• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Jerry's is the place to go for Art Supplies. I've shopped them all with coupons and discounts and Jerry's has the best, widest selection of products and the best prices. They always have sales and deals and I can find everything I'm looking for and a lot more I want. They ship fast and have every way you need to contact them. I'm so glad I came across this shop; it keeps me from spending a ton of time searching for stores that have the art supplies I need at a decent price. I love this Shop and will always shop here first."

"Shipment came on time and happy with the product"

"Fast shipping . All items delivered with no problems.
First time ordering from Jerry's and very happy with results. I highly recommend Jerry's and will use again.

"Everything was packaged well and it came in a reasonable amount of time. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for taking our survey! We appreciate your continued support. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at cs@jerrysartarama.com.”

"I had a problem with the shopping cart adding multiple orders of items when I had specified only one. It was rather annoying and made me uncomfortable ordering online. I was able to delete the extra items one at a time updating the cart after each correction. I originally wished to continue shopping for additional brushes but decided to limit the order once I got the cart items straightened out. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience. If this issue persists, please let us know at cs@jerrysartarama.com.”

"The order arrived very quickly, but not to the address I gave them, to my billing address instead, but I got it and that's what counts. The other thing I didn't like was the fact that the description wasn't as clear as I would have liked. But it was okay."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! When the PO Box is listed along with the street address, sometimes UPS can transfer the package to the post office for the final delivery. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks, and I hope you have a lovely day!”

"The product is priced good and the order arrived when they said it would. I would prefer that the back order was automatic and didn't have a dollar amount though."

"On disability and a very tight budget, and Jerry's Artarama makes professional art supplies so affordable... my go to source... "

"Jerry's Artarama is the best art supply dealer!"

"It always seems to take forever for an expected package to arrive. The package arrived in a reasonable amount of time."

"Order came in a quick and timely manner. Products were exactly what I ordered. Thanks Jerry's Artarama!"

"I had not ordered from Jerry's in quite a while, but when I started my new little business, I needed some items real fast. So I looked at all the art sites. And I was so happy to find exactly what I needed AND it was on sale at Jerry's! I ordered it and it came to my door shortly after. Thanks Jerry's!!"

"They are a very nice company to deal with. I use the their services regularly"

"The packages arrived a day earlier than expected in perfect condition. Products were exactly as specified."

"It works. Orders are filled and shipped promptly. Any problems I have had have been quickly taken care of with a phone call. I have been very satisfied with the service."

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.