• Contact: info@dizbee.com
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8am – 8pm EST

"Buyer beware! After hearing mixed things about Dizbee, I decided to give them a shot and placed an order for a gift. Be prepared to wait a long time to have your order ship - up to 10 business days - or not have your purchase ship at all which was the case here. I have emailed their customer service twice at the time of this review and have waited days with no response. There is no number to contact them as far as I can see. This whole operation just seems shady to me. Don't waste your time or money here!"

"Negative. Totally negative.
Whenever I try to use the tracking number given by Dizbee in my shipping notice, it shows my package has been in BROOKLYN NY since January 24th.

"Bought a Swarovski Elements Mystery box and it is FANTASTIC! The price was 22 bucks. The value had to be three times that. Very Happy!"

"I ordered three baseball gloves and was charged for them. Only one was shipped and no credit has been received in spite of two inquiries thru their website. Unfortunately, no phone numbers are available to call so you are stuck with emailing."

"On December 16, 2013 I purchased the following items of which my credit card was immediately charged (not pending) the same day:
Victoria's Secret Oversized Getaway Duffel Bag - L

Quantity 2
Shipping Free
Total $ 39.98

Payment Information
Date/Time December 16, 2013 12:33 01
Transaction ID 6FH575821L042830Y
Total $ 39.98

On “December 24, 2013” I receive an email stating that the order had been shipped the same day I purchased it and with the following UPS tracking number.
Your dizbee.com order was shipped on 12/16/2013
Order ID: 92059
Item: Victoria's Secret Oversized Getaway Duffel Bag - Leopard
Quantity: 2
Your order was shipped via UPS.
Here is the tracking information.
1ZX84594YW40772972
I have been checking the website for any updates of shipment but the website, as of today January 17, 2014 (1month later) the website states label created “Label Created On:12/19/2013” with NO other status, meaning it has not been shipped YET. I have tried emailing the company (3) different times; (1st) Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 3:01 PM, (2nd)Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 5:23, and (3rd) Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 3:05 AM with absolutely NO results! So, if you’re expecting good customer service, GOOD LUCK, because this is not the place. I figured out their con as they just provide you bogus tracking info in order to charge your credit card immediately. The items I had purchased were for Christmas presents. It’s almost Martin Luther King Holiday, and NO sign of my items. I’ve provided my tracking information, so that the public can also confirm my claim, and learn from my mistake. I made the mistake of not checking/verifying www.resellerratings.com prior to purchasing at this site..

UPDATE: Thanks to this website review, and paypal dispute, I finally got a response and refund!

"These people are horrible. They take your money, wait a few days and then send you a phony tracking number. You will never receive what you ordered. If you do get an item it will be a useless piece of crap. Save your time, save your money, shop elsewhere. The only reason I gave them 1 star is because you can't give them zero."

"I would highly recommend Dizbee. The order arrived promptly. And when I contacted them about one part of the order shipped separately (that arrived the next day) I not only heard back from Dizbee, they also demonstrated the highest concern to make sure all was fulfilled. The items were as expected, and the customer care more than expected."

"Hoped to receive a better variety - all were black except for three, and the three were dark brown, dark blue, and one pink. Overall satisfied with speed of shipping and product, just disappointed on the lack of variety. Can't complain for the price, but doesn't change my disappointment! Excellent deal."

"Don't waste your time with this company. I placed my order on November 29th to give as Christmas gifts on December 21st. I received an email from them on December 5th with a tracking number claiming that my order had been shipped. After checking the tracking number daily for over 10 days, and UPS having not yet received the package, I contact them through their website multiple times asking for an update on where my order is; never receiving any reply back. They sent me a new email on December 20 claiming that my order has now been shipped and containing the exact same tracking number I received from them on December 5th when they claimed they had shipped my order, but very clearly had not. Still waiting for any type of response and/or my order and fully plan to return my order as I cannot give it as a gift now."

"I ordered a product on 12/4/13 as a Christmas gift for someone and it has still not been shipped today on 12/15 so I am hoping it gets here in time. Good prices but if you have a deadline by the time you need your product, I don't recommend using this site. However, if you don't mind a prolonged shipping period, go for it."

"I am excited to get the product I ordered because it was a really good deal. BUT I am really kindof irritated at how long it took it to be shipped out. I had almost just assumed that my order never went through because I never got an email confirming my order in the first place and then out of nowhere I get an email saying it shipped... Don't know if I will order again any time soon unless the deal is amazing and I don't care when I get it."

"I have always said that you can't tell much about a business if everything goes well. But how they handle a problem shows what they are really made of.

On 4/30 I placed an order on Dizbee. I paid with Paypal, but when it transferred back to Dizbee, the site said there was a problem with the transaction. I tried again, same thing. Well, the next morning I noticed 2 paypal charges against my checking account. I waited a few days but there was still some website trouble.

This morning, I checked again, and noticed no pending orders on my account. I emailed the Dizbee customer support around 11am. By 4pm, I had received a response saying that there were some problems during a website transition. All charges had been reversed on Paypal PLUS they said they would ship me one of the item free for my trouble. 5 hour respone - not bad.

Sometimes, crap happens. I like they way this has been handled...

"I will never order from Dizbee again. I had ordered several items from Dizbee with no problems. The quality wasn't great but I didn't expect great with such low prices. On 11/27/12, I ordered a Talking Parrot. I wanted it for a funny gift for a co-worker. It arrived, but didn't work. I emailed multiple times with no response. On one of the emails, I included my phone number and received a call from Dizbee. The Customer Service representative apologized, stated that he would refund my money, send a new Talking Parrot, and include a postage paid container so I could return the broken parrot I didn't receive a refund and I didn't receive a new Talking Parrot. I still have the original broken Un-talking Parrot.
I shop online all the time and I've never had such poor customer service. I plan to tell my story about Dizbee often. I know I always read the comments left by others

"I have never failed to get an order I ordered until this past December. I have paid for this order and am still waiting for it. I am due a refund or my merchandise"

"Good, but inconsistent.

I order from Dizbee.com somewhat regularly (have placed 5-7 orders in the past year), and I have generally had good experiences. The Shipping is somewhat slow (not always, though), but the prices are great! I've only had one product not be in my hands within two weeks (most are faster). I wish they were a bit more consistent with their fast shipping, but the prices usually cannot be beat!

dizbee.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

dizbee.com is a merchant member
dizbee.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.