Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.42/10 5,389 reviews

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
    Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Jerry's Artarama contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10

All 5,389 Customer Reviews

"Great company to deal with, fast service."

"I was very satisfied with the material and the speed of shipping. Thankfully, all but one piece came unscratched, for the box was in dire shape when I received it.

The one thing that almost kept me from ordering was the OUTRAGEOUS SHIPPING COST!!! While everyone else was receiving FREE shipping for the amount I ordered, I had to pay $45 on an order of only $85 -- over 50% of the cost of the items. If it had not been for the specific item I was ordering being on a 2 for 1 sale, I may have gone elsewhere.

I live in Hawaii, and while I understand it may cost a little more to ship to use, although the difference is minimal through the USPS, I don't appreciate paying so much more than everyone else. Vitacost does it well -- when people have reached the "FREE SHIPPING" purchase amount, those living in Hawaii pay $10 to make up the difference. This is a fair and reasonable charge.

Since there are very few art supply stores in Hawaii, ALOT MORE people would order online if they did not go into shock when they got to the shipping costs, especially if they had otherwise qualified for free shipping. THINK ABOUT THIS -- the additional sales would definitely make it worth your while!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-24-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We will consider your request and discuss it with our executives. Please contact us at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com to get reimbursement or store credit for the one item that came scratched. Thanks for your time.”

"The service was great and the materials I bought were cheaper than local art/craft stores including the shipping."

"Just the products I wanted, great price, and free shipping. Just the best. "

"I purchased brush pens for my daughter, who was very pleased & excited when she opened her gift. She is a very much into her art & demands only the best supplies & these brush pens fit the bill! I will probably purchase from Jerry's Artarama again in the future."

"I have always enjoyed the great service I recieve from Jerry's and find they respond always in a very timely matter to any questions concerning my orders. I tend to be the one making errors in my ordering and they are helpful in fixing any issues I create. Thank you!"

"I did not receive all of my order and no explanation!
Did you forget?
Is it on back order?
Would be nice to know.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-22-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback Jacque. We regret to hear that you did not receive all of your order. I will follow up with you to learn more about the missing items. Thank you for your time and understanding.”

"Delivery was prompt and my pencils were intact.
There are too many ads sent to me daily.

"So happy with my purchase of a KopyKake 300XK Projector. Arrived here in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada in 10 days and was in excellent condition. Was not held up in Customs and there were no extra duty charges which often happens when I order from the United States. Would purchase from Jerry's Artarama again!"

"Website provided the needed detail product information to make buying decisions."

"Had what I needed, deivered in a timely fashion."

"Everything ordered was delivered on time in great shape, thanks!"

"Thank you for speedy delivery. "

"My order arrived during the estimated shipping time. It was complete and I got some great deals. I will definitely order from this company again and will keep my eye open for their super savings. I liked the shipping message that told me how much more I could spend and still pay the same for shipping. That had me going back and buying more than I originally was going to buy, but I found some great deals to fill my cart so I can't complain."

"I HAVE ORDERED FROM YOU FOR A FEW YEARS AND WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED WITH YOUR SERVICE AND YOUR PRODUCT. WE HOPE TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU IN THE COMING YEARS AS WE LIKE YOUR PRODUCTS THAT WE ORDERED."