• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"The only place I could find what I needed."

"My pastels arrived in a timely manner and extremely well packed. Things were as advertised."

"Mary was a great help to me, she even explained some information only seen by the ad photos (as I only have access to the library computor)."

"easy to use website, quick shipping and well packed goods.
prices are great as well. I will definitely be back.

"I am very happy with the products and service from Jerry's. I do have one complaint, please don't tell me I qualify for free shipping. My mail comes to a PO Box, free shipping does not apply. Also on my last order, I paid extra shipping to have UPS deliver to my house, but the package was sent UPS to The post office hub and then to the local post office. I couldn't track it after it got to Barre VT. I had to hunt it down at all of the local post offices. Luckily I found it in Morrisville where my PO Box is. I did pay extra to have it shipped to my house. That is my only complaint."

"Items purchased were as described and delivered very timely. Will definitely order from Jerry's again when I need art supplies."

"Very good service. Prompt delivery. Product was well packed."

"good shipping nice products

"will be ordering everything we need for painting from them. they are just great

thanks

"things arrived on time in good conditions"

"Great Canvases at a reasonable price and free shipping1"

NPN

"I order from Jerry's quite a lot - but am disappointed that my order of 1/13/15 has still not arrived. Not a crisis situation but am surprised that this staple wc paper is backordered. Also am ALWAY disappointed at the slowness of their web site. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that the paper you ordered is still out of stock, We'll email you about the order to let you know where it stands. We're currently working on a new website that should be up and running in the next few months. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama,com or 1-800-827-8478.”

"Everything was packed well and the product is wonderful as usual. The upgraded shipping seemed to be no faster than the regular, but that would be my only complaint!"

"My order came promptly and was safely packaged"

"My purchase is on backorder and I requested that all items will be shipped together. Jerrys has kept me up to date. More when I have actualle received the items ordered."

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.