• Jeep4x4Center - Jeep4x4Center -  Morris4x4Center Elite Status

• Address: 2031 SW 2nd St., Pompano Beach, Fl.
    • Contact: customerservice@morris4x4center.com
    • Phone: 1-877-553-5337
    • Customer Support: 1-877-553-5337
    • Business Hours: M–T 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST F - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Saturday - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST Sunday - C
    • Fax: 954-943-0346

Product & services pricing Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10

"Awesome prices and I even received my item 2 days before expected!!"

"Range is good. delivery very competitive and prompt approx. 8 days to Australia, I will definitely use this company again and recommend them to others"

"Super accommodating on returns and refunds, so helpful. I would recommend this site for any jeep items."

"Perfect! Very fast delivery, shipping to Australia.
Good price for product and shipping!
Great quality product.
Thanks heaps.

"Fast Shipper, Fit perfect,"

"Excellent communications on the product availability Since they were made to order and fast shipping. "

"Over the moon with Morris 4x4. Being an International customer the service had what a lot of others don't. (a) Contact, kept me informed every step of the way. (b) Advice, what the problems with the kit would be going from LHD to RHD. (c) Price, I shopped around a lot including freight brokers, cheapest by far. (d) Speed, couldn't believe how quick it was from ordering to arriving on my doorstep.
I have already received my second order and will be placing a third shortly, it's a great one stop shop.

"My experience with Morris was fast and painless. Delivery was complete, perfect condition and quick. I'll definitely deal with Morris again."

"Am very satisfy, 4x4 is very knowledgeable and I have been able to find all my part 3 ven when regular store didn't know what I was talking about , morris4x4 center were able to help me fast and accurate. "

"Parts were received exactly as ordered and very quickly even though I did not pay for faster shipping!"

"Exceptional Customer Service! The 5 star rating is well earned and deserved! I have put in many orders and not all 'bump' free. They effectively and enthusiastically smoothed out these few 'bumps' - that's how I know. I will continue with what they have earned- my Jeep business."

"Got all I ordered in a timely fashion "

"Jeep 4X4 center is extremely easy to order from and timely on delivery. Their prices are some of the better ones out there and have a huge selection of products available. I'm glad I found this site and company."

"could not be any better. would recommend to anyone. cheers colin new zealand"

"Great experience, all delivered before expected. Will use again."

Share Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center's store rating

Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jeep4x4Center -  Morris4x4Center is a merchant member
Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.