Stores > JomaDeals / JomaShop.com

877-834-1434

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review JomaDeals / JomaShop.com by clicking a star below.
2015-04-13

"Timely arrival. Very prompt response to queries"

2015-03-10

"I purchased a Hamilton X Mach Chronograph from Jomashop.com in Jan. 2012. This was my first big boy watch and cost me about $1,200.

I babied this watch, but after three years one of the chronograph hands fell off. This should never happen to a watch of this caliber.

I felt like I got a lemon.

The watch did come with a 2-year warranty and, initially, I was told that Jomashop would not cover the repair because it was outside the 2 year warranty.

This is a automatic watch - it has many moving parts and opening it or finding parts is expensive and time consuming.

I went out to get estimates at local repair shops where I live. The average estimate was about $400 to $500, maybe more if parts had to be ordered.

I called Jomashop again, and they were kind enough to fix this repair despite being out of warranty. They did their investigation and realized it did not sustain damage from being dropped. They then went ahead and began the repair process.

It cost about $70 to ship it to them as insurance is expensive. The item was sent for repair on Oct. 27, 2014. I received it Jan. 25, 2015.

Yet the watch was still not fixed when I received it nearly 14 weeks later.

Two of the chronograph hands were off and could not be reset.

I had to send it out again.

This time, they paid for shipping. The watch was sent Jan. 30, 2015 and I received it back March 9th, 2015.

On customer service:

If you speak to a regular customer service rep, you will likely be displeased. However, if you speak to a customer specialist - like a manager - they will take the extra step to answer your questions.

If customer service isn't helping you, kindly ask to speak to a supervisor.

Other thoughts:

I often wonder if Jomashop is able to sell watches at the prices they offer because watch manufactures sell them watches that didn't make it past their standard level. Just a thought.

Also, being denied the first time for a repair - for an issue that should really never happen to a watch of this caliber - was gut wrenching. Should I spend $500 to repair a watch I spent $1,200 on? It's a tough question.

Would I buy from Jomashop again? I really don't think so. I wonder if the watches they sell are ones that aren't up to the standards of the watch makers who produce them. If nothing ever happened to the watch, then yes, I would likely buy from Jomashop again.

I plan on getting another big boy watch in the future - a nice Omega or Tag - but I'm going to do what most people say after they buy their first watch online: "I'm going to purchase it at the store this time."

2015-02-16

"Good experience. Great price on beautiful watch. Completely authentic. Will by from them again. "

2015-02-10

"great product, fast deliver and very happy with my new watch, also great deal"

2014-12-30

"Easy to order, shipped right away , product exactly as ordered, what could be better !!"

2014-11-17

"Very good service, price was great and got next day delivery even though I didn't ask for it :)"

2014-10-26

"i own about 25 watches, and all of them were bought through jomashop or jomadeals. i just love this company it great!"

2014-10-23

"Thank you for all
For my watches
For my wife watches
For my son watches
and for super DKNY hobo with fantastic small price)))

You are the best!

2014-10-23

"JomaDeals has some of the very best deals with quality products and great selections. They ship their products in a timely manner. I got a Seiko men's chronograph red dial watch at a great price. It looks great and keeps great time. I highly recommend JomaDeals as I have been shopping with them for many years."

2014-10-06

"Excellent service and delivery right on time. Easy to use site. Great value for the gift I purchased. I will use this site again because they are very competitive with other resellers. My order was shipped as promised and paid for."

2014-09-25

"Outstanding, I bought a Frederique Constant super-slim watch. I love the product, and the order was very easy to place"

2014-09-09

"Very good products, especially prices are very good, I am very pleased with you."

2014-07-30

"It is really good deal offered by the daily website., and the shipping is fast."

2014-07-16

"I purchased a watch from Jomadeals (Philip Stein) and am very satisfied with my purchase. The description was accurate, the pricing VERY competitive and shipping fast. I would do business with Jomadeals again."

2014-06-24

"JomaDeals offers Baume Mercer watches at the world best price ever. The product has the excellent luxury black color matched with black strap. Non see through back models are stronger at water than skeleton back models are. To protect ETA 7750 movement, non see through back models are recommended. I hope to buy the different color of capeland model here at Jomashop or Jomadeals. "

Share JomaDeals / JomaShop.com's store rating

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a merchant member
JomaDeals / JomaShop.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.