"have ordered from joespetmeds for the last few years have never had a problem always get what i asked for in a timely manor 6-10-2013"

modified review This review was modified by Darlenerenaehinds on June 10 2013 04:36:18 PM

"Just received my first shipment from Joe's: very satisfied and will order again. Received 2 x 12 month supply of Revolution for Cats in about 14 days to St. Louis, MO (shipped from Australia) at an approximate 30% discount to the nearest online competitor. The Revolution that I obtain locally says on the package "For cats 5.1-15 lbs in weight...." and "Six single-close tubes each containing 0.75 mL (45 mg) of selamectin" and "Distributed by Pfizer Animal Health, Div. of Pfizer Inc., NY NY 10017. The package from Joe's says "For cats of 2.6-7.5 kg body weight", and "6 single close tubes each of 0.75 mL containing 45 mg Selamectin", and "Made in USA by Pfizer Inc. for: Pfizer Animal Health, A division of Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd, 38-42 Wharf Road, West Ryde. NSW 2114" Expiration date 12/2014.

THIS PRODUCT WAS MANUFACTURED IN THE UNITED STATES, exported to Australia with slightly different packaging, and when you order from Joe's they ship it right back to the States at a big discount.

"BEWARE!

I ordered 300.00 worth of meds over two weeks ago. They have yet to arrive (15 days). I have made several attempts to contact them through their e-mail address. They have not responded. They charged my bank account and then did nothing. There is no way other than e-mail to contact this merchant. Use your own judgement here, but I will not order anything else from them. It was a very expensive lesson, but I have learned it well.

"I have used them for several years and no problems. BUT this latest (April) batch of Advantage (both dogs and cat) is not working? I do not understand why? Years ago I discontinued Frontline because fleas had developed resistances...was a problem all over the southern states. I live on an Ga. island...sandy and warm which equals major fleas.
Hopefully it is not the product.
If the fleas continue, I may have to switch companies.

Hendersonville, NC

"I have made several purchases from Joe's Pet Meds and have always been very pleased with every aspect of the transactions. I was worried the first time I ordered from them several years ago because they had such extremely lower prices than anyone else and because they are not here in the US, but have never had any problem. We've been getting the Advocate (aka Advantage Multi here in the US) for both our 3 cats and 1 dog. These are sealed packages from Bayer and exactly the same as the Advantage Multi sold here. We are very happy and will continue to order from Joe's. Only one small problem after my first order with Joe's. Had two small charges to my credit card to some perfume shop in Thailand. Called my credit card customer service and they instanly removed the bogus charges (which only added up to about $7.00). I don't know if it had anything to do with my transaction with Joe's (i.e. stolen credit card numbers...), but it was only a few days after. All in all I'd rate them a 5 out of 5 on all my transactions with them."

"I have been using Joe's Pet Meds for 3 years and, never a late shipment (in fact, amazingly fast coming from Aust. to VA, their customer service has been perfect. Besides ordering for my dogs and cat, I also order supplies for rescue animals and have them shipped to another address, never a slip up. I highly recommend them. If you want the very same meds that we pay double (at least) for here in the US, this is the place."

"I have ordered Frontline Plus from joe's two years in a row. The product I received was the real deal and it worked great. I will be ordering from them again this year."

"I placed an order with Joes Pet Meds on April 8th. They sent a confirmation telling me I would have the merchandise in 4-10 business days on April 10th. I have never received my order, and have emailed Joes 3 times with no response. I am very frustrated, and will ot be using them again."

"Been using them for a decade. No problems, and they've always responded to emails rapidly.

I have 5 cats, so Frontline Plus gets pretty expensive.

The exception was 2010 when the exchange rate was unfavorable and I used vetshoponline.com

"Follow-up to my last review:
It is more difficult than it should be to contact them. I did finally receive an answer from their customer service "team". They claim to have re-sent my order. I'm not going to hold my breath; but I will follow-up here and let you know if I ever receive my merchandise.

modified review This review was modified by mcjohnston92 on February 23 2011 08:49:10 AM

"We had a very bad experience trying to place an order on line. This was not the first time we used Joe's, but it will be the last. My wife attempted to place an order for a 6-month's supply. The order came to about $90 US. The website kept saying "continue", but she never was able to get a confirmation. She finally logged off and checked our bank account. Joe's Pet Meds had put eleven (11) orders pending on our bank account!! That was about $1000! Of course there was no way to call Joe's because of their being in Australia, and they give no phone number on their website. We contacted our bank and were eventually able to file 11 claims to get our money back. We have received our credits that way. My wife wrote an email to Joe's, and they did reply saying they were having problems. We will not be using or recommending Joe's Pet Meds."

"I have been ordering from Joe's Pet Meds for the past year and I have never been more happier. I don't have to wait for my order it's here within 5 to 10 days at the latest, the meds are always exactly what they state they are and identical to what US products are. My animals have no fleas, no ticks, and have been heart worm, and all other worm free as they are tested regularly as they are my pride and joy and their health is as important as mine. Just in them they are truly NO. 1."

"i just wanted to throw in that i have been very happy with the items i have ordered from joe's, that they have arrived quickly (i ordered on the 9th, they showed up on my porch on the 14th), and were exactly what i expected, at about 1/3 less the price. they do use items manufactured by merial australia, but there is no reason to believe that these are inferior in any way to the same items manufactured in the us. my dog has no fleas, and she is apparently healthy, so i am happy."

"I have been using Joe's Pet Meds for several years now. They are great. I always order Advocate for my 3 cats because it's the same as Advantage Multi here in the states, and at about HALF the price. I live in Florida, and I always get my order within one week. Those who claim this site is a scam must be confused with another site."

"I placed an order with Joe's Pet Meds and thought all was well, except my printer failed to print it and I had closed the web browser. So I went back to the website and looked at my account, hoping to print the order, and found that the order was not for the 1 item I had ordered, but for 2 of them. I immediately placed a customer service request through the website asking them to cancel the order. Several hours later I got an email from them saying that the order could not be cancelled because it had already been shipped. It would have been around 9:00 am in Australia when they responded, so I have my doubts that they even tried to cancel the order, or for that matter, that the order had really shipped. Beware of this company. There is a reason they have no contact information on their site."

Joe's Pet Meds is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Joe's Pet Meds is not a merchant member
Joe's Pet Meds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!