Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

"Do not buy watch from JOMA. They charged my credit card and tell me the watch will be shipped out in 2-4 weeks. But the 5th week they havent send it yet. I asked for a refund and then the watch was shipped, without my consent. But the watch I received was the wrong one. the band and the buckle was different from the picture. I asked to send it back for a refund. But they told me they can do an exchange with the correct item. However, when they received the watch, they just refunded me. I want my watch, JOMASHOP CAN NOT PLAY AROUND WITH CUSTOMERS' REQUEST LIKE THAT. Customer said one thing and they do another without communication or anything. And then when I told them how they sucked, they said the watch they sent was the correct one. I wasnt blind.!!! The band in picture was brown and the buckle was the traditional one while the one I received is BLACK and the buckle is the femine snap on type. Totally frustrated. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING EXPENSIVE FROM JOMA!"

"Nice price , decent watch. Shipping was a bit slow but decent enough for me."

This review was modified by SiddharthC on November 25 2015 12:15:31 PM

"Awesome shopping experience!! My order was received much sooner than I expected. I wound not hesitate to recommend Jomashop to my friends and will certainly shop here in the future. "

This review was modified by Tinat9 on November 25 2015 10:08:40 AM

"Third time I have ordered from Jomashop. Everything has come very quickly and perfect condition. Best prices I have found. "

This review was modified by atomicfront on November 25 2015 08:45:38 AM

"The watch arrived, very well-packaged, and quickly. Reasonable price. Wonderful shopping experience. Would definitely buy again from them."

This review was modified by pratyushpandya on November 25 2015 08:14:20 AM

" Great price. Great service. My only reservation is that because it is not authorized dealer of certain watches The manufacturer will not honor the warranty. That is the only downside of dealing with Jomashop.

This review was modified by Morey3 on November 25 2015 07:55:38 AM

"Outstanding company that I never worry about. The products, service, and shipping are always extraordinary!!!!! "

This review was modified by strongron on November 25 2015 07:37:17 AM

"The best reseller!! In the World for a watch presentation!!"

This review was modified by svklauser on November 25 2015 07:23:37 AM

"I have been looking at the Citizen Blue Angels Skyhawk eco-drive watch at all other jewelry stores. When I came across Jomashop, they, by far had the best prices I could find by a long shot. When I ordered, the delivery took literally 2 days and the watch was better than expected. My husband loved it so much and he claimed it was his new favorite watch, over and above his Tissot. I was leery about it being a fake because of their low prices, however, found out it's authenticity. I highly recommend this store. I will definitely look forward to buying many more of their products!"

This review was modified by maureencampb on November 25 2015 06:45:46 AM

"It was wonderful to shop at jomashop, they have very nice collection of watches, prices listed are also discounted

In all it was very good experince

This review was modified by AnkitSrivastava on November 25 2015 06:46:06 AM

"Great products, great prices, and quick shipping"

This review was modified by Kirill11 on November 25 2015 06:12:20 AM

"Very professional service and quality watch. This is my 3rd order I've made from Jomashop and totally satisfied. "

This review was modified by Nomad_ad81 on November 25 2015 05:59:59 AM

"The watch I ordered was exactly as expected. Great customer service when I called with a question and when I emailed with one. The watch came much sooner than expected, which was wonderful. The price could not be beaten anywhere. Overall a great product + great customer service + great price = great experience"

This review was modified by otto1 on November 25 2015 05:38:35 AM

"very good!!!
Love this watch,beautiful watch,wide and high quality

This review was modified by InsupLee on November 25 2015 04:23:46 AM

"Very good price and fast handling and shipping."

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.