Jeep4x4Center Coupons

• Address: 2031 SW 2nd St., Pompano Beach, Fl.
    • Contact: customerservice@morris4x4center.com
    • Phone: 1-877-553-5337
    • Customer Support: 1-877-553-5337
    • Business Hours: M–T 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST F - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Saturday - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST Sunday - C
    • Fax: 954-943-0346

Product & services pricing Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10

"I am amazed at the speed of the service and delivery!
well done!

"Very good service........ Thanks....:-) "

"I used Morris 4x4 Centre for the first time and I'm very satisfied with their service. I placed the order and they contacted me to discuss the shipping and delivery. Once sorted, my item turned up within 3 days. R Parnell. London England."

"Morris 4x4 is my 1 shop stop for all my supplies. Great selection of jeep parts and website is setup nicely! The people seem to be very professional and honest. I always recommend morris 4x4 to all my family and friends who are in the market for their jeep supplies. Overall, exceeds my expectations! "

"Multiple orders for my 83 CJ7, they always have what I need "

"Everything came in on time and was packaged well. No problems and will be a return customer."

"Very pleased with their incredibly fast shipping - even though I only paid for standard shipping. Very shortly after placing the order, I had a personalized email from them with order details and a persons name to contact with any questions."

"everything was delivered per agreement"

"Very easy to work with and the order got here sooner than expected. This is my second order from them, I will definitely shop them again and would recommend them to my friends."

"I had a few items I needed to return and while I was there I did a lil browsing and ended up finding a few items that I wanted. The staff was very helpful and informative. I will be back :)"

"The roof rack came in a very large door sized box that had been repaired with packing tape a few times. The contents looked like a very strong force of nature had picked up the box and shook it till everything had dislodged and rubbed something else. I had to repaint the entire rack. There were no installation instructions included. But everything was there, nothing was broken or lost, and the price was the best I could find."

"Ordered 2 inch wheel spacers for my f250, they were delivered to my house before the estimated arrival date and had them on the truck before I expected. The prices were the best I could find and love the look of my truck with them"

"They had exactly what I needed and they came very quickly. "

"Item was shipped promptly and was all that it was promised to be. I am very satisfied."

"The wheel locks did not fit my jeep"

Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jeep4x4Center -  Morris4x4Center is a merchant member
Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.