Jeep4x4Center Coupons
  • Jeep4x4Center - Jeep4x4Center -  Morris4x4Center Elite Status

• Address: 2031 SW 2nd St., Pompano Beach, Fl.
    • Contact: customerservice@morris4x4center.com
    • Phone: 1-877-553-5337
    • Customer Support: 1-877-553-5337
    • Business Hours: M–T 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST F - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Saturday - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST Sunday - C
    • Fax: 954-943-0346

Product & services pricing Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

"Great OEM parts. I've been looking for these parts everywhere and was surprised when Morris 4X4 had them at a great price. I did not want to go to the dealership and pay an arm and a leg. Thanks."

"Great place to buy parts. Free shipping on orders over a hundred dollars and it's shows up fast. They carry everything the other guys do and more. Ive boughten so many parts from them I could open a Morris 4x4 sticker store lol."

"I am impressed by their customer service and overall performance. "

"I am happy with the latest service."

"The new top and frame fit very well. Thank You"

"Great products, fast shipping, and great price. Thanks guys and God bless. "

"The order was correct and quick. I was impressed. I will definitely be ordering from you guys again. "

"I think this order may have been my third or fourth order with you. Each of my orders has been handled flawlessly. With each order, I admit I was afraid of incorrect shipments or incorrect web site product ID, but I have come to learn that I should not fear. Your accuracy has been impeccable, and your delivery times have been acceptable. I'll always be back for more customer service such as that."

"Item was ok and was delivered on time"

"Price Match was quick and easy. Fantastic customer service!"

"I tried to establish If it would benefit me ordering additional items at no extra billing in terms of the shipping charge. All I got was that the charge depended on the size and weight?? "

"They charge in full even if item is out of stock and shipping / tracking info can be difficult to obtain"

"now I have the capability of carrying all of my off road tools as well as gear/ firearms and ammo. Greatest purchase I have made in a long time. Highly recommended.

Customer service is also unparalleled. Nicest people as well as professional knowledge. Thank you for your support.

"Started to attach the bumpers and realized some the bolts where missing. Called support at Rampage products. They said they would send the bolts to me. That was 8 days ago. Called again and was told I can get by with what I have by the same guy. Don't know why he couldn't have told me over a week ago when I had time to work on the jeep. When I get back from out of town we will see! Either way I am short on the inventory of bolts. Pretty much pissed at the service."

"When I purchased my item online, I was immediately informed that it was on back order and would be sent to me when they got it in. It didn't take long at all and I received my item in a timely manner. Plus the pricing was great!"

Share Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center's store rating

Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jeep4x4Center -  Morris4x4Center is a merchant member
Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.