:15:03 AM

2017-01-11

Great Deals on Beautiful Watches!

"I was looking for a Movado Black Museum dial watch but was not looking to pay department store pricing (over $500) ... found the exact watch for over 50% off retail price ... the watch arrived brand new - looks great and no one has to know that I paid a lot less!

I highly recommend taking a look at Jomashop when you are shopping for a nice watch...

rick

This review was modified by psurickfaust on January 13 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-01-11

First time shopper - couldn't be happier!

"I recently purchased a Seiko chronograph watch, which I happen to find on sale on Jomashop when looking online for sites with the watch I wanted for sale. Descriptions were detailed and accurate, the item shipped next day, and I received it quickly with plenty of confirmation and follow up emails from Jomashop. I would certainly use the site again if I decide to make another watch purchase in the near future! "

This review was modified by brybalog93 on January 13 2017 07:15:02 AM

Easy - Quick - Amazing!

"I was looking for a gift to give to my girlfriend for the New Year and found a beautiful Movado watch at a reasonable price. Took maybe 5 minutes to place the order and received it two days later! I'll only be shopping from Jomashop for all future watch needs! "

This review was modified by specheva on January 13 2017 07:30:01 AM

2017-01-11

Delivered on time before New Year's Eve!

"I'm pretty happy to get my item in time before New Year's Eve as expected. Thanks Jomashop! The price and delivery is awesome!"

This review was modified by cartman928 on January 13 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-01-10

It was just a matter of TIME! :)

" As a watch collector and owner of over 115 watches, it's always very important to me to purchase quality watches at the best possible price. I have been looking at watches on jomashop for a long time now. Finally decided to get one. Picked up a Bulova Precisionist that caught my eye last year. Jomashop had it at the best price I could find and since I haven't purchased a timepiece in a while I decided it was time. Their site was easy to navigate, ordering was fast and easy, and the shipping was lightning quick. They are great about keeping you up on when your watch ships. They are also great about after the sale and making sure you are a satisfied customer. Couldn't be more pleased with Jomashop and can't wait to do business with them again. It's only a matter of time :-) "

This review was modified by BridgetteW on January 12 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-01-10

Best place online to buy authentic pieces!!

"Definitely the best place online to buy a watch authentic and at the best price. Shipping was so fast. The best experience!"

This review was modified by francesm05 on January 12 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-01-10

Thank you so much Jomashop.

"Thank you so much Jomashop. Thanks for good service, thanks for nice price, thanks for royale quality your products, thanks for quick shipping... Good job"

This review was modified by misha123 on January 12 2017 05:30:03 PM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.