• Jafrum Jafrum Elite Status
    • Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET (1-877-46
    • Customer Support: 1-877-464-3563
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Needed to return one of the items for a different size, and issue was quickly resolved with no extra fees."

"ordering was simple, I was notified when my product shipped and it arrived in a timely fashion packaged well. The product was just as described and is a great addition to my bike, Very satisfied with the product and service."

"Although a tad tight the helmet is a great combination of features and light weight."

"The product was all it said it was and the quality of the rain gear was good. And it shipped within the dates stated. Overall, was very satisfied with the product."

"Quick, easy to use website. The prices are the best I could find and the products I have ordered are of good quality. My orders were processed and shipped super fast!"

"I placed my order and it was supposed to be here in about 2 weeks, but had it a DAY later ! Very happy with that and product !"

"I ordered a large helmet and I needed the next size larger. Returned helmet for exchange and i am waiting for the new xl size. Bella from customer service called to follow up on my order to confirm that it is shipping tomorrow. good customer service and quick turn around in under 24 hours. I deleted my original post as I had bad shipping info and unfairly reviewed Jafrum. My apologies."

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

Jafrum, Jafrum rep has responded

“Thank you for contacting Jafrum Support Team.

The item arrived to our facility on 5/12/2015 and we completed the exchange on 5/13/2015. The new item is on its way to you now. The UPS tracking number is 1Z3R3V600359179261 this is expected to arrive on Friday 5/15/2015.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to respond back to this email or contact me at the information provided below.

Bella Hux
Toll Free: 1-877-464-3563
Direct Line: (704) 749-6103
Fax: (704) 494-4316
www.jafrum.com”

"Enjoyed doing business with them. Order was processed quickly and received within a few days. Item fit was right on. Thanks!"

"The item we ordered was shipped earlier than expected, and was more beautiful than the pictures. We are extremely satisfied and look forward to future orders with the Jafrum company!"

"The web site showed that the helmet was in stock, and I have not heard back from them."

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

Jafrum, Jafrum rep has responded

“Thank you for contacting Jafrum Support Team. I show your order arrived on 5/1/2015 at 7:27pm. There was no telephone number provided to reach you about this order. We emailed you on 5/4/2015 at 12:20 PM. We have not heard back concerning your order.

DATE & TIME
05/04/2015 12:20 pm

Recipients
FROM
Thomas, Kristina (kristina@jafrum.com)
RECIPIENT
C751888 darwin biswell (darwinbiswell@gmail.com)
CC

BCC

Message
SUBJECT
Backorder Notification - Jafrum.Com
MESSAGE
Dear Customer:
The following item you ordered is on backorder. Please call us at 1-877-GO-HELMET (1-877-464-3563)
Sales Order: 840-00628924-SO
Item:
AGVSkylineBlock-XL-Gun Metal
Expected Date of Arrival in our warehouse: Unknown ETA
To thank you for your patience and to partially make up for this inconvenience we have caused you, we are offering you a discount of 5% for your next order. This is a small gesture to reassure you of how seriously we take our commitment to 100% Rider satisfaction.
We have not charged your order but if you see a hold on your money which happened during the authorization (checking for funds - a standard process done by all online merchant accounts during the time the order is placed), please wait for 1-5 business days and it will go away.
We appreciate your business and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Jafrum Order Processing Team

Please let us know how you wish to proceed with this order. We can be reached at 1-877-464-3563

Bella Hux
Toll Free: 1-877-464-3563
Direct Line: (704) 749-6103
Fax: (704) 494-4316
www.jafrum.com”

"Nice helmet fast shipping"

"excellent product was exactly as they described it and very quick shipping I would buy from them magain"

"Very satisfied, I will be returning as a satisfied customer. "

"My experience was so good, I have give several of my other bike riding friends your web site address "

"I was SO bummed.....I couldn't get my foot in the boot, even tho I bought my size and unzipped it. I have a high instep. ):"

Share Jafrum's store rating

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.