• Jollychic.com

Product & services pricing Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.35/10 1.35/10

"FRAUDULENT SITE! Every buyer should stay away! They've many schemes and tactics to defraud so everyone will experience something different. I was asked for a photocopy of my credit card, together with my authentication code via email. No legitimate business would request for sensitive information via email, which is unsecured. I wanted to cancel my order and receive a refund, but they've cancelled my order and given me Jollychic credit. How I earned that credit when they claimed they weren't able to verify my credit card properly, hence needed the photocopy, confounds me. Basically, if you're looking for a happy shopping experience, STAY AWAY from JOLLYCHIC!"

Bucharest, Romania, EU

"I wanted to order a skirt from them and I got very surprised by the fact that they wanted me to PAY before entering my address! How is that possible? On every other site that I ordered from in the past I wrote my name, e-mail, address, shipping method, total cost calculation etc. and the very very last step was the credit card info. Fishy!"

"All items are too small, even though I reviewed their size chart and ordered one size bigger. When the items arrived (3 weeks later), all are cheaply made with inferior material which will not stand up to more than a few times wearing the item."

"Well, thankfully I found this site prior to actually ordering! I was just shopping on their site, and found what appeared to be some REALLY cute stuff, but having been burned before by online deals, I decided to research the company first..thank God I did! Anyway, I wanted to also point out that the site also appears to, on top of all the lousy clothes, and lousy customer service, it also appears the site itself is malicious...I just had MAJOR computer trouble, dealing with this site, and am in the process right now of having to do a reset on my computer! DO NOT SHOP JOLLYCHIC.COM! "

"Terrible customer service. I tried to cancel my order to no avail. Tried calling the customer service phone number to no avail. Sent two e-mails to them to no avail. Do not buy anything from this site! "

"This was even more disappointing than the discount price might imply. The dress is unwearable: terrible fit, cheapest imaginable fabric, and stitching that shows. Avoid this company. Returns to China are so expensive that one must simply write this error off. "

modified review This review was modified by ktheidon on February 05 2015 06:45:54 PM

"I order twice from Jollychic. The first time it was coats. I bought three different ones. Everyone gives me compliments. I am a size 10/12 US, but for the coats and tops I have to by XL. The sizes are small but you have to go up two or three sizes. An XL is a medium US. The clothes are cute and I trendy and well made."

modified review This review was modified by cfenimore on January 31 2015 01:36:03 PM

"My experienced with jollychic was a disaster, I ordered 2 sweaters and 2 t-shirts, the package was blocked by customs because they had declared an amount that didn't match with my receipt, the package didn't get to my place I had to pick it up because the address labeled was not mine, I had to pay EUR 30 so to conclude I won't buy anymore on that site."

modified review This review was modified by florenciasw on January 26 2015 01:38:42 PM

"I read some reviews about Jollychic.com and I didn't expect so much from their clothes. But I found on their site some pretty tops, not expensive, and I decided to try.
The top I bought size XXL had size description (particular for this top) and bust size was 112 cm there. When top arrived lining of top was so small - I didn't even try it on. I measured it and it was 92 cm. It's 20 cm smaller. It's almost 8 inches smaller!
I thought about returning. I couldn't fine address on their site and I wrote few emails to customer service and now I know I have to send it to China.
I just gave up and put that top in the box for next Salvation Army donation. But I whote review on Jollychic.com
Today I've received email from Jollychic.com where they asked me "Could you try to send us a photo of the garment size measurement to after-sale@jollychic.com?After we check it,we will help you to solve this.Any further question kindly contact us. "

So... I have to prove I'm not lying. And I didn't ask them to do anything... I just wrote a review! And my review is not on their site! There is only good reviews.
I feel really assaulted and this shopping reminds me bazar of flea market, where they cheat and try to cover all that cheating.

"Well, i just got off the phone with one of your representatives, concerning my disappointment with the clothing ordered from your site. I just recieved my shipment less than 2hours ago. It was my fault in that i should have read the reviews before ordering. Who'd figure when you order a garment in xxl that in fact the size is geared for a smaller frame woman!! Your sizes are incorrect!! Especially for women in the United States. I just spunt 150.00 plus us dollars .. And it would cost me 75% of the money to be refunded to send the merchandise back. So I am out of money and merchandise. This is not proper buisness exchange.
I guess at this point this was a very expensive lesson. I would not recommend your site for U S Women.
Darlanda Harris

modified review This review was modified by harrisdar on January 12 2015 10:50:16 AM

"i was hesitant to order from jollychic because of the amount of bad reviews i saw everywhere but i received my order today and LOVED IT, you just have to order one or two sizes up if you have a bigger built and you're set, the materials and colors were really good and i got everything i ordered, i was so worried but i really shouldn't have been."

"The coat I ordered was extremely small even though I ordered a size larger per the suggestion on the site. They informed me that sizing issues required that I pay return postage. It will probably cost more to ship it back to China (which I would NOT have ordered if I knew it was coming from there) than the item is worth to me. I will just donate it."

"Hello!

It has been 60 days since I paid the order B2014103117081846/31 october 2014 and I still didn't receive the products or any promissed explanations (four) about them. I requested the return of the money, but money wasn't returned. It's a SCAM SITE and I will search for legal methods to return my money. Very disappointed!

modified review This review was modified by MarinaCapatina on December 30 2014 05:24:24 AM

"If there was no star option i would give it no star, the delivery was extremely poor, took over 3 weeks and this was meant to be a christmas present, it did not arrive on time for christmas and what is worse is that it did not fit, i had ordered large but the size was similar to a medium, the quality of the product was also very poor. Wanted to get a refund but customer service is poor too and it is not fully refunded. This is possible the worst online clothing retail i have seen very unorganised and has misleading informations. "

"BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!! DO research on this company cause you wont be buying when you see all the negatives!!"

Share Jollychic.com's store rating

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member
Jollychic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!