Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10

Great Company

"Affordable watches. Fast shipping. Good customer service. "

This review was modified by cliffted on February 10 2016 02:52:20 PM

2016-02-10

Best products and service!!!!

"I have bought two watches from Jomashop, and I couldn't be more pleased. The quality of the watches are top-notch and they deliver within a reasonable time window! I love this website, and intend on making more watch purchases in the future. They offer designer watches at excellent prices! I love the products I received and I am extremely pleased with everything!"

YOU WILL ADORE THIS WATCH

"I have a tiny wrist and the watch looks very feminine and beautiful. I have received several compliments on it. I highly recommend this watch if you're looking for something very classy. Shop is excellent , he gave me the best price. I'll still buy from Jomashop"

No beating their price!!

"I was looking for a nice watch for my boyfriend. He has never owned a timepiece of any real quality before so I wanted something nice but not over the top for his introduction to the world of watches. I found it at Jomashop for the absolute lowest price, even with overnight shipping. "

This review was modified by teej70 on February 10 2016 10:43:42 AM

Faster than expected

"I ordered a watch for my girlfriend's birthday. She wanted a very special skeleton watch from Fossil and of course one of the most expensive :P

After browsing the internet I found this shop where the watch that I was looking for was half the price! It was on discount (-60%), so very interesting! I ordered it of course. I am living in Canada so I was expecting to receive it in ~2 weeks depending on the customs. It actually arrived 5 days after the order in express mail. So yes unexpectedly faster the the regular 2 weeks. They processed it straight after the deal was done.

So yes I do recommend this website and yes the price can be low sometimes for (surprisingly) top quality (Fossil for me) product.

This review was modified by Fitteman on February 10 2016 10:01:01 AM

Best seller

"Nice customer and working fast, ship fast, nice item! Perfect!"

2016-02-10

"good price and quick delivery"

This review was modified by minwoopark on February 10 2016 08:14:56 AM

Very good.

"very good, I like two watches."

This review was modified by liuht on February 10 2016 08:14:09 AM

2016-02-10

ordered twice in a row, satisfied experience.

"I ordered a Certina watch from Joma, not a very common brand in the US. I got my watch in around a week, good quality watch. Everything with Joma was smooth. It might take a little time for Joma to reply your email though.

Second order was a neckless for my girlfriend, super smooth experience, I guess I didn't pay a lot attention with the status of the order. Got the item in a week.

I would recommend Jomashop If you are looking for a quality time piece, really competitive price they offer. One tip here, you can always find some little coupon code by googling, save you another few bucks.

This review was modified by XuanWang on February 10 2016 12:58:19 PM

2016-02-10

Jomashop window shopper becomes a happy customer!

"I've been window shopping Jomashop for a couple of years, but hadn't bought anything until now. I decided to start with a relatively inexpensive order for a fun timepiece to add to my collection. I'd always been impressed by their discounts so when I finally placed an order, I was very happy with how easy it was to do so. Additionally, I was extremely impressed with how quickly my order arrived and that it included the Jomashop warranty card as well as all of the paperwork for my purchase. I'll be sure to check with jomashop before making any additions to my collection in the future."

This review was modified by wwarner7 on February 10 2016 06:54:45 AM

2016-02-10

Best prices on the market

"Hello,

I reached Joma website one month ago as I was looking for a new watch. The thing that caught my attention was the price for the model I was looking for at that moment, an automatic Tissot. At first, I had doubt about the authenticity of the watch but this idea was blown when I received the order.
Keep up the good work!

This review was modified by bogdanradu on February 10 2016 06:46:17 AM

5 Stars

"This was an excellent website and company. I received my order quickly and without any hassles. It was overall a wonderful experience, and I'll be using them again without a doubt!"

This review was modified by David1996 on February 10 2016 06:45:19 AM

2016-02-10

Nice product with great price

"I bought a Swarovski swan necklace on Jomashop two weeks ago. The shipping was pretty fast which only took 2-3 days. The product was wrapped very nicely without any damages. The necklace is very beautiful. I really enjoy this shopping experience on Jomashop."

This review was modified by zhangxy on February 10 2016 06:38:34 AM

Good Selection, Good Prices

"I stumbled across Jomashop while pursuing my watch collecting obsession...good service, good delivery, virtually without any friction. Will always refer to them first when seeking a timepiece."

Lack of customer service

"Fast delivery and good product...but...

Disappointed with the customer service. Sent several emails requesting an order of more than 3 items and every email back dodged the request and basically ignored my question all together.

I ended up having to place 3 separate orders all with their own separate shipping costs.

This review was modified by srfutbolman on February 10 2016 09:23:02 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.