• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"i had a real hard time with your web site. I think it took me three days to place my order because the site kept dying or was incredibly slow."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-18-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey! We greatly appreciate your business, and we sincerely apologize for the slow load times on the web site this year. Please check back in the coming year for a brand new web site. Thanks for your continued support!”

"I'm new to Colored Pencil Painting and I was so pleased to fine an online source that has such great stock and great service."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“We are glad to be part of your success with colored pencil painting! Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!”

"Exceedingly prompt delivery especially during the Holiday Season. Thanks. Merilyn"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you Merilyn for your feedback and your continued support!”

"The whole process of shopping with Jerry's Artarama is satisfactory - choosing from the clear catalog, pricing and fast delivery within the USA. Unfortunately for me, I need the stuff in Israel and as they do not use regular mail, I need an inter-mediator."

"Jerry's has the best of everything an artist needs, and at the best prices too ! I'm extremely happy with my purchases at Jerry's. My only complaint would be that the website is really slow, so it took me a very long time to complete my order and transaction. "

"Fast delivery
Great product

"I had a lot of trouble with the website. Very frustrating. Had to leave my computer on overnight and the next day so I wouldn't lose my order. On ordering, everytime you add something it wants to double the amount of things you order. Plus I always have to go back to the front page to add more to the order different categories."

"Arrived sooner than expected."

"We purchased the kids art easels for our grand kids. The on-line purchase was easy and the quality of the purchase, excellent. Jerry's provided updates on the shipping and it was received on time and in good shape. The quality of our purchase exceeded expectations. It is sure to inspire our young artists!"

"all arrived in good order and I was kept informed about the order the entire time."

"I ordered and received Value packs of Ampersand panels. I assumed that "value" meant good deal. But what it meant was that these are not Museum quality, student quality. It is too much trouble to return them. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! Ampersand Value Series Artist panels are not museum quality but meant more for student, beginner, testing and trying out. Please know that we can have the Ampersand panels picked up from you and refunded if needed. Please give us a call at 1-800-827-8478, and we will take care of the returns process. We appreciate your business and want to make sure you receive the museum quality panels that you want. Thanks for your time, and we look forward to your next order at JerrysArtarama.com!”

"Arrived in a timely manner, everything exactly as ordered, nicely packed and all at a very good price!"

"I received friendly help from Jerry's Artarama. They worked with me to correct a problem that was not their fault. I am completely satisfied. Their website will be a wonderful art resource for my daughter. I give them a high recommendation!"

"Everything was excellent."

"Very easy and quick to obtain a gift card!"

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.