• Jollychic.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

2015-07-29

"Just got the package today. The price is reasonable, items and fabric great too. Love the site so much..."

2015-07-22

"Got the package today, and there was a gift bag in the package, love it...Also the items are nice too. Will continue to shop here.

This review was modified by avabethel on July 22 2015 12:46:46 AM

2015-07-20

"Stay away from Jolly Chic! Do not pass GO! This is the worst online retailer I have ever used. To return my terrible quality, too small shirt, I would have had to send it back to China myself with no pre-paid shipping label provided. $16.00 to return a $16.99 shirt. . . yeah right. Do not trust the good looking pictures on the web . . . they are cheap clothes and not worth your money."

This review was modified by zerostars on July 20 2015 01:28:18 PM

2015-07-20

"The overall purchace went very smooth, but I'm still waiting on my item hopefully it will arrive soon"

This review was modified by Clardylove on July 20 2015 12:34:05 AM

2015-07-17

"Really love this website. Received the items today, beautiful and fitting. Definitely give this shop a try. "

This review was modified by happy-tommy on July 17 2015 02:58:35 AM

2015-07-16

"What I want to say is jollychic is a good site. At first, I afraid it is a sam but I am happy that I was wrong. They sent the what you want, and the customer service is amazing, they always help you with your problem and the puzzle. I... got a broken earrings due to the long shipping but jollychic said they can send a new one to me or refund the money to me. I am very happy with their service. I will recommend this site to my friend and family. "

This review was modified by Sharpsteen1990 on July 16 2015 06:31:32 PM

2015-07-15

"I have to say that I am really pleased with the orders that I made on jollychic it did take awhile to ship but it was totally worth it. The products were packaged well and were really great quality. The prices for their jewelry are awesome I got a necklace that you would normally find in the store at $15 for about $3 or $4. The customer service was really great too I submitted a couple tickets when I placed my order and they responded right the next day and were really helpful. Definitely planning on ordering from them in the near future."

This review was modified by Cecchetti on July 15 2015 07:12:59 PM

2015-07-10

"Jollychic is the best online store ever! Their clothing fits my style perfectly. I ordered two dresses, one shorts, and two shirts from them; they’re made of great quality.Fast customer service when I ask them questions."

This review was modified by Sharpsteen on July 10 2015 07:44:35 PM

2015-07-07

"I have been shopping many times on JOLLYCHIC and almost every single time the fit was PERFECT. When something was wrong they always try to accomodate me and their answer is fast! Shipping is also very fast, usually within 2 weeks I receive my order. It is very good as I live in Canada! I already recommended that site to several people and will continue to! thanks jollychic for the beautiful clothes you are offered at a good price and quality!"

This review was modified by fashionjane on July 07 2015 07:04:27 PM

2015-07-06

"I'm very pleased with the vintage skirt that I bought! It arrived on time and in excellent condition. It also fit very well and looked exactly like the picture online! Jollychic.com is the perfect website for someone looking for fashionable and affordable clothes,and accessories!!! Would definitely shop with Jollychic again !"

This review was modified by Sevensu on July 06 2015 07:27:39 PM

2015-06-23

"Don't order !!! I order a blouse and when I received the item the pattern was the same as the pictured item but was not the same style. The cost to return one item to China was $27.65 because you need a tracking number per Jolly chic return policy. Also you only have 7 days to return per policy . Ripe off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2015-06-11

"Terrible quality! Cheaply made, sized to fit tiny Chinese people (their XL is a US size M!!) and the direct shipping from China takes several weeks to arrive. Awful, will never order again."

This review was modified by jsgtewartr on June 11 2015 02:14:21 PM

2015-05-31

"I ordered 2 dresses and 2 tops, the one dress and shirt were way too small. Had I known these items came from China, I never would have ordered. I've since sent it back, having confirmation from our USPS that this package delivered on May 24th @ 10:32, they still claim they have not received it. I will never order from this scam of a company again! I doubt they will ever refund my money. Buyer beware! "

This review was modified by Linaree49 on May 31 2015 10:11:12 AM

2015-04-16

"FRAUDULENT SITE! Every buyer should stay away! They've many schemes and tactics to defraud so everyone will experience something different. I was asked for a photocopy of my credit card, together with my authentication code via email. No legitimate business would request for sensitive information via email, which is unsecured. I wanted to cancel my order and receive a refund, but they've cancelled my order and given me Jollychic credit. How I earned that credit when they claimed they weren't able to verify my credit card properly, hence needed the photocopy, confounds me. Basically, if you're looking for a happy shopping experience, STAY AWAY from JOLLYCHIC!"

Bucharest, Romania, EU
2015-04-12

"I wanted to order a skirt from them and I got very surprised by the fact that they wanted me to PAY before entering my address! How is that possible? On every other site that I ordered from in the past I wrote my name, e-mail, address, shipping method, total cost calculation etc. and the very very last step was the credit card info. Fishy!"

Share Jollychic.com's store rating

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member
Jollychic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!