JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10

"Excellent service, price , and speedy delivery! Very satisfied with Jomashop and would return for future luxury watch pur chases "

"Great Website, and great product. I ordered the Matte Black Nixon 51-30 Tide on Thursday and received it on Friday. It's the nicest and best watch I've owned to date, and will definitely be using the site again. Thanks guys from Jomashop.com"

"First time shopping here. The goods is perfect as described."

"Jomashop's price was lower than any other websites for the watch that I wanted. The check out process was easy and fast. I'm satisfied with this purchase experience."

"it is really good watch with a good deal. My friend really like it when I give him as a present. "

"Awesome!! Arrived fast and it was just what I wanted. Met my expectation. "

"Fast shipping, and great customer service! Will shop again!"

"Jomashop is a TERRIBLE company with TERRIBLE customer service. I will never use them again, and strongly discourage anyone who is considering buying a watch from them. God forbid you lose $4k and deal with their lies and b.s. like I did. Two thumbs DOWN!!!"

"I got a great price on a great product, and was packaged and shipped with care and speediness. "

"Hello everyone! The first time I ordered a watch online jomashop.kom. This Casio G-Shock for himself and for his son Timex. Prices are very good, much cheaper than in Russia Even with the delivery. I hope soon to receive and immediately order a couple more hours. 1151177"

"I am very happy with Jomashop for their speedy communication with me regarding a watch that would take 4-6 weeks wait time. I bought another and it came right on time.

One thing guys, companies are becoming too strict on these ratings and to the point that we follow it to the letter when we should follow it to the spirit.

I rated the cost of products moderately priced because only a fool thinks the best prices are free. It's certainly lower than physical stores but sometimes a bit higher than Amazon give or take a few selections.

"the product of jomashop is good and the service is well "

"The watch is great and the price is reasonable. The delivery was prompt and everything is great. I will buy more expensive watch in the future."

"shipping was prompt and they give a tracking on the shipping. the items received the same as on the web."

"Excellent customer service!!! Received watch within 2 business days. Hubby loved the watch and will purchase from them in the future. "

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.