• Jerry's Ar Jerry's Artarama Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10

"Love the availability of a wide range of art supplies."

"In store very knowledgable re all inventory and very helpful and like able folks Online very efficient. I like buying both ways. Thanks for being good to customers"

"As always Jerry's delivers on time and their customer service is excellent."

"Ordering on line was easy and quick. Confirmations and updates on delivery let me know my order was on the way. High quality product."

"Need to tape the boxes better... boxes came somewhat open. Fortunately everything was in the box and in good shape.

One other thing -- the last couple of times I ordered it was implied that I will receive a free gift... but I never seem to get one (unless it is the $100 wine voucher which requires me to make a purchase -- not really a gift!). Just a little thing....

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that you received your order with the box open, however; We're glad that you received the order and all was well with it. We have had several offers lately that have offered free items, someone will be contacting you shortly regarding this order. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"Great products and great service. Thank you!"

"I wish there would be more coupons that could be used on any order and a little more frequent updates, also if a catalog could be sent out periodically"

"Quick shipping, Product was as described and works fine. A great quick start to watercolor on the go."

"i ordered a grinding glass and mortar and they were delivered on the exact day as promised. They arrived in good shape.
I wonder why I didn't know Jerry's carried this material before.
Glad to have it. Happily making egg tempera in studio now.

"I recently ordered an easel from Jerry's that arrived promptly and I am very happy with this purchase. I have ordered other supplies from Jerry's and I am always extremely satisfied with the items."

"Excellent Site and Good Prices!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We're glad that you had a great shopping experience with us. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"order was easy to do online...Product came promptly and accurately.. will use again"

"Everything was fine. A good price on arches watercolor paper. I use a lot so I buy it when a good price pops up. Arrived safely.
Free shipping was a nice touch.

"Jerry s artarama is always fast friendly and courteous"

"Provided a great price for the product, a reasonable shipping cost and delivered on time. Can't ask for more."

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.