• Jomashop Jomashop Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

"Initially, I was skeptical about ordering such high value items online, but am very happy that I chose Jomashop. The express delivery came on time, and the products in perfect condition. "

"Everything worked perfectly, my only problem is with UPS because they are coming to my place without calling before and because nobody is at home when they came, I can't receive my parcel. It's very upseting. I don't remember if somebody asked my phone number, it's a pitty. ????"

"never thought there would be such a good deal on the market. Buying a DW from Canada, $80 cheaper even with shipping and tax. Gonna shop on Jomashop again. "

"Very misleading, better to go to a trust worthy store in person."

"Shipping was really fast, the watch came in a different box ( no original ) . The watch had a problem after 5 days ... waiting for help."

"Never, never buy a product from this company!!!!!! I received a Tag Heuer watch as a retirement gift and had had nothing but problems with the watch.. I called their customer service department and was told the watch was not covered under warranty because the stem had fallen off due to some sort of defect. The watch constantly stops and the time needs to be reset. I firmly believe I was sold a reconditioned watch that is now a piece of junk. If you want to waste $1500 by a watch from them. "

"Great products and super fast shipping, excellent customer service I can tell by the way how fast the product was sent and to receive it so quickly totally blew me away....great work to all staff..."

"Great shopping experience.It's my first time shopping here, the delievery was fast and the Tissot watch look nice. Will be back next time."

"I purchased a Citizen Eco-drive watch BM7251-53l from Jomashop and am very satisfied with it's beauty and quality. I owned a Citizen for 22 years and began looking for a similar style on the web this year when it became intermittent. The BM7251-53l is a bit larger than the old one due to the Eco-drive, but is actually much easier to read. I love it!
The Jomashop website is great especially when one drills down to the product details, and the price was by far the best after comparison with the usual big hitters. The delivery was really fast - ordered 8/8 and received by 8/13 with well protected packaging and in perfect condition. They do their own warranty servicing which is 5 years on this watch and compares with the manufacturer's. I will definitely return to Jomashop when looking for similar items.

"Bought a Fossil Grant Watch, they had the best price and shipped quickly."

"The shopping experience is great. Product is excellent. "

"Nice shopping experience?I got a Baume and Mercier watch at jomashop.com,the price is good. I am preparing for my second purchase in jomashop."

"Overall I was very pleased with my experience. They had competitive pricing on the item I wanted, multiple convenient payment options (including Amazon payments), reasonable shipping times, and item was what I expected. I had a couple follow-up questions and their Cust Svc was responsive and helpful. I would use them again."

" order # M1H3H7M !!!!!my husband love it! this is three time we buy from jamashop.com!"

"It was my first purchase from an online store, which is located outside of Germany or Europe. I had great concern, because of the import and customs and fees. But the whole thing was extremely easy.

The package was delivered as ordered and I could follow via USPS Mail - in Germany, the packet is automatically transferred to DHL. The tracking number is retained - you have to change for tracking only to DHL website.

My favorite clock was delivered as desired - within 7 days I had notification from the customs. Fetching was quite simple. For watches, there is only a so-called flat rate per piece at customs. This means, for watches - the fees are independent of the price of the goods. I paid 0.80 EUR.

Of course, there is the VAT - with 19% in Germany. Knowing this - there is no problem.

I have my clock - found in Jomashop - I could easily pay with MasterCard - and the clock was within 7 days delivered. Well packaged and exactly as ordered. I would not hesitate to buy again at Jomashop. And I've already recommended the store.

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.