Jeep4x4Center Coupons
  • Jeep4x4Center - Jeep4x4Center -  Morris4x4Center Elite Status

• Address: 2031 SW 2nd St., Pompano Beach, Fl.
    • Contact: customerservice@morris4x4center.com
    • Phone: 1-877-553-5337
    • Customer Support: 1-877-553-5337
    • Business Hours: M–T 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST F - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Saturday - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST Sunday - C
    • Fax: 954-943-0346

Product & services pricing Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

"Very fast shipment. The exhaust hanger went on without any problem. I recently had the exhaust from the muffler back replaced, when I put the new exhaust hanger on it pulled the tailpipe up against my hitch. Every once in awhile I can hear the tailpipe vibrate against the hitch."

"i loved that i was able to contact Morris 4x4, to let them know i needed my mirrors faster than ETA they emailed me back same day and said they investigated my order and got it out to me that day. was here in time for road trip to FL. good thing i was legal when i got pulled for speeding."

"Fast Shipping, Great product!"

"Super! I'm really happy with my order and the good delivery.
Good product and serious people.
Thanks a lot

"Service was magnificent, delirery to Puerto Rico was much better than I thought, in-phone service was great. I really thanks all you that one way or other had to do with my purchase."

"Thanks for having a very rare part !!
I will continue to purchase from you.

"Easy to order and fast shipping. All parts came in and were in great condition and fit perfect. I would recommend this company to anyone restoring a jeep as I am. Keep up the great service.

Gerald Hassebrock

"The shipping was on time and the products where in good condition "

"Fast efficient service.
I appreciate the gospel message.

"GRRRREAT SERVICE "

"The service was reliable and very fast."

"Everything showed up on time and was exactly what I was looking for. The product description really helped me understand what I was buying."

"Placed several online orders with Morris 4x4. All have arrived correct and in a timely manner at a fair price."

"I have been restoring a 1990 Jeep for my 16 year old son. Morris 4x4 center has had every part that I have needed. Prices are great and shipping is even better. Received parts quickly."

"Not exactly what I ordered"

Share Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center's store rating

Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jeep4x4Center -  Morris4x4Center is a merchant member
Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.