JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"My order was handled quickly, and the watch arrived in 1 day, with free shipping and without paying for special handling. The packaging was all original from the manufacturer, in good condition."

"I ordered Michael Kors watch from Jomashop. Even though delivery to Kazakhstan was a bit long, I really like my watches! And the package was good and save. I got what I expected. "

"Fast shipping. I have no doubt as to the authenticity of the watch I purchased. Great prices. Customer service a little lacking..."

"overall satisfactionwith you"

"the watch is very good, I like it very much."

"I had a great experience with Jomashop. My order was received in a timely manner and in perfect condition. I have also received a Jomashop watch as a present and that experience was also pleasant. "

"Fast shipping real products for half the price"

"Jomashop is a good choice if you want buy watch online. The agents are very nice and helpful."

"Jomashop is extremely professional ! Not to mention there prices are great compared to retail stores . I purchased a watched for vday and got it shipped right before vday :) . Over all I am very satisfied with jomashop. "

"I made my first purchase with Jomashop by buying a Citizen eco-drive titanium watch. I received the watch in one day. I was amazed at how fast I received my watch. The watch I got is awesome. I love it. It is exactly what it was supposed to be. So far, I have zero issues. I would always buy my watches from this site. Great customer service. Thank you Jomashop."

"Best price and quick delivery. Will continue to buy from Jomashop!"

"I kept an eye on an Alpina watch I've been wanting and when Jomashop had it on sale for a fantastic price for Valentines day I pounced. Ordered it on Thursday and received it the following Tuesday...it was brand new and wrapped in plastic that it came from the factory in. I would not hesitate to order from Jomashop again....definitely exceeded my expectations."

"SPEEDY DILIVERY, BEST QUALITY, LOEWST PRICE!!

"All is OK fast and good products "

"the watch is very good,beautiful,price is so cheap"

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.