Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

Watch collector

"Bought 4 citizen watches, good quality, smooth ordering. the only issue was with the shipping. Jomashop asked for my signature for delivery! Overall very happy and will definitely shop again and recommend the store to friends and family."

Awesome

"A very neat and clutter free JOMASHOP webpage itself is very inviting. I ordered two products and they both were delivered on time as promised and neatly packed. It is very impressive as it saved my time, going out to a store and buying the same products at higher price. I am very happy with the price, quality and the most important: The Commitment. :)"

This review was modified by CaptSurya on August 24 2016 02:52:24 PM

2016-08-24

Great Price and delviery on schedule

"I search for a best price and reputable company to buy a watch and Jomashop has great prices and long history. Website very well designed, order tracking email is very helpful. Watch arrived on schedule and I love it. Highly recommend if you are looking for Swiss authentic watch."

2016-08-24

Good service and good price

"I love my new watch, it is beautiful."

This review was modified by LanNguyen89 on August 24 2016 11:35:48 AM

Gorgeous Citizens chrono!!

"Bought Citizens chrono on sale and couldn't be more pleased. Looks like it cost $10X more and have received many complements. Jomashop is first class in its website, shipping and response. Will definitely buy more watches from them. "

Perfect purchase

"I bought a great watch for an excellent price!
100% original. Delivery was very fast.

2016-08-24

Fast shipping, best price, perfect watch

"They had so much to choose from and I preferred exactly what I want at the best price anywhere. They shipped the watch out quickly and it's perfect! The price new is still lower than used ones online."

2016-08-24

Good

"I am very satisfied with the services of Jomashop"

Excellent experience

"I had an excellent experience while using jomashop. The navigation on the website was user friendly, cost of the item reasonable and shipping super fast. I would definitely use this site again for future purchases. "

Stylish and Sweet

"I was just browsing various watch sites and came upon this beautiful Citizen Navihawk UTC which stood out like a sore thumb. It is so beautiful and one of the nicer watches I own. I own many watches at this has to rank up there as one of my favorites. I'll continue to to shop Jomashop as their service and products are excellent."

This review was modified by robertjacutin on August 24 2016 08:05:00 AM

Quality Products

"I bought a watch from Jomashop and very happy with the purchase. Jomashop is the store when you're looking for quality watches at discount prices."

This review was modified by WillN on August 24 2016 07:30:18 AM

2016-08-24

My first choice when shopping. . . .

"I have always had a very smooth experience when shopping on Jomashop.com. The prices, shipping speed , level of selection, and prompt replies to my inquiries are what keeps me coming back."

This review was modified by mdqbox on August 24 2016 07:01:08 AM

2nd and still going

"For now there is little to say and that's a good thing. We ordered and they delivered.They delivered exactly what they promised, for the price they advertised. Were it the case that all vendors did that, I would be a happy shopper. This is the second watch I have ordered from Jomashop and as with the first, it was a very good transaction. "

Nice and good

"I have given a fossil watch for order and it was really very beautiful as I got ur at a very cheaper price compared to everywhere and also the shipping was on time and packed nicely...
Awesome work form Jomashop and I also recommend everyone to use it..customer service was also very good

Thanks

This review was modified by Rahulpotuganti on August 24 2016 06:34:44 AM

2016-08-23

Happy!

"That will be more happy if Jomashop offer more discount products to customers.

This review was modified by TongNgocQuang on August 23 2016 09:00:13 PM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.