Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10

Great

"I bought a movado bold love it reach in two day can stop wearing it jamashop just become my favorite store"

This review was modified by Bryce08 on February 09 2016 06:14:33 PM

Super Fast!

"I have ordered few watches from Jomashop but on Amazon. This is the first time I ordered from their official website! Super-duper fast!
And package is super safe packed!
100% strongly recommended!
Price is the lowest. So. Why not?

This review was modified by J.Xyw on February 09 2016 03:47:56 PM

2016-02-09

Great watch at a great price and excellent service.

"Jomashop had the lowest price on a Seiko SNZ55 that I had been looking for. I was surprised to see such fast shipping at this price. Couldn't be happier."

Great ties, great price

"Ordered 3 Ferragamo ties at a great price
Arrived quickly in excellent condition with reasonable packaging (especially for the price)
Would buy again and will keep my eye out for future deals

This review was modified by Jordan-M on February 09 2016 11:27:30 AM

Just what I wanted!

"The watch I ordered was at a low price, so at first I was a little skeptical. However, when I received the watch it was exactly what I wanted - a nice quality fossil watch."

This review was modified by Kaylagwozdz on February 09 2016 11:27:20 AM

Absolutely No Issues

"I had read some negative reviews, but they were mainly associated with estimated shipping dates on items not in stock.
Ordered my watch (listed as in stock) and received it in two days despite being just after the major winter storm that hammered New York.
Not sure how the service could have been any better. Would definitely do business with these people again.

Outstanding Watch and Price

"Great first experience. Very nice Movado watch. I have a weakness for Movado and Tag watches. Will be back for more. Thanks. "

This review was modified by tstew66 on February 09 2016 01:40:27 PM

2016-02-09

Jomashop is one of the best companies

"This is the second time I use JS, this time I purchased a sunglasses. The price was OK, delivery was timely, and the package went through customs without a problem. Will use JS again.

Happy buyer.

"I am very happy with my purchase from Jomashop, they have large selection at very good price. I will be making more purchases in future, and I recommend Jomashop to everybody."

2016-02-09

Classic bait and switch company!

"I placed an order with them online. The order was approved from my C/C company. Jomashop cancelled my order claiming they couldn't verify the order. After speaking with them over the phone, they said that they couldn't verify my address. Any smart person can pull up my address via Google Maps or the like. I asked how can we rectify this. Jomashop said that they could finish the order if I performed a wire transfer. Classic bait and switch! They probably do that because the watches are knock offs. This way there's no re-course for the consumer. I said that I would never do that because I've never done business with you guys and I want fraud protection from my C/C company. Sales person hung up on me at that point."

This review was modified by brains7352 on February 09 2016 08:48:38 AM

2016-02-09

Best watch store I can trust.

"Before I purchased my watch from jomashop, I looked around on internet where I can find any store I can trust and give me lowest price. Finally I found jomashop and compare with another seller , jomashop gave me a good deal and I agreed buy my dream watch from them. I can't believe they shipped my watch very fast and come on time."

This review was modified by Archer007 on February 09 2016 07:05:19 AM

Exceeded my expectations!

"Extremely well priced. Super fast delivery. Came with original box, warrenty cards, etc. I will definitely do business with again. Thanks, Jomashop! "

Great Prices and Fast Shipping

"Prices were great and shipping was very fast. I will definitely be shopping at Jomashop again in the near future."

This review was modified by Lantieau3 on February 09 2016 06:58:30 AM

Highly recommended!

"Everything is according to item description! Brand new and genuine, fast delivery"

This review was modified by dentln on February 09 2016 06:50:21 AM

2016-02-09

Just in time for our anniversary!

"I purchased my wife a watch that she asked for months ago and Jomashop was there to make the moment special! Exactly what was expected and even received it ahead of the estimated delivery date! I will definitely continue to shop at Jomashop!!!"

This review was modified by nickdrag on February 09 2016 08:41:56 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.