• Joe Bob Outfitt

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"JoeBoB is great, as a proud veteran i am pleased with their service and will always shop with them! God Bless America"

"Joe Bobs is one of the best sites on the Internet, always good pricing, excellent customer service and very fast shipping and handling.
Always my first stop when looking for something new.

"My first time ordering from Joe Bob Outfitters and the customer service was amazing. I placed my order late on a Saturday night and decided to add something to the order on Sunday. The order was processing and could not be edited so I emailed them on Sunday afternoon. I was stunned to see a reply to my email from Joseph 3 minutes later and the issue was resolved, on a Sunday. 3 days later and all of the items arrived just as promised with free shipping and a free tee shirt. I was beyond impressed with the service I received and will definitely be ordering from them in the future.

David
Maryland

modified review This review was modified by nssparky2 on March 18 2015 08:34:13 PM

"Not sure what the 19 year old's issue is. I've ordered thousands of dollars worth of lowers from JBO and EVERY time I did, the cart showed the warning, "Must be 21 to purchase AR15 lower receivers." I guess his inability to follow directions is somehow the vendor's fault. Anyway, great company to do business with!"

"The lower I ordered was nice but being 19 I didn't know you had to be 21 to purchase it. I had to return it and they were going to charge me shipping and a restock fee it came out to 40 dollars it is a veteran run company and I am a veteran and when I called the owner cussed me out because I didn't want to pay 40 dollars to returne it terrible company do not shop there"

"Ordered a complete AR lower at 8 am on a Tuesday and it arrived by 2 pm at my FFL on Thursday. Great price plus free shipping. Good job JoeBob!!"

"Awesome!! Ordered a Samson 15" Evo hand guard on Saturday... It was at my house Monday!! I am not even sure how they did it!! Price was way cheaper too!!

Will check back here for all my parts!

Thanks!

"Very fast shipment, ordered ambi side charging upper and quality exceeded what I was expecting when ordering my first side charging upper. Will purchase from them again and recommend to all my friends. Thanks for the easy and affordable purchase. Military discount is also a plus. Thanks for the support. Semper Fi "

modified review This review was modified by cmcoldwell on November 10 2014 10:30:14 PM

"Just ordered spikes lower.The description said it was a blem lower cant find the blem.Checkout was easy and shipping was fast.They wil get a lot more of my money."

modified review This review was modified by earniej4life on November 02 2014 08:23:53 AM

"Ordered a BCG for AR15 and received the wrong order. I was sent someone else's Spike's Tactical Lower. Sent email. Called and had to leave a message. Very slow to respond. Will never shop here again."

modified review This review was modified by RogueSGT on July 12 2014 10:42:02 AM

"Among the very best suppliers I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. Excellent value product, lightning fast (free!!) shipping and good communication.

Gentlemen, I will be ordering from you again in the near future.

modified review This review was modified by sjseidman on July 11 2014 06:58:05 PM

"Love me some JoBobs. Great site. Free shipping over 90...Orders several times with prompt shipping and great prices... Will be a dedicated customer"

"First time to order and costumer service is #1"

"Items were shipped quickly. Price was good. Happy customer."

"Joe Bob Outfitters never lets me down during a build. They always have what I need at a great price and they are so quick on the shipping. They are my go to site for AR parts and accessories."

Share Joe Bob Outfitters's store rating

Joe Bob Outfitters is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Joe Bob Outfitters is not a merchant member
Joe Bob Outfitters does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!