JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

"excellent watch,good price and shippment,I will buy more watchs in the jomashop"

"I bought a Hublot and payed USD10,000.00 on may 2013
This is expensive watch and I hoped not have problems, but this is the 3th times, that I have to send the Repair Department.
The first time was 40 days of bought, but always the watch are stopping or uncalibrated and lost 15 minutes for 4 hours. I wanted to return the watch, but the time had expired, only 30 days for returned.
I think the Jomashop sold me a refurbished watch. I don´t recommend buy to them.
I hope this time the watch will be OK, because the guaranty will be expiring on march 2015.

"Very good online merchant with fast delivery and quality goods. Thanks very much"

"very fast shipment! great watch and a fantastic price!! will deal with you once more!"

"No complaints at all about my order from Jomashop. Did a bunch of research on the Movado watch I wanted and Jomashop had the best price by far. Ordering was smooth, shipping was fast (about 3 days to my door with UPS), and watch was spot on. The Movado box looked a touch old but everything else was top notch about the packaging. I am very satisfied with the watch and would buy from them again. "

"Very fast delivery, good service, very very nice."

"excellent service, fast shipping, great product. I'm very happy!"

"I like this shop?watches is cheap?ship very fast,so
i will buy watches next times,and tell my friends this shop

"Watch is of excellent quality and Jomashop was easy to deal with from start to finish. Will be doing additional business with them shortly...."

"I was satisfied with my Fossil watch. Everything was new."

"Everything is fine. Great price"

"good shopping experience and fast shipping~ will recommend to my friend and come again~"

"My new hidden gem! I love Jomashop! They beat prices from everywhere I've seen, including Ebay and Amazon. They guarantee authenticity of their products. Shipping is wonderful! I ordered one of my purchases on a Wednesday, paid for regular domestic shipping to NJ and received my item the next day on Thursday! You can't beat it! Any question I've asked, their customer service responds immediately and are very friendly, as well! Jomashop is my #1 go-to store!"

"Great product, pricing, service and delivery! I will be back!"

"Received the watch quickly, it was a Michael Kors watch. The band got scratch up after 3 days wear in the office, but nothing can be done according to customer service, it can't be returned or exchanged. Totally dissatisfied about the quality of the watch."

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.