• Address: 6104 Maddry Oaks Ct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"The order arrived very quickly, but not to the address I gave them, to my billing address instead, but I got it and that's what counts. The other thing I didn't like was the fact that the description wasn't as clear as I would have liked. But it was okay."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! When the PO Box is listed along with the street address, sometimes UPS can transfer the package to the post office for the final delivery. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks, and I hope you have a lovely day!”

"The product is priced good and the order arrived when they said it would. I would prefer that the back order was automatic and didn't have a dollar amount though."

"On disability and a very tight budget, and Jerry's Artarama makes professional art supplies so affordable... my go to source... "

"Jerry's Artarama is the best art supply dealer!"

"It always seems to take forever for an expected package to arrive. The package arrived in a reasonable amount of time."

"Order came in a quick and timely manner. Products were exactly what I ordered. Thanks Jerry's Artarama!"

"I had not ordered from Jerry's in quite a while, but when I started my new little business, I needed some items real fast. So I looked at all the art sites. And I was so happy to find exactly what I needed AND it was on sale at Jerry's! I ordered it and it came to my door shortly after. Thanks Jerry's!!"

"They are a very nice company to deal with. I use the their services regularly"

"The packages arrived a day earlier than expected in perfect condition. Products were exactly as specified."

"It works. Orders are filled and shipped promptly. Any problems I have had have been quickly taken care of with a phone call. I have been very satisfied with the service."

"Jerry's has always been a SUPER place to buy art supplies. 99% of the time ~~ for about 33 years ~~ I've received exactly what I ordered, and it arrived exactly on time. "

"I've always been satisfied with my on line shopping experience with Jerry's Artarama. Usually very fast shipping and usually has the products I need."

"I'm very impressed with the wide verity of arts supplies you can find"

"My order was filled correctly and arrived faster than I expected."

"Ordered large gallery wrapped canvases. They weren't primed well and ruined one of my paintings. It took almost 3 weeks for them to send someone to pick them up for replacement and I'm still waiting for the new ones. It's been a nightmare and I told them that I'm in a hurry. It seems like they don't care."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

JerrysArtarama.com, Jerry's Artarama rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and your feedback! We apologize sincerely for this inconvenience. We do appreciate your business and would like to find out why it took so long to send the replacements. Please contact us at cs@jerrysartarama.com with your order number, and we can check on the status of the replacement. Thank you for your time!”

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.