• Jerry's Ar Jerry's Artarama Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"I ordered the Koh-I-Noor Progresso Woodless Colored Pencils 24 Color Set and had them sent to my sister. She got them quickly and loves them!! Thanks so much for being so reliable and providing good descriptions of your products. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“We're happy to help! Thanks for choosing Jerry's!”

"Jerry's always ship faster than anyone and the quality of products are always very good."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback for jerrysartarama.com!”

"I just found out about Jerry's and I have ordered my last 2 paint orders there. I am very please with the paints and the free shipping. Thank you Jerry's"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Welcome to Jerry's Artarama, and thank you for your review!”

"Jerry's always has great prices & fast shipping. Plus things that are hard to find in stores, like Gelli Arts Gellit Plates."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at cs@jerrysartarama.com.”

"This company is the best! Great quality for a "Starving Artists" pocket."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoy our companies services and products. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continuing support!”

"My order has been backordered three times because of Torrit Grey. I'd never heard of Torrit grey, it was offered as an inducement to buy certain products. But now that I know what it is, I want it. But my order is being held hostage, unless I order $35 more. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that your order is being held, unfortunately because of the torrit grey promotion being so incredibly popular, we've run out and have been cancelling it off orders and placing it on a new order in order for those orders to release. If you'd like we would be more than happy to do this with your order, you'd just need to contact us with your order number in order for us to take care of that for you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"Everything's been on backorder for over 2 weeks and still no work from our original order...they have a great selection but for it to be all on backorder for so long, not so great..."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that your order is currently out of stock, we're doing everything we can to get items back into stock faster, working with our vendors to keep a more constant inventory. If you contact us with your order number we'll be more than glad to check on the status for you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"Once order placed, service was just fine. However, the e-commerce part of the website was frustrating to use and I had to come back another day to get the site to save my order."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that you had an issue with our website, we're working hard to continue optimizing our site so that we can continue to improve our service quality for our customers. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"They have great customer service. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoy our customer service and they're able to help you with any issues that arise. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"I am very pleased with the Lukas watercolors, but the packaging was not well done. Although there was A LOT of bubble wrap and inflated plastic "pillows", the contents were loose in the box, and the corners of two pads of Bristol paper were bent. I can't use them for finished work, but given the low price, I will cut down papers or use them for practice sheets. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that you received those pads with damaged corners. If you would like we'd be more than happy to replace those damaged items for you, a member of our customer service team will be contacting you soon. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"The frames were exactly as expected!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received the order as expected and there weren't any issues. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"my order came in record time, in very good condition and I'm very satisfied with the service. I will definitely not hesitate to order from Jerry's Artarama again."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received everything on time and there were no issues with your order. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continuing support!”

"What a great experience. I was only planning on picking up some paper and pencils, when the site popped up an announcement about a free shipping deal they were having. I wound up buying my paper & pencils along with other items I had been considering - because the free shipping option sealed the deal. Plus, they threw in some free gifts!
I'll not hesitate to keep coming back!

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received such a great deal with us, and that you had such a great experience. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continuing support!”

"I received everything as ordered. The discounts and free shipping deals keep me coming back as a satisfied customer."

Rep reply posted Aug-13-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received everything on time and that you were satisfied with the order and the discounts you received. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Jerry's has the product and customer service. My shopping experience has always been exceptional."

Rep reply posted Aug-13-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our customer service and products. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.