JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

"Great service, got my package fast and as expected. No surprises at all."

"I had been looking at a specific watch for awhile. The price was right so I bought from Jomashop. The watch was rcived in good time and I am very happy with the product."

"Have shopped at Jomashop before and this experience was very good as well. Promptly shipped, will definitely shop here again."

"I recently purchased a Baume & Mercier Capeland model 10000 from Jomashop and very pleased with the watch. I purchased it during a door buster special and saved about $400 over the other web sites. The watch arrived and was exactly as described in the original box with the original tags and in good working order. The shipping time was little lengthy but I guess I can't complain since I saved a bunch of money. I will definitely do business with them in the future."

"This is a very good website to buy a watch,it's my very good shopping. But very unfortunately, I has not received the $100 for the restaurant card pledged ."

"Great simple website, easy purchase method, fast delivery, beautiful product. Professional, indeed."

"I purchased a Chanel J12 H1626 from Jomashop. It was authentic, brand new, came in within a week, was well packed and had all paperwork with the exception of the warranty card, which makes sense because the warranty is covered under Jomashop. They were really wonderful! I love my watch! I got it for the best price, and they threw in a special of restaurant discounts, which was fun. "

"This is the fist time I shop in jomashop,the watche is beautiful,but now Ihave't get it yet,I hope this shopping will be happy,and the watch will be fine."

"Jomashop had a promotion going on for a free gift card of a $100.00 with purchase of $200.00 or more. To use this promotion you would have to put in a special code in at check out. I bought a tissot watch from them on Sunday for $430.00 and put in the special code in at check out to get the gift card after I finished the transaction I noticed that the gift card didn't show up on my receipt. I immediately emailed them to cancel my order with the intention of reordering the watch in order to get my gift card. I tried to call customer service but no answer. A full day later I got a email from jomashop telling me that they were unable to cancel my order because it had already been shipped so I wasn't able to get my free gift card. They seem to have no interest in making sure my order got my free gift card. I received my watch a week later but no free gift card. I wouldn't recommend this company to buy anything

Jim Kinzy
Mesa, Arizona

"good delivery time, good packaging and nothing wrong with the seller. i would recommend using them."

"I bought a Rado watch and it was exactly the one I ordered. Delivery was super fast.
The only issue was the warranty that in other online stores they offered my a worldwide manufacturer warranty and Jomashop didn't.

"Website is easy to use. Descriptions and pictures are complete and accurate. I have purchased several things from Jomashop and their service has always been superb. "

"This is our second purchase from JOMASHOP. The item arrived in less than the time required and the quality was perfect. We will return for more purchases. I am a retired Marine and we have shopped all over the world. JOMASHOP cannot be beat for quality and service."

"In 25 years the ABSOLUTE WORST online shopping experience I have ever had.
I am an online shopping person pretty much for everything. This company was an absolute nightmare to deal with.
I ordered a brand new Fossil watch. The watch they sent me didn't run (and it wasn't the battery) and upon further inspection, I discovered scratches on the back and band. I attempted to return for a full refund. Of course they responded that I must have damaged it and would not replace, but only service it. So I have paid full price for a secondhand, previously worn watch.
BEWARE of companies that don't give you the ORIGINAL manufacturers warranty and that have a several page return policy and MAKE YOU SIGN that you agree to the policy when you make a return.
They would NOT stand by the product. They would not give me a refund.
I would give them 0 stars if I could. DO NOT use this shop.

"I ordered a Luminox blackout 3051 (I think that's the model number). It's a replacement for the same watch that had stopped working (I've had it forever!). I got the watch lightening fast from Joma and their pricing was the BEST! I've ordered from Jomashop before and will do so again. They have great items at great prices and ship quickly! Can't beat an honest company! I highly recommend shopping at Jomashop!"

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.