Jerry's Artarama Reviews - jerrysartarama.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 5,341 reviews

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,341)

"I have always been satisfied with service and products from Jerry's."

modified review reply posted Apr-17-2014
JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your continued support for JerrysArtarama.com!”

"My recent purchase and experience with Jerry's Artarama has been entirely satisfactory. An upcoming exhibition in a Collective I am a member of (ConArtist Colllective & Gallery, NYC), required a special size in any ground and medium. I ordered the Ampersand Value Series Artist Panel Smooth Finish - 1-1/2" Cradle 12x12" online and received it well packed , ready to work on & perfect for this project. The pricing couldn't be better, as the collaborative promotion between jerry's and Ampersand brought it to $11.02 before shipping...my total: $19.97!
Thank you Jerry's for your valued service!

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to help with supporting your upcoming exhibition. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day!”

"I have ordered the plein air frames in quantities of 10. They arrive very promptly and look as nice or better than how they are depicted in the ad. Plus, I appreciate the discount sales that are offered on these items periodically. I will definitely keep coming back! :)

Jane McDowell, pastel artist

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback Jane! We look forward to your next order at JerrysArtarama.com!”

"I'm VERY impressed with the service I received while ordering from Jerry's Artarama. The products I ordered are of great quality and the promptness in which I got my order was incredibly fast. Just wish it worked that way with other things in life, like tax refunds! "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your next order at JerrysArtarama.com!”

Rating 6/103/5

"I was expecting "free gifts" but never received a one of them"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback Patrick. We regret to hear that you did not receive the promotional items. We will follow up with you about sending the missing items.”

"when one lives away from the commercial centres getting art supplies delivered is essential. Jerry's Artarama delivers consistently promptly and for great prices.
Don't know how I would get my art done with out the team there.
A big thanks to all of you.

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your continued patronage and loyalty. We appreciate your support for JerrysArtarama.com!”

"My items came quickly and were in perfect condition. I will definitely purchase through Jerry's again. "

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you will be ordering with us again. Please let us know how we can help. Thank you for shopping at JerrysArtarama.com!”

"Fast shipping, great quality products!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

"The box was in good condition"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback Donna! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to your next order at JerrysArtarama.com.”

"Jerry's always comes through!!!"

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your continued support for JerrysArtarama.com!”

"Order shipped quickly and arrived in good condition "

Rating 8/104/5

"the package was not to good and there was damage to the product."

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for letting us know there was damage to the product. Please know we can send replacements or issue a refund to your satisfaction. If you have not done so already, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-827-8478 or cs@jerrysartarama.com with your order number and the items that arrived damaged. Thank you very much for your time and understanding regarding this issue.”

"Customer service assisted with and error that I made before the order was processed and they were very helpful. Placed a first time order online and received in a timely manner and it was correct. "

"I love this product and the delivery service is extremely speedy. Thank you very much."

"The range of materials available was very good. The fact that you post to Fiji was amazing, most people don't. The post cost was the only small downside but the fact you deliver (I hope) was the winner."