Stores > Jerry's Artarama

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-12-05

Easy as 1 - 2 - 3!

"Easy order process on-line, especially saves time when using the 'search' feature to locate items. Checkout is simple and faster than standing in an unending line at a box store. Careful packaging and fast shipping with tracking make the transaction a pleasure!"

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2016

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued patronage! We look forward to working with you again at JerrysArtarama.com. ”

2016-12-01

"Affordable, fast and great quality!"

Rep reply posted Dec-02-2016

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2016-11-30

A Happy Little Art Store

"Caveat: I am not an artist. Nor do I play one on TV...

What I am is a dad whose daughter started watching old Bob Ross videos, and told him that she wanted to learn to paint like Bob Ross. So I started looking for all the equipment and supplies she would need to get started. What I found was that there is no better place to get the Bob Ross equipment than Jerry's Artarama. Their prices were hands down the best (especially on the easel!), their selection is great, and everything came quickly and in great condition.

If my daughter's painting interest takes off (or if mine does, as I plan to paint with her), I will most certainly be going back to Jerry's Artarama for all of our painting needs.

Rep reply posted Dec-01-2016

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We are glad to hear everything arrived in good condition. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2016-11-29

Great products, great deliver Good Pricing

"I have only been oil painting for a year, but the professional painters I associate with lead me to Jerry's Artarama and I am thankful. Professional and courteous.. Really a great place."

2016-11-27

Deals, deals, deals!!!

"Jerrysartarma has kept this amateur artist knee deep in supplies!!!"

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for continued patronage! We look forward to working with you again at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2016-11-26

Art with style

"I'm new to all this art stuff, even though I'm in my later years, and to find out I could really paint in July was a complete surprise. So, I'm starting fresh gathering supplies for a new passion and Jerrysartorama was suggested. I'm glad they were, they have great prices, good selection of inventory, and fabulous customer service people. If I had a problem or question they were "a cut above" and a true class act taking care of any problems with grace and style. "

This review was modified by Acek9z on November 26 2016 12:07:19 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-26-2016

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to being your art marerials resource at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2016-11-22

Painting with style

"Great products and awesome customer service"

This review was modified by Taralyn123 on November 22 2016 02:13:34 PM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We appreciate your comments on our service! Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2016-11-22

Art supplies

"Delivery was fast, items were as described and I didn't have to drive anywhere!"

2016-11-18

Watercolor Postcards?

"You betcha. They're fun to paint and these Strathmore watercolor postcards in packs of 15 for $2.89 are the best available. Pre-printed for addressing, messaging and postage, these 140 lb cards are, in my experience, an unparalleled value. "

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2016-11-18

The best customer service!

"As always, Jerry's not only has everything an artist ever need or want, but the prices and customer service are unsurpassable!!!

Cristina Del Sol.

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We value your feedback. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com”

2016-11-17

A Candy Store for the Artsy Soul!

"Everything that an artist thinks they need, and lots of things to make the doing of their art easier. And all at good, and very good, prices! I haven't been disappointed with anything I've purchased. If you're looking for artists supplies, be sure to check here first!
I was asked to write this review, because I purchased some supplies from Jerry's Artarama, but I would have said the same, wether they asked me to or not.

This review was modified by Tribox on November 18 2016 02:51:04 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-18-2016

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to being your art materials resource at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2016-11-17

"Always very satisfied with Jerry's artarama, good prices, fast delivery . Only wish the Ilusion frames did not require a minimum, especially on the larger sizes."

Rep reply posted Nov-17-2016

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We value your suggestions. Our quality control department has found that the risk of Illusions frames arriving damaged is lowered when the frames are shipped in sets of 4. We look forward to your next order with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2016-11-16

The Best Online Store To Buy My Art Materials

"Jerry's has the best online store to buy art materials. It is great that an company focuses on the artists and understand the fine art materials. My shopping experience online was awesome. Love the new website. It is so easy to use, has all i need and more and really provides a new rich experience so i can learn about new products. They have always been there for me when i needed my supplies and i tell everyone about them.. PS thanks for lowering the free shippign to $59. Saves me a trip! 5 star ratings all around.. you will be pleased shopping with Jerry's"

This review was modified by Art_matters4ever on November 16 2016 08:47:30 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-17-2016

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2016-04-28

My new fav art shop!

"I was introduced to Jerry's by thefrugalcrafter (youtube). In Malaysia, we have limited supplies of art materials and usually have to buy them overseas (singapore most of time). So, been checking out the items for months because i have to consider international shipping and whatnot. then i realise jerry's definitely has the best deals. Even after international shipping and whatnot, somehow i saved.

Anyways, have only ordered 3 times (i think), i am waiting for the recent purchase to arrive.

i must say i have been very satisfied with the service and the deals that jerry have. keep it up!.

This review was modified by syazananizar on April 28 2016 06:19:55 PM
Rep reply posted May-16-2016

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We truly appreciate you taking the time to post your review! Thank you for choosing Jerry's!”

2016-04-28

Mad

"On April 14th I placed an order online. I ordered 4 items. I received 2 frames in a box with no paperwork. The other 2 items I ordered have never arrived. I tried to check my order by number online and there is no record. I tried to use live chat, and it would not let me place a comment. I tried calling customer service 3 times and spent a total of more than 40 minutes n hold and never got a response. I sent 2 emails to customerservice@jerrysartarama.com and never received a response. I need the rest of my order (#3220208J) for a class and I'm going to tell everyone in the class not to order from Jerry's anymore unless I get my stuff!"

This review was modified by shawcross on April 28 2016 01:57:58 PM
Rep reply posted May-17-2016

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for writing to us. We did follow up with you, and unfortunately those other 2 items were lost by the mail service. We did send replacements and issue a refund for the remaining item that was out of stock. If you have any further questions, please let us know at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478. We appreciate your patience and your continued support.

Dear Jerry's Artarama customer,

How was your experience with Jerry's Artarama? You've already written your review, but now that you've probably received your product, we wanted to see if that's changed anything about your experience. Let us know! Log in and change your review below at.

www.resellerratings.com
We are excited to share our newly improved website with you. Please check out the new website at www.JerrysArtarama.com! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.