JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

"Bought a couple watches from here and have been totally satisfied. free and fast shipping is a plus. Love it"

"Totally satisfy with your service - Jomashop.
I will buy more products from you if I have demand.

"I was satisfied with their service and goods. so i bought again.
Especailly there's no doubt that price is cheaper than other shops.

"The prices are very competitive. Please keep up the good work. I actually referred Jomashop to a friend, who also purchased a watch. He too was amazed at the prices."

"The watch that I purchased for my son was very impressive and everything depicted on the site and more. The quality was great; boxed beautifully with the warranty and information. He was so very happy with it. Jomashop had quick delivery too. I will buy from them again!"

"I bought the Swiss Army Alliance Chronograph watch to add to my collection. It retails for 905 and I was happy to find it so cheap on Jomadhop where it only ran me 479. I ordered the watch on the 3rd of December or so, and I received it quickly, but the chrono was misaligned by a full 10 seconds. Although it's not that big of a deal this was a brand new watch and it was already misaligned I've purchased cheaper watches with perfectly aligned chronographs. I called customer service whom always sound intensely bored and burdened by your call, and they said it was a defect and would cover it. I shipped it back with he shipping receipt enclosed in the box as requested, still not refund from Jomashop as they promised. So a week goes by and the watch comes back, but it had the same exact problem. I left a kind letter asking the employee responsible to check the chrono before sending it back...... I guess that was ignored. Needless to say it took a week to process when the warehouse is in Brooklyn, I live in north jersey to put that into perspective. So here I am shipping out the package again, if they do not get it right this time I'm done with Jomashop and will ask for my money back and take my business elsewhere. I have told friends about this and I tell them about how terrible the overall experience has been. I am a watch fanatic but this whole ordeal has left a bitter taste with me about Jomashop. The only compensation they offered for my troubles was possible guaranteed shipping before Christmas since this is a gift, what a laugh. If I ordered a Baume and Mercier or AP I bet this wouldn't happen, but I guess they don't care about the mid grade timepieces or the consumers of them. Jomashop, great prices, terrible customer service. I guess you can't have it all. "

"I've purchased a MOVADO lady's watch on this website, the watch was really nice and much more cheap than the regular price, the shipping was fast, I'd love to share my experience with you guys."

"I bought a relatively inexpensive watch, retail about $300. The service was as if I'd bought a $5,000 Rolex. The watch arrived ahead of schedule and is a very nice piece."

"I've ordered two times from this company & enjoyed the service; everything is GREAT & I love the watches I've purchased ! I will continue to order in the future."

"The selection was incredible with the absolute best prices on the Internet. Jomashop killed the competition! I went to several retail stores and all were higher. Placing my order over the phone was enjoyable and efficient which you don't get as much any more. When the watch showed up, I was so excited. It was the real deal! No fakes, no damage, no bad packaging. If you want the best deal, you must buy from Jomashop."

"My Tissot watch is just what i wanted BUT I went with Jomashop because of the Restaurant $100 gift card. Turns out the card was NOT what they represented it as. It is just discounts with minimum purchases. They made it out to LOOK LIKE $100 of Restaurant cash card. Not good business Jomashop. "

"Very happy with the Purchase. Cant wait to surprise my wife with her new watch!"

"I bought a watch from Joma, and it's great deals, and arrived on time in excellent condition. I would gladly shop Joma again."

"Fast shipping And best price. Will shop again."

"Just what I ordered at the best price available online. Arrived quickly and in good working condition. Would shop with again."

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.