Stores > Jarden Store / Jarden Consumer Solutions
  • Jarden Store /

Voice your opinion! Review Jarden Store / Jarden Consumer Solutions by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

Junk

"Bought a refurbished foodsaver vacuum sealer that didn't work when we received it and Jarden Consumer Solutions. They made us pay for shipping to return it to them for exchange. VERY POOR customer service. Will NEVER buy from them again!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-02-15

Rude customer service

"Bought a refurbished device here which didn't work. They expected me to mail it back and wait for a replacement. The folks on the phone were not polite. "

2015-12-28

"After placing my order for a Holmes humidifier and filters (Buy One Get One Free), I added a 25% credit code #AK593X I had received. However, by adding the 25% credit code, the order amount came out higher than before adding the 25% off. I cancelled and reordered once and got the higher amount again; then cancelled and reordered a THIRD time. (A chat message came up while I was placing these orders, but no one responded so that I could ask why my order was coming out higher.) I just ordered again WITHOUT using the 25% credit code #AK593X. I received my humidifer and the WRONG filters on the Saturday after Christmas. The filters were still BOGO when I checked the Holmes site on Sunday, but customer service wasn't open over the weekend, so I called on Monday. Monday is when I found out that I didn't order from Holmes, but from Jarden Consumer Solutions. Jarden told me I ordered the wrong filter (after placing the order three times maybe I did?!), but that they would be happy to place an order for me to get the correct filter, but not at BOGO as that offer ended yesterday (Sunday when I couldn't get anyone). Jarden said they would credit me the wrong filters after they received them back from me (why would I pay $10 in shipping to return an $8.99 item?). That's when I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor told me she was not able to override today's filter price even if she wanted to and told me she was the highest level supervisor. Now I read the review that others have not received credits back from this company, so I certainly will NOT return these filters for credit even though I cannot use them. I'm very disappointed that name brands like Holmes, Oster, etc. would use such a company to be their spokespeople. In finishing, the supervisor repeated that she couldn't help me with the filters other than to send a single filter at a higher price and that she was going to hang up on me, WHICH SHE DID!! Obviously this supervisor was used to NOT being able to satisfy customers. Don't expect any customer service from Jarden Consumer Solutions."

2015-02-02

"This company (Jarden Consumer Solutions) has the worse customer service department. The company sent me wrong merchandise and I returned it. I then wanted my credit but it has been 5 months and they still have not credited me my $79.99. I get a bogus superviser who tells me nothing and I cannot get anywhere with them. Don't know what to do. "

2013-12-13

"Cancelled order without notification and haven't refunded money."

2013-11-28

"cancelled order without any notification."

2013-06-25

"Best customer service ever!!! I inquired about purchasing a replacement lid for my Crock-Pot. They sent me a new lid FREE."

2012-02-10

"Horrible company! I will never purchase another Holmes product again and especially from this company! They say 100% satisfaction guarantee, but then are not willing to allow me to exchange the product when I am unsatisfied. Costumer service was a joke!"

2012-01-30

"I purchased a Holmes Humidifier. I received NO confirmation of the sale. When I went to the Holmes website to try and call them to see if the order went through, no phone number and no way to check with them. After about two weeks, and checking my credit card, I assumed the order DID NOT go through, so ordered from a different company. THEN a few days later I received a notice that item was shipped from Holmes. I tried to stop it and they said no even though it had not been entered in UPS data base. NOW I'm stuck with two humidifiers!"

2012-01-08

"My order was cancelled without any notification. I have been waiting for the delivery of the order for more than half a month. The store still charged me in the PayPal account."

2011-11-10

"I ordered heated mattress pad with 50% coupon and was worried about all the negative reviews. I contacted them after 2 days as the order was still processing.
However, they emailed right away with a ups tracking number and received the item few days later.
There was no wrong charge in my credit card and everything is as expected.
I also bought a food saver vacuum last week and that also is delivered without any issue.
Thanks for prompt update and customer service.

2011-10-25

"Horrible company. I placed an order and they sent me a confirmation email with a wrong address. I went on the site and it shows the correct information. I cant figure out what theyre doing. Customer service absolutely stinks. I called to get the address changed on the order and they told me they couldnt do it. I finally emailed them and told them I was contacting my credit card company to reverse any charges that might be placed on my credit card. They finally cancelled my order. Terrible company."

2011-03-04

"Do not give these people your credit card! They wil start sending you items that you don't request. When you try to stop the order they say it can't be stopped. Then they tell you repeatedly you must have misunderstood. Somehow it is always your fault. They never accept blame and try to place blame on you. Every coorespondence you get will say they want you 100% satisfied but never actually do anything to accomplish that. I CHANGED MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER SO THEY DO NOT HAVE IT ANYMORE! THEY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!!! "

2011-02-27

"Do NOT give them your credit card.

They will exploit this and make repeated purchases, even though you did not authorize these subsequent purchases.

You will get tied up with fighting them on mail fraud/ attorney general grounds.

2011-02-25

"I bought a Holmes portable electric heater from Marden's in January of 2009. Recently it would not stay running so I called the toll free number from the Owners guide. It was a number for Jardens Consumers Solutions. I had no trouble getting a consumer representative (Jeanette)who told me exactly what information to fax them and they would replace the heater. The following day I received an e-mail confirming that my new heater would be shipped (at no cost to me) and an e-mail would be sent confirming the shipping date. HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT !!! Thank You Jeannette . "

Share Jarden Store / Jarden Consumer Solutions's store rating

Jarden Store / Jarden Consumer Solutions is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jarden Store / Jarden Consumer Solutions is not a merchant member
Jarden Store / Jarden Consumer Solutions does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!