• Jomashop Jomashop Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

2015-07-25

"I had a very wonderful experience shopping at Joma. I love this wach very much. Thanks!"

2015-07-25

"jomashop delivered exactly what i asked for. shipped right away across the world with good packaging and a good shipping service (usps) with a tracking number. the cheapest price for the watch i liked on any website.

2015-07-24

"i Received on Time , and i make sure from Watch in Website Original ,really good prices and good products "

2015-07-24

"I love this store, they had the exact watch I wanted for a fraction of the cost if bought through Macy& or Nordstroms (authorized retailers). If a problem arises with the watch quality I will buy the exact one from the above, send in the defective one for repairs than return the new watch to the above for a full refund. I know how to play games, non authorized stores not eligible for warrant service in this day and age, give me a break. Who is supporting the big box stores not Mom and Pop online stores, Victorinox/Swiss Army. "

2015-07-24

"I just bought my second watch from JOMA. The first one about 2 years ago was flawless. The one I just purchased about 3 weeks ago has not worked properly since I've had it. I have contacted JOMA twice about a repair and left them all my information and have yet to hear back from them. Needless to say, I am very disappointed in their response"

2015-07-24

"Shipped quickly and very satisfied with the product - Thanks again "

2015-07-23

"Great service & product. Already my 3rd purchase.
Fast & uncomplicated delivery. My favorite watch store online."

2015-07-23

"My watch arrived on time and was well wrapped. Very pleased with Jomashop's service!"

2015-07-23

"Great shipping and customer service!"

2015-07-23

"The best prices on luxury watches and easy way to look for luxury watches online, ordered and the ship within 24hr, very satisfied with the product "

2015-07-23

"I ordered a Citizen watch for my wife. It was quickly shipped and at the best price I found. She's extremely pleased with it and I'm quite happy with the service I received!"

2015-07-23

"Shopping experience was very good, delivery speed is also excellent. I will continue shopping here. "

2015-07-22

"customer service is amazing..got a reply back the same day.amazing service..i have shopped the second time with them. highly recommended."

2015-07-22

"My order came earlier than expected. Fastest shipment i have ever seen ????"

2015-07-22

"I had a very wonderful experience shopping at Joma. Shipping was fast and right on time. I will recommend Joma to my friends anytime, any day. "

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.