Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!! DO research on this company cause you wont be buying when you see all the negatives!!"

"I purchased a tank top and was so surprised how cheaply made it was. It doesn't look like the picture they described. Fabric was so thin like a underwear, the rim had lot of tears, the big one was on the chest. So disappointed!!
Eventhough it is a defect item, when I asked for the refund,they just gave me store credit ( not in full amount).

modified review This review was modified by SaraKwong on August 21 2014 12:11:56 AM

"Order took a while to leave the warehouse, and fedex took an extra day from what was quoted. Not a huge deal, but while waiting for it to be packaged, one of my items ended up being sold out in the time it took to ship. I asked for a refund on the item they did not have, but they gave me a store credit which was not the arrangement we had (order something else or get a refund on the item).
I looked at the size chard for my dresses, and actually got out a measuring tape to make sure I was getting the correct sizes.. 2 looked like they ran small, so I bought them in medium, the last dress said the small was the equivalent to the medium dresses I ordered in other styles. The mediums ended up being too big, and the small way too small.
I e-mailed about returns and my missing refund but still have not been contacted about either (go figure).
I also got hair accessories that were cheap and one headband was broken. It was easy to fix as it's not worth paying to ship back.

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member
Jollychic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!