Stores > Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading

• Jewelry Room /

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

2016-07-19

Cool

"Cool website, had 3 transactions and haven't had a problem. I think it needs improvement on the website layout though"

This review was modified by BrendaKwan on July 19 2016 01:38:32 AM

2016-07-10

works well

"I bought a gaming headset here, it works perfectly but took around 2 weeks to arrive. I bought it for I think around $20 and it cost around $40 in other sellers, so overall I'm satisfied."

This review was modified by tradethesnackspapi on July 10 2016 10:51:01 PM

2016-07-02

Good website

"I've been hoarding lots of jewelries from this website and have build collections from rings, earrings to jewelry sets."

This review was modified by miresa on July 02 2016 08:38:32 PM

2016-06-21

I love my gadge

"I bought this SJ4000 12MP 1080P for less than $20 I think. It is a great deal since it costs twice and even thrice in some other online shops so I'm happy with my purchase. "

This review was modified by MarkVincent on June 21 2016 03:56:56 AM

2016-06-14

Good

"I bought two vintage rings from this website. My rings were arrived very quickly, polished and ready to use. It is a nice website and caters to the jewelry buyers. Prices were very fair."

This review was modified by danasarrosa on June 14 2016 07:38:54 PM

2016-06-12

100 points. Kudos

"If I could give 10 stars, I would. Definitely give these jewelers a chance if you are in the market for whatever fine jewelry needs! Good website and has a great selection, the jewelries are organized well in the website.

Trust these jewelers who's been in the business for years now. They are very honest, helpful, professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely be shopping for engagement rings with my boyfriend here.

This review was modified by tresia on June 12 2016 07:11:44 PM

2016-05-28

Wedding Ring

"My boyfriend and I just started ring shopping for our D day. We have had an absolutely awful experience until we tried this webstore. Smooth sailing purchase.

I admit, I'm kinda scared to buy my ring online since hello it's a precious ring, not like any other rings. But we gambled. And I can say that it's worth the risk. I love my ring.

This review was modified by BriannaJones on May 28 2016 07:52:12 AM

2016-05-22

Convenient

"These days online stores are very very popular and this store is nice. It houses good selection of jewelries. However their selection of jewelry is limited, but very pretty and they also have a large selection of gifts outside of jewelry. Bought 2 necklace and will buy more in the future."

This review was modified by Hazelle92 on June 04 2016 06:06:01 AM

2016-05-18

Worth a try

"Very well made in fact recieved genuine black pearl ring other topaz and Crystal sapphire rings. .the ruby for necklace very large geniune stone of ideal color lipstick color with slight purple. For what I paid, extremely happy. Professional shipped too in jewlry rooms padded boxes"

This review was modified by marietavaleroso on May 18 2016 11:17:39 PM

2016-04-21

pleasant surprise

"I was quite surprise how good my experience is. I took a risk here considering the reviews about the site is mixed but contrary to the negative reviews, my buying experience was pleasant. "

This review was modified by kristennn on April 21 2016 06:30:47 PM

2016-04-19

Re: Jewelryroom

"Great purchase from this website. I bid on a ring and won it. Shipping was fast, receive it in less than 10 days. Great buys from this website. "

This review was modified by HighonJad on April 19 2016 08:16:23 AM

2016-04-11

Great website

"Great website. Bought one ring and received it in less than a week. "

This review was modified by Mia21 on April 11 2016 07:17:21 AM

2015-10-06

"purchased few items from jewelryroom, very disappointed, items described where not what was delivered it was like the cheap knock off versions you would find in the $2 shop . would recommend no one to buy from this site as nothing is what they describe ."

This review was modified by steponhen on October 06 2015 05:39:54 PM

2015-04-26

"I have purchased several items from this site gold and silver some of the items were broke, I ordered a jade bracelet that was cracked never got my money back. I ordered a necklace that was supposed to be genuine garnets but was glass. Cheap junk save your money"

2015-03-12

"PAID FOR RUBY BRACELET,2 RUBY STONES NOT FITTED IN BRACELET.ASKED FOR AFULL REFUND OR EXCHANGE, I WILL PAY FOR RETURN POSTAGE.COST OF REPAIR $80-$100.RESPONSE, WAS DID NOT EARN ANY MONEY,OFFERED 2X$15 COUPONS OFF MY NEXT 2 PURCHASERS.I REPLIED NOT ACCEPTABLE. REPLIED WILL GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND COUPON, DID NOT SAY HOW MUCH?I ASK FOR A CREDIT REFUND TO MY AC.NO REPLY. I ALSO HAVE PURCHASED 8 OTHER ITEMS,TOTAL ALL UP OVER $1100,NOW I HAVE FOUND OUT THEY HAVE LITTLE OR NO VALUE.I ALSO AGREE WITH OTHER COMPLAINTS TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.FEEL SORRY FOR OTHERS WHOM HAVE NOT COMPLAINED,HAVE TO BE MANY MORE THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMED AND DONT KNOW IT.yoursGMC."

This review was modified by GEOFFMCNICOL on March 12 2015 11:30:05 PM

Share Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading's store rating

Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading is not a merchant member
Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!