Stores > JomaDeals / JomaShop.com

• Address: 140 58th street Unit 3A
    • Contact: orders@jomashop.com
    • Phone: 212-924-9925
    • Customer Support: 877-834-1434
    • Business Hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST
    • Fax: 212-924-3108

Voice your opinion! Review JomaDeals / JomaShop.com by clicking a star below.
2014-05-27

"As of now, I am vary satisfied with Jomashops. I have bought a watch a couple of weeks ago and it was good price and I am looking forward to find another big deal with better price. thanks a lot."

2014-05-26

"I‘m a Chinese customer,I had shopped in JomaShop for several times.JomaShop is a great website that I almost visit every day! You will find lots of surprises there if you are a fan of watches. I like it very much as soon as many friend of me in our country."

2014-04-14

"Better than honest prices, good products and fast delivery. what else to say?

2014-04-03

"Very good,Enthusiasm?there have rich product,and lower price."

2014-03-17

"I ordered an Invicta Signature II Chronograph from the deal of the day special. The watch got to my house a day early well packaged in flawless condition in the original box and all the paperwork as it should.(since they only sell new watches) Registering it for warranty was a breeze. The watch itself is great just put a NATO on it, though it was tricky because it has two springbars on each side."

2014-03-11

"Least expensive product. Fast and good service. I will keep shopping"

2014-03-03

"Good service and fast delivery. Came in good condition. "

2014-02-25

"All in all, everything is good."

2014-02-20

"Excellent customer service, excellent deal, and very fast shipping. They already have my repeat business on a couple of other watches. I will definitely be a repeat customer for now and future purchases. Highly recommended seller."

2014-02-09

"JomaDeals didn't disappoint. It's a beautiful watch.It was exactly as I expected it to be. I am very happy to make the order in Jomadeals/Jomashop.com."

2014-01-31

"Purchased a beautiful Pulsar timepiece and I was looking forward to getting it as soon as possible; JomaDeals didn't disappoint. The watch arrived, was exactly as I expected it to be. Shipping didn't take as long as I had imagined and packaging was outstanding. I've been a loyal customer for some time and I'll continue to shout out to any who'll listen . . . "You won't beat this place for quality and efficiency"."

2014-01-28

"great to deal with had no problems at all a+"

2014-01-26

"Fast shipping, Enjoy my Skyhawk every day."

2014-01-15

"Bought a watch from this seller. Very nice product and good experience. "

2014-01-15

"The policy at Jomashop really do not favor customers, seems that they only just want to sell merchandise to you and make it very difficult to return.
It took me over 20 minutes each time to get hold of a representative. Two representatives promised me to call me back, but never did. The receipt in the package is for a different customer. I used my shop runner account for the shipping and returning, but they would not give me the full refund even though shop runner paid the shipping, this is very frustrating, what is the purpose for having the shop runner. The best way to handle this is just call the credit card company which help you to argue with them. Having said that, representatives are not bad, management people who run the store are tricky and made bad policy, well you just turned down a returning customer.
I will never come back to this store anymore, not worth it...It is a shame to see such high rating given to this online store, I was planning to buy a $2,000 dollar watch, well, no more business with this store, bye...

Share JomaDeals / JomaShop.com's store rating

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a merchant member
JomaDeals / JomaShop.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.