Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

"I bought 4 new watches from Jomashop and one of them was broken, they did not refund me nor allowed me to return the watch. Never buying from them again."

This review was modified by janbcnadvisors on November 22 2015 02:41:27 PM

"Assortiment is very large. All watches are original . Thank the store for quick delivery . I recommend to all my friends . Each week new sales ) )"

"Very fast shipping, even to remote countries, considerate customer service. I will definitely come back for my next watch!"

"Perfect condition, delivered right on time, cheap price.
I recommend Jomashop with my confidence.

"The good:
I received a great price on the watch I purchased.

The bad:
The watch arrived damaged and I had to wait over a week to receive a replacement through the RMA process even though I paid for overnight shipping on the original order. I wanted the watch the next day, not a week later. Purchased item was Tag Heuer Formula 1 Automatic White Dial Stainless Steel Men's Watch WAZ2114.BA0875.

This review was modified by thomapn04 on November 20 2015 08:36:01 AM

I am extremely satisfied by the quality and fastest delivery of the fossil watch which is also the cheapest available on Jomashop if you compare with other sellers. I love Jomashop! :)

This review was modified by tripxoom on November 19 2015 08:58:52 PM

"Have not received my order."

This review was modified by Chino787 on November 19 2015 02:35:11 PM

"Overall, I'm very satisfied with the shopping experience with Jomashop. Good points: the ordered item was quickly shipped on the exact date when I made the order, which I was very happy about; the product quality is really good and nicely packaged. The only reason for me to give a 4-star rate to customer service is that I asked a question about how long the bag's should strap was before I made the purchase, but never got the reply. I asked the same question via on-line chat, email, and product Q&A section, the agent on-line told me he need to ask the warehouse, and I waited 30 minutes online without getting an answer. Then he said he would send me an email when he got the answer, but not a word since then. I made the purchase at last anyway, satisfied with the product itself and shipping speed, but not the customer service, the agent is friendly though, not helpful enough."

This review was modified by Wenny7 on November 19 2015 10:33:45 AM

"I bought a Seiko Sea Urchin as a gift for my brother, being a watch snob I knew that Seiko was quality but I was a bit hesitant at the price point. Shipping was fast and the check out process was painless and to my surprise, the watch exceed my expectations in every way possible. Seiko is as good as any Swiss company but at a very affordable price which doesn't compromise quality.

I would recomend JomaShop for anyone looking for the best deal out there and a speedy process. Will buy again and will buy from JomaShop again.

This review was modified by DiegoSa on November 19 2015 10:28:13 AM

"I had been looking for a representative model of a Phillip Stein watch for my collection. We see fine watches as we cruise the Caribbean ports each year. This brand of watch is highly advertised by ship's sales persons and has become strongly supported by many entertainers worldwide. It was suggested that I research my desired watch on the internet and was also informed that a site, JOMASHOP, sells fine watches at an affordable price. I selected the watch that I desired, had it shipped, and now agree that JOMASHOP provides great value for an reasonable price. i now have found a valuable site to research any future additions to my watch collection. F. Harris"

This review was modified by FredHarris on November 19 2015 09:07:45 AM

"Great selection, great prices, quick delivery, #1 place for watch shopping. "

This review was modified by Tal_urbach on November 19 2015 09:02:20 AM

"I got a lot emails from Jomashop after my order of a Hamilton watch. The emails showed every step of the processing of the order,such as billing confirmation and shipping details. I feel safe :-) "

This review was modified by yang370103 on November 19 2015 08:44:46 AM

"Great company to deal with. Offer great prices and shipping was fast. "

This review was modified by Sopana on November 19 2015 07:21:40 AM

"I was a bit skeptical at first so I waited maybe a year before making my first purchase. However, after thorough research, I found Joma to be very reputable. Customer Service was superb!! I needed a bit of help and the rep was very helpful and knowledgeable. I will continue to shop with Joma for sure."

This review was modified by Nikki_M on November 19 2015 07:18:06 AM

I was very satisfied. My watch was cheaper then everywhere else and the shipping was super fast, I ordered on a Friday and received on Monday. Watch was beautiful. Would certainly order here again.

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.