Stores > JiffyShirts
  • JiffyShirts

Voice your opinion! Review JiffyShirts by clicking a star below.
2017-04-18

Return Policy

"I've tried to return some shirts and my P.O. Number and last name will not let me get a return slip.
They do not have a phone number to call.
I've really enjoyed using them up to this point.
I wish they would reach out to me and help, I don't know what to do.

thanks,
B. McKenzie

2017-04-12

Damn, that was fast!

"I needed to buy jerseys for our summer volleyball league that starts in two weeks. I went to jiffyshirts.com and ordered 8 total items (4 womens, 4 mens) on Monday around 3:00pm. To my astonishment, they were at my doorstep at noon on Tuesday...UNDER 24 HOURS! Items arrived just as described. Thank you jiffyshirts.com!"

2017-03-28

Difficult to communicate with.

"I ordered 100+ shirts today, (Tuesday) and I need them by Friday. After sending the order, I got no confirmation email that I ordered. I searched high and low for a number to all, but only found a customer service email. I emailed asking if my order went through and why I didn't receive an email and got no response. I even check my junk mail. Now I don't know if I actually have the shirts ordered and if I will get them on time."

2017-03-21

So easy to work with!

"I have placed several orders and they always ship quickly, usually the same day. Their quality control is awesome! I've never had an issues with my orders. Love the quality of the shirts too. Great company to work with!!!"

2016-11-02

Outstanding customer service and delivery.

"I placed an order and within an hour my Daughter asked me not to get white. I sent a message and it was taken care of within minutes, and received the next day the color I wanted instead of white. Have ordered from them before. Will keep ordering from them. 10 stars if I could."

2015-10-08

"A+ all the way! I received my order a day ahead of schedule. Color was true to what was shown and the price was very reasonable. I had a mark on one of my shirts and emailed them. I had a response within hours that they were shipping me a new shirt and to keep the other one. Refreshing to see a company that cares about their customer and product. Will order from them from now on and telling my friends about them."

2015-10-08

"Ordered 6 pink LONG SLEEVE t-shirts for breast cancer month they said we would have by Wednesday and to my surprise we received them Tuesday but they are not the correct shirts. We where sent short sleeve men's size pink that are so big. And they are the $1.97 shirts we paid more for the long sleeve. Can't get through to anyone to get a return form and will not buy any new until I get one. There online return or contact is a joke. It keeps coming up with a (oop's something went wrong) Try to reach them they are ghost's. "

2015-10-02

"I order shirts early Tuesday Morning, on my conformation said delivery would be Wednesday. It is Friday still no tracking number, no way to contact via phone. says I only have until Saturday morning to make returns. How is that possible if i have no way to track them????? yah the prices are great ... but where are they????"

2015-04-01

"I been dealing with a lot of tshirt companies that were ok. all I can say about jiffyshirts is AWESOME."

2015-01-01

"First let me say, the service with Jiffy Shirts is great. I placed my order and received it the next day, which was amazing. However, I ordered many sweatshirts, I hand design and paint them to sale in craft shows. I have been satisfied with the Jerzee brands, but I am very disappointed with the Gildan brand . I found after about 3 washing's, the piling was terrible. I have other brands which I have had for 10 years and they do not pill like this brand. Since I do sell these I was very disappointed. I will only be buying Jerzees or Fruit of the Loom. Unfortunately, my customers have also complained. "

2014-12-08

"Excellent service, I received a response at 10pm!! Thank you guys will continue to purchase from you"

2014-12-05

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW AWESOME THIS PLACE IS. I WAITED UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO ORDER T-SHIRTS FOR A CONCERT. THEY WERE HERE IN 2 DAYS.....2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!....I ORDERED MONDAY NIGHT...KINDA LATE AND THEY WERE HERE ON WEDNESDAY.....AMAZING...AND BY THE WAY THE SHIRT IS AWESOME TOO....
WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS.....YOU CAN TRUST THEM! I'M GLAD I DID! ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DID IT BUT THANKS!

2014-07-10

"Their selection is great. The ordering process was simple and painless. I actually received most of my order early, and I didn't even pay for expedited shipping. I'll definitely be shopping there again."

2014-06-27

"Never had better service before. Ordered on 6/24/14 and within 2 hours, I had a shipment notice and received my order on 6/27/14. Outstanding company to do business with."

2014-06-02

"I order shirts totaling $40 and paid the higher shipping price for faster delivery to be delivery in 2 days. Ha. Then I got an email saying it would be delivered 5 days. I tried to contact the company which can only be done thru email. I demanded a refund for the pricier shipping and it wasn't addressed at all. It was a total BS email explaining why the delay bkah blah blah. Then 5 days later I get another email sayin it will be 1 more day before delivery can be made. So this is the original delivery date for standard shipping cost. The company ripped me off big time. I will never order from Jiffy Shirts again nor recommend it to anyone. "

Share JiffyShirts's store rating

JiffyShirts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JiffyShirts is not a merchant member
JiffyShirts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!