Stores > Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading
  • Jewelry Room /

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading by clicking a star below.
2017-05-25

Got lucky

"I received the ring I ordered 2 weeks ago as a new wedding set for our wedding anniversary. I just got lucky because I have been looking at some black diamond bridal sets and the prices are really high, but I stumbled upon Jewelryroom and got the ring for just $750 ish including shipping! It's really not that bad since I cheapest I found elsewhere is $1,000 something. I saved a lot! It is already a full carat black diamond and I am glad I bought it, it is beautiful and it always what I wanted. It is a catch because price for the amount of diamonds you receive along with it being 14 carat white gold!"

2017-05-02

Surprisingly good

"I was not expecting much from the website, I just needed something I could fit on my finger because no matter how the ring looks, I think it all sends the same message. But, I was pleasantly surprised. The ring I bought looks elegant, high quality, and it's just the right amount of thickness. Good experience"

2017-04-28

Great gift ideas

"The website has a lot of great products and you can give it to your family and friends as a gift. I have been ordering a lot of rings and necklaces for my family members from them and they loved it! The best part is that you can give your purchase as is because the jewelries come in a very lovely box. I recommend this website to everyone!"

2017-03-14

The ring looks so much better in person

"The ring came in the mail really fast. The ring has arrived before the expected date of arrival. The ring looks absolutely better in person. It is a very gorgeous ring and I have gotten a lot of complement on it. I'd recommend buying from the Jewelryroom."

2017-02-27

Lovely box

"I bought 2 rings and it came with a really lovely box...... The rings are nice and looks good......."

2017-02-26

Solid Gold

"Nice solid gold, not plated like else where, the value definitely above what I paid for. "

2017-02-18

Genuine Ruby

" I'm a ruby collector and I bought Ruby from them numerous times.. This website is definitely my all time favorite Jewelry website, the jewelries are beautiful, smooth buying process and shipping does not take long. "

2017-02-06

Good company and quality product

"Initially I received a little flawed bracelet that was an inch shorter than what was said on their website. After I sent an email to their customer service, they contacted me and made a new bracelet for me that will fit my wrist measurement requirement. They sent the replacement right away, of course I have to return the one I already have. The bracelet is perfect and matches my clothing so I love it so much. Props to their customer service for replacing my bracelet!1

2017-01-25

Just the best!

"I shop here once a month. I do love collecting jewelries and the jewelries here fit my standards, good quality at affordable price! :)"

2017-01-15

Ordered a few jewelries recently

"It is a good website to shop jewelries "

2017-01-11

good quality

"I ordered 2 gadgets last month, good quality of items, i will buy again"

2017-01-03

Drone

"I bought a mini drone from Jewelry Room which so freaking cool. The drone I bought comes with complete cords you will need for it to be charged and connect to the computer. It also comes with a mini card to record with.

It takes a lot of trial and error and a little of more crashes to kind of master using it. It also takes a lot of practice to keep it well balanced, it was really fun learning how to use it. I recommend testing this out first on a calm day until you get the hang of flying it.

The one I bought has a 2 MP camera which produces HD pictures and the drone has some LED lights which allows it to be used at night. Overall the product is good, order processing is okay and shipping took a little long which is pretty understandable of the holidays but overall I am very pleased with the order.

2017-01-01

order is perfect

"Item purchased is perfect, I love it and will purchase again"

2016-12-25

fun shopping

"I love my buy & I bought them at a reasonable price, with the cost of gold these days. They are very easy to wear and you can wear them daily and can pair with any dress I have. The only thing that could make these better and I would hope for to be honest, is if they came in ROSE gold too!"

2016-12-20

MP3 for my workouts!

"I love this thing. It is perfect for my routine workouts, may it be running around our neighborhood or hitting the gym. Storage is just enough for all the songs I need and want, even have a spare room for some movies."

Share Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading's store rating

Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading is not a merchant member
Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!