JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10

"its a good website . i was made an order and when i want to refunds they react so quick and solved it. i am very satisfied."

"I was a little skeptical of Jomashop at 1st but after looking them up on several forums they seemed legit. I bought a Tag Heuer Aquaracer for half the price of retail during a Deal of the Day special for it. I received it on a Friday even though they originally estimated I would receive it on Monday so that was also a nice treat. I then brought it to my local watch repair shop and they assured me it was definitely authentic so that was an even bigger sigh of relief. All in all, great experience with Jomashop and I will definitely buy from them again."

"I went on the Movado site and was rerouted to Jomashop. I was leary at first...had wonderful customer service..and was pleasantly surprised when the product arrived the next day. It was boxed and wrapped perfectly... You sell quality watches at half the price that the retailer sells. I definitely recommend this website. Jeannie"

"Hi there,
I normally don't participate in any on-line reviews besides a moderate reading. In Jomashop case, this is basically my 3rd medium purchase with them and so as in other stores and I find myself looking to engage with these guys more and building a business with personal touch. Just like being in the old-school we use to close deals with a hand shake and these guys are one of them. If there a difference with a few dollars, I wont even bother for the peace of mind, the customer service and you know that you're getting the real deal. I'm talking about from the packaging box to the last screw. Kadi is the one that's taking care of me the most and the other guy Leo. I'm trying to get these guys to order something for me, something very special and I hope Leo-getz-it. These guys are based in NY, USA. My only regret is I wish I knew this from day one, in this way I wouldn't have to go to a nipple-twisting deals with other store. I will definitely stay with them.

"Quality watches at quality prices! My new Hamilton Khaki is. Beautiful watch that runs smooth and keeps perfect time in the watch winder and on my arm. I purchased the one with the day and date, fantastic! LOVE JOMASHOP!!!!!"

"I bought two watches from Jomashop. Great website!! Great prices, great customer service, and fast shipping! Would definitely recommend! "

"Excellent store, great deals and savings. Always on time, 100% satisfaction guaranteed. "

"It's fast, cheap, convenient and kind....
I recommand u to shop here jomashop!

"I ordered a very nice watch for my wife for our Anniversary. I paid to expedite shipping. Watch never arrived. After 13 days I am still waiting for a refund or a watch. Jomashop staff less than helpful or even concerned. Another issue is that the credit card I used was compromised. I do not use this card often and someone tried to use it to send money orders. May be a coincidence, however, I will not take another chance with Jomashop. "

"Jomashop sells quality wristwatches for an affordable price"

"Fast delivery, beautiful bag! Just like the picture I love it!"

"Great website!! Great prices, great customer service, and fast shipping! Would definitely recommend!"

"Ordered watch on this site, this is my first order and frankly, worried that there will be problems. But everything went just fine! I found the right product (he was almost 2 times cheaper than elsewhere), and paid the very next day I received a letter that the goods have been sent and given tracking number. After 10 days I received a parcel at home in Russia. Watches were really original, made in Japan, with all the guarantees and in original packaging. I was just in heaven from pleasure. No deception, all very quickly, efficiently and on time. Would recommend!
PS
I also put the discount coupons, but they finished their validity in May this year. Just put the code for the raffle money, but when I entered the code it had no effect ...

"Well i got to say that Jomashop is wonderful site. It's credibility is excellent. And it help me surprised my wife in amazing way with a watch she calls "adorable". I will definitely continue to shop with Jomashop. Infact i am going to make it my go to website for watch and other accessories.
Well done guys. K keep up the good job.

"It is the first time i buy watch from JOMASHOP?very good website and service.and very satisfied with the watch."

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.