Stores > Jomashop

Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10

2016-07-19

Speedy shipping

"I received the product in excellent condition and it arrived in 5 days from the time i ordered.Well done!!!"

This review was modified by piravinraj on July 19 2016 10:05:03 AM

2016-07-19

No worries

"I have found that I can now order merchandise at super value without any worries about the delivery, quality and reliability. "

GOOD QUALITY WITH REASONABLE PRICE

"I fell in love with a watch when I was shopping in the shopping mall but the price is very high with no discount because it's a new arrival. When I looked for it at Jomashop, I found the price is very nice, with 40% off. It spent 3days with free UPS shipping from NY to TX. It was very fast! And the watch I received is brand new and good-looking. Recommend!"

This review was modified by ruaniian on July 18 2016 09:59:43 PM

2016-07-18

First review I ever left.

"Let me start off by saying this is the first review I have ever left. I have been shopping around for a Tag Carrera for a couple months now. I have read reviews on Jomashop, Authentic watches, and Watchmaxx. I have priced out this watch at Ben Bridge in store and almost purchased there. I have had 2 friends order from Jon's and have been completely satisfied. This is my advice found out which watch you want. Go look at it try it on and be sure of what you want. Once I found the one I wanted I started pricing them out. The retail cost is 4750 on the tag site. Ben bridge gave me 4250 including tax out the door with a three year warranty. Authentic watches was 3390 at the time I was looking but dropped to 2995. They had an option for a floor model and new which was 100 more. After a lot of mulling over I pulled the trigger on the Jomashop deal at 2995 with 55 for next day am shipping. The watch showed up flawless and I have given it some time before writing this incase of any issues. I am completely happy and would definitely purchase from them again. The only gripe I would have is I emailed them twice before purchase for a couple of logistic questions which took them a week to respond. Over a 1000 in savings I can't complain. Let me leave you with this know what you want be sure and pull the trigger and you will be happy. They are 3 for 3 with me and my friends. If I had read a review like this I would have probably ordered sooner because I have seen the reviews online. "

This review was modified by Joehouston on July 18 2016 09:54:37 PM

great deals

"i bought 2 watches and i am going to by 2 more, i love this site, they have good deals and collection"

This review was modified by Manoj. on July 18 2016 05:14:32 PM

Very less price

"I had bought a watch SKAGEN womens watch .
I compared the price with all other website but jomashop was awesome there is a price difference of 60$ nearly . I love this site and when i wanna want to buy a watch i am sure i am going to buy here

excellent services !!!

"best offers for all watches & excellent services ever !!! Instant responding, as well.
That's all I can say about Jomashop.

This review was modified by PHATKTRAN on July 18 2016 02:35:30 PM

2016-07-18

Won over to online shopping

"I have been wanting a Burbery wallet for ages, but I could never justify getting it for myself. I got a promotion and decided it was time- so I looked for the perfect wallet and compared online with at the store. The store would get me instant gratification but I saw the same wallet at Jomashop for much less. They guarantee their originals, found a discount code that got me free 2 day shipping! Worth it, and not a drop of guilt. Will be purchasing my next "reward" at Jomashop."

This review was modified by Aylucas1 on July 18 2016 06:01:03 PM

Awesome Company!

"This was my first purchase with Jomashop. They had the best price on the watch I was looking at. The ordering process was smooth and I received the watch in just a couple of days. The packaging was secure and I will definitely purchase again!"

This review was modified by Jbroadbnt on July 18 2016 12:52:07 PM

love price and service

"Customer service is very good and love the price they offer. "

This review was modified by yahsuan77 on July 18 2016 12:23:08 PM

2016-07-18

Best place to get amazing watches at amazing prices

"I recently purchased a Tag watch and really loved it. I liked the boxing, product and almost everything. They delivered as promised. I recommend this to everyone."

This review was modified by balujomashop on July 18 2016 11:06:20 AM

WOW !!!! WHAT A NICE WATCH

"Very good service...great price...prompt delivery...WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU BUY THE WATCH YOU LIKE AND WANT??? This is what I got from Jomashop...Thanks"

This review was modified by iankale on July 18 2016 10:25:04 AM

Super good deals!!

"I ordered Ray-Bans and I found a way better deal here than I found anywhere else. They were also completely authentic and shipped super quickly!"

This review was modified by cgsmitty on July 18 2016 09:51:37 AM

Best

"I had never shopped with this company before I was looking for a watch for my husband for our first wedding anniversary Not only was the process easy and fast but it was the best price I found on the internet after searching for a whole week. The Watch arrived exactly on time when they said it would and I was kept up to date on all activity. Hands down best online shopping experience I've ever had."

This review was modified by j.evans720 on July 18 2016 09:53:44 AM

2016-07-18

Trustworthy and cheaper priced!

"This is the third time I am buying from Jomashop. Have now bought one Tissot and two Tags from them. Watches always in perfect brand new condition. Lack of warranty cards from manufacturer is perfectly normal as they are not the in store retailers. Would be even better if international shipping was cheaper! I could get a much cheaper shipping option from DHL by using my own freight forwarding service out of USA, with insurance included. "

This review was modified by tth_ben on July 18 2016 09:31:51 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,538 merchant members.