• Jafrum Jafrum Elite Status
    • Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET (1-877-46
    • Customer Support: 1-877-464-3563
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2015-07-29

"Found and item on sale, that I've been looking to purchase."

2015-07-29

"I've had one exchange in the past. They were very helpful and mad the process easy. They have great quality items and I'll definitely be back in the future "

2015-07-29

"Easy website to navigate, reasonable prices, I like the over $89 free shipping."

2015-07-29

"You are the only company where I could find a mesh jacket available in a size 4XLT. THANKS for remembering not all motorcyclists are young and skinny. "

2015-07-29

"I am sick of surveys. Jafrum is great all around super customer service.

2015-07-29

"My first choice for a mesh jacket was not in stock. My second choice will be fine."

2015-07-29

"I was very happy with both the selection of extra wide width booth available as well as the pricing of the boots you carry. Ordering was very simple and easy as far as on-line purchases go. The sizing charts for the Milwaukee boots was good except that they only give the width of the men's boots in D and EE widths and do not give the width of their EEE width boots, however I was able to get the answer by submitting a question to you although it is funny I sent the same question direct to Milwaukee and they never answered so kudos to you guys for that. I hope my experience with the merchandise ordered is as good as the experience ordering it.

Thanks Guys"

2015-07-29

"read the feed back. hope the products work well. prices are excellent if they do."

2015-07-29

"Already filled the survey! AS already said: shipping way to expensive :-(("

2015-07-28

"Typical e-commerce site. It would be very helpful if your site allowed screening of shoe products by width. (I need EEE bootd, and had to look through several candidates before I found one the required size.)"

2015-07-28

"I was bummed this helmet wasn't in medium but large will work too."

2015-07-28

"Prompt reply from customer service, handled everything professionally and the product are fairly priced. I was skeptical from other reviews but they seemed to have proved me wrong."

2015-07-28

"nothing to say for now, Online shopping, Nice videos"

2015-07-28

"I emailed Jafrum.com about a comparison between two of their products, and was responded to in a very timely fashion. I'm very pleased with their service thus far. "

2015-07-28

"very helpful salesperson, helped me navigate the website to a successful order."

Share Jafrum's store rating

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.