JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

"Jomashop had a promotion going on for a free gift card of a $100.00 with purchase of $200.00 or more. To use this promotion you would have to put in a special code in at check out. I bought a tissot watch from them on Sunday for $430.00 and put in the special code in at check out to get the gift card after I finished the transaction I noticed that the gift card didn't show up on my receipt. I immediately emailed them to cancel my order with the intention of reordering the watch in order to get my gift card. I tried to call customer service but no answer. A full day later I got a email from jomashop telling me that they were unable to cancel my order because it had already been shipped so I wasn't able to get my free gift card. They seem to have no interest in making sure my order got my free gift card. I received my watch a week later but no free gift card. I wouldn't recommend this company to buy anything

Jim Kinzy
Mesa, Arizona

"good delivery time, good packaging and nothing wrong with the seller. i would recommend using them."

"I bought a Rado watch and it was exactly the one I ordered. Delivery was super fast.
The only issue was the warranty that in other online stores they offered my a worldwide manufacturer warranty and Jomashop didn't.

"Website is easy to use. Descriptions and pictures are complete and accurate. I have purchased several things from Jomashop and their service has always been superb. "

"This is our second purchase from JOMASHOP. The item arrived in less than the time required and the quality was perfect. We will return for more purchases. I am a retired Marine and we have shopped all over the world. JOMASHOP cannot be beat for quality and service."

"In 25 years the ABSOLUTE WORST online shopping experience I have ever had.
I am an online shopping person pretty much for everything. This company was an absolute nightmare to deal with.
I ordered a brand new Fossil watch. The watch they sent me didn't run (and it wasn't the battery) and upon further inspection, I discovered scratches on the back and band. I attempted to return for a full refund. Of course they responded that I must have damaged it and would not replace, but only service it. So I have paid full price for a secondhand, previously worn watch.
BEWARE of companies that don't give you the ORIGINAL manufacturers warranty and that have a several page return policy and MAKE YOU SIGN that you agree to the policy when you make a return.
They would NOT stand by the product. They would not give me a refund.
I would give them 0 stars if I could. DO NOT use this shop.

"I ordered a Luminox blackout 3051 (I think that's the model number). It's a replacement for the same watch that had stopped working (I've had it forever!). I got the watch lightening fast from Joma and their pricing was the BEST! I've ordered from Jomashop before and will do so again. They have great items at great prices and ship quickly! Can't beat an honest company! I highly recommend shopping at Jomashop!"

"i buy a mk bag on 30.07.14, the bag arrived
so fast, i like it very much.

"Very poor customer service here. Most of the time, their phone & chat operators are rude, ignorant, stupid, and often absent during normal business hours! Their prices are hardly competitive, and some of their watches are actually priced higher than at authorized dealers, making their slogan "where luxury costs less" nothing more than a sarcastic joke. Their warranties are bogus and their return policy is unreasonable. If you're okay with buying online, you can do a lot better."

"it is nice shopping in jomashop website.i buy 2 watches .both beatiful.espically the second watch,i need it egency ,so the online service very nice to solve my promble,the push my order quickly on going shippment.this touch me.i will recommend jomashop to my other chinese friends when they come to U.S"

"Great customer service, awesome prices. Would buy from them again. "

"this is the first time for me to buy the watch on jomashop;very happy .but i haven’t got the watch now ,because i am in china and the watch would be taken back by my friend from US.
Unfortunately, i have payed for the watch for twice in two days because jomashop make a Quota $5000 per day(china visa only?)?and when i finished the Payment?the US LABOR DAY coming......it spent 8 days until the watch can be delivered to my friend home by UPS ground. when it got there ,my friend have been in china for some days......
so i have bought one watch for me ,but i can’t touch it .......

"Purchased a 6K Omega watch. Stopped working after 60 days. Sent it for warranty repair 3 months ago and still waiting. I am calling every week now and the standard answer is may be next week... "

"Good price, well packed, I feel satisfied."

"I placed an order for a Tag Heuer on August 15th. The package arrived on the 21st, right on time, even as an international order to Canada, which I was impressed with. I had to speak with UPS to confirm my broker information and authorize them to ship which was a minor hassle but that's it.

The shipping box arrived in good shape, no visible damage and everything inside looked fine... until I opened the actual box for the watch. There was no watch inside!! My facial reaction must have been priceless.

I had to wait until morning to call Jomashop and when I got through to them, the representative was very pleasant and helpful. He explained he thought it might have been stolen in transit and that I should send him pictures of the box and everything and that he would get back to me shortly. He told me to keep the packaging because UPS might come back to pick it up. I followed up the next afternoon but did not hear anything until UPS called me on the 25th with some questions about the situation. I sent them the same photos and info as I did to Jomashop. I followed up with Jomashop and UPS the next afternoon, and received an update from UPS saying I should contact Jomashop going forward. No word from Jomashop until I followed up with them on September 3rd and heard back later that day with the representative saying he would follow up with UPS and get back to me.

I followed up via email with Jomashop on Friday Sept 5th, Monday Sept 8th and again today Sept 10th. I called in yesterday and spoke with another representative because the one I had worked with was apparently unavailable but this person had no updates and said he would call back later in the day. No reply to any of those emails or my call.

It has been almost one month since I placed my order. I either want my watch or my money refunded ASAP. I understand issues happen but there is no excuse for poor communication. A potentially poor customer service experience can usually be avoided with clear and constant communication. Even a simple "no update, working on it" goes a long way. I am pretty unimpressed to say the least, considering how well reviewed Jomashop is in the online community.

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.