Stores > JomaDeals / JomaShop.com

• Address: 140 58th street Unit 3A
    • Contact: orders@jomashop.com
    • Phone: 212-924-9925
    • Customer Support: 877-834-1434
    • Business Hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST
    • Fax: 212-924-3108

2016-07-13

good

"good watch. i will buy again in the jomashop."

This review was modified by xiaomeng on July 14 2016 12:25:20 AM

2016-04-07

got what i wanted

"I wanted some fancy watches for my marriage and got both of them at affordable price. I love it."

This review was modified by Nishant55 on April 07 2016 12:14:06 PM

2016-03-15

Got the best deal online!

"Bought my Michael Kors watch at a very affordable price. Now I can collect watches without burning my budget..."

2016-02-04

New Year...New Me!!!

"I've been wanting a fitbit, but they, on every other website, just to expensive. Now I can keep track of my recommended 1o,ooo steps per day, without breaking my wallet."

2016-02-03

Great product and delivery

"I'm a new customer here, but I'm very satisfied with the price and delivery and customer srrvice from Joma Shop. Highly recommend this website for new visitors."

This review was modified by win0463 on February 03 2016 06:58:21 AM

2016-01-26

Superb

"I received the authentic watch days before the expected date. I'm very pleased with my purchase and has been telling others about the website. I only wish that I could use the $20 coupon for $300 or over purchase that Joma sent me, per customer rep on a chat, I couldn't used the coupon on the watches that I wanted to buy as gift for relatives."

2016-01-01

"Good service, very good prices. Keep up the good work!"

This review was modified by Mahmut.enes on January 01 2016 09:32:19 AM

2015-12-30

"Great service, great products, great deal. Would buy again. "

2015-12-14

"Great prices, speedy delivery in a properly packed package. Will shop here again."

2015-12-14

"But with confidence. Authentic merchandise, watch came with all accessories, serial number intact, new watch, not pre owned.
These guys are the best, saved me nearly a thousand dollars in tax and avioded paying retail for a watch most brick and motar stores will not discount.

This review was modified by Buddychrist on December 14 2015 07:48:52 AM

2015-11-11

"I like jomashop because it ' s the cheapest web to sale watches so the quality is the best, too"

This review was modified by Cucle on November 13 2015 08:11:01 AM

2015-08-10

"great shopping experience and fast shipping."

2015-07-14

"Rceived very prompt and great service - and fantastic price compared to other sites, including Amazon and Ebay. My husband loves the watch."

2015-05-24

"After 20 days, I finally received the watch I bought. Everything looks good, but inside the watch dial plate glass cover, right on top of number 10, a stain which can't be removed unless you open the glass cover makes me unsatisfied. "

2015-04-13

"Timely arrival. Very prompt response to queries"

Share JomaDeals / JomaShop.com's store rating

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a merchant member
JomaDeals / JomaShop.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.