• Jafrum Jafrum Elite Status
    • Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET (1-877-46
    • Customer Support: 1-877-464-3563
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10

"I oredered the Womens Motorcycle Jacket with Hoody LJ158. I usually wear a Large; however after reading reviews I ordered the XL. It fits perfect. The quality is great. Definitely a good buy!"

"Typical shopping experience wtih Jaffrum: Easy to shop on the website, helpful video reviews, competitive pricing, and fast delivery. We've never had to use the generous return policy but it certainly contributes to our preference to use Jaffrum over other vendors."

"Received the helmet that was ordered within a week. However when an email was sent telling me to track the order, we tried to do that with the order number and zip and it would not let me track it. But regardless the helmet came to our door within the week."

"I got them very fast. The boots fit like a glove and were everything that they had said they were. my wife said that it was a very good buy."

"Jafrum is always my FIRST-GO-TO-PLACE for motorcycle stuff.......I've never needed a SECOND-GO-TO-PLACE! "

"Fast and exactly as advertised. I would recommend them to friends and definitely use them again."

"I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER. I have tried to call several times "office closed" with no information on when they are open.
Will not be using this company again. All my friends willl get the same information.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2015

Jafrum, Jafrum rep has responded

“Thank you for contacting Jafrum Support Team. Our office hours are stated on our website Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Phone lines are open 830 am - 5pm We also offer 24x7 customer support at support@jafrum.com. I show that we contacted you about your order on 4/14 you replied back on 4/18 which was a non business day. We processed your request on Monday 4/20 and your order was shipped via UPS. The UPS tracking number is 1Z58RV720351475981. If you still need assistance please contact us via telephone at 1-877-464-3563 or support@jafrum.com

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to respond back to this email or contact me at the information provided below.

Sincerely,

Toll Free: 1-877-464-3563
Direct Line: (704) 749-6103
Fax: (704) 494-4316
www.jafrum.com”

"Item as ordered. Good quality, fast shipping."

"First - I was surprised to find very reasonable pricing for men's vest in size 3XL. Their quality is very good.
Secondly - delivery of the items was faster than expected - which was wonderful!
I am recommending Jafrum to my friends and family that would be interested in your products.

"Seamless, fast,fairprice!"

"I am so glad I found this website. I have ordered multiple items at Jafrum, they always are right on the money with the size, the description of the item.

Quick delivery as well.

Great value for ones money

"The majority of their products have very helpful, and thorough, product review videos which are as much informational as they are impartial. Jafrum genuinely wants their customers to be happy with their purchase and understands the angst associated with ordering something, that needs to be appropriately sized, from online. Through this understanding they do everything in theidr power before, and after ordering, to make sure the customer is comfortable, not only while ordering, but in their gear upon arrival aswell. Aside from the product videos and helpful intent, Jafrum does an excellent job to keep you notified on when your purchases have shipped, how to track them and most importantly, when they arrive. All-in-all, I am very happy with my multiple purchases from Jafrum and have already suggested them to my fellow riders. Thanks again Jafrum."

"the helmet fit..and doesn't have the big head look. I will even wear it. The chaps fit perfect. I bought 1 inch over. I'm 6 ft and195 lbs and got a large. the lining in the chaps is a bonus for real cold weather riding in Colorado."

"You are very good to deal with,although I had to return my helmit for a larger size.IT was my faught for ordering the wrong size."

"Easy to place order. Received order when promised. No hassles."

Share Jafrum's store rating

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.