Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10

2016-07-27

Nice watch, fast shipping, and reasonable price

"This is my first purchased in jomashop and I would come back for more. "

This review was modified by PhatNguyen on July 27 2016 12:20:20 PM

2016-07-27

I recomed the jomashop and the citizen watch

"I already did a lot of orders in Jomashop. Something around twenty. I risk to say is the best place to buy luxury itens. About my new citizen, this is one I am looking for some months and I am loving it. The rubber watchband it very comfortable, the titanium case is very light and the watch is a sport model very attractive and practical with the Ecodrive technology and the altimeter and compass functions. Recomended!!"

EXCELLENT!!!!!

"Excellent customer service, the shipping was very fast, the best price, i am really happy. Great purchase!!!!!!
Thanks.

This review was modified by R.sarmiento on July 27 2016 10:47:50 AM

Dont Be A MORON

"Only a moron would go out an pay retail. Jomashop rocks give you the best prices on authentic high end watches. The ship faster than me driving to a jewelry store. The best selection out there its like having Las Vegas shopping in my office. So dont be a moron and shop at Jomashop!"

Fast Delivery

"Bought a wallet from Jomashop and it was delivered in 2 days for free. Very impressed. The price is good and so does the service. This is my first time shopping with Jomashop and certainly not the last time."

This review was modified by ivysummer on July 27 2016 10:09:49 AM

Amazing shopping website

"I bought a fossil watch in Jomashop. The product is exactly look like in website, delivery on time , great customer service. Therefore, I will introduce and strongly recomment Jomashop for my friends."

This review was modified by tamthanhhoang on July 27 2016 09:48:58 AM

Love!!!!!

"I ordered watches from jomashop, and i Love them. I will come back.

This review was modified by Heocon on July 27 2016 08:24:44 AM

2016-07-27

Gorgeous merch from a superb shop!

"Have to say my experience was fantastic! Everything from navigating the site, to placing an order, to the quick confirmation and shipping. 10/10 would buy from you again!"

This review was modified by Nomadicvar on July 27 2016 07:08:18 AM

2016-07-27

Easy ordering and fast shipping!

"Jomashop is a fantastic website that really always has the best price you can find online. Including fast delivery and quality products! Very satisfied with my recent Citizen Eco-drive watch purchase! :-)"

2016-07-27

Got me my Garmin Viosmart in a Snap!

"My other fitness band stopped working and I saw where Jomashop carried the Garmin models at a GREAT price! I ordered mine and it got to me in just a couple days. I love it and was impressed in the quick free shipping. Thank you Jomashop! "

This review was modified by gahensle on July 27 2016 06:52:40 AM

2016-07-27

Amazing site to shop for watches

"Great deal, fast shipping and easy transaction. Customer service is courteous!!!"

No complaints!!

"Ordering was easy, delivery was timely, and product was just as I expected. I look forward to ordering again in the future!!"

This review was modified by washingtonian2018 on July 27 2016 01:20:48 AM

FAST SHIPPING!

"Arrived as described. Fast Shipping!"

Quality products quality price

"Brand new customer but I have already become a repeat customer.
Fast shipping, excellent condition and at lower prices than most sellers. I will definitely be buying again. I've been looking for a reliable watch seller with prices that are reasonable for a college budget. (Obviously not all brands fit that budget but not joma's fault)

This review was modified by 12ja1234 on July 26 2016 09:20:57 PM

2016-07-26

Great service and product!

"Ordered sunglasses from jomashop and received them quickly. Product was just as described and offered at a much lower price than the competitors. Very pleased with the shopping experience."

This review was modified by slorish on July 26 2016 02:08:27 PM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.