• Jerry's Ar Jerry's Artarama Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10

"I've always been an "artsy" person, but until the past few years I've never had the time to pursue my love of watercolor painting. How fortuitous that I found Jerry's Artarama because it's afforded me to go to it now that I've retired from the 9-to-5 world. And the variety of paints, paper, etc. -- C'est magnifique!, as they say in French .... "

"Help Line personnel was exceptional. I am very happy with most of my purchases."

"Item was delivered on time very satisfied . Only one item on back order. Coming in July."

"If you order in-stock items, you can expect a speedy delivery. Back-orders are a problem. Last fall, they emailed me and said to avoid shipping charges, I would need to make my back-order $35. I did so, but ended up getting duplicates of the in-stock items. Therefore, I no longer order out-of-stock items.

"The reasons I order all of my supplies from Jerry are the quality and price of their products. There is a vast selection for all levels and price points. It doesn't hurt that my supplies come in super quick too!"

"I love Jerry's!!! They have everything you can think of and art material and at very reasonable prices."

"Jerry's has been the one Art Supply place that I have consistently over the years, mostly because I did not have an Art supply store near by. But, now that I have a Jerry's just a few miles away, I am in Art Heaven! But, I still use the mail order, not only because I love the great service, but the specials they run are the best and my local store sometimes, (rarely) does not have an item in stock and I if I can get it quickly I just hop on line and I have it in no time at all!"

tsivek's Avatar

"Shipment was prompt, and when I called about a defective brush that was sent, Jerry's put a replacement in the mail the same day. The rest of my order arrived in good condition."

"Nice transaction. Packaged well, clay is fresh. I will order from them again. I would however, like to see your shop stock 2oz. Polymer sculpey clay in a variety of colors as well as the Premo clay. Highly recommended!"

"I ordered 10 mahogony frames, and they sent white ones!"

"Very good price on what I wanted, quick delivery "

"Excellent prices, all of my products were in stock and available, fast shipping, great packing and protection of items for shipping. Very Pleased!!!!!!!!"

"Deliver was faster than expected and the easel aside from poor assembly instructions is fantastic. "

"I never have problems when I order from Jerry's. I've gotten what I've order and typically on time for delivery."

"Satisfied but did not receive my free white paint which I thought I would."

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.