Stores > JenJenHouse.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-07-28

Great product

"I've ordered two dresses from Jenjenhouse for myself and they both were fantastic. I love that I can send them my measurements and they make my dress to fit me. "

2016-05-17

"http://bestfreeantiviruss.com/

2016-05-14

Great Website

"10/10 Works great I am very satisfied with results. Thanks"

2016-05-02

Arena in One Piece Ultimate War of GoGames

"Nonetheless, i am fired up to pronounce that him and i are actually doing work challenging to create a fresh game, any challenging real-time rpg encounter that him and i tend to be disclosing to you right now, One Piece Ultimate War. So to elucidate: From release that LAPTOP framerate are not capped, Duffy written. You will observe any gameplay online video media for any method in this article. When it really is even referred to as One Piece Ultimate War. This specific expansion is actually set with capabilities in addition to content giving players completely methods to discover everything in addition to customise its heroes.

Which one piece free online game and a buck-fifty will obtain you any cup of coffee, because the expressing should go, even so the self deprecation appeared to be satisfactory to encourage name Software package CTO Robert Duffy to post any communication dealing with some of the worries. Watch occurrence one particular over. Minor continues to be discussed concerning this once it has the cancellation, until now. One Piece Ultimate War, the wonderful soccer-with-cars game, shall be designed for perform about Heavy steam for nothing this specific saturday and sunday. Citadel produces player-run breathing space fortresses to Eve this specific early spring.

Reported by Eurogamer, which attended that PAX Distance -panel, GoGames shall be acquiring the brand new game (GoGames Questions produced essentially the most recent game, That Pre-Sequel), even though GoGames's Mikey Neumann shall be creating the idea, in addition to One Piece Ultimate War fine art director Scott Kester will consider a similar role with regard to Borderlands several. That news flash appeared to be released in the Whispers in the Outdated Gods' livestream, in addition to Reddit individual AdamNW placed just how players could possibly get its cost-free handmade cards into the Mmorpgs subreddit.

GoGames offers uncovered a fresh real-time rpg game referred to as One Piece Ultimate War. We've absolutely no blueprints at this time on your exercise in the Shut down Beta to hold over--to that Amenable Beta in order to release, that builder explained. Unfortunately even though we have arrived at that point exactly where i not able to financially rationalize to stay managing that expensive device facilities. Just click here for top level One Piece Ultimate War Handmade cards Giving Ordinary op.gogames.me.

This review was modified by altonfabio on May 02 2016 08:45:10 PM

2016-04-07

Sehr schöne Kleider

"Die Kleider sind seh gut verarbeitet und gleichen den Bildern zu 100 %. Habe nur gute Erfahrungen gemacht. Habe bereits über 3 Kleiderbestellt und alle waren wie beschrieben."

2016-03-31

gorgeous dress

"Fabulous dress. Great quality. Will definitely recommend. Delivered within the promised timeframe."

2016-02-13

Stunning!!!

"I could not be happier. Beautiful material. Easy ordering and prompt delivery of items. Thank you. :-)"

2015-12-30

"Order came quicker than I thought it would, happy with the beading, lace & overall making of the gown. Colour very accurate to pictures & colour chart"

2015-11-18

"I Love jenjenhouse all product are perfect"

2015-08-18

"je suis très sastifaite de la préstation faite par vos services merci encore "

2015-06-16

"i received my item two weeks before it was supposed to come. i have to say that it is so much more than i had expected! it is perfect in every way. the color is beautiful, they have included spare beads, the size is perfect. i faced some technical problems with the website, which they helped immediately. the sizes i had given weren't 100% correct, which they noticed and warned me, even though i had gone to a tailor to get measured. i'd give them 10 stars if it's possible. overall perfect."

2015-04-16

"I ordered dress #016014726 ALine/Princess V neck knee length tulle sequined cocktail dress in white. When the dress arrived on April 14th the sequined was silver. I contacted the company just after ordering and they assured me the sequined would be white. They will not exchanged the dress for another color. There response to me was they are sorry i don't like the color . it's NOT I don't like the color It's NOT the color I ordered. They only offered me 15% refund.

Veronica Gao from the company has reached out to me and made a better offer for returning the dress. I found a seamstress and gold sequins to have the dress change. I will be keeping the dress. I do appreciate the company making an effort to correct the problem!

Rep reply posted Apr-16-2015

A rep from JenJenHouse.com, jenjenhouse, has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: poundc****@gmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

Jenjen House service team.”

2015-04-11

"Amazing! Fast delivery, vell fittet dresses.. im very happy with jenjen house!"

2015-03-30

"I give Jenjenhouse my best rewiews. My weddingdress is so beautifull and the quality is very fine. Quick delevery. Will not hesitate using JenJen again. "

2015-03-12

"e già la seconda volta che ordino da questo sito... la merce arriva in 20 giorni tessuto ottimo e servizio clienti eccezionale.... capi perfetti ad un prezzo super economico pari alle grandi marche lo consiglio a tutti"

Share JenJenHouse.com's store rating

JenJenHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JenJenHouse.com is a merchant member
JenJenHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.