Stores > Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading

• Jewelry Room /

2016-06-21

I love my gadge

"I bought this SJ4000 12MP 1080P for less than $20 I think. It is a great deal since it costs twice and even thrice in some other online shops so I'm happy with my purchase. "

This review was modified by MarkVincent on June 21 2016 03:56:56 AM

2016-06-14

Good

"I bought two vintage rings from this website. My rings were arrived very quickly, polished and ready to use. It is a nice website and caters to the jewelry buyers. Prices were very fair."

This review was modified by danasarrosa on June 14 2016 07:38:54 PM

2016-06-12

100 points. Kudos

"If I could give 10 stars, I would. Definitely give these jewelers a chance if you are in the market for whatever fine jewelry needs! Good website and has a great selection, the jewelries are organized well in the website.

Trust these jewelers who's been in the business for years now. They are very honest, helpful, professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely be shopping for engagement rings with my boyfriend here.

This review was modified by tresia on June 12 2016 07:11:44 PM

2016-05-28

Wedding Ring

"My boyfriend and I just started ring shopping for our D day. We have had an absolutely awful experience until we tried this webstore. Smooth sailing purchase.

I admit, I'm kinda scared to buy my ring online since hello it's a precious ring, not like any other rings. But we gambled. And I can say that it's worth the risk. I love my ring.

This review was modified by BriannaJones on May 28 2016 07:52:12 AM

2016-05-22

Convenient

"These days online stores are very very popular and this store is nice. It houses good selection of jewelries. However their selection of jewelry is limited, but very pretty and they also have a large selection of gifts outside of jewelry. Bought 2 necklace and will buy more in the future."

This review was modified by Hazelle92 on June 04 2016 06:06:01 AM

2016-05-18

Worth a try

"Very well made in fact recieved genuine black pearl ring other topaz and Crystal sapphire rings. .the ruby for necklace very large geniune stone of ideal color lipstick color with slight purple. For what I paid, extremely happy. Professional shipped too in jewlry rooms padded boxes"

This review was modified by marietavaleroso on May 18 2016 11:17:39 PM

2016-04-21

pleasant surprise

"I was quite surprise how good my experience is. I took a risk here considering the reviews about the site is mixed but contrary to the negative reviews, my buying experience was pleasant. "

This review was modified by kristennn on April 21 2016 06:30:47 PM

2016-04-19

Re: Jewelryroom

"Great purchase from this website. I bid on a ring and won it. Shipping was fast, receive it in less than 10 days. Great buys from this website. "

This review was modified by HighonJad on April 19 2016 08:16:23 AM

2016-04-11

Great website

"Great website. Bought one ring and received it in less than a week. "

This review was modified by Mia21 on April 11 2016 07:17:21 AM

2015-10-06

"purchased few items from jewelryroom, very disappointed, items described where not what was delivered it was like the cheap knock off versions you would find in the $2 shop . would recommend no one to buy from this site as nothing is what they describe ."

This review was modified by steponhen on October 06 2015 05:39:54 PM

2015-04-26

"I have purchased several items from this site gold and silver some of the items were broke, I ordered a jade bracelet that was cracked never got my money back. I ordered a necklace that was supposed to be genuine garnets but was glass. Cheap junk save your money"

2015-03-12

"PAID FOR RUBY BRACELET,2 RUBY STONES NOT FITTED IN BRACELET.ASKED FOR AFULL REFUND OR EXCHANGE, I WILL PAY FOR RETURN POSTAGE.COST OF REPAIR $80-$100.RESPONSE, WAS DID NOT EARN ANY MONEY,OFFERED 2X$15 COUPONS OFF MY NEXT 2 PURCHASERS.I REPLIED NOT ACCEPTABLE. REPLIED WILL GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND COUPON, DID NOT SAY HOW MUCH?I ASK FOR A CREDIT REFUND TO MY AC.NO REPLY. I ALSO HAVE PURCHASED 8 OTHER ITEMS,TOTAL ALL UP OVER $1100,NOW I HAVE FOUND OUT THEY HAVE LITTLE OR NO VALUE.I ALSO AGREE WITH OTHER COMPLAINTS TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.FEEL SORRY FOR OTHERS WHOM HAVE NOT COMPLAINED,HAVE TO BE MANY MORE THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMED AND DONT KNOW IT.yoursGMC."

This review was modified by GEOFFMCNICOL on March 12 2015 11:30:05 PM

2015-01-03

"I have just purchased a diamond ring item no196282 on auction at jewelryroom.com. Unbeleivable ! a ring with 4.5 carats of diamonds set in 14k solid white gold for 500.00 dollars ! HOW STUPID COULD I BE !!. The description says there are 5 genuine round cut diamonds - clarity S11-12. I now know that this is complete nonsense and quote another duped bidder " forget the alleged retail value and look at the specs "VSI1 to I2" is not to be read as VSI1 to VSI2!!!!! " I am trying to get my money back - no response yet. I may be overreacting - after all a few flecks here or there may not matter if the price is right. will let you know what the valuer says.. Had the ring valued. It has just over ONE carat of diamonds - all I2. Ring very much smaller than in the photo. Value about 600.00 dollars. Its also very badly made. After paying auction comm.postage & import duty it cost 800.00 dollars. I would have sent it back but I would lose too much

This review was modified by lousays on January 13 2015 09:26:44 PM

2014-05-28

"NEVER BUY FROM THIS STORE, purchased a three diamond ring for over $400. The setting and diamond were total junk. A jeweler looked at it and said they called it FROZEN SPIT. I sent the ring back through Canada Post and have a receipt saying who signed for the parcel on May 7th. I am still fighting to get my money back. Every excuse is used and you can not talk to anyone from the company. The so called" Live Chat" is a third party company that can not do anything except send them an e-mail. They can not tell you anything about the money coming back to me at all. The company had the nerve to ask if I wanted a credit instead of my money back? What to buy more junk? Never use this company again. I agree with the one of the coments saying that the positive comments must be put on here by employees."

This review was modified by Oliver8271 on May 28 2014 01:31:00 PM

2014-05-27

"Quality of their goods.. Rip off..Tickets of complaints.. they never reply..Postage charges rip off.. They bill youin 4 or 5 items sets so they maximize their postal costs.. Illegal..Buy else where save your stress.. Its kids play jewelry.. nothing is real.. forget $12,565 retail and you buy for $25.. they are not bankrupcy genuine or authentic items.. no diamonds they are chips if that they are not glas.. most is plated over they say sterling silver.925 joking.. its cheap look badly made stuffff"

This review was modified by deaau98 on May 27 2014 12:32:23 AM

Share Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading's store rating

Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading is not a merchant member
Jewelry Room / Eric's Trading does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!