JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10

"Before buying a watch from Jomashop, I did a lot of review online. Most of the reviews were either Ok kind or negative. Since there were some promotional offer, I went ahead and bought a Seiko Chronograph watch. When I received the watch, I realized that though it was a brand new, it had minor scratches on the dial and plastic wrap to protect strap against scrathes was not present on the watch straps. Since I bought this watch as a Christmas gift for a friend, I wanted a neat one. So I spoke to the a Jomashop executive on the chat support and explained the issue. He helped me with RMA processing and he informed that I will be getting the return shipping charges refunded along with the price of the watch. I returned the watch through an insured mail and finally got only the money I paid for the watch. I did not get return shipping charges refunded. When I spoke to the chat support executive, this time he refused saying there is nothing wrong with the watch.

Finally the reviews I read about Jomashop became true. It is not a great site to shop. They quote price slightly lower than other sites but that is a compromise against the service and the manufacturer Warranty. Yes, they do not provide manufacturer warranty.

"Very satisfied with the prices and service! Will use jomashop again! "

"Great price! Quick delivery!"

"Perfect transaction! I received the watch that I wanted and saved A LOT OF MONEY! Shipping was very fast! I am so happy that I have discovered a new place to shop for a great selection of top quality items and that cares about customer satisfaction."

"I bought Tag Heuer watches with Jomashop in January 2015. Jomashop offers best prices and I get real Tag Heuer watches for reasonable price just in few days. I was fully satisfied with their services. Everything was transparent, fast and high quality. Thank them for their good job. "

"very good!!!very nice!!!!"

"Great price but... Is the watch brand new? I do not think so. There is no plastic protective skin on the watch. And there is a significant scratch on the watch band!! Unbelievable!"

"Great experience! We saw a Citizen watch in the mall and looked on Jomashop. Found the exact watch at a much better price. It was an easy site to use, no shipping, and great service (I received the watch in two days)."

"I am really satisfaction with it's customer service. I had problem with the delivery of my goods at my offfice. They fixed the delivery problem and they made a follow up. I like jomashop price."

"I bought my friend a Tissot watch I had been looking for.
What a surprise when I saw exactly what I had been looking for at the very fair price!! It arrived very quickly and was in excellent condition. I certainly will be buying again from Jomashop.com.

"This was my first purchase from Jomashop and I was very satisfied. Competitive price, good delivery and on line customer service was very helpful. Will buy from here again in the future no doubt."

"I ordered 2 watches for Christmas presents. One week after I ordered them, the prices were much cheaper. I contacted them to get ra price adjustment and was never given one. Then, one of my watches arrived in a box that was completely smashed and looked like it came out of the garbage. I could not give that to someone as a present. I contacted customer service and they offered for me to return it and they would replace it the "next day and it would be there in time for Christmas". This was 3 weeks before Christmas. I never received the watch. I contacted them twice and then finally got a response the day after Christmas. They realized nobody ever shipped the watch. I did finally receive the watch and was happy that it was my husband's present as he understood the circumstances of the late present. Jomashop never tried to compensate me or apologize for the mishap. It's very unfortunate because I had ordered from them in the past and was a returning customer. Unfortunately, I am not sure I will order from them again."

"I bought 6 watches for my groomsman and they were shipped to me quickly with no problems. I opened each watch to inspect them and they were perfect. Excellent online shopping experience. Thank you."

"My # 1 store when purchasing a watch. Lots of brands to choose from. Would love if they would have financing plans. I always recommend all my friends to check jomashop first. Best deals ever!"

"Very good experience, Same watch as shown on pictures and awesome price.

Thanks

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.