Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

Great Service!

"Ive ordered twice from here so far and look forward to continue ordering from the site. Great quality watches and fast service! Received the last watch purchased within two days and was extremely surprised & excited! I bought another watch a few months ago and it was on backorder for a while but once back in stock they shipped it right over!

I look forward to purchasing all of my watch needs from Jomashop!

This review was modified by leilagomez93 on November 30 2016 02:03:17 PM

Love this site!

"I ordered a 3 watches from Jomashop.com at prices that at first were unbelievable to me. I did my research, looked at reviews, at what the watches were selling for on other sites, and came away impressed, so I ordered. The shipping was fast, the watches looked great....except for one. It was MUCH bigger than I thought it would be. I immediately went online, printed out the return form, shipped it off, and my refund was listed on my card in 5 days. What else can you ask for?? I have since ordered again, because once you are a member, you receive "flash sales" with even better prices! Go ahead and try it, you have absolutely nothing to lose!"

2016-11-30

Amazing price and quick shipping.

"I didn't know what to think about Joma for my first purchase. I looked up some reviews and they all seemed to be positive so I gave them a shot! My Tag Heuer Aquaracer (41mm) came in 4 days and I couldn't be happier.

This is a well deserved 5 star rating!

This review was modified by Jamesklug on November 30 2016 12:57:12 PM

2016-11-30

Fast delivery and great price

"I was able to find the watch I wanted at a price that was much more affordable than anywhere else on the web. I ordered it, hoping this was a legit company, and it was. I had the watch in 2 days, packing protection was excellent. I was very happy with this company and would buy from them again."

2016-11-30

My new go to place for gifts!!!

" I bought a beautiful Kate Spade watch for my niece for Christmas she's going to love it !!!"

This review was modified by cappie65 on November 30 2016 12:33:04 PM

Excellent

"Everything is perfect through the whole purchasing procedure,ordering experience , delivery , quality of the merchandise , everything is so good and fast."

2016-11-30

I mean, seriously, go to the mall, with those crowds!? Ha! No Need........

"This is not the first watch I have bought at Jomashop and I am sure it wont be the last. I collect Citizen so i am always on the lookout for something unusual or just plain cheaper than everyone else.

My order arrived in under 5 business days. Actually I think it was 3. And no Prime membership is needed but I still used my Prime credit card anyway. Crazy.

The watch is in perfect condition with all the documentation, tags, and packaging.

I highly recommend Jomshop to anyone looking for a watch at a great price.

Rob

This review was modified by RobP62 on November 30 2016 11:29:54 AM

2016-11-30

Good price for a good product!

"Good price for an ornament I give to my mother each year. Shipping was quick. No problems!"

This review was modified by Balrog26 on November 30 2016 11:01:53 AM

Great Shop

"It is a very good online store where you can get great deal,
i did search with different shops ,this is the only one store where i could get a great deal.

This review was modified by sajisebastian on November 30 2016 10:50:56 AM

A trusted chioce

"I'm satisfied with what I got from Jomashop. But it would be better if I can get my confirmation email as soon as I place the order. Last time I didn't get any message until I got my item,and the shipping took a long time. I thought the order had been canceled. Well, the items in Joma are trusted. I got pretty good prices and items which makes me really excited."

This review was modified by Yuanxi on November 30 2016 10:43:19 AM

2016-11-30

I get an expensive ring, he gets an expensive watch!

"My fiance is really into watches. He has quite the collection. He has been really wanting the Omega speedmaster professional for some time. The watch is a little bit out of my price range, but I found an amazing deal through JomaShop. I researched and just like anything these days there were mixed reviews. I decided to give it a chance. The watch arrived quickly, and exquisitely packaged. It arrived in a 10lb box... I wasn't sure what I ordered! The watch is cased so amazing! Watch is just as pictured and as I saw when I went to an Omega boutique to see in person. I can't wait to present this gift on our wedding day! I highly recommend JomaShop. Seamless experience."

This review was modified by DAM464 on November 30 2016 10:41:05 AM

Perfect!

"I shop with confidence.
Everything I have bought over the years are excellent.

This review was modified by Theoni on November 30 2016 10:27:03 AM

Packing was not impressive

"The delivery was quick but the packing was not impressive."

This review was modified by RamRayavarapu on November 30 2016 10:25:22 AM

Purchased two watches

"Both were at a great price and featured everything that was advertised. Jomashop got both order to me quickly. Can't ask for more than that."

This review was modified by pvandusen on November 30 2016 09:00:51 AM

just as advertised

"watch came just as I had ordered. very good selection and excellent fulfillment "

This review was modified by nonesto on November 30 2016 09:01:53 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.