• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"Navigating the website is very difficult unless you know the exact name of the item you are looking for. I wante to look for a rolling cart and couldn't find anything resembling what I wanted until I found an outdated print catalog and found that you call them "roller crates."
I bought a portfolio, but navigating through all the choice to find one that would suit was tedious and didn't provide enough information, such as depth. I had to go to someone else's website to find that out and then hope I picked the right one. Also, I don't understand why your gift certificates can only be used online and not in your store in Norwalk.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-01-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We will gladly help answer any product questions. Please contact us at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com. You can find the Austin roller crates here on our website: http://www.jerrysartarama.com/discount-art-supplies/hand-trucks-and-trolleys/austin-roller-crates.htm

The gift certificates are reserved for the online store and phone orders, but the traditional gift cards can be used either online, over the phone, or in the store. If you are interested, we can cancel the gift certificate and issue a gift card instead. Again, feel free to contact us at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com. Thanks for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!”

"My on line order with Jerry's Artarama was painless. It was easy to order what I needed, it was all shipped efficiently, and notices updated me of it's shipping progress. Well Done! "

"Online ordering is fairly easy once you figure out how to correctly add to the cart.

"I was so excited to make my purchase with Jerry after checking out this site and saw all the things i wanted and more at such great prices. Finally I was able to make my purchase and within three days it was delivered to my door, properly packaged. I was so happy! I could not contain myself. I started looking for more thing i would need and Jerry has them. My next purchase would be Canvas rolls and 150 ml Acrylic paints i cant wait, and all you have to do if you cant find something is ask their customer service they are right there with you. "

"My supplies arrived quickly.. I'm so excited to get started painting.."

"I enjoyed going over all the sale items!"

"I have always had good service from Jerrysartarama. It was packed well and recieved in about five days. But the gifts that they send are almost always different from what they advertise. Usually just a button that no one wants."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback! We understand that you missed out on our recent promotional items. Please email us at cs@jerrysartarama.com, and we can send them to you for free. Thanks for your continued support, and we look forward to hearing from you!”

"Always handled efficiently and timely. No complaints."

"The Soltek is fabulous, and customer service was great!"

"Easy to navigate website, good selection of art products, great prices, easy check out and fast shipping. Will shop here again!"

"Great experience. Everything were well packed. Will order again."

"The ONLY thing I could criticize is the slow delivery time but maybe I am spoiled by Amazon.
One of the items in our order, a print portfolio, was frustrating because holes for assembly had been drilled in the wrong place. This discovery was made after the recycling truck had picked up the packing and return materials. But your customer service sent a replacement with grace and it is assembled and in the studio already. That was impressive!
On further reflection, it is the manufacturer of the portfolio who should loose the star!

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for responding to our survey! We appreciate you contacting us about this issue with the print portfolio. We are always happy to help! Our success depends on loyalty from customers like you. Thanks for your business, and we look forward to serving you again soon.”

"Fabulous store with lots of options. My local art store is wonderful, and I prefer to shop locally. But Jerry's offers some things my local store doesn't offer, so I buy those things through them. Thanks, Jerry's!"

"Great prices!! And prompt service and shipping!!"

"Very easy site to navigate and the delivery was quick! I will reorder from them!"

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.