JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

"I like Jomashop very much. They gave us more discounts and provided satisfied services. It was efficient. I will return next time."

"This is a very good place, I have been here to help the family to buy a watch like. Really good ~"

"Service and quality is very good, this is a very pleasant shopping,watch is very beautiful.it also very affordable price, I will buy again."

"Not yet receive the watch I bought due to the product need to be transfered back to China, this would take quite a long time, so I can only comment after receiving it and hope this's gonna be a wonderful shopping."

"They had a great selection of watches and at prices that made our decision to buy easy. "

"I really enjoy browsing the site. Great selection on brands and styles. Excellent priced. Fast delivery. I bought this for a gift for my nephew and he love it and also did I. Looking forward to continue buying from you in the future =)"

"My experience has been nothing short of Extraordinary! The quality exceeded my expectations. The pricing was well within my budget. And, it made Mother's Day a memorable experience!

Thank you so much!

"I purchased a Seiko watch M1A7192. The shipping was fast. The product was new in the box and priced on the low side. This was my 4th purchase. Thxs jomashop. "

"I got a Tissot Titanium watch for my father in-law. Also I found a coupon for $20. The price was better than other retailers. Jomashop claims that their watches are brand new and with serial numbers. It looks like this is true. Somewhere I read that their products are grey market aka not for the US market. Who cares? Jomashop give the same warranty as the others. On Tissot there's 2 year warranty regardless of where you buy it. So why buy elsewhere if the price is lower at Jomashop?"

"i love jomashop! good service!!!"

"My order was shipped very quickly and my watch works perfectly. Thanks!"

"Fast shipping . This is my third times that I shop with Jomashop and I will continuing to do so in the future as well. Excellent product . I'm really happy as well as my sister 's family. They really love it.

"I've made two separate purchases of Baume et Mercier timepieces and both transactions were flawless. Shipping was fast and pricing was the best anywhere.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

"Beautiful watch!!! Lowest price, fast shipping!!! Excellent!!!"

"I made a purchase for a Hamilton watch as a gift for my dad from Jomashop. Despite a few negative customer ratings, the watch arrived as expected. Will definitely go back to Jomashop when I intend to get another watch."

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,836 merchant members.