Stores > Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading
  • Jewelry Room /

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading by clicking a star below.
2017-10-02

I love the piece of jewelry I bought

"I bought a beaded necklace from jewelryroom. Love it. It's a fun piece of costume jewelry that I wear with jeans or a dressy outfit. I always get compliments."

2017-09-04

Great quality

"Great quality with affordable products"

2017-08-06

Great experience

"The ring I bought from them is beautiful. I am satisfied, I'll order again!"

2017-07-29

Perfect

"Had the best experience at Jewelry room. My boyfriend does not really like the whole ring shopping because people tend to push us to buy right then and there or they keep on talking to convince us to buy or open a credit card with them. That is why we decided to buy the ring online and we made the right choice. We got a beautiful ring and stayed true to our budget. I recommend buying from them

2017-07-04

Five stars

"I bought a bracelet for my daughter. It is beautiful & delicate - perfect graduation gift as a new path is started."

2017-06-29

Classic

"Good buy, I fully recommend."

2017-05-25

Got lucky

"I received the ring I ordered 2 weeks ago as a new wedding set for our wedding anniversary. I just got lucky because I have been looking at some black diamond bridal sets and the prices are really high, but I stumbled upon Jewelryroom and got the ring for just $750 ish including shipping! It's really not that bad since I cheapest I found elsewhere is $1,000 something. I saved a lot! It is already a full carat black diamond and I am glad I bought it, it is beautiful and it always what I wanted. It is a catch because price for the amount of diamonds you receive along with it being 14 carat white gold!"

2017-05-02

Surprisingly good

"I was not expecting much from the website, I just needed something I could fit on my finger because no matter how the ring looks, I think it all sends the same message. But, I was pleasantly surprised. The ring I bought looks elegant, high quality, and it's just the right amount of thickness. Good experience"

2017-04-28

Great gift ideas

"The website has a lot of great products and you can give it to your family and friends as a gift. I have been ordering a lot of rings and necklaces for my family members from them and they loved it! The best part is that you can give your purchase as is because the jewelries come in a very lovely box. I recommend this website to everyone!"

2017-03-14

The ring looks so much better in person

"The ring came in the mail really fast. The ring has arrived before the expected date of arrival. The ring looks absolutely better in person. It is a very gorgeous ring and I have gotten a lot of complement on it. I'd recommend buying from the Jewelryroom."

2017-02-27

Lovely box

"I bought 2 rings and it came with a really lovely box...... The rings are nice and looks good......."

2017-02-26

Solid Gold

"Nice solid gold, not plated like else where, the value definitely above what I paid for. "

2017-02-18

Genuine Ruby

" I'm a ruby collector and I bought Ruby from them numerous times.. This website is definitely my all time favorite Jewelry website, the jewelries are beautiful, smooth buying process and shipping does not take long. "

2017-02-06

Good company and quality product

"Initially I received a little flawed bracelet that was an inch shorter than what was said on their website. After I sent an email to their customer service, they contacted me and made a new bracelet for me that will fit my wrist measurement requirement. They sent the replacement right away, of course I have to return the one I already have. The bracelet is perfect and matches my clothing so I love it so much. Props to their customer service for replacing my bracelet!1

2017-01-25

Just the best!

"I shop here once a month. I do love collecting jewelries and the jewelries here fit my standards, good quality at affordable price! :)"

Share Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading's store rating

Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading is not a merchant member
Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!