Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

Best Certina Deals

"Jomashop is one of the only places you can buy Certina watches and the prices are very reasonable. I researched watches for about 6 months and found Certina to be a very reputable and trustworthy company. I am very happy with my purchase and would order from Joma again.
Thank you.

This review was modified by wiccster3 on September 28 2016 11:18:22 AM

Love the products!!!

"Cannot get enough of thier awesome watches! They made is super easy and simple to order and that makes it super worth it! Go, Jomashop! "

Satisfied Customer

"I recently purchased a Baume & Mercier watch from Jomashop. I was very pleased with the selection of watches to choose from. Their prices were the most competitive I could find. After I made the purchase, the watch shipped quickly and arrived in excellent condition. I will definitely consider Jomashop for my next watch purchase."

Awesome!

"Love you guys watch, this is the second time I got one from you guys, could guarantee their is no fake ones! "

Responsive, affordable, and fast

"Jomashop had a great deal on both a watch and a pair of sunglasses I had been eyeing for a while. They responded quickly to any inquiries and everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. Could not have asked for a better experience!"

This review was modified by JohnnyBoy87 on September 28 2016 08:39:57 AM

Great buying experience

"Ordered citizen ecodrive watch. Shipping was fast and I received before expected delivery date "

Excellent sellers

"Is good, cheap, fast delivery"

This review was modified by mmvalencia on September 28 2016 07:14:15 AM

awesome

"I bought Raymond Weil and had good price and looks awesome "

nice experience

"I had a nice experience at JomaShop. Thei are dedicated towards providing quality products and enhanced customer experience by providing a large area of products from you to choose from. the website interface is userfriendly, easy access to product information and secure payment procedures. I also found great prices as they conduct good sale programs.
Florin

This review was modified by florin_ on September 28 2016 06:46:47 AM

2016-09-28

"Absolutely LOVE Jomashop! I've ordered twice from them and have loved both purchases! Very pleased with their communication and fast shipping! Best prices on the web! "

2016-09-28

Best product, low cost & good services

"I have just take my order from Jomashop and my friend very like it. I want to give them a good comment for your service very fast delivery and good of quality"

2016-09-28

On time and product looks exactly as it appears on the site

"I had never shopped with jomashop until recently when my sister found a product(watch) which was not available anywhere else for the price offered by this shop. When the product arrived it looked exactly as it appeared on the site and also i paid for expedited shipping and it was delivered by the given date as promised."

Efficace

"Livraison rapide et suivi de commande précis.
Payement facile.

great!!!

"i was able to order what I was looking for at a cheaper price compared to anywhere else. Shipping was fast. The watch looks even better in person. i'm very happy and sure that i will continue shopping. tks!"

Good price!

"The watch on jomashop was sold so quickly. At first time, it was sold out when I was checking. But after two weeks I found another and bought it immediately. The price is really good."

This review was modified by shaperi on September 28 2016 12:35:23 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.