Stores > Jomashop

"Fast shipping.Highly recommend."

This review was modified by attigyorgy on January 17 2017 12:03:09 AM

2017-01-13

A+ Jomashop!

"For quite some time I was very torn on which watch to buy and where to buy it. Due to the selection and after a lot of research on price I kept on ending back at Jomashop. I finally decided on a Breitling Superocean. To that point I had never spent this amount on a watch that I bought online, so I was very nervous. I was very happy when the watch arrived only three days after ordering it. When I saw the watch and put it on for the first time I knew I made the right choice! I've been wearing it now for a few weeks and love it! Thank you Jomashop for an amazing timepiece and great service! "

This review was modified by jcogliano24 on January 17 2017 12:02:06 AM

2017-01-13

"I bought a Tag Heuer watch for Chirstmas gift. They did really good job on shipping and that watch look really nice. I would recommend everybody should shop on Jomashop.com."

This review was modified by kay.hoang93 on January 17 2017 12:01:48 AM

2017-01-12

Great site to buy watches online at low price

"I bought 2 watches recently from jomashop and got them within a week. They look exactly same as in the pictures. Price for both watches were less compared to any other online sites. Hope they will last long. Will definitely recommend to friends."

This review was modified by Bibechana on January 17 2017 12:01:05 AM

SATISFACTORY SERVICE!!!

"My experience was superb. I ordered all the way from The Bahamas and my boyfriend was amazed of how quickly it arrived as he was excited to show off his new piece. EXCEPTIONAL service post purchase as well and a loyalty discount I'm beyond grateful that I decided to shop at Jomashop :). Keep up the good works I love great customer service because my money matters."

This review was modified by islandlexy on January 17 2017 12:00:58 AM

2017-01-12

high quality product with low price

"Great products with low prices compared to other vendors in the industry
Shipping speed is relatively fast.

This review was modified by gyyloretta on January 17 2017 12:00:52 AM

2017-01-12

Just what I was looking for

"Deal couldn't be beat. I read the reviews before placing my order and I am not disappointed. "

This review was modified by micahisaac on January 17 2017 12:00:25 AM

Emporio Armani Black Dial Black Leather Men's Watch AR1611

"I ordered a gorgeous Armani black leather men's watch from Jomashop as a Christmas present. Jomashop offered a wide array of men's watches with better pricing options than other retailers I found online. The watch arrived on time and in mint condition. "

This review was modified by Shannon19 on January 13 2017 07:45:01 PM

Outstanding Online Shopping Site

"I am very satisfied with my orders from Jomashop. They offer fast shipping, and fast processing for payments.
Tracking information is provided directly after shipping, everything is clear :)

The most important thing, I bet they offer the best prices compared to other online stores.

Thanks,

This review was modified by karim.aljawhari on January 13 2017 03:15:02 PM

Dark Mark

"Great choice. Great Website. Great Prices, Great Service - I'll be back!!"

This review was modified by markoc73 on January 13 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-01-11

best place to shop for a watch!

"Most competitive prices online, fast shipping, quality products!!!!"

This review was modified by ablaisdell32 on January 13 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-01-11

No need to search further...

"I have shopped with Jomashop on 3 occasions. They beat out other sites on prices and shipping. They even have items that you can't find in retail stores."

This review was modified by Myothernanny on January 13 2017 10:45:02 AM

Beautiful watches!!

"Loved the after Christmas sale! Got two beautiful Fossil watches and have received many complements! Love that you give a warranty and the shipping was very fast!"

This review was modified by Donnalee55 on January 13 2017 04:00:02 PM

Best there is!

"Impeccable service! They delivered before the expected date. And the product was just as advertised, in flawless condition!

Oh, and their pricing is unbeatable too!

This review was modified by MustafaA on January 13 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-01-11

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! They give you an RMA and then lie about the product!

"My husband purchased a watch for me for Christmas. He was concerned that I might not like it, so was hesitant when he spoke to Jomashop.com, but they assured him if I wasn't happy there was a 100% guaranteed refund without a restocking fee. He thought it was a no-brainer, great Michele watch, low prices and return policy that was easy and full proof. I did not like the watch and wanted to exchange for another model, but they were out of it. So we got an RMA # and returned the watch with insurance. I NEVER took the watch out of the package as I could see when I opened it that I didn't like it. We returned it just as we'd received it...literally NEVER took it out of the packaging other than to open the box and see the watch. They refused our return!
Said I'd worn the watch and now it was scratched and they couldn't resell it. I NEVER WORE THE WATCH. I NEVER took the watch out of the box so how did I scratch it when the plastic was still on the face and the band? We are going to dispute the charge through our CC company. They pulled the old bait and switch and this is how they keep their prices low I suppose. BUY from a REPUTABLE company. BUYER BEWARE with this company. So now we're out $1350! I am so upset I could scream. Customer service laughed at us when we called...yes...LAUGHED at us and said good luck getting our money back? It's our word against theirs. I am a Yelp Elite and Open Table VIP. I review companies all the time, positively because the service deserves the good reviews. TRUST ME when I tell you this is a very UNSCRUPULOUS company! Shame on you Jomashop.com for making up lies and not doing what you said you'd do when we ordered. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

This review was modified by chrissue on January 13 2017 10:15:03 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.