• Jerry's Ar Jerry's Artarama Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

"As always, Jerry has what I am looking for and at phenomenal prices! I am always happy with my purchases, they always have a great selection of what I love to work with (and I mean the real product rather than a mass produced version made specifically for discounting as some companies do). If I want to try something new, they also have wonderful promos to support that as well. See you next time Jerry!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoy our products and services, and that you've had a wonderful shopping experience with us. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Everything fine, but the packaging could be better. Several delicate brushes came carelessly loose and without its protective caps."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that some of those brushes were missing the protective cases, someone will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue and gather a bit more information. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"Jerry's offers the best deals on the best products - bar none.

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoy our prices and services. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Order arrived quickly and in perfect condition!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received the order on time and there were no issues. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"I have just started shopping at Jerry's. I have order twice and am very satisfied with the experience."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with your shopping experience with us. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Jerry's Artarama is a great store to deal with. My order came fast and I was able to know exactly when it would arrive. There was a problem with an item being damaged, which Jerry's replaced posthaste. There was also an item that didn't live up to expectations, and I am sure Jerry's will correct that problem soon. All in all a great place to order art supplies."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you've had a good shopping experience, We apologize about those items that came damaged but we're glad we're able to make it right for you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Jerry's filled my order quickly and I received it in two days. Everything was in great shape and I was given a free tube of paint to boot!

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received your order on time and everything was correct. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Ordered what I needed at a great price. Great service!

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received everything you ordered and at quite a deal. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Great selection. The prices are lower than plenty of other similar sites. They often have great deals on otherwise expensive products."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoy our vast selection and colossal deals. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"The website is painfully slow, especially when ordering individual Unison pastels. I put items in my cart, and when I went back some of the items were gone. I was timed-out twice trying to place my order, with all the delays from ordering, being taken to the cart, then back to the homepage -- over and over. The order I received was incorrect, and did not match the order I placed, the items in the cart or the shipping statement in the box. I would place an order for one of an item, and it would show that I ordered 2 or 4 in the cart.
I was not charged for the items not received, and although some of the pastels were the incorrect color, I did receive the correct amount of pastels.
The prices are good, but the website is extremely frustrating to order from!

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that you had such a difficult time with our website, we're working very hard to try to alleviate any issues with the current site so that we can provide a better overall shopping experience. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"Speedy delivery. The packing was extremely efficient. It was double boxed with packing in both. Important for not receiving broken pencils. Very satisfied. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you received your order quickly and with everything intact. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"good price and good service."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our prices and service. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your support!”

"Great prices and selection and fast shipping!"

"Good service, for good prices! I find the website hard to navigate if I don't know exactly what I'm looking for, but overall I was happy with my experience and will likely shop here in the future.
I had a problem with one of the items I ordered, and got a quick response and after explaining the situation was given a refund. Very happy to know that I will receive good customer support.

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that you had an issue with our website, we're working to get any issues that arise corrected as soon as possible. We're glad to hear that you have had an overall good shopping experience with us. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your continued support! Have a great day!”

"I have ordered for years from Jerry's and always been happy. However, this time instead of UPS my shipment came in a box left in a large locked mailbox at my community's boxes. It had been slit open- all of the tape! I was worried it would be missing items, but though they were disheveled, out of boxes, etc., they were all there. I prefer UPS!!
I would not keep ordering in the future if my orders come to me via USPS and in this condition.

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.