• JenJenHouse.com JenJenHouse.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I ordered dress #016014726 ALine/Princess V neck knee length tulle sequined cocktail dress in white. When the dress arrived on April 14th the sequined was silver. I contacted the company just after ordering and they assured me the sequined would be white. They will not exchanged the dress for another color. There response to me was they are sorry i don't like the color . it's NOT I don't like the color It's NOT the color I ordered. They only offered me 15% refund.

Veronica Gao from the company has reached out to me and made a better offer for returning the dress. I found a seamstress and gold sequins to have the dress change. I will be keeping the dress. I do appreciate the company making an effort to correct the problem!

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2015

jenjenhouse, JenJenHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: poundc****@gmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

Jenjen House service team.”

"Amazing! Fast delivery, vell fittet dresses.. im very happy with jenjen house!"

"I give Jenjenhouse my best rewiews. My weddingdress is so beautifull and the quality is very fine. Quick delevery. Will not hesitate using JenJen again. "

"e già la seconda volta che ordino da questo sito... la merce arriva in 20 giorni tessuto ottimo e servizio clienti eccezionale.... capi perfetti ad un prezzo super economico pari alle grandi marche lo consiglio a tutti"

"Very nice dress !! Much better than on the picture. Also, the champagne colour is very nice. "

"I bought a dress a month ago. After some trouble with the first order a month earlier, I contacted the customer service, which helped me more than I ever expected. When the new order was okay, the dress was here about 2 weeks later. I am totally impressed."

"Ordered an all black dress and the fit wasn't perfect for me so it wasn't what I completely happy about that but it was still a very nice dress and the company worked with me until I was completely happy with my order and communication was good. I was satisfied with my transaction.Coustmer service was very good."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-23-2014

jenjenhouse, JenJenHouse.com rep has responded

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: jlalle****@yahoo.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JenjenHouse service team.”

"JenJenHouse bietet einen excellenten Service, die Kleider waren sehr schnell geliefert und auch qualitativ sehr überzeugend. Das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis ist mehr als zufriedenstellend. Weiter so!"

"Gostaria aqui de parabenizar toda a equipe de Jenjenhouse pelo excelente trabalho! Recebi meu vestido e foi exatamente como eu imaginei! LINDO! Vestiu perfeitamente. Trabalho de ótima qualidade. Agradeço pela atenção que tiveram comigo em todo o momento. Obrigada!"

"many thanks to the execellent customer service of Kay!"

"I had an amazing experience shopping at JenJenHouse.com. I was skeptical to buy online for my wedding day but I am so glad I did. The price of my veil was 1/8 of what I would have paid at a retail store and the quality was beyond anything I saw locally. It arrived in 3 days and it was even more beautiful and elegant in person!

Extremely happy with JenJenHouse!

"Hi I absolutley loved my dress, I got it in red and its lovelyand very sexy. I found it really easy to order it and it arrived really quickley. Thank you so much ill be ordering another style soon . michele"

"Oh My Goodness! This dress is just Gorgeous!

It arrived in great condition and the workman ship is utterly outstanding. I am definitely going to buy my wedding dress from JenJen house.

Excellent product and service. 10/10!

"I have received my order back in under the suggested time. The flower girl dress I ordered was absolutely stunning, I can't believe how pretty and well sewn it is, I had seen some reviews that said do not shop here and I ignored all of it and I'm so glad I did, my wedding is in November and now I can rest easy knowing there is no faults. Thank you Jen Jen house"

"I am happy with my dress, the qualitty is very nice, the shipping is quickly! Thank you very much!!!"

Share JenJenHouse.com's store rating

JenJenHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JenJenHouse.com is a merchant member
JenJenHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.