Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center Reviews - jeep4x4center.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.42/10 14,945 reviews

Jeep4x4Center -  Morris4x4Center is a merchant member
Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (14,946)

"Fast shipping and complete order. All items as described on the website."

"Great service, fast delivery and s superior product. Will definitely use this company for my Jeep needs !! "

"Parts delivered quickly as ordered."

Rating 8/104/5

"I was expecting a deeper ridge, something of more quality for the price"

"Price is so worth it! Excellent fit, I did however have to do some small trimming to fit my door clips to match a little better. It took just a few minutes to trim and install. Just pull old seal out, and push in new one.88 Cherokee"

"I am very satisfied. I will use the site again."

"Great price, and super fast shipping"

"Thank you !!! Can't wait to get on the road ."

"I love the good deal I got on my wench. This is the place to get hooked up. Delivery was fast to. Thanks ! Jeffrey Clark"

"Very quick delivery. And very well made parts!"

"The parts purchased were easy to find on the website. The price and the shipping costs were reasonable"

"the service was very good! no problem at all.in the feature i will buy again."

Rating 4/102/5

"Morris 4x4 has no return support. After ordering the wrong part, I requested to return the part and was completely on my own to ship it back at the mercy of UPS and Fedex. The cost being $74 for an $81 part. I offered to pay for shipping back via their license and they refused suggesting that the Post Office would ship it for a much cheaper rate than I experienced. Yes, it was my fault, and no I will not buy from them again. Didn't realize at the time that they were in Florida. That did send what I ordered. Happy with the floor mats"

"Great prices and extremely fast free shipping!"

"Quick response to my mail about shipping! Everything as ordered!"