JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10

"About 2weeks ago, I bought a gucci man's watch for my husband. Best price, good watch made me happy. Yesterday I recived it and it made me happy. But although fast shipping service, the delivery needed almost a week. I didn't see the deliveryed date when I ordered.
I think there was no information about that. I just knew "your fast shipping". So I had to check the tracking number, also could know my delivered date. Except this, I am satisfied with your sales.

"Excellent price, excellent serivce"

"Love the watch and quick shipment. No problems at all. Best purchase I have made in years."

"Excellent service !! The product and the overall experience was excellent too"

"I saw an item on Jomashop's Website, called to confirmed that it was in stock, ordered the item online, and received it very quickly. No problems at all. I would do business with Jomashop again."

"Excelent Service, Excelent Price"

"A return customer, best price, new product, great service, and very pleased."

"Fast delivery and good following-up service. The watch is in good packing and quite nice."

"Good selection, decent price, fast delivery. Has a good reputation for selling genuine watches at a discount price - my experience confirmed that. One minor complaint - I found another website selling the same watch for $50 cheaper. I asked Jomashop to match the price, but they refused. Offered me a $10 discount instead. Why claim a price match policy if you don't honor it? I ended up still buying from Jomashop because of their faster shipping and better reputation. "

"The watch I bought is very beautiful and just the same as I expected. I am satisfied with this item and the service of Jomashop."

"Very good price on a Beautiful watch. I love it and the quality is fantastic. "

"excellent watch,good price and shippment,I will buy more watchs in the jomashop"

"I bought a Hublot and payed USD10,000.00 on may 2013
This is expensive watch and I hoped not have problems, but this is the 3th times, that I have to send the Repair Department.
The first time was 40 days of bought, but always the watch are stopping or uncalibrated and lost 15 minutes for 4 hours. I wanted to return the watch, but the time had expired, only 30 days for returned.
I think the Jomashop sold me a refurbished watch. I don´t recommend buy to them.
I hope this time the watch will be OK, because the guaranty will be expiring on march 2015.

"Very good online merchant with fast delivery and quality goods. Thanks very much"

"very fast shipment! great watch and a fantastic price!! will deal with you once more!"

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.