• Jomashop Jomashop Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

2015-07-29

"My experience was very good. I am really very satisfied with the product and your product shipment process. Will buy again."

2015-07-29

"Best shop i've ever seen. Lowest price!"

2015-07-29

"I ordered a Seiko watch from Jomashop that was priced very reasonably, chose the free shipping option, and received the watch within 2 days on a Saturday. The piece came exactly as described, so I did not need to interact with customer service at all. I will definitely consider Jomashop for future watch purchases."

2015-07-29

" I saw my watch at Macy last month & fell in love instantly! It looks very classy & manly! Sadly, the price does match with its look...995$ + tax! After that, I search online & found the exact same watch on Jomashop with an unbelievable price (590$)!!!!! NO TAX !!! Thus, I ordered it right the way! It took less than 1 week for me to receive it! Totally worth every penny! Highly recommend this store!!!! "

2015-07-29

"They provide excellent service. Even though my order stated it will take one to two weeks to ship, it arrived within less than a week. I called customer service to ask a question, and got a quick answer. I would buy from them again."

2015-07-29

"Fast shipping, product was in perfect conditions, brand new! Would buy from you guys again anytime."

2015-07-29

"Excellent price on a great watch. The watch came with everything pictured and was carefully wrapped. I couldnt be happier."

2015-07-29

"I've made a few purchases through Jomanshop, every time I do the experience is better than the last. I'm very happy with their products and service in general and would recommend it to anyone looking for great quality at unbeatable prices. I look forward to my next purchase with them and as long as their product, service and prices stay the same I have no reason to shop elsewhere. Thank you Jomashop and to everyone behind the scenes that make this company what it is, keep up the great work. "

2015-07-29

"I bought the watch for my son he loves it. He's able to track his times when me practices and completes in his track and field races. This isn't first time we purchase from Jomashop we haven't had a bad experience with them. Knock on wood."

2015-07-29

"Ordered a watch for my boyfriends birthday. Needed it next day, so I talked to one of their reps using live chat, they assured me if they recieved my order in the next 40 minutes (his words not mine) I would receive it next day. So I ordered it, paid the extra 38 dollars. Sweet, or so I thought. Noticed didn't receive a shipping notification later that night... Starting to worry, but thought I'm sure it's ok, the rep promised me it would be fine. Nope, got the notification in the the morning it was shipping and I would receive it the day after my boyfriends birthday. So now I look like a jerk with no present for my boyfriend. Contacted customer service and told them what happened asked for only 10 dollars back the difference between overnight and 2 day delivery and they said sorry your wrong and basically told me your SOL. Worst customer service ever! Do not buy from them it's not worth it if you have a problem."

2015-07-29

"It's was an easy process I got exactly what I receive for a very great price I will definitely shop here again and recommend to my family and friends I was satisfied with my order and to be honest no ones beats the prices they have on all there inventory "

2015-07-28

"Great merchant, good website, fast shipping and appropriate packaging.

Loved my watch!

Thanks"

2015-07-28

"Excellent seller. The watch was perfect and it was shipped very fast."

2015-07-28

"My second time using Jomashop to purchase a watch, I have been very satisfied with their selection, pricing, payment and shipping options. I finally purchased what I consider a high end watch (Breitling Aerospace Evo) and could not be more happy with my purchasing experience. I will not only recommend Jomashop, but I will be back again for any future watch purchases.
Thank you Jomashop! "

2015-07-28

"Shipped quickly and very satisfied with the product - Thanks."

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.