Stores > Jerry's Artarama

Product & services pricing Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jerry's Artarama by clicking a star below.
2017-03-27

Ordering Experience

"Have shopped Jerry's retail stores in the past. This was the first time I had ordered online. It was an easy experience. Got a great deal on some canvases, they arrived in perfect shape and were everything they claimed to be."

This review was modified by DandelionReptile on March 29 2017 01:15:01 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-28-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We are gald that everything arrived on time! Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-03-25

Great Products

"I love Jerry's. I can usually find the products I want at a good price, and they arrive very quickly. This order was no different. It actually arrived before it was expected. Thanks, Jerry!!"

This review was modified by MargaretGolden on March 28 2017 12:01:30 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We are glad that everything arrived quickly. Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-03-23

Always great!

"Jerry's offers great prices and speedy delivery. I joined their "other half," ASW Express, for a couple of years, but now I only need an occasional order, so Jerry's prices are good enough that I don't need to join the club right now. As soon as I have a big order, though, I'll be joining the club again. Great for bulk frames!

This review was modified by MaryMarin on March 28 2017 12:00:18 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-23-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for supporting JerrysArtarama.com! We love to hear from our long time customers. ”

2017-03-23

Great

"I was able to find the items i need and your rep was helpful when i had difficulty locating one item. "

This review was modified by Sharon collins-masel on March 28 2017 12:00:10 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-23-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We appreciate your comments on our service. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-03-21

So many items to choose from

"You have so many items to choose from - Very happy you offer the "try" section of products. Brushes are so hard to purchase when you can't feel them in your hands. The Try section allows you to try different brushes without breaking the bank!!
Thanks JerrysArtarama!!!!!!

This review was modified by JudyG-31088 on March 23 2017 01:45:01 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued patronage! We look forward to working with you again at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-03-21

Love Jerrys! Greatest selection online! Superfast shipping!

"I order for myself and my students. I can always find what we need at Jerrysartarama.com. It's easy to track my spending by looking at my account and reorder any time."

This review was modified by FrancesGaffney on March 23 2017 10:45:01 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to being your art materials resource at JerrysArtarama.com!”

PaintPleinAir's Avatar

Canada
2017-03-17

Great online art store

"Buying art supplies is difficult because I live in Canada. I can't even find what I need in Canadian online stores, so I have to cross border shop. Luckly I live 10 min from the border, so I have the advantage of shopping in the U.S. I choose to shop online and have my goods shipped to a relative where I can pick it up. This saves me a LOT of money on shipping.
Jerry's has a wide selection of quality products at good prices. Their website is extremely easy to navigate. I love that I can easily re-order from my profile page. Setting up student supply lists is great too. This order was for 2 members of my group, the Windsor & Essex County Plein Air Artists. One member is sending a set of Casein paint to a relative who works in a large Toronto art store. It would be great if they start carrying the product.
Elizabeth MacDonald
paintpleinair.ca
wepleinair.wordpress.com

This review was modified by PaintPleinAir on March 21 2017 12:15:13 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-20-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your input. We look forward to your future orders with us at Jerrysartarama.com!”

2017-03-13

The Best

"I am very pleased to find a place where I can get a good frame at a reasonable price. I needed a special size frame and went to a noted frame and art supply store but they didn't have what I was looking for in stock so I asked them to make me a frame. They really didn't have anything in their supply that I really liked but I picked something out anyway. When the clerk got finished taking my order, the cost was well over $100 and it was not even what I wanted. I told them thanks but no thanks. I think I first learned about Jerry's Artarama when I "goggled" art supplies and Jerry's Artarama came up. I found the frame I really wanted and also found the kind of pastel paper I had been looking for and could not find in the art supply stores. It is sanded paper and works really well with pastels. I've also bought other art supplies at Jerry's Artarama and would recommend this place to anybody who loves to paint and wants to get the best supplies."

This review was modified by edthbrow on March 15 2017 01:45:02 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-15-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for posting and choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-03-12

I depend on Jerry's.

"Jerry's provides great service, answers all my questions, and delivers top notch products quickly. Products are well wrapped and protected. I depend on Jerry's."

This review was modified by mitchellemily on March 14 2017 01:00:07 PM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support and for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-03-12

Perfect!

"Jerry's Artarama is always awesome to work with! They are a great vendor! "

This review was modified by kristine_ann_moe on March 14 2017 09:00:08 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for posting! Please let us know if you have any suggestions for new products. You can reach us at 800.827.8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com. We look forward to your next order at JerrysArtarama.com”

2017-03-11

Overcharged several times

"This order was a bit complicated given that some of the items in the original order were on backorder. Due to this my bank account had been charged extra, $1,000+, almost double the amount of the original invoice. After discussion with several associates and finally a manager named Stephen, we were able to figure out that the orders had been placed incorrectly, therefore there were multiple charges on the account. Despite Stephen's and the customer service team's helpfulness and ultimate resolution, this was extremely annoying and frustrating, as the charges remained on my bank account for more than a week at times. I highly recommend an effort to fix the billing and shipping system. "

This review was modified by adamberis on March 14 2017 12:30:04 AM

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We do apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this billing error caused you. The customer service team has analyzed your transaction and protocols have been put in place to assure that this scenario is not repeated. We welcome your feedback to help improve your shopping experience. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact our customer service team at 800.827.8478 or you can email cs@jerrysartarama.com. We want nothing less than perfection for our customers, and we look forward to your future online orders at JerrysArtarama.com. ”

2017-03-11

Love this store

"I love this store! I'm new to painting but here ur able to find the "good stuff" at reasonable price! Best deals on paper, brushes and paint! "

This review was modified by lavinia_turk on March 14 2017 12:30:01 AM

2017-03-10

Jerry's Artarama Rocks!

"If you love art...shop Jerry's! If you are looking for competitive pricing, excellent customer service and quick shipping, Jerry's is the place to purchase of all your art needs. They also offer informative classes on their site as well in all mediums. Wouldn't shop anywhere else!"

This review was modified by lentztennis on March 14 2017 12:15:09 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-10-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We love hearing from our long time customers! Thank you for supporting JerrysArtarama.com and recommending us to your friends.

2017-03-10

great frames - great price

"Love the pleinair frames. Look great with all types of artwork. Super packing and arrived in good condition."

This review was modified by barbarariehle1989 on March 14 2017 12:15:03 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-10-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We are glad to hear that everything arrived in good condition. Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-03-09

happy most of the time

"I placed an order for pastel paper and pastel pencils but my paper didn't come up on sale with the discount code even though the ad said ALL papers. I saw many specials that week in my inbox. Therefore, I removed the pastel paper from my order. Got my pastel pencils in great shape and in a timely manner. I am still disappointed though! This is my first negative experience with Jerry's."

This review was modified by okapi4u2003 on March 14 2017 12:00:16 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-09-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com. Unfortunately, you requested a coupon be placed on the order but, certain items in your cart did not meet the necessary requirements for this discount coupon. Please look at the following coupon description which was available to you when the order was being placed. Coupon only valid on Regular Priced Items (Non-Sale Items) in your shopping Cart. All Sale, Specials, Super Sale, Overstock, Closeout and LPP items are ineligible for further discounts. Please contact our customer service department at 800-827-8478 if you have any questions about our coupon policy. ”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.