• Jerry's Ar Jerry's Artarama Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"I love Jerrys Artorama! Whether at the store or ordering online- they are wonderful in every way!"

"I will continue to make Jerry's my online art supplies store. His products or of the finest quality and his prices are, I think low and very reasonable. He has excellent customer service and has well trained assistants that can help with your questions and your orders.I also will highly recommend him to other artists!
Thank you, Janeth Hopewell North Carolina

"Ordering was very difficult, and after filling in all the blanks my order disappeared. I called customer service, and there was no sign of my info. Customer service was very nice, but I had to do it all again. I eliminated several items in an effort to simplify and succeed, and finally ordered one video,which came. I would order more if the process was easier.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-31-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that there was so much difficulty with our online ordering process. We're hoping to have our new website up in the coming months and it should alleviate all the issues that we've seemed to have with the current site. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"good prices. great service."

"Always find what I'm looking for at great prices!"

"Order shipped and received on time and filled correctly. Excellent service."

"My order arrived even before I expected. Jerry's has a great selection, great prices, and great service."

"Very satisfied with timely delivery. Thanks!"

"Jerry's delivered promptly, order was perfect, prices great! I will not shop for my art supplies anywhere else since finding jerry's. "

"I have never been disappointed with items being "out of stock". I am a satisfied customer and will continue to give Jerrysartarama my business."

"I am always pleased with Jerry's Artarama. My order came when expected , wrapped to protect contents and exactly what I had ordered. "

"Offered items that were not available elsewhere at a reasonable price. Special offers were tempting. Delivery was fast. Responded to inquiries."

"Unique supplies! Everything arrived, packed well and felt like they appreciated my business."

"The only difficulty I had was in getting my order to "stick". I had to keep checking the items I wanted. When it got to the cart online gremlins kept removing them. When I contacted customer service, they explained the problem was that there were so many people online that weekend it was impacting the site. Everything else was perfect!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-31-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that there were issues with our online website, we're working hard on building a new website that should be able to accommodate more traffic and should alleviate other issues with the site as it is now. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"The transaction was very smooth and package delivered in timely fashion. My purchase was exactly as described on the website and I am completely satisfied."

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.