Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jomashop by clicking a star below.
2017-08-19

Great price

"Great price on the item purchased. I looked it out in several websites, but here it was the most nice price. Thanks JOMASHOP. "

2017-08-19

Good

"Good products, shipping on time. I like this shop"

2017-08-18

Terrible customer service

"Long hold times and terrrible customer service. I waited to talk to customer service and then they immediately put me on another hold. All I wanted to do was order watches online and get them delivered. Jomashop customer service thinks you should have to call them and wait 15 min to ask them to give you the option to pick up at a customer service center. Why wouldn't they just give you that option to start? I'll take my business elsewhere going forward."

Great thanks!

"Hi ! I bought Ray Ban sunglasses RB8317CH0035J58 at Jomashop order # M16C6535 for 50% of the retail price. There was no problem with placing the order and payment. After reading several reviews and complaints about long delivery I expected to get my purchase in a period not less than 3-4 weeks. Can you imagine I got my purchase in 10 days here in Moscow? It's the very fast delivery taking into account the distance. 10 days and 50% of the price. I'm going to recommend this shop to all my acquainted people and friends. Thank you so much! "

Jomashop

"Jomashop had great pricing and no hassle! Very satisfied. "

Great shopping page

"My watch came really fast and i love it and beside it half of the retail place"

excelente compra

"excelente vendedor , muy buena variedad de productos y servicio de primera calidad . entrego en la fecha y forma comprometida
lo recomiendo y seguiré siendo cliente

Professional site

"My good are stucked at the customs, i live in Belgium. Jomashop provided me clear information. It is not their fault that i have to wait a little longer."

2017-08-17

Excellent quality products at a reasonable price!

"I got a RayBan clubmaster from Jomashop while they were on sale. Saved me so much than having it bought from the mall. Delivery was on point and service was excellent. Transaction went smoothly. Would definitely buy more from them and recommend to friends and family. L"

PERFECT

"good Price, fast shippin, perfect shop experience"

2017-08-17

Great service, very communicative and helpful customer service

"I received my watch in good time and had several queries about it. The person dealing with my query was very helpful and made usre I was entirely satisfied"

Excellent service

"I ordered a Citizens Ecodrive watch at a great discount price and it was delivered to me in good condition. Delivery service was excellent. I was also very pleased with the quality of the watch. Thanks Jomashop.
Grace.

He Enjoys Watches!

"Really great. Fast with the processing and shipping. Received my watch earlier than expected. Great birthday gift for myself. "

Excellent

"I will definitely buy from them again I received my new watch in less than 1 week (international order) "

Nice experience

"Easy to navigate the website and pleasant shopping experience. Will buy from Jomashop again. "

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.