• Jomashop Jomashop Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10

"I order more than 10 times. Fast shipping. Great price!"

"Fast service and the watch's quality is as expected!
Will purchase from Jomaship in the future again.

"I bought two Skagens, both brand new for a great price. I look forward to buying from Jomashop again."

"Ordered a Citizen Watch as a gift for my son who was graduating from the Air Force basic training. The watch arrived quickly and was absolutely beautiful."

"Best price and quick shipping, Will buy again"

"the first time go shopping at Jomashop.
I fell so good,please Increase product variety, improve delivery speed.

"Competitive prices, excellent description and speedy shipment.
I am very satisfied with my purchase!!!

"Jomashop is a great online store website for buying watches, I love this online store, they ship fast and great product , plus cheap as well....I will come back with them in the future if i need a new watches.....
Thank you so much Jomashop for great services...

"Good product! Fast shipping! 100% satisfaction"

"Purchased a MK bay.
Fast shipping of the product and delivered quickly as well.
The product received with proper packaging and in perfect condition.
The price of the product is also the cheapest legit one I could find.

"This is a customer from china.That's my first time shopping from Jomashop.
Every step was perfect.Thank you very much.
I hope the MK handbag should be more and more,because my wife love it.

"very good products to a very good price, the service is perfect, I baught watches and all is perfect."

"The price was amazing, baught my watch with half price of my country (Thanks Jomashop). Shipped to me very fast, Simply I am recommening it to all my freinds. It was really fun shopping with them. "

"I ordered a watch for my stepson.I recieved confirmation from ups that the package was delivered and left on his front door.
When I didn't hear from him 2 days later I asked if a package was received and he
said no . I called Jomashop whin said they would start an investigation. In the meantime I ordered a new watch just so it will get there before my stEpson birthday July 4th. The representative said it should be shipped within 3 days.
It's been a week already and I haven't had any notifications so I called joma shop today to be told the item is out of stock . Why was I not notified when I placed the second order?
Especially knowing I was concerned about the time frame. The representative came back on the phone amd said it's being drop shupped tomorrow. We will see what happens.
The original order is still under investigation
I am not having a very good first experience with Jomashop.

""Purchased a Travel Tote as a gift. It arrived quickly and was even more beautiful in person than the photo. The price was a great discount too! Very happy with my purchase and would purchase again! " "

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.