Stores > Jerry's Artarama

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
2017-02-14

Jerry...you're the best!

"Always great service although it takes a while to get to the west coast"

This review was modified by cemeryposh on February 16 2017 10:15:01 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-15-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com. We apologize for the long wait for your order delivery. Standard ground shipping to the West Coast typically takes five to nine business days depending on were you are located. Thank you again for supporting JerrysArtarama.com! ”

2017-02-13

"In all the years I've been ordering from Jerry's, this is the 1st time I've had a problem. The sectional frame kits I ordered were sent without the hardware to put them together with. The hardware is supposed to be on its way, and I do have enough faith in Jerry's to place a repeat order for another 4 sets of kits today."

This review was modified by malvinew on February 15 2017 10:45:02 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-13-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for contacting our customer service department so that we could resolve this issue for you. The replacement hardware will reach you very soon. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We love hearing from our long time customers, and we look forward to being your art materials resource at JerrysArtarama.com in the future! ”

2017-02-11

Try em, you'll love em!

"A friend of mine told me about Jerry's Artarama as an alternative to some of the high-priced brick & mortar stores. Since ordering from Jerry's, I am completely satisfied with everything I've bought.
I've ordered multiple sized canvases and they've all come in perfect condition, never a tear. The selection of brushes is fabulous, and I've not been disappointed in any of them.

I'm in CA so I'm considerate of the shipping time as my orders usually ship from NC.

I've compared prices to other online art stores, and Jerry's has the most consistent discounted prices I've found.

This review was modified by Mikey3211 on February 14 2017 12:30:07 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-13-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your compliments. We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com”

2017-02-04

Too many asterisks and not enough info.

"I still have a habit of ordering from Jerry's. For many years I did price comparisons and eventually would find myself buying from the artarama. Lately, though, it seems that the incessant sale announcements lead to products I need that aren't part of whatever promotion is going on. So I've had to put my order together then determine what a "sale" means to me. Shipping and out-of-state tax status are still rock solid benefits - but I have started comparing prices again. Lot of work on my part but I can no longer assume that Jerry's is the place to go.

Recently I called customer service to clarify the physical dimensions of various brands of hog bristle brushes. Every manufacturer assigns numbers to their brushes that may or may not have any relationship to a ruler. I thought I had asked for the secret to King Tut's Tomb. No one seemed to know. The only reference was for "polycryl" brushes. OK, but still in the dark about the brand I wanted.

I know, I'm being a little stringent and Jerry's still has good prices, but I get the feeling it's more about getting the boxes out the door than providing a service.

BTW - calling customer service to resolve a discrepancy on this order in terms of items shipped, outstanding shipments and billing amount got me a stern "lecture" from Zarina that I would "have" to go to the box and determine what was actually shipped.

The only thing I have to do is consider my options.

This review was modified by jsoard on February 07 2017 12:15:33 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-06-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We apologize sincerely that one of our representatives was less than courteous with you. We prefer to speak to them in private about any misconduct. Please call 1-800-827-8478 extension 300 if you would like to provide more information about the conversation with Zarinah. We are very happy that you were able to place orders for items in the past at very special sale prices. These sales can be very time specific, due to specials that manufacturers of the items work out with us so that we are able to pass those savings on to you. I understand your frustration when you have to compare prices of multiple retailers. We always appreciate all of the thoughtful reviews that our customers offer to us. Thank you greatly for your honest opinion of our service.”

2017-02-02

"Excellent,, quality products as advertised. We ordered several olive wood artist easels that we use for displaying rare artifacts in the Manassas National Battlefield Park museum collection when we host special events. The heavy base with drawer provides added stability needed for old portraits and other framed artifacts. The easels are also very attractive for displaying vintage items. The items arrived on time, even a bit earlier than predicted. Great service! "

This review was modified by kkulick on February 07 2017 12:00:12 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-02-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com! We love hearing from our long time customers. ”

2017-02-01

Love doing art with the help from Jerry!

"All the supplies I have purchased from Jerry's has come in a timely fashion and pristine condition. Their choice of supplies is endless, from good to better to best. Thank you Jerry's for providing art supplies at a great price and ease of ordering. "

This review was modified by Henry142 on February 03 2017 04:45:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-02-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-01-31

Was my family right? :/

"The first time I ever purchased anything from Jerry's was last year. I was so excited only to find out they had been hacked and my information stolen and used by someone else to make ridiculous purchases elsewhere. Then I purchased something again earlier this month and the order was cancelled 2 times and only partly sent since the rest of the order was cancelled once again. My issue is that the issue was not on behalf of my banks side, there had been a continuous misunderstanding in payment.
My family was hesitant to allow me to purchase from Jerry's after the first time but I did it anyways. I semi regret doing so, especially because although I received and fixed the cracked Lukas Palette (which is great!) I was unable to get the Sennelier pan set for my sister's birthday which had been reduced then to a great price.

This review was modified by ysalazar on February 02 2017 05:00:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-01-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We apologize sincerely for any inconvenience the website caused you. The security breach that occurred last year was brief and was swiftly resolved. According to our records, your order was originally canceled due to a payment issue. We show that the billing address that you provided did not match the address on file for your account. For security reasons, we cannot release orders that do not have a verified method of payment. We regret to hear that your palette arrived damaged. Please know that we can send a replacement or issue a full refund for the item. Please call our customer service center at 800-827-8478 or email us at cs@jerrysartarama.com so that one of our representatives can assist you with an exchange, refund, or credit transaction to your satisfaction. ”

2017-01-31

AMAZING! The service, the quality, the prices! It is now my favorite store.

"I LOVE Jerry's! Their website is very well done and professional. You can contact a real person, if need be and they are experienced and polite. Their stock is great, and they have little sales surprises tucked away here and there. My last order, I had a minor problem, and they fixed it up very efficiently and quickly. Plus, they ship very quickly.
DO catch their fantastic sales and their free shipping offers. You can't beat it!

This review was modified by beadwife on February 02 2017 07:45:02 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-31-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for posting! We value your feedback. We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-01-24

Great first time purchase experience!

"This was my first order with Jerry's and it was terrific! My order arrived quickly and was expertly packed! Not to mention the price was excellent. I will be placing many orders from this day forward!"

This review was modified by Byrnelori6 on January 26 2017 11:15:02 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-24-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support and for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-01-23

Great prices for a wide variety of options to create

"I have watched the Frugal Crafter on YouTube for over a year, and have been inspired to try other areas of art. Jerry ' s is a place where many of the items I have seen on her show can be purchased for reasonable prices, so that I was able to purchase more than just one or two of the items I wanted to try. Thanks for giving artists an affordable option to create art."

This review was modified by jazdia on January 25 2017 06:15:01 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for posting and taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues! ”

2017-01-22

Jerrys the best

"Been buying supplies from them for years. They off excellent range, choice, prices, deals, quality. Recently bought an easel with missing parts. Customer service could not have been more prompt and efficient. I received the missing parts from the distributing company within a week of assembling it. Paper and panels always come well packed and protected. They make it easy."

This review was modified by lruda08 on January 24 2017 11:15:02 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your compliments. We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-01-21

Better then good simply the "BEST"

"U have great prices and very good customer service the only thing that u used to do is provide tracking numbers with your orders and you transit times got away from it. This is the only area where u need to work on . Transit times is very consistent and that is what matters because if you get a customer on price you will lose a customer to price but if you have a customer based on service you will keep that customer nd I matter what the price so please improve your service by getting back to providing tracking numbers with orders . Thank u and the best for you."

This review was modified by Raymond713127 on January 24 2017 12:02:28 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support. We automatically send a tracking number to your email address once your package has shipped. If you have not recived a tracking number the email might have been sent to your junk folder by mistake. Thank you for choosing JerysArtarama.com! We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com. ”

2017-01-18

"The product is usually okay, but I'm concerned about the price going up so often.The last three times in a row that I've placed an order, the price has increased. That's since October to last week. I'm in a fixed contract and cannot raise my prices."

This review was modified by shootersair on January 20 2017 05:00:02 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-19-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, sales can be very time specific, due to specials that manufacturers of the items work out with us so that we are able to pass those savings on to you. I understand your frustration when a price is at a different price soon after you place your order. We encourage our customers to take advantage of sales when they occur. We do hope that you will choose to take advantage of our future sale items, as well as all of our future coupons! We always appreciate all of the thoughtful reviews that our customers offer to us. Thank you greatly for your honest opinion of our service. We take great care and price in offering the best of the best for you through careful packing, expedient shipping, great product, the lowest prices possible, and a caring and understanding customer service department. ”

2017-01-12

"Prompt and product was as pictured"

This review was modified by skpugh12 on January 17 2017 12:00:58 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-12-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your input. We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com”

2017-01-12

The bestest

"Product selection large. Prices great."

This review was modified by maxinerenee52 on January 23 2017 05:34:20 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-12-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.