• Jollychic.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10

"Love Jollychic! It`s great"

This review was modified by TainterDeter on September 02 2015 02:36:40 AM

"I have ordered a lot of times with Jollychic every time it was perfect. thanx"

This review was modified by PurvisMain on September 01 2015 03:06:59 AM

"LOVE THE COAT AS WINTER JACKET AND KEEPS ME WARM. EVERYONE ASKS WHERE I GOT IT FROM BECAUSE THEY WANTED ONE JUST LIKE IT. WILL WEAR IT FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 5-10 WINTERS MORE. THANK YOU AND PRICE WAS AFFORDABLE."

"the dress is so beautiful, i love that so much, just what i want to get , wish to come and buy the new items again soon, the customer service reply me about my problem so quickly, i got what i want to know from them, satisfied with the service, hhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Before i place the order, i asked the customer service to help me with the size, they did a really good job, Thanks anyway. And after i got it i really like it so i wear it to work, colleagues said it was beautiful on me, i plan to order another but different color."

"Firstly , I need to say , The dresses are sooooo beautiful .I love them , thanks to their help , I choose the correct sizes for myself, although they sounds so big , but they just suitable for me . and then they have a wonderful customer service .I have chatted with several people , all of them are patient help me to choose sizes , change my orders and so on . So I decided to keep shopping at jollychic . Great !"

This review was modified by Baby1998 on August 25 2015 12:35:03 PM

"The shoe itself and classic and and chic.Wearing high heels can make the person's body naturally tall, remain healthy to let the goodness of my figure. "

"I am Really Really Love this store!!!
I want to tell everyone over the world , I love Jollychic.com because they have a great customer service and beautiful ,suitable clothing !I hope You can choose great items just like me ! Come on !

This review was modified by Alisa1987 on August 24 2015 09:37:49 AM

"I got this top and it was a little small. I contacted the saler and I was very impressed. I let them know that the top was a little small and they immediately sent me out a larger size. It fit great when I got the larger size and I appreciate the quick response back. When you by this top, I wear a size medium and I had to get a ex-large to fit, it does run small... "

"I know Jollychic from 2014 . I am glad with all the items I received , They always give me a compensation if there has problems with their products. Anyway,I am shopping at this website all the time. I wrote this review to share my pleasure with all the people over the world. Really like Jollychic! Great !"

This review was modified by Sookie2015 on August 22 2015 04:48:22 PM

"the dress fit beautiful the size chart was right on point my daughter looked amazing in that dress and the day went as beautiful as she was! I would recommend this dress pacificplex and amazon to anyone! "

"One of the best online stores to shop! I have been a fan since my first purchase and will always come here again for more!! Especially noteworthy is their customer care service!

This review was modified by KarlHermanit on August 21 2015 11:45:18 PM

"Jollychic just fabulous.
I got my order recently, it's a Sweet Stripes Print Elastic Short Sleeve Cotton Dress. Awesome, just love it. Like the color, the stripe, everything, LOL.
It's better try on when I go to a vacation. Faaaaaabulors!
And I will place a another order. Wishing it like this time, best quality, fast shipping.
BTW, there customer service just awesome.

My wife loves costume jewelry so I got this for her as a birthday gift and she loves it. I will keep this brand in mind for future purchases.

"Ive just received my two orders and im satisfied by all my items. its better to you use a measuring tape and the sizing guide in the website while choosing the size so you dont get smaller or larger items.
cheap price good quality and i'll definitely make an order very soon.

This review was modified by fatimafadhul on August 19 2015 07:58:33 AM

Share Jollychic.com's store rating

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member
Jollychic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!