Stores > Jollychic.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

2016-06-20

fast shipping and COD option!

"I always love getting stuff online but never get from online sites outside the region due to the absence of COD option. I made two orders from jolly chic my first order took around 20 days but the second time , i received it in less than 10 days. Quite satisfied with their service plus their prices are very reasonable."

This review was modified by nancy1990 on June 20 2016 10:50:49 AM

2016-06-20

Great site !

"I like very much this site, they have great prices, a lot of great things with very good quality ! I recomanded ! "

2016-06-16

THE JOLLYCHIC review

"VERY GOOD SHOPPING WEBSITE BUT YOU MUST CHOICE THING REALLY CAREFULLY "

This review was modified by Rahaf on June 16 2016 03:11:39 PM

2016-06-01

???? ???? ??????????? ???????? ??? ????

"?? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ??????? ?????? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????? ????? ??????? 20$ ???? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ???????? ????????? ???? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ??????? ??? ??????? ????????? "

This review was modified by rolai25 on June 14 2016 01:20:07 PM

2016-05-23

like it

"I Won the Solid Multi Functional Skin
care Storage Rack through Jollychic.com and I absolutely love it. I did have a bit of a problem at first with customer service trying to claim it but I just kept contacting them until I got the right person I was new to the site and needed to learn what to do to claim prizes. but everything went so easy and smooth after I got a very helpful lady I wish I could remember her name now, I received it within a week I was very surprised to get it that fast.

2016-04-29

Fantastic website highly recomended

"Very good quality and reasonable prices, the only negative thing that you have to pay 20 dollars shipping fees irrespective to the number of items, but overall it is adorable site "

This review was modified by HalaAladwan on April 29 2016 09:21:07 AM

2016-04-22

NICE

"good items and service

you can buy form him

This review was modified by moudim on April 22 2016 11:27:39 AM

2016-03-21

Great experience for Jollychic

"excellent?favorable price with good quality,also good design.I like it very much"

2016-03-09

good

"ilove this very very good thanks for you"

This review was modified by 221133 on March 09 2016 11:53:29 PM

2016-02-15

Has tried it once, and would try it again.

"I've read bad reviews about JollyChic, so I was hesitant to purchase items here. But somehow I've found several items that I did like and were at a cheaper price, so I've checked them out; and since I wouldn't want to waste a single penny should this turned out to be a scam, I chose COD (cash on delivery) mode of payment. I've nothing to lose if the items will not arrive, but surprisingly, they did! After a long wait of nearly 4 weeks, I got my order delivered, and so far, I'm quite satisfied with the quality; it commensurate with the price. Although delivery time was quite lengthy, I'd still try this again. In fact, I've already made my second order, but still on COD!"

2016-02-08

it ****

"They charged immidiately and no action since 10 days, can't reach them via phone, live chat pr e-mail, i am suspecting it is fraud..."

2016-01-08

"I wont go into massive details as the previous review may as well be mine. These guys are not a reputable company. They have no sensible refund or replacement policy if anything goes wrong. I had my order not delivered then they cant seem to manage to process a refund. They are based in china and effectively ignore your complaints. Really do try and avoid this site as the first sign of any trouble and they will be gone!"

2015-12-29

"Their service is one of the WORST ever. Buyers beware!

They took my money, $1100+ worth of shopping and then never sent my items.

I have messaging them via their livechat everyday and everyday they tell me they're very busy, TOO busy in fact to deal with my order. One customer service individual actaully said "I can not predict a date now" when asked when I would get my order!

This company is by far the worst online shopping experience i've had.

This review was modified by manoush83 on December 29 2015 11:57:08 PM

2015-12-24

"Buyers beware of this website. I ordered several items and most were nothing but cheap imitations. The items look nothing like the pictures on the website. The clothes also took almost a month to arrive as their delivery info doesn't make it clear the clothes are shipped from China.
Now I'm stuck with clothes that will cost god knows how much to return.
I wouldn't recommend anyone buying anything from this website

This review was modified by Binx2805 on December 24 2015 06:50:30 AM

2015-12-22

"Worst company I've every dealt with. I placed an order on Dec. 6th for some Christmas gifts and received "EXPRESS 6-9 DAY SHIPPING TO USA ONLY". I checked their website to make sure it would be delivered from USA and it said it would be shipped from CA. So I placed the order and after 9 business days with without a shipping update I emailed asking was there a problem and of course they are in China and do not understand anything you ask and never answer your question. After several days of communication they were able to tell me I would not receive the order by Christmas. I asked if it would make it by Jan. since her birthday was then and again they said no. I canceled order and luckily they did refund my money. So I told my wife about the experience and she said she had ordered from them before and it took almost 2 months to receive order and the material she received was junk and nothing like the pictures on website."

This review was modified by Casey224 on December 22 2015 04:25:16 PM

Share Jollychic.com's store rating

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jollychic.com is not a merchant member
Jollychic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!