"Cancelled order without notification and haven't refunded money."

modified review This review was modified by mrnoodleii on December 13 2013 07:00:37 AM

"cancelled order without any notification."

"Best customer service ever!!! I inquired about purchasing a replacement lid for my Crock-Pot. They sent me a new lid FREE."

modified review This review was modified by witos on June 25 2013 03:25:13 PM

"Horrible company! I will never purchase another Holmes product again and especially from this company! They say 100% satisfaction guarantee, but then are not willing to allow me to exchange the product when I am unsatisfied. Costumer service was a joke!"

"I purchased a Holmes Humidifier. I received NO confirmation of the sale. When I went to the Holmes website to try and call them to see if the order went through, no phone number and no way to check with them. After about two weeks, and checking my credit card, I assumed the order DID NOT go through, so ordered from a different company. THEN a few days later I received a notice that item was shipped from Holmes. I tried to stop it and they said no even though it had not been entered in UPS data base. NOW I'm stuck with two humidifiers!"

"My order was cancelled without any notification. I have been waiting for the delivery of the order for more than half a month. The store still charged me in the PayPal account."

"I ordered heated mattress pad with 50% coupon and was worried about all the negative reviews. I contacted them after 2 days as the order was still processing.
However, they emailed right away with a ups tracking number and received the item few days later.
There was no wrong charge in my credit card and everything is as expected.
I also bought a food saver vacuum last week and that also is delivered without any issue.
Thanks for prompt update and customer service.

"Horrible company. I placed an order and they sent me a confirmation email with a wrong address. I went on the site and it shows the correct information. I cant figure out what theyre doing. Customer service absolutely stinks. I called to get the address changed on the order and they told me they couldnt do it. I finally emailed them and told them I was contacting my credit card company to reverse any charges that might be placed on my credit card. They finally cancelled my order. Terrible company."

"Do not give these people your credit card! They wil start sending you items that you don't request. When you try to stop the order they say it can't be stopped. Then they tell you repeatedly you must have misunderstood. Somehow it is always your fault. They never accept blame and try to place blame on you. Every coorespondence you get will say they want you 100% satisfied but never actually do anything to accomplish that. I CHANGED MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER SO THEY DO NOT HAVE IT ANYMORE! THEY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!!! "

"Do NOT give them your credit card.

They will exploit this and make repeated purchases, even though you did not authorize these subsequent purchases.

You will get tied up with fighting them on mail fraud/ attorney general grounds.

"I bought a Holmes portable electric heater from Marden's in January of 2009. Recently it would not stay running so I called the toll free number from the Owners guide. It was a number for Jardens Consumers Solutions. I had no trouble getting a consumer representative (Jeanette)who told me exactly what information to fax them and they would replace the heater. The following day I received an e-mail confirming that my new heater would be shipped (at no cost to me) and an e-mail would be sent confirming the shipping date. HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT !!! Thank You Jeannette . "

"This company has officially topped my list of ABSOLUTE WORST experiences you can have shopping on line. I should've know better. I really should've. I pop in all my info for their sunnyseat cat beds, and lo and behold the shipping is far more than the actual product. What a ripoff! I cancel my order immediately, and contact their customer service. What I get is some pre-packaged BS answer to my inquiry about canceling my order. Instead, they insist they have to mail it and it should be sent back. At my expense? Hell no. What a shady bunch of crooks. I want my money back."

"Jarden Solutions has one of the worse customer service departments I have ever dealt with in recent times. 2nd to HP.
They lie about shipping times, They lie about receiving times. The supervisor gives you a bogus email address to submit your concerns to.
They tell me I will receive my order in 7-10 business days, then when you call regarding order status, they say the order will leave the Warehouse in 7-10 business Days.
When you go to cancel the order, they say it cannot be canceled even thought he order was placed the day before.
When you speak to a supervisor for an email address to send my concerns in writing to Jarden, they give you an email address of cs.jardencs.com
When you send an email to that address, it is returned as non existent.

Stay away form Jarden to avoid Hours of Frustration, and DON'T believe ANYTHING they tell you. They are Liars, and practice in Deceptive Customer Service.
Stay far away from Jarden Solutions.

Btw,
Jarden Customer Solutions, HP, and Abe's of Maine, all have some of the WORST customer service you will EVER encounter. You would be well advised to stay away from these 3 Companies.
But you don't have to take my word for it, just look around the Web and you will see the Consistently Bad/Negative Reviews of these 3 companies..........

modified review This review was modified by biker3 on December 05 2010 11:25:38 AM

"After making a successful order in June09, I received an email on 9/6/09 Sunday that another order was being processed. I emailed back immediately that I did not order anything. No reply from their customer service other than an email stating that they would get back to me in 1-2 business days. On Wed 9/9 I received an email that the order was processed and about to be shipped. Within minutes, I called cust service and they said I opted for the quarterly delivery back in June. (I'd swear that I chose not to do this as I can only use so many freezer bags.) So their rep told me I'd get a refund once I deliver the package back to them. It was too late to cancel the shipment. My beef with them...

No phone number on their initial email
They send an email to me on Sunday with Monday as Holiday
Their 2 day email response time happens to be the day the package ships out
They say I ordered a continuous supply of bags when I didn't

I recommend avoiding this company unless you have no other choice. I found that Wal-Mart sells foodsaver bags anyhow. Good Luck.

"I ordered and received my Holmes (Holmes® HAP8756-U True HEPA Allergan Remover for Large Rooms) for 37.50/- (cost me $50 with taxes and shipping) to find out it does not work !!! Why not? Coz the tab on the filter window that depresses the switch which ensures the unit is on only when the filter window is securely closed is broken. The tab (plastic protrusion from the cover) is completely missing. I can make the unit work by stuffing a piece of cardboard or folded paper in its place but that defeats the purpose.

Called customer service the next day and they are sending me a replacement !!! Free return.

modified review This review was modified by cooper123 on June 23 2009 09:55:15 AM

Jarden Store / Jarden Consumer Solutions is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jarden Store / Jarden Consumer Solutions is not a merchant member
Jarden Store / Jarden Consumer Solutions does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!