• Address: 140 58th street Unit 3A
    • Contact: orders@jomashop.com
    • Phone: 212-924-9925
    • Customer Support: 877-834-1434
    • Business Hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST
    • Fax: 212-924-3108

Product & services pricing Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

What is this?

"I purchased a watch from Jomadeals (Philip Stein) and am very satisfied with my purchase. The description was accurate, the pricing VERY competitive and shipping fast. I would do business with Jomadeals again."

"JomaDeals offers Baume Mercer watches at the world best price ever. The product has the excellent luxury black color matched with black strap. Non see through back models are stronger at water than skeleton back models are. To protect ETA 7750 movement, non see through back models are recommended. I hope to buy the different color of capeland model here at Jomashop or Jomadeals. "

"Outstanding, We love the product what we got and the order was very easy to place.

You are best,

"I have purchased several watches from JomaShop and JomaDeals. Undoubtedly a great experience. Customer service is prompt and the watches arrive in pristine condition.

Prices are also very competitive. I tend to waste a lot of time at Ruelala, Hautelook, Gilt, Myhabit, Amazon, WorldofWatches, The Watchery, etc., but JomaShop usually ends up being the better deal.

"Purchased Ray Ban Wayfarer Tortoise Sunglasses for my granddaughter. She loves them. Great price and fast shipping. I have also purchased several watches from Joma in the past and always been satisfied. Will most definitely buy again."

"We bought the watch last 19th, because my husband said it seems good-looking. We have never tried buying a watch online before, so it is a good experience, and my husband and me are all satisfied with this item and the service of JomaDeals. Now we are interested in another watch which is much more expensive. We are wondering if we can get some discount this time. Thank you for your services and help!"

"I am very happy because I received a watch, it looks very beautiful and has a genuine security."

"As of now, I am vary satisfied with Jomashops. I have bought a watch a couple of weeks ago and it was good price and I am looking forward to find another big deal with better price. thanks a lot."

"Good service and fast delivery. Came in good condition."

"I‘m a Chinese customer,I had shopped in JomaShop for several times.JomaShop is a great website that I almost visit every day! You will find lots of surprises there if you are a fan of watches. I like it very much as soon as many friend of me in our country."

"Better than honest prices, good products and fast delivery. what else to say?

"Very good,Enthusiasm?there have rich product,and lower price."

"I ordered an Invicta Signature II Chronograph from the deal of the day special. The watch got to my house a day early well packaged in flawless condition in the original box and all the paperwork as it should.(since they only sell new watches) Registering it for warranty was a breeze. The watch itself is great just put a NATO on it, though it was tricky because it has two springbars on each side."

"Least expensive product. Fast and good service. I will keep shopping"

"Good service and fast delivery. Came in good condition. "

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a merchant member
JomaDeals / JomaShop.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.