• Jomashop Jomashop Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10

"I am very satisfied with the purchase. I would recommend to my friends. Thank you..."

"This has been the best online shopping experience that I can remember. The watch was just what I wanted with free shipping and I had a coupon on top of the already low price! I live in Florida and I think Jomashop is in New York and it took only 3 days to get to me. It was packaged well and looked amazing! "

"Delivered in good order and with good value for money, with USPS that made for easy tracking."

"Watch and box are in perfect condition and great price!"

"What a great deal! I've been wanting this watch for a while now. Got it for a price I could agree with. Brand spanking new and a five year warranty from Jomashop to boot. I've got my eye on a couple more thanks to the great service and prices I received. Its going to be real hard to ever pay retail again."

"Very Nice Page For shopping.
I bought a michael kors bag.
And I received in good condicitions.
Already I love this Page.
obsolulety I recommended you.
Thanks jomashop :)
for yours deals.!

"This is my first time to buy watch in Jomashop, the feeling is good, ship fast and the price is good!"

"Yes, I am very satisfied with Jomashop. Although I live in France, and cannot shop very often, I place my orders every time I come to the States. The items are always from a good quality, and I am proud to wear them once I am back home again. Thank you Jomashop for keeping me updated. "

"Deliver fast, good price, thumb up."

"Quite satisfied with the watch that I've bought, classic, graceful and fashionable. Definitely gonna recommand Jomashop to my freinds!"

"I bought a DW watch for my boyfriend as a gift. I got it when it was 55% off. The price is always cheaper than other places and the product looks really great!! He's so satisfied. I'm looking forward to get one for me. "

"Absolutely the best price out there! I saved well over a thousand dollars on my order by ordering off Jomashop! The service was excellent and the order arrived very well packaged and ahead of schedule!"

"Excellent price, excellent service, and excellent product. Cannot thank you enough, as it was the smoothest transaction and the quickest delivery I have experienced. Will come back in the future."

"I felt so comfortable during the entire buying process. Jomashop emailed me every step of the way to make sure everything was going smooth. My watch came in on the date given out to me. Watch was in perfect condition can not ask for more. Will buy all my timepieces from them."

"Very clear website, great watches and prices, quick and hassle-free delivery. What more can you ask. I'll be back!"

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,686 merchant members.