• Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Received the 2 rain suits in a very timely manner. The suits were exactly as advertised. Appreciated the videos. I learned a lot about rain suits from them."

"Ordered item came quickly and exceeded my expectations. Wonderful quality and fits my bike great.

"They did a very good job. I was completely satisfied overall with the shopping experience & timely delivery of my merchandise which was delivered quickly & in it's entirety with no damage what so ever. I would most definitely use them again & also would recommend them to friends. Thank you. "

"Easy ordering, on-time deliver. Would highly recommend Jafrum and will definitely shop there again!"

"returns are not free, and the description wasn't right. "

"I appreciated the video regarding the motorcycle bag. The price was great and would consider other products from Jafrum."

"I got what I ordered and quickly. I have worn it and it is good. The chart about measuring your head for helmet size was helpful, otherwise I would have ordered the wrong size."

"Very dissatisfied. in buying a helmet (bullitt bell rsd) who was listed as available in stock site. I made the payment order via pay pal. After the order made, I get an email Saying that such a model was no longer available. It will take many days for s payment order is canceled. Lack of respect for the client"

"Was promptly given tracking number and package arrived in a week, as ordered. Will use again"

"I call to make sure the boots came in "E". no phone or email back about the size. We got lucky they fix (very snug) I think over time they will stretch out. Deliver GREAT on time Rain Suit very good for the price"

"First off thanks for asking, Jafrum has come through every time I have ordered from them. I've bought about 5 jackets/vests from them and I'm way happy with all of them. The only thing I would suggest to other buyers is pay attention to the size charts they are different from one jacket/vest to another. Don't just assume that an X-large is your size in everything, it may not be."

"They tended to a situation we had in a positive and timely manner."

"I was really surprised that my order was delivered so quickly. On top of that, it all came at the same time. No BS, just good service, quality items and a great follow up.

"Chaps arrived on time and are as advertised. A little big, but that was my fault. I was able to tighten them up the back so as long as I don't lose any weight I'm good."

"My helmet arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. The helmet is as described and actually has extra features I wasn't expecting. Looking forward to taking it for a spin very soon to see if the performance is what I hope."

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.