JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

"My husband has purchased a couple of watches from Jomashop and has always been very happy with them so I bought him a watch for his birthday from them. Delivery was quick. The watch was in brand-new mint condition and nicely packaged. Great price as well. I would definitely recommend it and plan to buy something for myself next time :)"

"Ordering online was easy. I received my merchandise quickly and without any problems and the item was properly packaged. However, after I received my watch and tried to register it on their website, I had problems doing so to activate my warranty. I entered the serial numbers and clicked send and it just went back to a blank fill in screen, no fail or processed message, just a blank form again. I emailed customer service and got no return response. I went back just now to get my order date and wasn't able to logon properly. It seems their website is not very good as far as handling returning customers logging on and other areas like email customer service. Never should you not get a response like that from customer service. It seems like the cause may be their website technology is a few years out-of-date and would benefit from changing to be compatible with a mobile platform and adding an app for phones. Hopefully that would smooth out their problems."

"This was my first time purchasing from this site Jomashop, I purchased a watches for my daughter's Graduation, and it got to me in great condition. Ordering is fast and easy. My order was delivered as promised. Thank You Jomashop!

I highly recommend Jomashop. "

"I bought two Longines watches, is genuine, but also very beautiful. Has introduced a friend to buy."

"Order came in on time and well-packaged. Would absolutely do business again!"

"I like Jomashop very much. They gave us more discounts and provided satisfied services. It was efficient. I will return next time."

"This is a very good place, I have been here to help the family to buy a watch like. Really good ~"

"Service and quality is very good, this is a very pleasant shopping,watch is very beautiful.it also very affordable price, I will buy again."

"Not yet receive the watch I bought due to the product need to be transfered back to China, this would take quite a long time, so I can only comment after receiving it and hope this's gonna be a wonderful shopping."

"They had a great selection of watches and at prices that made our decision to buy easy. "

"I really enjoy browsing the site. Great selection on brands and styles. Excellent priced. Fast delivery. I bought this for a gift for my nephew and he love it and also did I. Looking forward to continue buying from you in the future =)"

"My experience has been nothing short of Extraordinary! The quality exceeded my expectations. The pricing was well within my budget. And, it made Mother's Day a memorable experience!

Thank you so much!

"I purchased a Seiko watch M1A7192. The shipping was fast. The product was new in the box and priced on the low side. This was my 4th purchase. Thxs jomashop. "

"I got a Tissot Titanium watch for my father in-law. Also I found a coupon for $20. The price was better than other retailers. Jomashop claims that their watches are brand new and with serial numbers. It looks like this is true. Somewhere I read that their products are grey market aka not for the US market. Who cares? Jomashop give the same warranty as the others. On Tissot there's 2 year warranty regardless of where you buy it. So why buy elsewhere if the price is lower at Jomashop?"

"i love jomashop! good service!!!"

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.