Store Information Store Info
Jomashop Coupons
  • Rating 9.01/10 3,691 reviews

Jomashop is a merchant member
    Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Jomashop contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10

All 3,702 Customer Reviews

"Great Selection Watches!! Fast Shipping! Best Customer Service Ever. :)"

"The shopping experience is good.I like the watch,but it spend more days for shipping.Maybe next I will shop again."

"I bought many watches from Jomashop. good price, good quality."

"Great prices and fast delivery -- with thorough followup. "

"Excellent service.I think Jomashop is the best way to buy things by the web. It was quick and in very nice conditions.

Thank you very much.

"great service and prices got good help from the Customer Service about the shipping & it was free. so I'll be back for more great deals, "

"I ordered the watch cleaning and deluxe watch repair tool kit for maintaining my current watch collection. I was quite impressed by the competitive prices. The watch repair tool kit is a very good value for 16 pieces for under $10. It provides more than just the basics for tightening screws, removing links, etc. Also, I was very satisfied with the fast shipping. Thank you Jomashop! "

"the items were as described and the sale price was excellent. I thought the actual product would have been a little better quality considering the retail price of the item. The item was actually only worth the sale price. I would still recommend Jomashop to my friends. There service was excellent and quick, but don't let their sale prices fool you. Remember that you usually get what you pay for. Very satisfied overall."

"I'm pleased by the Jomashop services. This was the second time I bought from them, the delivery was fast and the communication easy. Both purchases were luxury watches.
Thanks and have a good business, I will definitely return as a customer!

"Thanks you so much for the great service. Got exactly what I wanted without hassle. Timely shipping. Beautiful watch in perfect condition."

"Skeptical at first, but I pulled the trigger and was rewarded with a beautiful watch at a tremendous price. Will definitely buy from Joma again."

Houston, Texas

"I have made two different purchases from Jomashop (watch and a watch winder) at different time and I have been extremely happy with both. The prices for both were great"

"Ordering and shipping was smooth. Poor packaging, the cheap bag they used had holes all over. The tool kit I got had rust on some items, and the description card in the plastic casing was torn..."

"GOOD VALUE FOR $. FAST & FREE SHIPPING."

"The shipping was prompt and items well packed. The items were as described and the pricing was absolutely great. My transaction was simple and the communication good. Overall a very pleasant experience."