Stores > JomaDeals / JomaShop.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review JomaDeals / JomaShop.com by clicking a star below.
2015-02-10

"great product, fast deliver and very happy with my new watch, also great deal"

2014-12-30

"Easy to order, shipped right away , product exactly as ordered, what could be better !!"

2014-11-17

"Very good service, price was great and got next day delivery even though I didn't ask for it :)"

2014-10-26

"i own about 25 watches, and all of them were bought through jomashop or jomadeals. i just love this company it great!"

2014-10-23

"Thank you for all
For my watches
For my wife watches
For my son watches
and for super DKNY hobo with fantastic small price)))

You are the best!

2014-10-23

"JomaDeals has some of the very best deals with quality products and great selections. They ship their products in a timely manner. I got a Seiko men's chronograph red dial watch at a great price. It looks great and keeps great time. I highly recommend JomaDeals as I have been shopping with them for many years."

2014-10-06

"Excellent service and delivery right on time. Easy to use site. Great value for the gift I purchased. I will use this site again because they are very competitive with other resellers. My order was shipped as promised and paid for."

2014-09-25

"Outstanding, I bought a Frederique Constant super-slim watch. I love the product, and the order was very easy to place"

2014-09-09

"Very good products, especially prices are very good, I am very pleased with you."

2014-07-30

"It is really good deal offered by the daily website., and the shipping is fast."

2014-07-16

"I purchased a watch from Jomadeals (Philip Stein) and am very satisfied with my purchase. The description was accurate, the pricing VERY competitive and shipping fast. I would do business with Jomadeals again."

2014-06-24

"JomaDeals offers Baume Mercer watches at the world best price ever. The product has the excellent luxury black color matched with black strap. Non see through back models are stronger at water than skeleton back models are. To protect ETA 7750 movement, non see through back models are recommended. I hope to buy the different color of capeland model here at Jomashop or Jomadeals. "

2014-06-23

"Outstanding, We love the product what we got and the order was very easy to place.

You are best,

2014-06-19

"I have purchased several watches from JomaShop and JomaDeals. Undoubtedly a great experience. Customer service is prompt and the watches arrive in pristine condition.

Prices are also very competitive. I tend to waste a lot of time at Ruelala, Hautelook, Gilt, Myhabit, Amazon, WorldofWatches, The Watchery, etc., but JomaShop usually ends up being the better deal.

2014-06-16

"Purchased Ray Ban Wayfarer Tortoise Sunglasses for my granddaughter. She loves them. Great price and fast shipping. I have also purchased several watches from Joma in the past and always been satisfied. Will most definitely buy again."

Share JomaDeals / JomaShop.com's store rating

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a merchant member
JomaDeals / JomaShop.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.