• Jerry's Ar Jerry's Artarama Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10

2015-07-27

"The Matisse Payne's grey structure acrylic paint I ordered was missing and replaced with Matisse Raw Sienna Flow acrylic paint. Also, I ordered a transparent Yellow Oxide Matisse Structure paint and it came out of the tube like wet chalk. It was either old or was frozen or heated to destroy the quality of the paint.
Not what I expected."

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that there were issues with your order, someone from our customer service department will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

2015-07-27

"No complaints. Fast shipping. Great product."

2015-07-27

"Lower prices on watercolor blocks and timely shipping were great!"

2015-07-27

"Here is what I guess you can make it better. I couldn't go back to where I was after I was reviewing my shopping list. I might want to add more from the same page.

I live in Georgia but it takes 7 days to deliver my order.

2015-07-27

"Jerry's usually has the largest selection of art supplies and decent prices."

2015-07-26

"excellent value with discounts plus prompt shipping"

2015-07-26

"The order came quickly & welled packaged.
After a short snafu with ordering on the computer, a short conversation with a helpful employee, all went smoothly.
I would love to send a selfie with my paintings on the mini-easels for your contest, but I don't own an I phone. "

2015-07-26

"Jerry's Artarama has always treated me well. This time I ordered a set of 4 Ambience wood picture frames. These are not the quality I expected and indeed the first one I opened had a dark black stain on one of it's sides. I should have known better than order these particular frames.
Thank you."

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that you received those frames with damaged spots, it sounds like it was just a defective batch. We'd be more than happy to replace or refund them for you if you'd like, please contact us with your order and we'll take care of the rest. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

2015-07-26

"Some of my canvases arrived damaged but I call customer service and they quickly and happily made arrangements to send replacements. Great experience."

2015-07-26

"Complete order delivered on time with good pricing."

2015-07-26

"Received my order very fast and in good condition - even though the delivery person dropped the box and crunched up one end. Great bubble wrap job!"

2015-07-26

"I was satisfied with this purchase, but the purchase I made a week before I was up set with I ordered the 150 prismacolor pencils was supposed to come with a gift of extra pencils markers & blending pencils. I asked before I made my purchase told they had them in stock & would receive my extras. Sadly I didn't get them. I don't get to craft stores often, as I'm retired & sick & in bed a lot so pencils & watercolor are good for me, but I need blending pen. Also some things I wanted were out of stock. I was pleased with what I did get. But I will double check before I depend on other specials again."

2015-07-26

"These inks are far and away better than I had hoped. Fast service, fair pricing and quick, reasonable shipping.
We'll be back.
Thanks so much.
MGuest"

2015-07-26

"Best prices and excellent service , online or in your Raleigh store why shop anywhere else!"

2015-07-26

"WONDERFUL prices! LOVED the product, and even though a few "free" promotional items were not included in the original package, I contacted Customer Service and they did a GREAT JOB working with me and are sending the free items to me in a separate package. COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER SERVICE, OVERALL !!"

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.