• Jomashop Jomashop Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10

"Purchased an Oris Aquis Date and got a great deal with tier Flash Sale and additional promo code. Simply put, best selection and prices. Called and verified that the watch was indeed in stock and when it would be mailed. No problem getting customer service on the phone. Received the watch in about a week which is reasonable considering I live in Hawaii. Watch is beautiful and I would purchase from Jomashop again."

"I definetely recommend jomashop! Good prices and good brands! "

"Very excited to get my new watch here! Cheapest compared to other places and wonderful services. Thx jomashop!!!!"

"The site is easy to navigate, has an excellent selection of watches and priced competitively. There is no tax if shipped outside of NY state. Even though I've been visiting this site for years, I've only made my first purchase, a Movado 800 series recently. I do recommend them to anyone who is looking from a $10 to a $1,000,000 watch. "

"I ordered a Fossil watch. It was exactly what I was expecting at an incredible price. :) I'll definitely purchase from Jomashop again. "

"I ordered a Seiko watch from Jomashop during the promotional period where they gave a Converse watch as a free gift. The Converse watch came first, and was just fine, but when the Seiko watch came, I noticed a speck of dust stuck within the case of the watch on the inside of the crystal. As most watch collectors would know, things like these would keep bothering you forever or until you get it removed. It's not a huge deal, but just letting you guys know as that Jomashop is a grey market seller, and as such it's possible that item stocks are not perfect and are possibly returns by customers of the actual distributor, whether due to imperfections in the product or change of mind."

"Great value. Super fast shipping. Best prices online. "

"it is a very good shopping in jomashop,faster shipping."

" Very bad experience. Ordered a tommy watch month back but not shipped yet. After calling several times finally customer service says they don't even know when will the shipped and finally had to cancel my order after one month."

"This is my first time experience with JOMASHOP.
I do order not so expensive watch - but i totally satisfied

"I purchased a automatic watch that was running faster than normal. The customer service was excellent in responding to my concerns and provided a RMA quickly, and was very helpful in filling out the RMA form.
Pricing is almost impossible to beat, as is the selection of quality products.

"I am so glad I found this shop! This is my first time ordering and I couldn't be happier with the products and/or service. The site was extremely easy to use and the shipping was very timely. I will certainly be using this site in the future."

"Always on point, highly recommended."

"I fell on this website one day by mistake and ever since I have been visiting it every week, checking out the awesome sales they constantly have. I am a watch fanatic and despite the number of watches I have, I still feel like an extra one giving me time won't hurt. Jomashop has gained a customer in me. When I am looking for something casual or luxurious, Jomashop is my first stop, their watches are authentic and they constantly have sales which is awesome. My experience purchasing a watch from them was incredible and shipping and all were very effective. You should definitely check out what they have. "

"My online shopping experience with Joma was fantastic. The site is easy to us, the prices are great and the delivery was on time. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you."

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.