Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jomashop by clicking a star below.

Didn't get what I Asked for

"I ordered an Michael kors bag for Mother's Day gift for my mum in US. And I sent a special note with that. They didn't send that gift note which I sent her and I felt so bad as I wanted to make herself feel special. She was so happy but she could be more by reading those words by her. Its bad service that I didn't get what I asked for. "

2017-05-24

Why buy from a jeweler,when Jomashop is here?

"Both watches arrived perfect"

2017-05-24

Purchase of a swiss watch

"I bought a Tissot swiss watch from Jomashop. It was delivered on time, in perfect condition. I could not ask for anything more - except that it was sold to me at an excellent price. Thank you - reference order # M15C9667"

M15T0802

"I really enjoy to buy watch from Jomashop. Thank you so much for your service. I like my new watch very much. Thanks again."

2017-05-24

Jomashop is Great price, fast shipping!

"Surprisingly fast shipping, excellent price, easy payment method, Only downside was the taxes that my country charged me (30%), but the price of my tag heuer formula 1 was so good that even with the taxes, the total cost was half of the price of the same watch in the shopping mall here in my country. "

2017-05-24

Long wait, and the services is terrible.

"I call for 2 orders would like to have ship together, and the sales rep is bad attitude.
I call again and they said i can return the product or paid 19.99 for shipping.

Awesome shopping experience

"I've bought a EA watch, the shipment was even faster than expected and the watch was brand new in PERFECT condition. Great price as well!!

Would definitely recommend it

2017-05-24

Great Prices and Quick Shipping!!

"Very user friendly website with great deals! Shipping was a day earlier than expected!"

RELOJES POR PRIMERA VEZ?

"Después de ser cliente de otras tiendas como amazon y ebay, decidí comprar en Jomashop y encontré algunas diferencias importantes:
- Catalogo: Encontré mejor oferta de productos y marcas que no son muy comerciales
- Precios: Definitivamente por eso compre relojes, mejor precio
- Entrega: En este punto hay que mejorar ya que no estuvo claro cuál es el tiempo de entrega, ni que opciones tengo para acelerar la entrega

2017-05-24

Overall good experience, but a couple of caveats

"Overall, I am pleased with my Jomashop experience and with the watch I purchased. However, some words of warning are in order. If you buy a watch that is in stock, I am confident you will have only a positive experience (more about that later). However, beware of watches that are out of stock. The watch I wanted showed as "ships in 2-3 weeks." I was not in a great hurry, so I thought that would be OK. After completing the order, I got an email saying it would be up to 6 weeks. Disappointing, but not a deal breaker. After 6 weeks and still no watch had even shipped, I contacted Jomashop and was told it was backordered and would be 2-3 more weeks. At this point, I cancelled the order and placed a new order for a similar watch that was in stock. It arrived promptly. The watch I got was the same brand and model as the original, but with a light-colored dial. The original I really wanted had a black dial. Black dials make it much easier to see the time, especially outdoors in direct sun. The watch I ordered the second time at least had dark-colored hands so that there would be some contrast with the dial, so that was good enough for me.

Another irritating occurrence was that Jomashop failed to respond to the emails I sent, in reply to the ones they sent me (and which said to reply to if I had any questions!) What makes this even worse is that, after receiving no reply to the first email, I sent the second with read receipt enabled and actually got a read receipt, but no response! I finally had to call to cancel the order.

Again, if you order a watch that is in stock, I'm confident you should have a smooth transaction. If you order one that is back-ordered, just know what you are getting into so you go into the transaction with eyes wide open.

reputable watch seller

"did a lot of research on online watch sellers and found enough satisfied reviews of jomashop so I pulled the trigger on two watches. received them within a couple days and found them packaged very well. very happy with both of them and have no question about the authenticity of either watch. one was over four thousand retail but of course through jomashop I paid much less. I believe you get everything but the factory warranty card but jomashop backs it up with their own warranty. I myself would not have paid retail for these watches so its a perfect way to get into what you want for a lot less. "

Very Happy Customer!

"I'd been entering this beautiful Movado watch for a while, before I stumbled upon Joma shop. I was able to buy it through Joma shop for hundreds less than I'd seen it anywhere else! I received my watch within 48 hours of placing the order, and it was exactly as described- authentic, and brand new in the box. Couldn't be happier with this buying experience! "

On time Delivery

"I bought a watch . its delivered on time "

Great

"Good service.. great products "

2017-05-24

Super fast delivery. Great price.

"Great experience using Jomashop. Bought a pair of sunglasses. Jomashop offered the lowest price and also shipped the item quickly. Would definitely recommend. "

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.