Stores > Jomashop

Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10

Very Satified Customer ?

"Dear JOMASHOP,

I am tickled to have received my Diesel Mr. Daddy 2.0 Black Dial Quartz Men's Watch DZ7332! It looks better that pictured. The retro-watch is substantial and draws attention when & where ever I wear it! As a collector of sport and fashionably functional watches, this DIESEL is the BOMB!!! The ordering, service, and delivery were all top notch.

Sincerely,
?
Scott M. Smith
Idaho State Department of Education
STEM Coordinator

2016-05-02

Happy that my friend referred me to the Joma family

"Very happy that I consulted with a Watch guru before the purchase, because he recommended me to look into Jomashop. I am most pleased by the guaranteed low price, and the fast shipping.

I am very happy with the watch that arrived at my door steps; it was very well packaged.

This review was modified by eggx917 on May 02 2016 12:06:46 PM

Graduation go too.

"I have been purchasing graduation gifts from Jomashop for years. The products are brand names at a great price. The item arrives quickly and packaged securely. Will be using them again each time I need a gift."

Great Price & Fast Shipping

" Bought a watch and Im very happy with it. Price was 25% less than any where else on line and they shipped immediately after placing my order.
Only issue is for ground shipping you can not tell which carrier they will use. Mine was sent USPS, which is fine, but would have used a different address had I known up front. Post man just left my moderately expense watch setting in snow on my front porch. Luckily, no harm to the watch or manufacturer packaging. Just a wet shipping box.

This review was modified by kevstov on May 02 2016 11:30:21 AM

2016-05-02

????? ??????? ????????. ???????? ????????.

"????? ??????? ????????: ? ??????? 10 ????. ??????? ? ???????. ???????? ????????, ????????, ?????????? ?? ?????????? ??????, ???????? ????????. ???? ???? ???????? ????, ?? ?????? ?? Jomashop!"

Superb service

"Professional packaging, easy purchasing system, GREAT PRICES, and it arrived on time! Thank you Jomashop, I plan to purchase again soon."

2016-05-02

Right place to find a cheaper price!

"I went to the mall to see what does the real watches look like, and came back to jomashop.com to purchase, it only takes few days to receive and which is awesome! "

This review was modified by nicecat0215 on May 02 2016 09:31:51 AM

Grandiosity

"I'm not jomashop's target market really. However, their website is beautiful, checkout is delightfully simple and their customer service is top notch. The raybans I received are stunning and perfectly reflect the description. "

This review was modified by jesusjchrist on May 02 2016 09:50:13 AM

The best

"The best website for all watches , i was looking for my watch all through the websites for the best price but jomashop got the best price than any other..."

This review was modified by pawanvg on May 02 2016 09:15:16 AM

Black Burberry Large Banner Tote

"Love this Bag!! Great price and It is authentic as promised. It came very quickly. I ordered It on a Thursday night and it came on Tuesday. I'd order from them again! "

2016-05-02

Does not respond to emails!

"Sent them an email about an order and still no response after a week. Placed 5 orders with them in the past 4 weeks and they ship very fast but when it comes to communication they are lacking"

This review was modified by Kevin88277 on May 02 2016 09:18:57 AM

2016-05-02

New favorite place to buy watches!

"My husband flipped out when he opened his birthday present a couple of days ago thinking I had spent a bunch of money on his gift of the watch he'd been eyeing. So it was a double bonus when I told him I had saved so much from this website I'd discovered. :) The item is exactly what he wanted, and the price was closer to what I wanted. And they kept me informed of the shipping process, and I received it quickly, too. I'm very impressed with Jomashop! This is my new go-to site for watches, and I'll explore the site for other items, as well! "

This review was modified by pondyp on May 02 2016 08:57:04 AM

Excellent watch shop

"I have been buying watches from this people for many years and I'm always very satisfied with the service and the quality of the products the sell. Amazing fast shipment."

This review was modified by ochavea on May 02 2016 08:34:10 AM

please check your inbox

"Before I make the order, I tried to send the messages in website page, for the watches details. but none reply me. After I made the order, I also sent the email to confirm the order informations, because I think some bug about "shipping address", then I got the reply but it said already shiped. It means I dont get any help via email way. so please check the inbox in working time."

This review was modified by chenjianyi on May 02 2016 08:32:22 AM

Quick Service

"Ordered online and product arrived within a few days with free shipping. Jomashop is probably the lowest price retailer you can find."

This review was modified by huyvdo on May 02 2016 08:05:02 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.