Stores > JiffyShirts

• JiffyShirts

2016-11-02

Outstanding customer service and delivery.

"I placed an order and within an hour my Daughter asked me not to get white. I sent a message and it was taken care of within minutes, and received the next day the color I wanted instead of white. Have ordered from them before. Will keep ordering from them. 10 stars if I could."

2015-10-08

"A+ all the way! I received my order a day ahead of schedule. Color was true to what was shown and the price was very reasonable. I had a mark on one of my shirts and emailed them. I had a response within hours that they were shipping me a new shirt and to keep the other one. Refreshing to see a company that cares about their customer and product. Will order from them from now on and telling my friends about them."

This review was modified by Shawnda46 on October 08 2015 05:44:52 AM

2015-10-08

"Ordered 6 pink LONG SLEEVE t-shirts for breast cancer month they said we would have by Wednesday and to my surprise we received them Tuesday but they are not the correct shirts. We where sent short sleeve men's size pink that are so big. And they are the $1.97 shirts we paid more for the long sleeve. Can't get through to anyone to get a return form and will not buy any new until I get one. There online return or contact is a joke. It keeps coming up with a (oop's something went wrong) Try to reach them they are ghost's. "

2015-10-02

"I order shirts early Tuesday Morning, on my conformation said delivery would be Wednesday. It is Friday still no tracking number, no way to contact via phone. says I only have until Saturday morning to make returns. How is that possible if i have no way to track them????? yah the prices are great ... but where are they????"

2015-04-01

"I been dealing with a lot of tshirt companies that were ok. all I can say about jiffyshirts is AWESOME."

2015-01-01

"First let me say, the service with Jiffy Shirts is great. I placed my order and received it the next day, which was amazing. However, I ordered many sweatshirts, I hand design and paint them to sale in craft shows. I have been satisfied with the Jerzee brands, but I am very disappointed with the Gildan brand . I found after about 3 washing's, the piling was terrible. I have other brands which I have had for 10 years and they do not pill like this brand. Since I do sell these I was very disappointed. I will only be buying Jerzees or Fruit of the Loom. Unfortunately, my customers have also complained. "

This review was modified by joretagregory on January 02 2015 06:08:07 AM

2014-12-08

"Excellent service, I received a response at 10pm!! Thank you guys will continue to purchase from you"

2014-12-05

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW AWESOME THIS PLACE IS. I WAITED UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO ORDER T-SHIRTS FOR A CONCERT. THEY WERE HERE IN 2 DAYS.....2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!....I ORDERED MONDAY NIGHT...KINDA LATE AND THEY WERE HERE ON WEDNESDAY.....AMAZING...AND BY THE WAY THE SHIRT IS AWESOME TOO....
WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS.....YOU CAN TRUST THEM! I'M GLAD I DID! ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DID IT BUT THANKS!

This review was modified by jwood153 on December 05 2014 02:31:07 PM

2014-07-10

"Their selection is great. The ordering process was simple and painless. I actually received most of my order early, and I didn't even pay for expedited shipping. I'll definitely be shopping there again."

2014-06-27

"Never had better service before. Ordered on 6/24/14 and within 2 hours, I had a shipment notice and received my order on 6/27/14. Outstanding company to do business with."

2014-06-02

"I order shirts totaling $40 and paid the higher shipping price for faster delivery to be delivery in 2 days. Ha. Then I got an email saying it would be delivered 5 days. I tried to contact the company which can only be done thru email. I demanded a refund for the pricier shipping and it wasn't addressed at all. It was a total BS email explaining why the delay bkah blah blah. Then 5 days later I get another email sayin it will be 1 more day before delivery can be made. So this is the original delivery date for standard shipping cost. The company ripped me off big time. I will never order from Jiffy Shirts again nor recommend it to anyone. "

This review was modified by Debbisheese67 on June 02 2014 07:40:47 AM

2014-01-09

"T-shirts advertised as preshrunk but they shrunk a full size after washing. We couldn't use them after they shrunk so much so I contacted them and asked for a refund. They don't take washed shirts back even though what was advertized isn't what I received and they blamed the shrinking on the washing or drying method. We follow washing instructions on the tag and have for years.

Sure, quick shipping but they won't own up to a problem with a product and good luck contacting them. No phone number anywhere to be found. Buy somewhere else with good customer service.

This review was modified by maude627 on January 09 2014 11:50:02 PM

2013-11-13

"I ordered two shirts with JiffyShirts for my company on the 12th that I needed for the 14th and no stores in my town had the sizes I needed. I went with them because they claimed to be able to deliver today (the 13th) in time for the event.

I got an email from them yesterday night that said I will get my delivery today, yet the tracking shows they didn't send the order to UPS until after 7PM and it wont deliver until the 14th, missing my event and leaving me scrambling for another option. I emailed them and their response was "we don't have any reason for it arriving later than the shipping date. Sorry for the inconvience."

If you are counting on them to fulfill shipping promises to help you out in a crunch, don't hold your breath.

They did refund my shipping cost so I have edited the review to reflect that.

This review was modified by js12 on November 13 2013 07:35:49 AM

2013-09-13

"I bought seven tshirts from jiffy shirts. My pay pal automatically set the shipping address to my exs house. If she got them she would cut em up and forward them to me. Anyway I sent an email and I got a reply in about 8 hours. Address changed and it arrived a day early. I will definitely order fro here again superb customer service."

This review was modified by perndar on September 13 2013 05:36:43 PM

2013-02-14

"Bought lots of shirts as Valentines day gift for my husband and my husband really liked all of the shirts. The quality was awesome and also the shipping was fast.
Amazing customer service. Found that my order was getting shipped to the wrong address. Immediately wrote to them and they were soo quick at replying back and correcting the address with the UPS.
Iam very pleased with them and I would request them to continue with such great services in future as well.
Looking forward to buying more from ur site.
Happy husband is what i finally got. Thanks to jiffy shirts!

Share JiffyShirts's store rating

JiffyShirts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JiffyShirts is not a merchant member
JiffyShirts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!