Stores > JomaDeals / JomaShop.com

• Address: 140 58th street Unit 3A
    • Contact: orders@jomashop.com
    • Phone: 212-924-9925
    • Customer Support: 877-834-1434
    • Business Hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST
    • Fax: 212-924-3108

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-08-17

HOTLEATHERWORLD.COM - PERFECT FASHION FOR FASHIONABLE PEOPLE

"HotLeatherWorld.com is an web fashion store providing you the best quality of leather products like leather jackets online in the most affordable price and stylish variety. HotLeatherWorld.com is certainly a one stop shopping site for all your Leather Outfits and Leather accessories needs, for both men and women. We guarantee you the most fashionable, impressive and comfortable clothing that is likely to get you appreciation and enhances from everyone. Be it a celebration like a party, a date or easy trip like a drive a bike, a shopping exercise. Men and women can also buy leather jackets online and other leather is attractive at very low prices. We will provide you the most genuine material for all the exclusive moments of your life.

For More Visit: https://hotleatherworld.com/collections/military-leather-wear

This review was modified by HotLeatherWorld on August 17 2016 03:30:43 AM

2016-08-09

THE BEST ATTENTION , THE BEST PRICE

"I 'm OF MEXICO AND IN MY COUNTRY STORE NO OFFER TO ALL THESE BENEFITS AS THE BEST PRICE AND ESPECIALLY THE PERSONAL ATTENDANCE IS THE BEST"

This review was modified by IGNACIO_pico on August 09 2016 12:40:57 PM

2016-07-27

Great Price On A Quality Timepiece

"Had the pleasure of working with Joma on a new watch. All seems perfect!"

2016-07-13

good

"good watch. i will buy again in the jomashop."

This review was modified by xiaomeng on July 14 2016 12:25:20 AM

2016-04-07

got what i wanted

"I wanted some fancy watches for my marriage and got both of them at affordable price. I love it."

This review was modified by Nishant55 on April 07 2016 12:14:06 PM

2016-03-15

Got the best deal online!

"Bought my Michael Kors watch at a very affordable price. Now I can collect watches without burning my budget..."

2016-02-04

New Year...New Me!!!

"I've been wanting a fitbit, but they, on every other website, just to expensive. Now I can keep track of my recommended 1o,ooo steps per day, without breaking my wallet."

2016-02-03

Great product and delivery

"I'm a new customer here, but I'm very satisfied with the price and delivery and customer srrvice from Joma Shop. Highly recommend this website for new visitors."

This review was modified by win0463 on February 03 2016 06:58:21 AM

2016-01-26

Superb

"I received the authentic watch days before the expected date. I'm very pleased with my purchase and has been telling others about the website. I only wish that I could use the $20 coupon for $300 or over purchase that Joma sent me, per customer rep on a chat, I couldn't used the coupon on the watches that I wanted to buy as gift for relatives."

2016-01-01

"Good service, very good prices. Keep up the good work!"

This review was modified by Mahmut.enes on January 01 2016 09:32:19 AM

2015-12-30

"Great service, great products, great deal. Would buy again. "

2015-12-14

"Great prices, speedy delivery in a properly packed package. Will shop here again."

2015-12-14

"But with confidence. Authentic merchandise, watch came with all accessories, serial number intact, new watch, not pre owned.
These guys are the best, saved me nearly a thousand dollars in tax and avioded paying retail for a watch most brick and motar stores will not discount.

This review was modified by Buddychrist on December 14 2015 07:48:52 AM

2015-11-11

"I like jomashop because it ' s the cheapest web to sale watches so the quality is the best, too"

This review was modified by Cucle on November 13 2015 08:11:01 AM

2015-08-10

"great shopping experience and fast shipping."

Share JomaDeals / JomaShop.com's store rating

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JomaDeals / JomaShop.com is a merchant member
JomaDeals / JomaShop.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.