Stores > Jamdup.com
  • Jamdup.com

Voice your opinion! Review Jamdup.com by clicking a star below.
2013-01-21

"I ordered an Asus Sabertooth Motherboard z77, the company charged my Visa card and failed to send out the goods, repeated attempts to contact the company resulted in no action being taken to dispatch the goods or credit my account.
Reported them to my Visa company and let them take up the matter.
***************************************************
****** Do not buy anything from this company ******

2013-01-05

"They're not busy enough to have a problem debiting your card within 30mins of you placing an order, but are far too busy to ship your goods or answer emails or phone calls. This is a scam company, STAY AWAY!!!"

2012-12-15

"Horrible experience.

I ordered the 5th of Nov and waited until the 26th of November...still nothing. I emailed (no answer on the phone) to ask what was happening and got a response (3 days later) stating my order hadnt been ship.

"Whoops," they said and shipped it out economy. I waited another 3 weeks, and still nothing. I emailed them again asking for a tracking number, no response this time. I called my CC company to do a charge back, then voila, the item appears 2 days later (Dec 14th).

WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE AGAIN.

2012-12-12

"Please - do not use this company! You WILL be disappointed

Goodness only knows who it is that leaves 5* ratings for these people - unless they're doing it themselves. The communication is terrible, the website is woeful, getting hold of them on the phone is a waste of time, you won't get your goods, and if you ask for a refund? Forget it. Take my advice - go elsewhere, someone you can trust. These people may be cheaper but the time and money you'll spend on chasing them up will far outweigh any savings you might make.

2012-11-30

"Stay away - this is a con company!!!!!!!!
All seemed ok, i ordered £98 of ink cartridges, but they never turned up, they toke my money on order. No reply on email or phone.

Also the website that recommends them as genuine through reviews (https://www.ekomi.co.uk/) is just as bad

Wish i had shopped elsewhere

2012-11-14

"Avoid: Ordered a hard drive from them. Just when the delivery was not done within the timeframe, I started to look at other feedbacks, but it was too late for me. Never picked up the phone despite trying 10 times a day, didn't reply to my emails within 3 days etc etc. Now I will see if I get the refund I have asked for in the 7 days as promised. If they do, I will increase, a little my rating."

2012-11-14

"I ordered a new TV as a present as my mum and dads old tv went bang one morning and decided to order a new one for a Xmas pressie. Having found the TV at what I thought was a good price (Still over £1500 so not cheap) ordered from this site and paid for next day delivery. I ordered this on the 5th of november and to this date have still not received the item. I emailed them as calling them you only get sorry we can't take your call just now and they do not seem to know what the reply button..."

2012-11-11

"I am in the process of cancelling my order & disputing with CC after they failed to deliver in the 5-10 days.
and the prvious oder that was lost
I am not going to go through all the hell others have.
just avoid this company. full stop.

2012-11-09

"AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY..Very poor costumer service "

2012-11-05

"ordered 2 sets of speakers myself never received rang them 4 times always in mail, report to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/home)if everybody reported it they would not be in business."

2012-11-04

"This is flat-out the worst company I've dealt with. My order was never delivered, my emails took about 3 weeks PLUS to be answered and my order, which I eventually cancelled, was never refunded. I eventually did get a refund but only by raising a dispute with my bank and getting a chargeback. If you look around the web you'll see others with the same experiences. Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere."

2012-10-29

"This is a dodgy seller. I never received the goods that I paid for. I have now reported them (http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/home)"

2012-10-25

"Quoted 21 to 28 days delivery for pack of dvd's. Over a month later and no reply to my requests for information. Some of their links don't work. Looks like they are going down the pan. I will be contacting VISA to get my money back. What a shame you have to pick minimum of one star in the ratings when they are worth less than zero stars. It is interesting how quickly these useless merchants take your money and then fail to deliver. Don't use them. "

2012-10-23

"Avoid at all costs. Never received goods or reply to 3 enquiries submitted via their ticket system.
Not a good experience I will NOT be back.
Tread with great care

2012-10-20

"No much to add to other comments. A bunch of thieves and liars. Never received the good although they pretend to have delivered... of course with no tracking and recording system, or any proof of having dispatched whatsoever!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!"

Share Jamdup.com's store rating

Jamdup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jamdup.com is a merchant member
Jamdup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.