Stores > Jomashop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10

2016-05-23

Great deals and fast shipping

"If you are looking for great watch deals this is the place. The shipping is fast and what you see in the website is what you get. Keep up the good work Jomashop"

This review was modified by BobbieAltankov on May 23 2016 04:42:38 AM

loved mk rose gold

"Arrived perfect! arrived quick, and was so cheap in other stores was more expensive."

2016-05-22

"I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH JOMASHOP "

This review was modified by Pau91 on May 22 2016 09:41:09 AM

Excellent

"I recently bought a watch which I dreamt of to having it for a long time in cheaper price
Excellent watch - Tag Heuer caz 1010 BA 8542-
Shipping was on time
I strongly recommended most of my friends to buy any luxury watches from jomashop

Great Buy

"Absolutely love my new purse. It was a Mothers Day gift from my wonderful husband. $130 & my daughter has the same one but paid about $100 more. It was delivered in less than 4 days & was packaged great. I couldn't be happier. Well most definitely be shopping with Jomashop again....getting a wallet. "

This review was modified by JohnnaFleming on May 22 2016 05:08:19 AM

CHIEN HONG HO

"Authentic Watches, Fast Shipping"

This review was modified by CHIENHONGHO on May 20 2016 04:52:37 PM

2016-05-20

great price, lighting fast shipping

"Bought my casio gw rangeman from jomashop and they had the best price and shipping was extremely fast, will definitely buy from again, thanks jomashop. "

This review was modified by zxripper on May 20 2016 03:58:17 PM

Nick of time

"Purchased a watch for my son's high school graduation, it was fast and easy to use site, and received the watch just in time for week of graduation perfect! will definely use site again"

This review was modified by Cassielee on May 20 2016 08:46:50 AM

2016-05-20

Been waiting for 2 weeks.

"I ordered a watch about two weeks ago and they sent me a nice container with no watch in it. I'm still waiting for my refund from my first order. It's been about 3 weeks for that. And their currently filing a claim for the empty container incident. If it was possible I'd give them a negative 5 stars. "

This review was modified by Juliorivera94x on May 20 2016 02:06:55 AM

2016-05-19

World class service with my world cup watch

"Thanks to the sales staff at jomashop for being so willing to work with me and match a competitor's price. While I understand that this is not necessarily their policy, they did right by me, and the product arrived quickly and in pristine condition. I would definitely recommend this seller."

This review was modified by Hawgs on May 19 2016 07:32:28 PM

Improvement needed!

"It's a little complicated for editing the order, first time, I ordered but found wrong mailing address, they told me to cancel and reorder, a little anxious about the refund, but no matter what, good experience in this web shop! Nice product, even I didn't get it, my friend told me... "

This review was modified by laimychan on May 19 2016 06:09:53 PM

very good service

"Speed delivery and good item. Very good good!!"

Amazing deals!

"Very fairly priced merchandise and ridiculously fast shipping - I ordered my watch @ 7AM, it was already on its way at 12PM that day. Definitely a one satisfied customer who will come back to shop very soon!"

This review was modified by olgafayn on May 19 2016 11:17:59 AM

2016-05-19

If you want it Jomashop has it

"I was trying to find a watch to gift to my mom on mothers day, looking on different websites I stumbled upon Jomashop. Believe me they had the best collection of luxury watches for reasonably cheap and affordable price. I was really glad I shopped with Jomashop and I definitely would recommend everyone to at least look at the product they have for you at least once."

This review was modified by shreyass007 on May 19 2016 10:26:17 AM

100% Recommended...Excellent Products

"Jomashop is the best watch shop in the world, thank you for existing"

This review was modified by carolinacarmona on May 19 2016 09:36:59 AM

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.