Stores > Jerry's Artarama

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10

2016-02-06

Always will love this store!

"It's been a few years since I've been really able to do my art work, but I'll always use this site for my supplies. They have the quality supplies that I'll never doubt."

This review was modified by JoyfulKatt on February 06 2016 12:05:51 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“We truly appreciate you taking our survey. Our success is founded on loyal customers like you. Thanks so much for choosing Jerry's!”

2016-01-28

Art on A budget

"Taking seminars and classes in different art techniques often require buying supplies that I don't have on hand. Jerry's offers the supplies I need without eating in to my budget for the classes them selves. Easy shopping, and super quick shipping makes it a deal I can not pass up"

This review was modified by sundance125 on January 28 2016 09:47:19 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-01-2016

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing Jerry's! We are happy to help save you time and money on art supply shopping for your art education.”

2016-01-23

Great prices and fast shipping!

"I was looking to add more prismacolor pencils to my existing, getting some oldies replaced and some new colors I didn't have-I found Jerrys Artarama! The prices are great-the more you buy, the cheaper it is, shipping was free because of some great coupons out there and fast! Everything arrived faster than they estimate and was packaged quite nicely! I have already placed a 2nd order from them for Copic Markers now too! They have some great prices and everyday they put something on sale at a deep discount. Site can be slow to load sometimes but for me it is worth it because of the money I saved buying with them!"

Rep reply posted Jan-26-2016

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks so much for taking our survey! We are glad to hear that you took advantage of the free shipping for your Prismacolor Pencils. Keep a look out for our new site!”

2016-01-22

Great place for artists

"I have purchased a lot of items from Jerry's - good prices and good services."

Rep reply posted Jan-26-2016

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for your continued support!”

2016-01-17

Wasted hours -

"While your prices may be good, I'm beginning to think it still may not be worth it. With regard to my last order, the long shopping list I had compiled disappeared from my shopping cart - for starters. After I reentered the order, your system did not apply the discount to my purchase and the information about the discount(s) that were available was misleading. Finally, the supervisor from customer service did not call back as I requested.

This process was just way to painful.

This review was modified by nanart on January 17 2016 10:14:58 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-18-2016

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Someone from our customer care team will follow up with you promptly to discuss your experience and make this right.”

2016-01-13

"I have ordered from Jerry's Artarama many times and have never been disappointed. Everything is packed well so there is no breakage and arrives in good shape. Also my orders arrive in a timely manner. My only complaint is that sometimes the website runs slowly and it takes some patience to finish an order. I did read in other reviews that they are working on their website so I'm looking forward to a faster experience in the future. I think Jerry's prices are excellent and their sales can't be beat. You can be sure that I will be a customer for a long time."

This review was modified by Corki51 on January 13 2016 12:05:18 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-14-2016

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for taking our survey! We appreciate hearing from you. We are working on a new website, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks for your time, and thanks for choosing Jerry's!”

2016-01-11

"Prices were good enough for me to look around and make a decent first order from Jerry's Artarama. Am happy with the selection and pricing and mostly with the availability of many products.

My only issues:
-free shipping took 16 days from one coast to the other. I almost could have walked it here faster. Really too long, even if you discount holiday days; when most things take 7 days or less coast to coast via ground.
-the way items were packed, Jerry's just got lucky, one internal box was so badly smashed by other items, I was afraid the box containing paint would be oozed all over (including sketch pads I ordered). Thankfully, only a few major dents in the paint tubes.
-packing slip included with the shipment was so unusable to check inventory, I had to print out my original receipt to be able to be sure I received what I ordered. Description of items on the packing slip is only 18 char long-meaning most descriptors were similar to this "SOHO ACR 250ML TIT" or "DERIVAN ACR 75ML F" when it was SOHO ACRYLIC TITANIUM WHITE or DERIVAN ACRYLIC 75ML FLOURESCENT ORANGE and I ordered multiples of similar product. UPC codes were somewhat helpful, but there are almost 20 char of space on the invoice after UPC code---could be used to lengthen the Description field. Or hey, print landscape mode to give more room? If I were ordering for my school, it would have to go thru receiving and before I could receive it, they'd have to check against the packing slip--they'd have ZERO clue about clearing it and it would sit even longer!
-I received no fewer than 15 emails to purchase more items from Jerry's BEFORE my first order ever arrived! C'mon folks, you can track the order, just like I did! Really is overkill and encourages me to shop elsewhere with less harassment.

This review was modified by JohnnysArt on January 11 2016 03:44:27 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-14-2016

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey. We truly appreciate your feedback as we work on improving our service. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future. If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to reach us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. Thanks again for choosing Jerry's!”

2016-01-02

"Taxes to expensive from Belgium "

2015-12-30

"Jerry's has great pricing and is easy to work with. However, this is the second time that I have purchased a full box of foam board. I had damaged pieces the first time, and this time, out of 25 sheets, 5 were damaged so badly that they were unusable. I know Jerry's isn't handling them while shipping, but it is disappointing to pay for product and have 20% of it come in unusable. I will still look at Jerrys for other product purchases in the future. The prices are good."

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2016

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for your order and for contacting us. We regret to hear the foam board arrived damaged. We want you to be completely satisfied with your order, and all Jerry's exclusive products like the foam board come with a 30 day warranty. One of our customer service team members will contact you to follow up on this guarantee.”

2015-12-21

"I buy most of the supplies for my gallery and myself at Jerry's....my problem is that sometimes your website is so slow that sometimes I end up going to a different art supply website that runs more smoothly. Yours is the only website that is a problem in that way....and I do a lot of business on the web. Thank you, D. Callahan"

This review was modified by childsdancer1 on December 21 2015 12:47:34 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-23-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“We truly appreciate your feedback, and we are working on a new website at the moment. Thank you for your loyalty, and please check back with us next year! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!”

2015-12-19

"I made my first purchase a couple weeks ago for stretcher bars to make gallery wrap canvas prints. The prices for these bars were less than other sources to begin with, and the percent-off deal they had going made the prices incredible. Plus the free shipping was really helpful since i ordered a fairly significant number of bars and would have otherwise been pretty costly. I found the website and ordering process to be straightforward and easy to use. The products shipped quickly and i received them in the time i expected given that shipping was free (about a week). Barring any major problems in the future, i plan on using Jerry's again for these kinds of products."

This review was modified by Dkjames60 on December 19 2015 05:49:25 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-21-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you very much for taking the time to respond back to our survey! If you ever have any questions or concerns, you can reach our customer service at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com. Our phone lines are open Monday to Saturday, 9 to 6 pm, Eastern. Thanks for your first time order, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.”

2015-12-15

"I always find Jerry's to have excellent prices, especially with the super sales. Fast shipping, too; other reviews have noted slow shipping with ground but I have not found that to be the case for me. The packing is always very careful with the product's safety in mind, and the packing list accurate.
My only complaint is the bogginess of online ordering. The site runs very slow, especially on mobile devices, and I have needed to redo an order multiple times do to crashing or drag. Other than that, I love Jerry's and will order many more times in the future!

This review was modified by magpiedreams on December 15 2015 07:25:53 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-17-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and your customer loyalty. We are working on a new website at the moment with a responsive design for mobile devices. We look forward to getting your feedback once the new site is up and running!”

2015-12-14

"To be honest, your on-line process has been a train wreck. I have ordered three times, within the past year, and it was brutally slow and frustrating, each time. Speaking to an associate has always been productive and friendly. Your communication to customers , waiting for re-stocking, could improve. Over all, I continue to use you, especially when your specials are active regarding professional grade products. geo"

Rep reply posted Dec-17-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“We appreciate your honest review. Thank you for contacting us and for your continued support!”

2015-11-13

"Best art supplier anywhere. Hands down the absolute best. Amazing quality and rock bottom prices . I spent $150 USD , and I got pro grade illustration supplies worth over $600 USD. Brands like Prismacolor, Acurit, Copic,and their own brands are amazing quality as well. Best dealer for art supplies. I wish I could give 10 stars.

This review was modified by dav3stiles on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-16-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear you found what you were looking for. Happy Holidays!”

2015-11-12

"The Worst Experience Ever As A First Time Customer!! On 10/28 I ordered the Sennelier 12 +6 set and someone switched out a forest green with a warm sepia, which gave me 2 warm sepias. I called CS and they offered to replace the forest green. It is now 11/12 and I still don't have the forest green. I called CS again and they just talk right over you. I spoke with Joshua and he made me feel unimportant as a customer and I probably will not buy from Jerry's Artarama again! I didn't ask for my order to be expedited, First Class Mail would have been okay, but they sent it Bestway, which is slower than Media Mail and it was their mistake. It has been 16 days and my order is still not complete."

This review was modified by oceaneco1 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-13-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We apologize for this inconvenience. We shipped the missing Forest Green on Nov. 4th, and it was delivered yesterday, Nov. 12th. It takes 7 business days for delivery by UPS Best Way also called Standard Ground. We will speak with our customer service team about this experience. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com.”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.