• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

"I couldn't ask for more! Although the packaging was ripped when it arrived, nothing was damaged and it was exactly as ordered. Thanks!"

"Fue una compra excelente, el mejor precio que encontré, fue enviado rápidamente y llego el día que dijieron, ademas agradezco el envió GRATIS!! si ocupara mas cosas no dudaría en volver a comprar! Muchas gracias"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-23-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Gracias por su compra y el feedback. Si Usted tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en enviarnos un correo electrónico en español a cs@jerrysartarama.com. ¡Qué tenga un buen día!”

"Problem with product ordered was professionally resolved. They went the extra mile to ensure satisfaction. Will definitely do business with them again."

"Exactly as specified. Not a single complaint. Will order again soon."

"Problems with online access to site for Mac computers."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! If you are having trouble logging on to our website, please email us at cs@jerrysartarama.com. If you are using Firefox, we had to update the website, and you may need to clear the cookies before regular online access will resume. Thanks for your time and attention, and we look forward to serving you in the future!”

"I liked being able to see that the product I ordered was in stock or not on your web site. I have had a problem with another site where I put an order in and found out a week later the paint I had ordered was out of stock. Its been almost 2 weeks and I'm still waiting. I'm working on a commission with two very large canvases and having to wait this long for supplies is not right. Jerry's will be getting more of my business in the future. "

"All products came quickly, and just as I had expected, and way cheaper than I could find anywhere else"

"Very well packaged, no damage to the paint or brushes. "

"The shipping is realy to much slow. Purchase similiraire ship the same state took 5 days less. I remain surprised. My purchase was not urgent fortunately.
Thank's

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-21-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback. We ship from North Carolina with UPS standard ground shipping. Sometimes UPS can transfer the package to the post office for final delivery. If you have any questions about shipping times, please email us at info@jerrysartarama.com. Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day!”

"Always excellent service. Products arrive as requested although it seems to take forever. Also, the website is slow. (I say these because you asked.)
Having said that, I shop at Jerry's much more than other art supply stores. They offer great specials and their selection of products is outstanding.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-21-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“We appreciate your feedback! We are working to optimize the web experience. If you would not mind, please let us know which browser you are using at websupport@jerrysartarama.com, and we will redouble our efforts. Thanks for your loyalty as a customer, and we look forward to serving you in the future!”

"Superb from start to finish!!"

"I ordered 10 large tubes of paint and a tub of gloss medium. T he prices were great. I ordered right before a holiday weekend, received free shipping and got it in less than a week. I believe it shipped the same day I ordered. I will definitely purchase from Jerry's again. "

"Completely satisfied w/art supplies that I ordered for the first time at Jerrys. Multiple
packages and they all arrived in great condition. Promotional Pin it button wasnt automatically included in my order. Contacted Customer Service and Mary sent one out. Thank You.

"Always quick delivery, always accurate-particularly pleased that Jerry's can send large (oversize) orders in multiple packages so as to avoid huge shipping charges, such as I would have had to pay with Dick Blick - That feature saved me $135.00 ($15.00 extra if you don't have a loading dock) . And the great savings from Jerry's means I can try out things I wouldn't have otherwise- my painting is getting better, as now I know about a cat's tongue brush, and have a few different sizes of fan brush...Just have to say thanks."

"I was very pleased with the way my order was processed and deleivered"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“We appreciate your time and your business. Please let us know if you have any questions at all for future orders at cs@jerrysartarama.com. Thanks for taking our survey, and have a lovely day!”

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.