Stores > Jerry's Artarama

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2017-01-12

"Prompt and product was as pictured"

This review was modified by skpugh12 on January 17 2017 12:00:58 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your input. We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com”

The bestest

"Product selection large. Prices great."

This review was modified by maxinerenee52 on January 17 2017 12:00:53 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com”

I love Jerry's

"I had ordered some watercolors from Daniel Smith and found their catalog a bit confusing and ordered the wrong item. I know, watercolor is watercolor and how did that happen? Not sure but I got 2 tubes of watercolor and 1 watercolor stick. I'll play around with the stick but I ordered the correct tube from Jerry's. Their catalog of Daniel Smith watercolors is easier to order from."

This review was modified by j_jackiblair on January 17 2017 12:00:26 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for complimenting our catalog. We love to hear from our long time customers. ”

2017-01-11

Happy Customer

"My order was delivered promptly, Thanks! I have ordered from you before and the price is very competitive with product that is what I was looking for to teach our Sip & Paint classes.

This review was modified by barns_etc on January 16 2017 07:25:29 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to being your art materials resource at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-01-11

Product delivered as advertised!

"The product I ordered was everything it was described to be. The ordering process was easy and the item was shipped in a timely manner. I will order from Jerry's Artarama in the future!"

This review was modified by melinda_cotton on January 16 2017 07:25:33 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com! ”

2017-01-10

"Order received in a timely fashion and in good condition. Very satisfied with products and service."

This review was modified by eyesonnatureimages on January 16 2017 07:25:37 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-01-10

"No issues. Everything came as ordered!"

This review was modified by tdstadler on January 16 2017 07:25:40 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We are glad to hear that everything arrived in good condition. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

Happy returns

"I ordered a drafting chair online for my wife. She is an artist (watercolors) and silk flower arranging. We received it quickly. My wife got sick and was in the hospital for a month. I called to get permission to return the chair. No problem even with us having the chair for 2 months. Thank you customer service.

This review was modified by hott213 on January 16 2017 07:25:43 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues!”

2017-01-10

"Hi,i whant to tell you that i ham very,very satisfied for your sevice,your products,Thanks for your good service.Everything was all right.Have a good day.and i give you one more star.Huguette David"

This review was modified by moha1850 on January 16 2017 07:25:48 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We appreciate your comments on our service. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-01-10

"I got my order in a timely manner and was satisfied."

This review was modified by immccarter on January 16 2017 07:25:52 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-01-10

An artist's warehouse of supplies

"I'm pleased with Jerry's Artarama. A few things I would like to see Jerry's do. The website is very busy & somewhat confusing. At times I have ordered products but after waiting & not receiving a product in the order & told it was on backorder. Waiting patiently only to find that after approx. 30 days, Jerry's would just cancel the order without notice. I have call a few times regarding a back order & was told I would have to reorder. Have never been able to order & receive a Simply Simmons xfirm #10 bright acrylic paint brush. At the various times I've tried to order the brush, it would be listed as in stock but when filling the order, it would be out of stock. Website would then post expected date of restocking. I've given up on ordering that brush from Jerry's. I've had no other problems in ordering items from Jerry's. They have great prices & sales. Shipping is quick & easy to track. Contact info on website is there but the contact has not been helpful in fulfilling the #10 brush order. I will continue to order other items from Jerry's because they carry such a variety of brands & as I said before, great prices & sales. "

2017-01-10

Use extreme specificity when ordering.

"Ordered 12 piece with 6 free half pans Sonellier water color pan! Along with other stuff on sale! Chose to wait for entire order to save shipping! Months later it arrived, but they sent the set without the extra 6! I called they are sending tubes instead of half pans for cost of shipping! Now I have to buy empty half pans! The 18 and the 12 set were the exact same price! My super haul turned out to be less super than I anticipated! "

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for calling our customer service center so that we could help you resolve this situation. Thank you for taking the time to post the review. We sincerely apologize for the long wait for order delivery. Although items may appear in stock on our website, this notice does not guarantee availability. Our inventory system operates on the method of First In First Out. If a customer places and order by phone or mail order and buys out the last of our stock of an item, it takes some time for the system to update and show on our website that the item is out of stock. PayPal‚Äôs terms of service state that all orders placed via PayPal must ship within 30 days of purchase. Because of this, any outstanding items not shipped within the 30 days will be automatically canceled. PayPal will be responsible for the refund, and it takes approximately 7-10 business days for the refund to process back to your account. The best way to find out if we have an item in stock is to call 1-800-827-8478 and ask. You can also email us at cs@jerrysartarama.com. The estimated arrival date to our warehouse that you see on our website is based on the notification that we get from the manufacturer. This date is subject to change based on changes to the manufacturer's availability for the product or other circumstances beyond our control. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.”

2017-01-10

Fast shipping, great prices, quality supplies

"Jerry's Artarama provides an impressive selection, the best prices of anywhere around, and quality supplies. I also received my full order (and it was a large one) the very next day. I was very pleasantly surprised. I will definitely continue to shop at Jerry's for my future artistic needs."

This review was modified by elizabeth_paynter82 on January 16 2017 07:26:03 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your compliments. We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com”

2017-01-09

Color bomb !

"I was very satisfied with the paint i bought from Jerry's. Best prices out there !"

This review was modified by geoeuresti on January 16 2017 07:26:08 AM

2017-01-09

Great supplies

"Exactly what I wanted at good prices with fast shipping"

This review was modified by johannaspaeder on January 16 2017 07:26:14 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your input. We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.