JomashopCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10

"Great product. Exactly what I was looking for. Timely delivery. Easy ordering process. "

"Awesome watch! no issues."

"Just purchased a watch. Quick and great quality service! Will sure buy again from jomashop.com."

"Great overall experience. A+ BBB rating and fast shipping. Product was new in the box and they matched the original watch maker warranty of five years. Very pleased with everything and would definitely by here again if I need another quality watch."

"I have purchased several watches from Joma Shop now and I am very satisfied with their service and the products. I have had no issues or problems whatsoever. I would highly recommend them for amazing prices on watches."

"I really love how accurate it was. They protected the purse as much as they could. The shipping was fast too! I love how their prices beat the retail. I would recommend them. I will come back for more!"

"Finances have been tough this year. Promised my son for his birthday & holiday last yr I would try & make up to him. Purchasing the watch from Joma I was able to give him what he wanted for 2 years. Thx"

"Purchased two watches from this site, both with great discounts. They shipped quickly and the quality was excellant. I will definitely use this site again. Watches were genuine as was the packaging. Great site. "

"I love watches I wish I had known about this site earlier I would have bought my watches here. I bought a watch here for my wife and she loved it fast shipping and a very good product thanks, I will continue to do business with you guys. "

"My daughter purchased a watch from Jomashop for her boyfriend. It arrived as promised and in good condition. Won't know if there are any problems until after Christmas."

"excellent! and very fast, such a good offer"

"Great customer service. Timely delivery. Competitive prices."

"Great prices, lightning fast shipping, and great customer service. Jomashop is a great place to shop!"

"Misleading return policy, I was told I'd get free shipping but was charged close to $50. It also took much longer to get the watch than they said it would."

"Shipped fast and the product is amazing! Can't wait to see my boyfriends face on Christmas! "

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.