• Rating 9.83/10 488 reviews

Jetguns.com is not a merchant member
    Jetguns.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Jetguns.com contact information

"This was my third gun purchase from Jet Guns in the past year (of a dozen or so online gun purchases from various vendors). The first two orders were processed and shipped extremely fast. The last one took two weeks due to some warehouse mixu-ps. Jet Guns was nice about it though and I wasn't in a hurry. Overall, these guys are fantastic...prices are next to unbeatable. I do and will recommend them in the future."

"Cheapest around and super fast shipping!! A++ customer service! Will continue to buy from JetGuns.. You make my husband happy :)"

"Unbelievable service! Ordered on Monday, and picked it up from my FFL dealer on Wednesday. Wish everything I ordered online was delivered that promptly. Good price too!"

"I ordered a gun part Jet Guns and it arrived within a timely fashion. The price was fair and I would definitely order from them again."

"Great price excellent product."

"Fast,Great price, and good communication! Had some reserves about buying online, so I called them. On the second try I was greeted by someone who was able to answer some questions and put my mind at ease. Called a couple of times after that and got through everytime! My FFL didn't send info the first time I told them to because they thought this was Bud's, whom they are already registered with(do to the name on jetguns ffl). When I asked Jet, they said that at one time they were with Bud's but do to a split they kept there ffl license #, but are not affiliated with Buds. So call, talk, ask, and enjoy your new gun! Thanks Jetguns I'll be buying again! Your now on my favorites list!"

"Great service!! Fast delivery!!"

"No problems. Everything was as expected. Easy site to browse, excellent prices, no penalty for credit card transactions and I will summon Jetguns for future purchases. Keep up the good work."

modified review This review was modified by compliancedirectives on May 16 2012 07:10:43 PM

"Awesome seller with really great prices compared to ANY online gun store. 2-day free shipping too!!!! They accept CC payment without any extra charges unlike other stores. Definitely will be buying again. Quick to reply in inquiries. "

"Shipping was very quick and efficient. The product came exactly as described. I would definitely buy again!"

"The purchase I made with JetGuns was a smooth transaction. It all happened as they explained in their purchase acknowledgement. Their shipping rates are the most reasonably that I've seen. I would definitly purchase from them again. "

"excellent purchase experience start to finish... "

"I purchased some Fiocchi ammunition from Jetguns because I was having trouble finding any JHP locally, other than Remington bulk. The Remington bulk did not expand in the couple recovered bullets I found, so I wanted to try both the standard Fiocchi JHP and the Extrema with the Hornady XTP bullets. The two combined came to just short of $50, which through comparison shopping was the going price. With Jetguns, any order of at least $50 saves a "low order" fee, but has free shipping. I threw in a box of CCI 22 LR and was good to go. When you consider the high shipping costs of other vendors, it makes Jetguns one of the least expensive on-line vendors for ammo. After a day of verifying the order, it shipped out UPS (signature required) and I got it in very reasonable time. I will not hesitate to use them in the future if they have the product I'm looking for."

modified review This review was modified by Linejudgemick on April 29 2012 08:40:16 AM

"This is the only way to buy your firearms. These guys are fast, and have the best prices Anywhere."

Rating 8/104/5

"Jetguns has pretty good service and great prices, hope that they expand their inventory in the future, but so far every time I've ordered from them it's been without complication."

modified review This review was modified by jango306 on May 06 2012 05:44:32 PM