Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic Mens Watch H70595963

"Online purchase for a Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic Mens Watch H70595963 from Jomashop. Very good experience with them! They shipped immediately! "

Stunner Shades, Stunning Price, Stunning Service

"Great experience. I'm weary of high-end designer purchased from resellers, but Jomashop was great. The guarantees they include and the delivery of their promise is immeasurable when it comes to earning trust from customers. Thank you Jomashop team! I'll be back.

I had questions before I made the purchase and the team was helpful as it gets. Excellent understanding of the product offering, too.

This review was modified by j.pat2003 on April 27 2016 02:38:52 PM

Amazing quality and service

"Ordered two men's watches, and they were perfectly described. The helpline was helpful to guide me in choosing the product as it is hard to select by just seeing a picture. The delivered products looks exactly as mentioned in the pictures on the website."

This review was modified by fawad27 on April 27 2016 02:34:14 PM

2016-04-27

"They send to me exactly I ordered. Before as I could imagine...TWO DAYS!!!! no fee for this.
Product totally perfect. No complains

This review was modified by ingasset on April 27 2016 01:33:57 PM

Great watch

"I ordered a Hamilton Jazzmaster viewmatic and I am very pleased with the over all service. There is nothing else I can say but I love the watch!!! I never had to talk to customer service "

This review was modified by Carrollina on April 27 2016 12:02:52 PM

Great Service

"I got couple Movado watches from my order. Great price and quick delivery. Will come back again for my next watch. "

This review was modified by BennyYY on April 27 2016 10:21:34 AM

2016-04-27

APPROPRIATE PRODUCT WITH TIMELY SERVICE.

"I used to prefer buy such expensive items like jewelry and watches from store. That was my first experience to buy online and got the item what I wanted to buy, and on a lot cheaper price than store with a good customer service as well."

This review was modified by reliable786 on April 27 2016 09:24:18 AM

2016-04-27

I don´t like that orders are shiped partially

"I boutght at Jomashop since 2011. The last two orders were shipped partially. The problem is that as I´m an international customer, in one I finally have to cancell part of the rder becuase I have to reship to me the items , and in the other I recevive the items two weekcs apart and that mean for me a 100% more ship cost . ith the watchs everything is ok , but I dont agrre with the way that you ship the items."

This review was modified by equinteros on April 27 2016 08:39:57 AM

2016-04-27

Niiiiiiiice! I'm ready for the summer!

"I found 2 pair of dope sunglasses for a great price on Jomashop and had to have them. This was the FIRST time I've ever bought a pair of sunglasses for myself! The prices, 2 day shipping and authenticity will have me coming back for more very soon! "

This review was modified by Hollawood24 on April 27 2016 07:26:20 AM

2016-04-27

Very nice watch at a very nice price!

"Found the Citizen watch I wanted, very nice watch at a great price. Excellent online buying experience, timely email updates from Jomashop and received the watch within a few days."

This review was modified by ahuston72 on April 27 2016 07:40:51 AM

2016-04-27

Excellent customer service and straightforward

"There was a sales going on at Jomashop with sunglasses so I checked them out. The live chat feature was useful since I found out that a particular model of Ray-Bans (a lot of authentic Ray-Bans are now made in China unfortunately) was made in China.

Other than that, buying a product is straightforward and Jomashop is rather fast with their shipping.

Legit website

"I was a little hasitant about buying stuff off this website because I usually buy my stuff directly from the vendor but I decided to try this website. To my surprised they are legit. My order didn't take long to arrived. My Raymond Weil watch I bought I was satifiy with it. Thanks for your business. You guys will be my new watch buyer. "

2016-04-27

Fast shipping, as described!

"I checked out with PayPal express checkout and the order was shipped by the next morning. Arrived the day after -- great fast shipping!

The glasses we ordered were new and looked great.

This review was modified by timbemo on April 27 2016 06:47:03 AM

New York - Germany

"Ordered from Germany. Very fast shipping. Very good tracking service. Paid customs charges at my door to the postman.
The watch works perfectly.
Very good shop!

This review was modified by Peter_von_Frosta on April 27 2016 06:44:23 AM

ES

"Such a wonderful online shopping experience - the sunglasses I wanted, fantastic pricing, quick shipping and option to pay with my amazon account. Look forward to shopping with Jomashop again in the future! "

This review was modified by ES3333 on April 27 2016 06:41:50 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.