Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jomashop by clicking a star below.
2017-05-20

get everything you want

"fast delivery, find everything you need here and cheapest price "

2017-05-20

Defective product sent, yet the Customer pays the price

"Do yourself a favor; do not buy anything from this company.

The new watch I ordered from Jomashop arrived broken, not working at all. Customer service told me I had to take it to a local jeweler to have the battery replaced before they would accept the return. A new battery did not fix the problem, so Jomashop then provided me a return authorization. Three weeks after returning the watch I contacted Jomashop to check the status and they informed me the watch case was damaged when they received it back from me and therefore they could not accept the return. They implied it was my fault for damaging the watch. They returned to me the damaged product and offered me a 4% discount for my inconvenience.

Jomashop sends defective products and their customer service processes are aimed at avoiding returns at all costs.
Don't let this same situation happen to you.

2017-05-19

Very satisfied

"Pros:
Good customer service before purchase;
Processing and shipping orders fastly;
Original item within its original packaging;
Great discounts and deals.

Cons:
Delays or totally no answer on questions after purchase;
Missing some documentation in the package (for instanse, in my case, missing COSC certificate)

All in all, I am very satisfied with this company on my first purchase and I look through the site to order my second item.

2017-05-19

Shipping is SLOW & long wait for customer service and sales dept

"Watch seems great but shipping is SLOW and when you call customer service or sales dept you have a very long wait ."

2017-05-18

Authentic watches at an unbelievable prices.

"This was my second purchase fruition them. I would definitely recommend this website for someone who wants to get luxury watches at great discounted prices. Thanks. "

excellent

"I got my watch with good deal M15Q9626"

Great...

"I took a little to update and give a feedback in the web site...
after 2 emails I got the explanation and the good was delivered correctly..

Nice watch

"My most recent watch purchase was from Jomashop. I ordered an Invicta "Leviathon" Model 1958. The shipping was free, but just a little slow. I really like the watch and it is a genuine Invicta. The only problem is that the watch arrived with a dead battery, I had a new one put in and the watch has performed flawlessly. I was surprised to find a Leviathon that was new as it has been out of production for a while, as far as I know. The timepiece I received is a Swiss Made one and was priced unbelievably low, a nice surprise. Taking the entire experience into account, I would give the transaction a high rating."

Fossil watch fs5238

"I have purchased fossil watch fs5238.watch looks stylish,but not the band.on website we don't see any specific information regarding the band make.band looks cheap.i have another fossil watch which is 6 years old which has a good quality band when compared with this.iam not happy with the band quality,but case looks good, I hope it works fine."

MOVADO WATCH

"At first I had some doubts about this shop, after research and reading some customers reviews I made my purchase. Best experience ever, the watch was exactly as I expected, with its original boxes and labels. Just in time, and I was always able to keep track of my package. My boyfriend love his birthday present. Now I'm looking for a Tag Heuer. "

So far so good...

"So far so good, no problems with the watch I ordered and working very well. It did take a day or two longer for the order to ship and I also need to take it somewhere to get sized; but were somewhat expected. Very happy with my purchase and I will purchase again. Thank you!"

Great Deals!

"I found a great deal on high quality product. I searched all over for the best deal on Ray-Ban sunglasses. I have to say Jomashop was the best deal and the fastest shipping.
Thank you Jomashop!

2017-05-18

When i wanna buy any watchs, I think about jomashop first. Yes, good price, authentic watchs, fast shipping...Excellent Online Watchs Store

"Here's my order # M15R1650 "

2017-05-18

Great product!! Great price!!

"Shopped around for several different watches and found the best price at Jomashop.com "

excellent service

"The best website to buy watches"

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.