Stores > Jomashop

Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10

2016-06-25

Unrivaled service and prices

"I was looking for a specific Citizen watch. Looked all around and found it cheapest at Jomashop. I was a little skeptical at first but gave in becuase of the large amount of positive reviews. The watch was perfect. Brand new with all its proper cards/papers included. Shipping was very quick too. Got it the next business day. Will definitely buy from them again."

2016-06-25

Magic price and super order process.

"I forgot the special day of my family. And I needed special present for my family. So I entered "jomashop.com". There was so many items attractive. I ordered "Oakley Twoface Machinist". Thanks to magic price and super magic order process on jomashop, I got a wonderful present for my family.
Thanks Joma~

Timeless Beauty!

"What a find! I love my watch that my wife bought me for Father's Day! My watch glistens as the hands swoop within the case. The rose-gold is magnificent to look at and I have received nothing but compliments. The packaging was impressive and the care that was taken to ensure the item was delivered without a scratch is worth every penny. I would definitely recommend others to buy on www.Jomashop.com. Hooked on Jomashop!

This review was modified by Houseofpraise123 on June 24 2016 07:53:48 PM

Best price

"Was able to find the exact watch I was looking for significantly cheaper than anywhere else I could find. Watch arrived in perfect condition and on time."

This review was modified by Dklahn14408 on June 24 2016 07:12:56 PM

2016-06-24

Great watch at a great price

"My son was wanting a watch as a graduation present. He sent me a link off the Movado site. It was an excellent piece with a big price tag. After looking at a number of sites for a similar watch, I came across Jomashop. I had never heard of them but once I checked them out it was awesome. Prices were way better that any of the competitors sites and shipping was very quick. I am extremely pleased with everything about the transaction. "

This review was modified by DJSS on June 24 2016 03:57:47 PM

Great Omega (???) watch!

"I was worrying about purchasing luxury watch online, since no feeling of the actual watch, also worried about the quality, the delivery, etc...
It turned out I didn't have to worry about those things. I got the watch within very good package, protected very well, delivered in 2 days. The watch also is as my expectation, just same as I saw in local store, but with much lower price!
Generally I will come back!

This review was modified by HuiPeng on June 24 2016 12:26:31 PM

Legit website

"Received my watch faster than i expected. Product is new, very satisfied with their fast shipment and the quality of the product."

This review was modified by byolitz on June 24 2016 09:28:42 PM

Great Experience A+

"I had a great experience purchasing my first luxury time piece. The customer service rep made it simple to buy with no pressure. I would purchase from Jomashop again and would recommend Jomashop to my friends and family."

This review was modified by mgee888 on June 23 2016 04:49:30 PM

Got 2

"Very satisfied with everything and the price you can't beat anywhere. So cheap got 2 badass watches"

This review was modified by Mrwatch on June 23 2016 01:26:13 PM

Best Online Watch Manufacturer

"I've been Jomashop customer since 2008, and every single one of 8 watches that I've purchased satisfied me with the design and price.

I am sure Jomashop has the most varieties of watch selection and unbeatable price. As long as Jomashop does their business how they do right now, I will be their customer for life. Keep it up Jomashop, you guys are the best in the watch business.

This review was modified by jryu7141 on June 23 2016 01:24:01 PM

2016-06-23

Received before I could blink an eye!

"Shipping was so incredibly fast - ordered on Thursday evening and received on Monday!! Watch is beautiful, just as described and the price was oh so right. Would definitely shop here again."

This review was modified by Ningaud on June 23 2016 10:09:13 AM

Fast and cheap

"It was the best online shopping experience for me so far. I bought the watch of my dreams for almost a half of its original price and I resived it in two days. Great customer service, very fast shipping and reasonable prices!"

This review was modified by alexandra_ua on June 23 2016 09:03:21 AM

Perfection

"Ordered an Invicta watch, was delivered quickly at an outstanding price. Have used Jomashop several times, they've never let me down."

This review was modified by jrlcpd on June 23 2016 08:20:18 AM

2016-06-23

Good catch at great price !

"I found the watch Id been looking for quite sometime at Jomashop brand new and at a cheaper price than second hand units at eBay !! Wow, the purchase was a satisfying experience and I m thrilled to find out that Jomashop has much more of the higher end watches I'd been lusting for.

Btw, I m from Malaysia ????????, and its a pleasure doing business with Jomashop !! ????????

This review was modified by Chchow111 on June 23 2016 08:18:03 AM

AMAZING Transaction!

"Ordering was easy and delivery was super fast! The item came as described and beautiful, I am in love with the item and so is the receiver of this beautiful watch. I will definitely buy again, especially something as expensive as this watch from this company. The company is trustworthy and the packaging was well secure."

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.