Stores > Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

Nice Buy!

"I had a great purchase. The ring I bought is very beautiful and detailed. Highly recommended and will surely buy again"

This review was modified by mindyosward on October 18 2016 03:47:51 AM

Good Catch

"I liked the gadget I ordered, I am very pleased. I bought a micro usb adapter, purchased it for only $1! It is excellent and works perfectly. I'd definitely order from them again!"

This review was modified by debilangley on October 16 2016 06:07:09 PM

Engagement ring

"Bought an engagement ring for my girlfriend in this website and she loves it so much! Great product, very affordable with the finest quality. What I love about it is it only took 2 days for me to receive the product."

This review was modified by MarcoDavidson on September 29 2016 06:18:32 PM

"I love shopping at this website. Totally recommended."

This review was modified by Ginavee on September 28 2016 01:15:57 AM

"I shop a lot in this website. Great products and very affordable. "

This review was modified by PhilippeAdams on September 26 2016 06:57:43 PM

"I recently purchased a pair of earrings. It is sturdy and well made. Great quality and it is perfect for every day wear."

This review was modified by ElizabethDavidson on September 24 2016 08:36:37 PM

Do not shop too often

"I often buy jewelries, but if I do, I buy them in this website. I am a cheapskate so that's a huge factor why I only buy them when I needed them. Price wise the products are really great, quality wise superb. affordable but good quality. "

This review was modified by howtolightenskin on September 19 2016 07:24:32 PM

Night Lamp with Bluetooth Speakers

"I really like the Night Lamp with Bluetooth Speakers that I bought from this website. Every night, I use it on my night stand. It serves its purpose really well, sometimes when I'm finished studying and does not need the light, I use it to listen to radio and play with the colors. You can just touch it to change colors. One time we used it for grilling and swimming outside and it is lovely. This has 7 different colors, touch if you want to change it and it is cordless! Very portable and simple to use. Works great, good sounds come out and it is affordable."

This review was modified by DesireeShi on August 30 2016 06:56:50 PM

Dashboard Camera

"I bought car dashboard camera from Jewelryroom. Arrived after around 2 weeks. So far so good, I really like the autorecord feature after you start the car. Because sometimes I do not remember to press the record button so this is a huge convenience. "

This review was modified by jerome.mark on August 28 2016 07:45:30 AM

"Bought a foot and nail grinding device for less than $20. I am liking it so far. Rated them 4/5 because I'm not sure how their Customer Service since I haven't talked to them yet. "

This review was modified by Onemig on August 25 2016 10:36:59 PM

these reviews are from their employees and owner

"If you like cheap worthless crap you have found it here! bAnd if you want them to bid your item to the max for you, you're in the right place. This is a joke believe me. Zero customer service, don't waste your time!"

Good shop

"I absolutely love this jewelry store. I was referred to them by a friend and my first purchase was a ring. Since then, we have purchased different sets of jewelries. Great people. Great service."

"I love their products. Affordable with quality"

I stumbled upon them to buy a ring

"I went to their site to buy a ring, but I end up buying more than what I needed. Lol. Loving them, thanks! "

"Cool website, had 3 transactions and haven't had a problem. I think it needs improvement on the website layout though"

This review was modified by BrendaKwan on July 19 2016 01:38:32 AM

Share Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading's store rating

Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading is not a merchant member
Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!