• Jewelry Room /

"I have purchased several items from this site gold and silver some of the items were broke, I ordered a jade bracelet that was cracked never got my money back. I ordered a necklace that was supposed to be genuine garnets but was glass. Cheap junk save your money"

"PAID FOR RUBY BRACELET,2 RUBY STONES NOT FITTED IN BRACELET.ASKED FOR AFULL REFUND OR EXCHANGE, I WILL PAY FOR RETURN POSTAGE.COST OF REPAIR $80-$100.RESPONSE, WAS DID NOT EARN ANY MONEY,OFFERED 2X$15 COUPONS OFF MY NEXT 2 PURCHASERS.I REPLIED NOT ACCEPTABLE. REPLIED WILL GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND COUPON, DID NOT SAY HOW MUCH?I ASK FOR A CREDIT REFUND TO MY AC.NO REPLY. I ALSO HAVE PURCHASED 8 OTHER ITEMS,TOTAL ALL UP OVER $1100,NOW I HAVE FOUND OUT THEY HAVE LITTLE OR NO VALUE.I ALSO AGREE WITH OTHER COMPLAINTS TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.FEEL SORRY FOR OTHERS WHOM HAVE NOT COMPLAINED,HAVE TO BE MANY MORE THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMED AND DONT KNOW IT.yoursGMC."

This review was modified by GEOFFMCNICOL on March 12 2015 11:30:05 PM

"I have just purchased a diamond ring item no196282 on auction at jewelryroom.com. Unbeleivable ! a ring with 4.5 carats of diamonds set in 14k solid white gold for 500.00 dollars ! HOW STUPID COULD I BE !!. The description says there are 5 genuine round cut diamonds - clarity S11-12. I now know that this is complete nonsense and quote another duped bidder " forget the alleged retail value and look at the specs "VSI1 to I2" is not to be read as VSI1 to VSI2!!!!! " I am trying to get my money back - no response yet. I may be overreacting - after all a few flecks here or there may not matter if the price is right. will let you know what the valuer says.. Had the ring valued. It has just over ONE carat of diamonds - all I2. Ring very much smaller than in the photo. Value about 600.00 dollars. Its also very badly made. After paying auction comm.postage & import duty it cost 800.00 dollars. I would have sent it back but I would lose too much

This review was modified by lousays on January 13 2015 09:26:44 PM

"NEVER BUY FROM THIS STORE, purchased a three diamond ring for over $400. The setting and diamond were total junk. A jeweler looked at it and said they called it FROZEN SPIT. I sent the ring back through Canada Post and have a receipt saying who signed for the parcel on May 7th. I am still fighting to get my money back. Every excuse is used and you can not talk to anyone from the company. The so called" Live Chat" is a third party company that can not do anything except send them an e-mail. They can not tell you anything about the money coming back to me at all. The company had the nerve to ask if I wanted a credit instead of my money back? What to buy more junk? Never use this company again. I agree with the one of the coments saying that the positive comments must be put on here by employees."

This review was modified by Oliver8271 on May 28 2014 01:31:00 PM

"Quality of their goods.. Rip off..Tickets of complaints.. they never reply..Postage charges rip off.. They bill youin 4 or 5 items sets so they maximize their postal costs.. Illegal..Buy else where save your stress.. Its kids play jewelry.. nothing is real.. forget $12,565 retail and you buy for $25.. they are not bankrupcy genuine or authentic items.. no diamonds they are chips if that they are not glas.. most is plated over they say sterling silver.925 joking.. its cheap look badly made stuffff"

This review was modified by deaau98 on May 27 2014 12:32:23 AM

"auction bought ring and bogus invoice from hong kong!,returns to Hawaii!!!no idea about their costume jewelry but for real diamond forget them.i believe these to be left over batch diamonds not up to the retail market that are set in seconds castings if my experience is the norm!one diamond so badly flawed to surface that my expert was amazed at the setters skill in not breaking it completely in two.unwearable in my opinion.what ring over $8000 retail would not specify clearly the precise quality of the stone as this is paramount to any valuation.forget the alleged retail value and look at the specs "VSI1 to I2" is not to be read as VSI1 to VSI2!!!!! thank Christ for Paypal and bugger about the lost return shipping cost if you are thinking about it.... DONT"

This review was modified by pilla on January 09 2014 02:10:21 AM

"I think some people just like to moan about everything. I know each and every time I contact customer service they responded right away.
And I bought a blue and white diamond ring and it stated that the value was around 1600 or 1700. I can't recall which. Anyway, my friend's brother works with diamonds and I had him look at it. He told me it was worth around 1500.00. So they certainly were close enough for me. I think I got the ring for less than 200. Now that's a deal.
I wonder if the people who gave negative reviews had their issues resolved but didn't bother to post it on this same website where they complained.
The only thing I don't like would be the high cost of shipping. Of course I'm a cheapskate. LOL

This review was modified by fritzsmommy on January 07 2014 10:34:38 PM

"Absolutely cheat your money. There is no one piece of jewelry is real. It was impossible was the price they put there. Postage actually sent from HongKong. All of Jewelry even no one piece is real. Diamond ring with no Diamond at all. One of earing on the picture with diamond but there is no even one glass on it. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY THERE. "

This review was modified by JBZD08 on September 11 2013 05:05:33 AM

"Generally i have been satisfied with the items i have purchased. i found a ring that was silver with the overlay and i fully expected to get what i got. the problem was that the ring i ordered clearly stated in was a size 6, which was the reason i ordered it. i ended up getting a size 9, which is way too big. i emailed and they just basically said, bring it to have it sized. now i am not an idiot, but i can't see having a cheap ring sized, especially down 3 sizes. i was a bit ticked and probably won't buy anymore from them."

"Do not buy from these scam artists. The jewelry is terrible. Half of it is unwearable, the other half is poor quality. I just received broken earrings and they are refusing to repair or replace them. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. Wish I had listened to previous reviews."

"I’m happy with Jewelry Room . com! I have bought many items from Jewelry Room. They have fast delivery. I like the types of jewelry they offer for bidding (earrings, bracelets, pendants, rings) and different gemstones and gemstone combinations they come in. I get many compliments on their jewelry when I wear it. I have seen some very beautiful and unusual jewelry on this site. I hate overpaying for jewelry. My advice would be to read the descriptions. I do not buy the overlay items. I rarely buy the silver jewelry. I buy white gold and yellow gold items. 10 kt. Gold is not as strong as a 14 or 18 kt gold, but it is still a strong gold. Know the carat size of your stones so you are not surprised. The photos probably won’t depict your exact item as it is a stock photo usually, but it should be close. The site warns you about this. If you are starting out buying gemstone jewelry, this is the place to start. Start here and see what you like and then later when you can afford retail price somewhere else, upgrade. "

"I happened upon the site by accident/curiosity and won my very first bid. I have found the jewelery to be fine and delicate. I have also found the customer service to be highly helpful and understanding."

"RE: JEWERLY ROOM.COM
I purchased a diamond ring ($457+20 S&H) this past october, to my surprise the delivery was very fast, and the ring was more beautiful than expected. I was skeptical as well, considering their private jewelry appraised the ring over $9k for TOTAL WT 0.50 CT; colors F-I. Not wanting to spend a huge amt for an appraisal, just incase it wasn't worth much; I took the ring to several local jewelry stores to see if diamonds were real, check weights etc and how much would they offer me....I was told the diamonds are real, weighing less than 0.50 (approx total weight 0.45) and was quoted any where from $1000.00-1500.00 as a trade in!!! That made me smile :) So if I do decide to trade it in I will make a profit and the store will also make a profit once of course they retailthe ring at $3000.00 if not more!!
So my advice is to know what your buying/bidding, read the descriptions, don't just look at the stock photo. Do some research as well on the price of gold, diamonds & gems

"I wish I had found and read this review page before ordering anything from JewelryRoom.com. Since they had a AAA rating from the Better Business Bureau I thought I'd try them. I received the 2 rings I ordered and one I'm dissatisfied with but since it was only $30 I'll keep it rather than deal with the hassle of returning it. The 2nd ruby/white gold ring was pitiful quality...just pathetic & I will try to get a refund on that one but unfortunately from what I've read on here that may be impossible. JewelryRoom.com isNOT what they claim to be. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY on ordering anything from them. Go to a reputable jeweler where you can view the jewelry in person before you buy it. If it sounds too good to be true IT IS!! I've sent them numerous e-mails with no response so they not only rip people off on the quality of their merchandise, they refuse to uphold their 100% satisfaction guarantee. What a suprise. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER AGAIN will I purchase anything from JewelryRoom.com. Whoever wrote they were satisfied with their purchase or recieved exceptional quality jewelry at bargain prices must be working for JewelryRoom.com & trying to put some good reviews in with the rest. BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF like me and the other people's reviews I read who experienced the same thing as me. I just wish I had found these reviews before I ever placed an order with them. NOT EVER AGAIN though will I order from JewelryRoom. I'm sorry for the others who got ripped off like I did. I would have given them ZERO STARS if that had been an option. POOR QUALITY JEWELRY, EVEN POORER QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE and nothing short of thieves who refuse to stand behind their lousy quality merchandise and refund people's money like they say they will do."

"I thought I was purchasing geniune items from this company. Turns out the "Ruby Pendant" wasn't a real ruby stone and the other items were absolutely worthless. I was so excited until I received the items and had it appraise. What made the experience worse was learning how hard it is to get a refund from these people. Never again."

Share Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading's store rating

Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading is not a merchant member
Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!