Stores > Joe Bob Outfitters

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joe Bob Outfitters by clicking a star below.
2017-05-16

Terrible company. Confrontational to customers. Fraudulently labels products for profit.

"Never buy from JBO. They refuse to correct their errors and fraudulently mislabel products to sell as higher end items to steal from customers. "

Joseph is a thief

"He'll mail you the wrong item then say it's non-returnable. Go somewhere else."

2017-05-15

Horrible company to deal with

"If you like or enjoy buying one product and being sent a completly incorrect product by all means roll the dice with joebob. I wouldn't even suggest that my worst enemy use them."

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

"Worst Customer Service in the history of mankind! They made ZERO effort to resolve my issue. They sold me a complete upper assembly that was non functional. Instead of replacing it, they tell me to contact the manufacturer. It's not their problem... Really? Let's play pass the buck and not take ownership. Let's cause the Customer more grief and frustration.

With that being said, I contacted the manufacturer as much as it **** me off to do so. They haven't done a damn thing. It's been 2 weeks, with no resolve. Several Emails back and forth, with no progress. I even gave them my address and phone number. Nothing in the mail and I have not received a phone call. Well, guess what... I know how to dispute things and at the moment. Joeboboutfitters is about to unass my money. Believe it!

I'm sure they'll call me and get it right when the charge of $519.95 is reversed back to my account. Until then, they can kiss my ****! They had no intention on resolving my issue. They actually deleted my online account prior to me confirming their address so I can send back their non working complete upper assembly. How's that for service and WANTING to do the right thing.

UPDATE: It's better to be smarter than the idiots I spoke with a JoeBoboutfitters. I've already been refunded my money and their crap upper from Radical Firearms is on its way back as I type. YOU GUYS GET A HUGE, GINORMOUS MIDDLE FINGER!

If you want to get screwed... Buy from Joeboboutfitters. You have been warned!

2017-04-14

Bunch of crooks.....do not shop here

"Ordered a scope and they did not ship the item. Since I was a 1st time buyer the require evidence of military service for discount. They held my order and supposedly emailed me asking for this information. 1st off I would not send this info to anyone over the Internet. A week plus goes by and I needed a scope immediately now, so went to a local store and purchased one. I told them I did not need the scope and they said because I didn't respond to their email it was my fault. The emails went to my spam. Then they said I cancelled the order and charged me a 15% restocking fee... they never ever shipped it. Absolutely ridiculous. The credit card company paid me back the 15%... if it was not for them I would have been out over 60. They play games and tricks...DO NOT USE THEM. goto slickguns to find better deals....."

2017-04-03

Good and fast

"I needed 15 round AR15 mags here in Jersey. There often hard to find and pricey. Joe Bob had them cheaper then anyone! I ordered them on a Saturday and they were on my doorstep the following Monday by 1pm. I'm beside my self!! Great job Joe Bob!!"

2017-03-10

Terrible Service

"I would Like to start out by saying I've ordered from JoeBobs many times and frequently recommended their site to coworkers and friends due to good pricing and quick shipping. No more. On 3/4 a coworker (By recommendation from myself) placed an order for $467 in AR parts to be shipped to my residence for a build. In the "Special instructions" box I noted "No signature required" as I've done on all previous orders. As usual the order shipped quickly a couple days later, but FedEx left a note stating a signature was required. I called JoeBobs to explain. The call was answered by a pleasant woman who put me on a short hold, and then greeted by a gentleman who proceeded to be sarcastic and rude, and provide me with no help. I explained that I always request no signature regardless of the amount, due to the fact that I work duty shifts and am gone for up to 48hrs at a time, and am not home to sign for an order. Therefore it's a wasted order that I'm unable to take possession of. The man told me it was up to me to schedule a pick up with FedEx. I advised him I am a firefighter and the coworker that placed the order was as well, in the hopes that he would understand our shifts sometimes bleed together. The man then asked in a sarcastic tone, "So you work 24/7 365?" I told the man their was no reason for his attitude, and that all I had done was explain the situation calmly. He then said it was company policy on orders over $400 that a signature be required, and that "There's nothing he could do 6 days after the order had shipped." I again told him it was at that point a wasted order, and may as well return it since I was unable to be home to sign for the order, and that when a customer pays $450+ they shoudn't have to arrange to drive 45 minutes to FedEx and pick up their package. I understand why a certain dollar amount defaults to a signature, but if a customer specifies no signature, it's probably for a reason and JoeBobs should not override the customers request. This is just a sampling of how the call went. In the end I'm not sure what I was expecting JoeBobs to do. An apology would have been nice. Inappropriate replies and attitude was unacceptable. "

2017-02-27

awesome company

"I heard about you on an old ar15 podcast I downloaded recently, glad I did. I just received my third order all I can say is WOW. Great prices and extremely fast shipping. I will definitely be ordering more. THANKS."

2017-02-17

AR pistol builds made easy!

"Bought several parts and tools to finish out my AR pistol build lower, even an oh ****' kit I ended up needing when one of my detent pins rolled off into oblivion. Easy to navigate website, very fair prices, and fast shipping times. Joe Bobs will be seeing my business again soon as I gather upper receiver parts. Very satisfied keep it up!"

2017-02-14

Awful Customer Service!!!!!

"Worst company EVER!!!!!!!! I ordered a part 2 months ago, the post office claimed it was delivered, it was not. I have called and spoke to several people at Joe Bob about it and they keep telling me they are checking it or to contact the post office to find out about the claim I filed on it days after it was not delivered to me. I am getting nowhere and rather than keeping a customer happy they want to give excuses for a $45 part and call me a liar. Really? This is what you expect your customers to go through? I would think the time alone you have "supposedly" spent checking on this issue would have cost more than the part is worth and the bad publicity this is going to cause you! I plan to tell everyone and post bad reviews to everywhere I can about this because you refused to do the right thing for your customer. "

2017-01-11

$$ Refused to take my money $$

"Long story short, every time I clicked "purchase", they hit my credit card for $33.61, but refused the purchase, 10 times! I did the chat, the guy stated "our rules on the address are stricter than most.... get with your bank, your address is wrong".
I've lived in the same place and have the same CC for 24 years. I offered to call the order in, refused!....couldn't even call to order the chat guy stated boldly. Went to two other retailer's and purchased SAME ITEMS just fine (neither had both items in stock), cost was about the same even with double shipping costs. Joe Bob's can bob on downstream and take their ordering hassle with them.

2016-12-02

Caveat Emptor (BUYER BEWARE!!)

"JoeBobOtfitters is a JOKE. their customer service and return policy ****!! Product numbers are confusing personnel are incompetent, and will tell you whatever you want to hear to make a sale. Joseph himself is an uncompromising, greedy businessman.

You better know that what your buying is EXACTLY what you need, because they will not give you a refund without gouging you for a BS 15% "restocking fee"

I made the mistake of TRUSTING the recommendation of one of their employees, and they gave me the wrong information and I purchased an item and when I realized it was wrong, I asked for a refund and even after numerous e-mails back and forth showing it was their mistake would not budge. VERY POOR customer service and dispute resolution.

They have lost my business FOREVER!!!

If there was a -5 stars they would earn that in my eyes!!

2016-11-29

Customer service second to none

"I recently ordered a 10.5 radical upper in .300 blk and a few other things and was very pleased. Im still waiting on my lower (ordered from somewhere else) so I haven't assembled the the SBR yet so I can't speak for the upper itself but man the customer service I experienced was great! I ordered on Black Friday morning and it shipped the same day and arrived Monday at lunch with free shipping! I also had a question about my order so I emailed Friday morning and I was contacted back by Joseph within 45 mins! Keep in mind this is a holiday weekend and I'm just some random asking about an order I haven't even placed yet! So very pleased and will order over and over with service like that and also the best/competitive prices online I could find... like I said I haven't assembled the gun just yet but I'm sure if there's a problem they'll make it right! Just wanted to make sure to give a review cause not many treat customers like this anymore now days! Thanks again"

2016-10-20

Worst Customer service ever!!!!

"I had spent so much money on parts from this company...and when it comes to customer service this company is terrible!!!! they will put you on hold in the middle of you talking cause they don't want to hear what you have to say!!! i even had the guy on the chat leave the chat room....if this is professional customer service they can keep it!!! STAYAWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! GOD FORBID YOU HAVE TO RETURN SOMETHING!!! YOU PAY RETURN SHIPPING AND A 15% RESTOCKING FEE CAUSE THEY HAVE TO WALK 2 STEPS TO PUT THE ITEM BACK!!! THIS COMPNAY IS A JOKE!!!"

2016-09-28

Totally inappropriate

"BEWARE: Owner will use your personal information inappropriately if there is a poor interaction. Read other negative reviews on here - there are several reports.

They don't take returns for defective items. From their FAQ:

"Product Warranty is handled through the product's manufacturer and not through JoeBobOutfitters. Products must be sent back to the manufacturer for exchange, and not back to us if found to be defective in any way. This helps streamline the warranty process for the customer. Customers will only be issued store credit for items they feel are defective if they refuse to go through the manufacturer. Refunds will not be issued unless the product has been sent back to the manufacturer to prove product as defective."

Pay close attention to the language here, it is indicative of the language used during interaction with the customer: "items they feel are defective...", "refuse to go through manufacturer", "... to prove the product is defective." They assume you're an idiot/crook. So, my advice is, just be that crook: if you get a defective item, don't tell them it's defective. Just return it "as new" and accept the 15% restocking fee.

Read horologyfan's review below, they had their personal information abused in a petty fashion after a dispute. This experience was similar to mine, except over much less value. The owner seems unprofessional at best and mentally/emotionally unstable at worst.

Share Joe Bob Outfitters's store rating

Joe Bob Outfitters is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Joe Bob Outfitters is not a merchant member
Joe Bob Outfitters does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!