Stores > JeffsCycles.com / Prospect Cycles
  • JeffsCycles.com

Voice your opinion! Review JeffsCycles.com / Prospect Cycles by clicking a star below.
2008-05-13

"Well, Slade and Shawna Kitchens are at it with another business venture. They are operating under the company name Teldat as a reseller of communications equipment. On 4/28/08, someone named Bob Jones from Teldat negotiated to buy 4 circuit boards from me for $2075 and asked that I overnight them COD. They arrived on 5/1 and were signed for by Kitchens. On 5/9 I received the COD payment and instead of a company check received a Personal check in the name of Shawna Kitchesn dba Jeff Cycles. Of course, there's not a dime in the account. As soon as I start calling and emailing, I get a call from UPS saying that they'd filed a damaged in shipping claim on the package......10 days after it was received by them. The package is on it's way back to me now and I fully expect that it will not contain the parts that I sent to them. We'll see."

2007-08-27

"This guy is a scam artist. His domain is owned by a proxy hosting company so he can hide from the public. He is also involved with www.cycleparts2007.com which maps back to www.Jeffscycles.com. His name is Slade Kitchens his address is PO Bx 99800 Emeryville, CA 94662. He needs to be shut down immediately. I have filed a complaint with Oregon Justice Dept. He has an Oregon Phone number and receives checks into his account in Lyle, WA. DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MONEY! He is a fake."

2007-08-13

"I should have read the reviews before I ordered the 1968 CT90 gas tank. I sent the check on 07/19/2007 and they cashed it on 07/25/2007. Still no word or parts after promising to send it overnight. Anybody heard of Slade Kitchens????I think I got ripped off. I have a friend in Law Enforcement in Oregon. Maybe I'll look into further..."

2007-06-22

"They are scam artist. I orderd motorcycle parts from them. They cashed my check and still I have received no parts. They will not return emails or phone calls. They provided me with a bogus tracking number. Do not buy from them. It looks to me like I have been robbed, but I will do everything I can to make them pay. I have also contacted the better business beureau, but they already have 11 unresolved complaints.

UPDATE Today is September 17th 2007 and this issue is still not resolved. Check my blog to see what lies have been told by these thieves.

2007-05-31

"These people have THE WORST business practices I have run across!Part was ordered May 1,07 charged to credit card 5/3/07 repeated e-mail have been ignored, except one on 5/4/07 that said part was mailed and they would provide a tracking number. NOT! Still no order 5/31/07"

2006-02-25

"Do not buy from this store. I ordered a Kawasaki KE175 cylinder, piston, and rings but received a cylinder and head.

I've emailed them twice, called over half a dozen times, and have heard nothing back from them about fixing their mistake. I'm out $90 and am very dissatisfied.

Share JeffsCycles.com / Prospect Cycles's store rating

JeffsCycles.com / Prospect Cycles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JeffsCycles.com / Prospect Cycles is not a merchant member
JeffsCycles.com / Prospect Cycles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!