Stores > JomaDeals / JomaShop.com

• Address: 140 58th street Unit 3A
    • Contact: orders@jomashop.com
    • Phone: 212-924-9925
    • Customer Support: 877-834-1434
    • Business Hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST
    • Fax: 212-924-3108

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

What is this?

2016-04-07

got what i wanted

"I wanted some fancy watches for my marriage and got both of them at affordable price. I love it."

This review was modified by Nishant55 on April 07 2016 12:14:06 PM

2016-03-15

Got the best deal online!

"Bought my Michael Kors watch at a very affordable price. Now I can collect watches without burning my budget..."

2016-02-04

New Year...New Me!!!

"I've been wanting a fitbit, but they, on every other website, just to expensive. Now I can keep track of my recommended 1o,ooo steps per day, without breaking my wallet."

2016-02-03

Great product and delivery

"I'm a new customer here, but I'm very satisfied with the price and delivery and customer srrvice from Joma Shop. Highly recommend this website for new visitors."

This review was modified by win0463 on February 03 2016 06:58:21 AM

2016-01-26

Superb

"I received the authentic watch days before the expected date. I'm very pleased with my purchase and has been telling others about the website. I only wish that I could use the $20 coupon for $300 or over purchase that Joma sent me, per customer rep on a chat, I couldn't used the coupon on the watches that I wanted to buy as gift for relatives."

2016-01-01

"Good service, very good prices. Keep up the good work!"

This review was modified by Mahmut.enes on January 01 2016 09:32:19 AM

2015-12-30

"Great service, great products, great deal. Would buy again. "

2015-12-14

"Great prices, speedy delivery in a properly packed package. Will shop here again."

2015-12-14

"But with confidence. Authentic merchandise, watch came with all accessories, serial number intact, new watch, not pre owned.
These guys are the best, saved me nearly a thousand dollars in tax and avioded paying retail for a watch most brick and motar stores will not discount.

This review was modified by Buddychrist on December 14 2015 07:48:52 AM

2015-11-11

"I like jomashop because it ' s the cheapest web to sale watches so the quality is the best, too"

This review was modified by Cucle on November 13 2015 08:11:01 AM

2015-08-10

"great shopping experience and fast shipping."

2015-07-14

"Rceived very prompt and great service - and fantastic price compared to other sites, including Amazon and Ebay. My husband loves the watch."

2015-05-24

"After 20 days, I finally received the watch I bought. Everything looks good, but inside the watch dial plate glass cover, right on top of number 10, a stain which can't be removed unless you open the glass cover makes me unsatisfied. "

2015-04-13

"Timely arrival. Very prompt response to queries"

2015-03-10

"I purchased a Hamilton X Mach Chronograph from Jomashop.com in Jan. 2012. This was my first big boy watch and cost me about $1,200.

I babied this watch, but after three years one of the chronograph hands fell off. This should never happen to a watch of this caliber.

I felt like I got a lemon.

The watch did come with a 2-year warranty and, initially, I was told that Jomashop would not cover the repair because it was outside the 2 year warranty.

This is a automatic watch - it has many moving parts and opening it or finding parts is expensive and time consuming.

I went out to get estimates at local repair shops where I live. The average estimate was about $400 to $500, maybe more if parts had to be ordered.

I called Jomashop again, and they were kind enough to fix this repair despite being out of warranty. They did their investigation and realized it did not sustain damage from being dropped. They then went ahead and began the repair process.

It cost about $70 to ship it to them as insurance is expensive. The item was sent for repair on Oct. 27, 2014. I received it Jan. 25, 2015.

Yet the watch was still not fixed when I received it nearly 14 weeks later.

Two of the chronograph hands were off and could not be reset.

I had to send it out again.

This time, they paid for shipping. The watch was sent Jan. 30, 2015 and I received it back March 9th, 2015.

On customer service:

If you speak to a regular customer service rep, you will likely be displeased. However, if you speak to a customer specialist - like a manager - they will take the extra step to answer your questions.

If customer service isn't helping you, kindly ask to speak to a supervisor.

Other thoughts:

I often wonder if Jomashop is able to sell watches at the prices they offer because watch manufactures sell them watches that didn't make it past their standard level. Just a thought.

Also, being denied the first time for a repair - for an issue that should really never happen to a watch of this caliber - was gut wrenching. Should I spend $500 to repair a watch I spent $1,200 on? It's a tough question.

Would I buy from Jomashop again? I really don't think so. I wonder if the watches they sell are ones that aren't up to the standards of the watch makers who produce them. If nothing ever happened to the watch, then yes, I would likely buy from Jomashop again.

I plan on getting another big boy watch in the future - a nice Omega or Tag - but I'm going to do what most people say after they buy their first watch online: "I'm going to purchase it at the store this time."

Share JomaDeals / JomaShop.com's store rating

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a merchant member
JomaDeals / JomaShop.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.