Stores > Jollychic.com

you can buy form him

This review was modified by moudim on April 22 2016 11:27:39 AM

2016-03-21

Great experience for Jollychic

"excellent?favorable price with good quality,also good design.I like it very much"

2016-03-09

good

"ilove this very very good thanks for you"

This review was modified by 221133 on March 09 2016 11:53:29 PM

2016-02-15

Has tried it once, and would try it again.

"I've read bad reviews about JollyChic, so I was hesitant to purchase items here. But somehow I've found several items that I did like and were at a cheaper price, so I've checked them out; and since I wouldn't want to waste a single penny should this turned out to be a scam, I chose COD (cash on delivery) mode of payment. I've nothing to lose if the items will not arrive, but surprisingly, they did! After a long wait of nearly 4 weeks, I got my order delivered, and so far, I'm quite satisfied with the quality; it commensurate with the price. Although delivery time was quite lengthy, I'd still try this again. In fact, I've already made my second order, but still on COD!"

2016-02-08

it ****

"They charged immidiately and no action since 10 days, can't reach them via phone, live chat pr e-mail, i am suspecting it is fraud..."

2016-01-08

"I wont go into massive details as the previous review may as well be mine. These guys are not a reputable company. They have no sensible refund or replacement policy if anything goes wrong. I had my order not delivered then they cant seem to manage to process a refund. They are based in china and effectively ignore your complaints. Really do try and avoid this site as the first sign of any trouble and they will be gone!"

2015-12-29

"Their service is one of the WORST ever. Buyers beware!

They took my money, $1100+ worth of shopping and then never sent my items.

I have messaging them via their livechat everyday and everyday they tell me they're very busy, TOO busy in fact to deal with my order. One customer service individual actaully said "I can not predict a date now" when asked when I would get my order!

This company is by far the worst online shopping experience i've had.

This review was modified by manoush83 on December 29 2015 11:57:08 PM

2015-12-24

"Buyers beware of this website. I ordered several items and most were nothing but cheap imitations. The items look nothing like the pictures on the website. The clothes also took almost a month to arrive as their delivery info doesn't make it clear the clothes are shipped from China.
Now I'm stuck with clothes that will cost god knows how much to return.
I wouldn't recommend anyone buying anything from this website

This review was modified by Binx2805 on December 24 2015 06:50:30 AM

2015-12-22

"Worst company I've every dealt with. I placed an order on Dec. 6th for some Christmas gifts and received "EXPRESS 6-9 DAY SHIPPING TO USA ONLY". I checked their website to make sure it would be delivered from USA and it said it would be shipped from CA. So I placed the order and after 9 business days with without a shipping update I emailed asking was there a problem and of course they are in China and do not understand anything you ask and never answer your question. After several days of communication they were able to tell me I would not receive the order by Christmas. I asked if it would make it by Jan. since her birthday was then and again they said no. I canceled order and luckily they did refund my money. So I told my wife about the experience and she said she had ordered from them before and it took almost 2 months to receive order and the material she received was junk and nothing like the pictures on website."

This review was modified by Casey224 on December 22 2015 04:25:16 PM

2015-12-16

"Horrible. I ordered on 9-26-15 and it is 12-16-15 and have not gotten my order. I have emailed and live chat. After live chat, for 5 min the chat was disconnected and now the link is not working. The customer service # isn't working either. Very disappointed in the site and service. They charged me for things I never received. Be warned. This is a scam. I live in the USA, not sure if that is why I haven't gotten my items. "

This review was modified by Beardrn on December 16 2015 08:43:29 PM

2015-12-08

"Never processed my order. None of the links in their email work. The only way to contact is through live chat, where they promised expedited processing last week. Never received a confirmation of processing. Contacted them tonight. Wendy after much badgering agreed to cancel and order and give me a refund. I demanded an email confirmation. The confirmation said it was my fault for not giving them adequate shipping information (lie) and that they would give me a credit in my jollychic account. After many rounds and finally getting through to a supposed manager, Kenzie, I received an email saying they would credit my bank account, though it will take up to 15 days. Save yourself the headaches. Avoid jollychic. "

2015-12-04

"I am very sorry to publish this bad review after I had reviewed the same website with a positive feedback just a few weeks ago. Unfortunately my second purchase on this website turned out to be of really bad quality. I tried to ship back the items, but the shipping costs are double of the cost of the order, and this doesn't make it worth. My mistake, I should have consider it before purchasing. But the thing that really upsets me is that after leaving a bad reviews, Jollychic deleted my comments and contacted me offering 10$ bonus in case I didn't ship back the items (I have spent 70$). This is not correct and clearly they intend to deceive the customers. I don't think that everything they sell is bad, but the bad reviews are there to protect other customers. Please, keep in mind the cost of returning the items if you want to buy on this website."

This review was modified by giulijuli on December 04 2015 04:02:50 AM

2015-11-24

"I suspect the positive reviews for Jollychic come from people who work for this company or have been paid by them. I had a really bad experience and I am astonished not to see more negative feedback. Surely I am not the only one to have been at the receding end of their incompetence. Don't waste your money with those guys, it is a rip-off. The clothes are cheap and that's because the quality is poor but I will take responsibility for that. However, they sent me dresses I did not order and for me to get a refund they asked me to return the items to China from the UK which costs more than the dresses themselves and a refund is not guaranteed (check their refund policy, it is all in the small prints)!! Their customer service is horrendous, I tried their phone number, no one ever answered. I tried live chats which conveniently kept being "terminated" each time I was trying to get them to confirm they would refund me the costs of shipping due to their mistake. They kept saying I had made the mistake by sending them the wrong picture (??? I ordered from their website, I received email confirmation with the picture of the dresses I had bought). I emailed them with the required evidence they requested (photo of dress + tag + bag with barcode and photo of photo of the dress!?) and they responded one week later (bearing in mind you only have 7 days to return the items). It is all geared so that you never send any items back. They offered me $20 as a credit note for my next order just to add insult to injury as if I was going to order from them again and pay for items I have not ordered and cannot wear. "

This review was modified by Pegasus12 on November 24 2015 01:59:30 PM

2015-11-22

"Be aware! I ordered a coat which the size was totally off the standards. I wrote a comment and it was posted but soon got removed. No wonder I couldn't find any comment on all similar items! It seemed wonderful that they have more varieties of styles and colors at low price, but you need to be aware of the quality of the material as well as the measurement/tailor."

This review was modified by Glander on November 22 2015 07:59:15 AM

2015-11-10

"I have been ordering from jollychic quite frequently and i am so impressed by thier loyalty program, and Quality x Price, everytime i recieve an item from them i get surprised by the quality and Timely dilevery"

This review was modified by ghadasaad on November 12 2015 02:11:01 PM

Share Jollychic.com's store rating

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member
Jollychic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!