• Jeep4x4Center - Jeep4x4Center -  Morris4x4Center Elite Status

• Address: 2031 SW 2nd St., Pompano Beach, Fl.
    • Contact: customerservice@morris4x4center.com
    • Phone: 1-877-553-5337
    • Customer Support: 1-877-553-5337
    • Business Hours: M–T 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST F - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Saturday - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST Sunday - C
    • Fax: 954-943-0346

Product & services pricing Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10

2015-07-27

"Very positive experience with Morris4x4 Center. Order filled, shipped and seat covers were exactly what I ordered. Order was tracked and arrived without a problem. I look forward to fulfilling my next requirement in the near future.
Kudos!"

2015-07-27

"I was very impressed by the service I received from Morris 4x4 Center. I ordered the part on a holiday weekend. I had the product in a week. Very impress. They followed up afterwards to ensure I was a satisfied customer. I am indeed a satisfied customer!"

2015-07-27

"fast delivery, was updated prior to shipment about an out of stock item"

2015-07-27

"They were very helpful and delivered as stated. "

2015-07-27

"BEST PRICE AT THE TIME FOR A SOFT TOP REPLACEMENT. IT WENT ON SALE AFTER I ORDERED & THEY MATCHED BUT THE DIFFERENCE WAS STORE CREDIT. MUCH RATHER HAVE A REFUND ON MY CREDIT CARD."

2015-07-27

"George is very knowledgeable and very helpful with all aspects of 4x4 fun, he took the time to help me kind the right parts that I needed. I will be a returning customer due to the fact that I can call and trust someone there, thanks George your the man, hope i didn't speak to soon, haven't received the parts yet but I am sure all is well, thanks again and cheers."

2015-07-27

"There was a dent on the ring of the front bumper. With how heavy duty these bumpers seem and the lack of chipped paint or signs the box was damaged I believe it was sent with this fault. I did not return it due to the fact there is so much trouble and paper work involved. I doubt I will buy from you all again."

2015-07-27

"very good, prompt delivery. Would buy again"

2015-07-27

"Will only use Morris4x4! I requested next day shipping on a Friday so it wouldn't be here until Monday. I called and spoke with a rep and they took care of me and got my order to me the next day (Saturday). I got my order while my wife was out of town so she never knew! The products are quality and they are all about customer service. There was a part that fell out of the box (fedex damaged) I called Morris4x4 and they had the part to me the next day. These guys are awesome, extremely knowledged on all of their parts and put the customer above everything else."

2015-07-27

"Quick service. Everything as advertised."

2015-07-27

"quick service great products.thank you."

2015-07-27

"Everything arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with service 10*"

2015-07-27

"Great parts. Great prices. Fast shipping."

2015-07-27

"My package arrived on time, and the bumper looks great on my Jeep"

2015-07-27

"Very quick delivery. Great customer service. Had a question about product and they did the research to find out what I needed. Great company "

Share Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center's store rating

Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jeep4x4Center -  Morris4x4Center is a merchant member
Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.