Stores > Jerry's Artarama

800-827-8478
      919-873-9565
      cs@jerrysartarama.com
      800-827-8478

Voice your opinion! Review Jerry's Artarama by clicking a star below.
2017-09-17

This retailer appears to be less than ethical

"based on a false picture, and I still haven't been invited to review anything, so, as far as I can tell, I bought based on false reviews. I'll repost if anything changes, but shady things just keep adding up."

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience you have incurred. We would like to talk with you about the item in question so that we can take new pictures and post a true description of the product on our website. JerrysArtarama.com is always being improved for the convenience of our customers like yourself. We always appreciate all of the thoughtful reviews that our customers offer to us. All of our customers receive an email invitation to review purchased merchandise. The review invitation is sent out 30 days after merchandise has arrived, so that customers have a sufficient amount of time to test each product ordered. Please contact us at 1-800-827-8478 to speak with us about the product in question. ”

2017-09-11

Excellent Customer Service

"I received two Nielsen frame kits to frame one drawing. Both kits were to have been natural wood. One kit was natural wood, the other black. Maybe I hit the wrong key when I ordered. Also, one kit only had one wedge instead of two. I called and the sales rep checked with his supervisor and they immediately sent out another natural wood kit. And I didnt have to mail anything back. This was my first time ordering from Jerrry's and it will not be my last. I'm happy. "

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and for shopping with us! We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

Always excellent service

"It doesn't matter if I order a little or order a lot, I can always depend on my items being properly packaged and shipped to me usually within a day of the order. Sales always present great values for stocking up on supplies - like panels for oil painting.

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We value your feedback. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com”

Great servce

"Jerry's Artarama had a great sale on acrylic SoHo paints. I not only got a great deal, but the paints came in the mail quickly, and were packaged well. "

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued patronage! We look forward to working with you again at JerrysArtarama.com.”

Consistant Reliability

"I have been using Jerry's for years. I always get my supplies on time. This was no different. I will continue to use this wonderful company for as long a I can paint. thank you."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for posting and for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-09-07

Superb- Very Happy

"Ordered Artist supplies,very happy with jerrysartarama - Thank you guys ..I am sure going to buy more !!WIll be Back "

Rep reply posted Sep-08-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-09-07

Getting it together

"This saved me from having to go shopping at a local Arts/Crafts store and not finding all the items I needed at a good price. I stopped into the Arts/Crafts store the other day and found only one of the items I had easily ordered at Jerry's Artarama for a much lower price!!! Woopee for the availability and prices from Jerry's!"

Rep reply posted Sep-08-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We look forward to your next order with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-09-06

Perfect

"Prices on these Yupo papers were the best around, the VARIETY is the best around, shipping was low and everything came in on time. Could not be happier, thank you."

Rep reply posted Sep-07-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued patronage and support! We look forward to working with you again at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-09-02

First time purchaser. I'll definitely be a returning customer. Thank you.

"I love coloring with pencils. And not those coloring books that are abstract pictures. I like realism. My favorites are bird pictures. Anyway I have a lot of pencils but I needed some new colors. I found Jerry's by Googling individual colored pencils. The places I went to originally didn't sell individual pencils any longer. I was surprised at the speed at which I received my order. Thank you so much.
I look forward to shopping your website.

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com”

Amazing service!

"Website is easy to navigate, ordering is easy, and shipping was amazingly fast..even during a huge sale!"

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your compliments. We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

Great place to shop

"Couldn't be more satisfied with the service at Jerry's and the speed with which my order was expedited. You can be assured that any of your concerns can be taken care of by pleasant and knowledgeable staff. I especially like the Jerry's Live program, where you can watch actual classes and learn about any new products."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for posting! We value your feedback. We look forward to working with you again at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-09-01

Reputable dealer

"All products were as described.Quality items.

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

Excellent!

"Excellent service, good prices and great quality on their products! I love it!"

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com! ”

Worst Ever

"Had a conflict, spoke w/CEO, didn't appreciate my business at all.

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We apologize sincerely for any inconvenience this order has caused you. Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We would love the opportunity to help you resolve any conflicts that this order has caused you. We look forward to hearing from you soon, so that we can improve your overall shopping experience.”

Jerry's Artarama

"Jerry's Artarama has always provided me with excellent and fast service. Totally pleased. Thanks

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support and for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.