Stores > Jomashop

Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

2016-12-04

Poor service 3 out of 4 times

"I ordered 4 watches from Jomashop.

Once, the watch was 2 days late, and missed the friend visisting the USA to receive it. (the customer srvice told me It would get there on time, since I called them befor ethe order to make sure)
Another time, they forget the extra straps that was supposed to come with the watch.

And last time, They shipped a QUARTZ movement watch instead an automatic watch, trying to scam me it was automatic.
Not fair business conduct.
Once you operate in the grey market of watches, at least try to serve your customers right.

This review was modified by throli on December 04 2016 03:09:05 AM

2016-12-02

Flawless timepiece.

"I recently got a watch from Jomashop. I got "Only The Brave" by Diesel. It showed up without a hiccup or even a mark at all."

This review was modified by Mschulz26 on December 02 2016 01:47:41 PM

2016-12-02

The place to "watch"

"Great experience - catalog is impressive, great prices and really fast shipping,
Would recommend to anyone who wants to buy a watch.

2016-12-01

On the other side of the water

"First time for me from Holland. Great watch, and very good price... Delivery was perfect only the Dutch taxman came over to collect... Kind a surprise, But still a very good price for this watch on this side of the water... Saving money to buy the next one..."

This review was modified by Perry013 on December 01 2016 09:55:13 PM

Truly impressive

"I have received the product on time. This is the first gift with my first salary given to my husband and he is unconditionally happy after looking at it. This is the best thing i gave to my husband till date. Thanks for giving away products at reasonable prices and with very good collection"

This review was modified by Sowmyabhinay on December 01 2016 08:00:44 PM

2016-12-01

Price is right, customer service so so

"The Citizen watch I got for my dad is wonderful and the price was amazing. However, since Jomashop isn't a registered reseller I couldn't register it for 5-year warranty with Citizen. I reached to Jomashop to try to figure out what to do twice. Nothing back. Hence the reduction of 1 star."

Good price bad service

"I ordered a Movado watch, the price was good. Was told I'd receive price tags and the serial number with it. Didn't get either so I called and the representative was very rude. Simply told me "sometimes there are no tags" and "the serial number is on the back of the watch". After repeating what she told me 2 more times, just says she can get me a manager."

This review was modified by hugoc88 on December 01 2016 04:00:03 PM

Great deal!

"Very happy with the price, the speedy shipping and the handling of the package."

2016-12-01

Excellent prices. Quality products.

"I was going to purchase my watch on Amazon because of their great service and typically competitive prices. But a google app pointed me towards Jomashop which beat amazon. A 150.00 watch on amazon ended up being sold at Jomashop for 104.00. I was concerned about service, warranty or if it was even legit. But transition went smoothly. Watch is new, excellent quality and they replaced manufacturers warranty with their own 5 year warranty. Shipping was fast with tracking. Everything went smoothly. I'll shop here again."

2016-12-01

Love my Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch!

"Great watch for a great price."

2016-12-01

What a vast selection at Jomashop

"My 15 year old wanted a class ring but we convinced him it wouldn't be worn past graduation. Since he has worn a watch almost daily for years, I took him to the local jewelry stores to try some on. He decided on a size, color and features but didn't find "the one". He was excided to find the perfect Swiss timepiece at Jomashop and I was comforted to see I could pay with my Amazon account. We received it sooner than expected and brand new just as advertised."

This review was modified by Movado2016 on December 01 2016 11:09:16 AM

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING PARADISE

"This is THE online shopping site. Jomashop.com has The best deals, best inventory, fastest shipping, and your satisfaction is guaranteed. I saved hundreds of dollars on my last order. This was not a discontinued clearance item. It was current, new and backed by their own 2 year guarantee. Be confident in knowing you will be glad you bought it here."

This review was modified by Cdarrinford on December 01 2016 11:03:39 AM

Great company!

"I was searching for a specific watch to buy my boyfriend for Christmas. Jomashop had the best price I could find and delivered the item quickly without and hassles or problems. The item is just as I expected and shipping quality was great. Good, honest company that I would definitely shop at again. "

Great job

" I ordered a pair of Ray-Ban's for my nephew for Christmas. They were much less than any other website. Shipping was quick. I got them within a week. Can't wait to see his face when he gets them. "

MY WATCH IS IN LOST AND FOUND

"I order my movado watch on November 17 and today is December 1 and my watch is still no where to to be found. UPS say they drop it off on November 25 and left it on my front door. When I got home from work the package is nowhere to be found so I call jomashop and found out she gat they close on the weekends so I have to wait tell Monday to call them back. In the meantime I sent them 3 emails regarding the matter but I didn't aspect after waiting for three day the email they sent back to me regarding the matter is just the UPS tracking # and say you can find your package here. So I get jomashop a call and it take me over 5 try to get a hold of a customer service after getting hold of one I ask her what happened to my watch and why did UPS just leave my watch that worth over 1k just in front of the house and why is don't require a signature for the package like every other thing that I order from different websites where the item value is more then 500. She told me that UPS only requires a signature only for item more then 1k so my watch didn't fall into that group cause I pay less the a 1k for it and she will put in a lost packaged investigation with USP and will take 10 day and tell me to wait then she just hang up. At first I ok with what she say but when I think about it the things don't make sense just because I got on the watch on a sale it doesn't mean the watch worth less then 1k the normal price for the watch is over 1k so don't it still need an signature. But get I won't found out until 10 day of waiting. If you going to order anything for jomashop make sure they require a signature on delivery cause is not a cheap item that you order even if you got it on a sale."

This review was modified by Bvan209 on December 01 2016 07:31:45 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.