Stores > Jollychic.com

Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2016-07-04

love jollychic

"good price, good material and lots of option...love it..."

This review was modified by monufurumbo on July 04 2016 12:12:17 PM

2016-06-24

Good value

"Sizes not mentioned in some of the bags"

This review was modified by Fahds on June 24 2016 11:05:28 PM

2016-06-22

Must see it!!

"You should buy from it , the fabric very good and same as picture and the prices is great!"

This review was modified by Daalal on June 22 2016 08:13:35 PM

2016-06-20

fast shipping and COD option!

"I always love getting stuff online but never get from online sites outside the region due to the absence of COD option. I made two orders from jolly chic my first order took around 20 days but the second time , i received it in less than 10 days. Quite satisfied with their service plus their prices are very reasonable."

This review was modified by nancy1990 on June 20 2016 10:50:49 AM

2016-06-20

Great site !

"I like very much this site, they have great prices, a lot of great things with very good quality ! I recomanded ! "

2016-06-16

THE JOLLYCHIC review

"VERY GOOD SHOPPING WEBSITE BUT YOU MUST CHOICE THING REALLY CAREFULLY "

This review was modified by Rahaf on June 16 2016 03:11:39 PM

2016-06-01

goood ???

" ??? ????? ???? ????? ??? ????? ??????
??? ????? ???????? ????????
???? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ??????? ?????? ??? ’ ????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????????

This review was modified by rolai25 on June 27 2016 06:08:16 PM

2016-05-23

like it

"I Won the Solid Multi Functional Skin
care Storage Rack through Jollychic.com and I absolutely love it. I did have a bit of a problem at first with customer service trying to claim it but I just kept contacting them until I got the right person I was new to the site and needed to learn what to do to claim prizes. but everything went so easy and smooth after I got a very helpful lady I wish I could remember her name now, I received it within a week I was very surprised to get it that fast.

2016-04-29

Fantastic website highly recomended

"Very good quality and reasonable prices, the only negative thing that you have to pay 20 dollars shipping fees irrespective to the number of items, but overall it is adorable site "

This review was modified by HalaAladwan on April 29 2016 09:21:07 AM

2016-04-22

NICE

"good items and service

you can buy form him

This review was modified by moudim on April 22 2016 11:27:39 AM

2016-03-21

Great experience for Jollychic

"excellent?favorable price with good quality,also good design.I like it very much"

2016-03-09

good

"ilove this very very good thanks for you"

This review was modified by 221133 on March 09 2016 11:53:29 PM

2016-02-15

Has tried it once, and would try it again.

"I've read bad reviews about JollyChic, so I was hesitant to purchase items here. But somehow I've found several items that I did like and were at a cheaper price, so I've checked them out; and since I wouldn't want to waste a single penny should this turned out to be a scam, I chose COD (cash on delivery) mode of payment. I've nothing to lose if the items will not arrive, but surprisingly, they did! After a long wait of nearly 4 weeks, I got my order delivered, and so far, I'm quite satisfied with the quality; it commensurate with the price. Although delivery time was quite lengthy, I'd still try this again. In fact, I've already made my second order, but still on COD!"

2016-02-08

it ****

"They charged immidiately and no action since 10 days, can't reach them via phone, live chat pr e-mail, i am suspecting it is fraud..."

2016-01-08

"I wont go into massive details as the previous review may as well be mine. These guys are not a reputable company. They have no sensible refund or replacement policy if anything goes wrong. I had my order not delivered then they cant seem to manage to process a refund. They are based in china and effectively ignore your complaints. Really do try and avoid this site as the first sign of any trouble and they will be gone!"

Share Jollychic.com's store rating

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member
Jollychic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!