• Jafrum Jafrum Elite Status
    • Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET (1-877-46
    • Customer Support: 1-877-464-3563
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10

"Very Good job on shipping out quickly."

"they run small so order at least one size larger."

"Leather jacket was not accurately sized. They do not refund return shipping. So I paid $9 shipping when I ordered and $14 to send it back."

"wow!!!! what fast deliver and great value on my purchase
I will order from jafrum again for sure.the saddle bags fit and look great on my 07 softail .Thanks Jafrum

"I made two orders on the same day and the second order arrived first from usps, a few days before the other throu ups. The first order was "delivered" today. UPS would not deliver to my PO box so I had to pick it up, thankfully that wasn't a huge hassle but still inconvenient. Sizes run very small, DO NOT order your normal shirt size. Highly recommend taking measurements and order appropriately. Hopefully returns/exchanges are hassle free. "

"The expeditious delivery was great and the check out process was wonderful. However, the reviews on the product purchased were misleading. I do not think this is a very sturdy and quality material. I am not sure if this vest will last."

"Good product, great price, very fast on-time delivery though the product was not my first choice. It does look
great on the bike!

"I was very satisfied. Plus it came so quick."

"I bought a leather vest (mv106.) Website was good, price was good, delivery was good. I just would have liked to have seen a description of the grade of leather on the website. I was somewhat dissatisfied with the quality of the leather. Other than that, it was all good."

"Great items and customer service!"

"Fast shipping. Well packaged. No problems."

"This is the first time, I order from Jafrum. The website is easy to navigate has great prices, fast delivery, and quality items. Most likely to buy from this website again and definitely let my friends know."

"Not only did I get a great product for an incredible price, but the delivery was much faster than anticipated, and the product arrived in perfect condition, and well protected in shipping!!"

"Great fit great service
Can't beat the price

"Quick delivery :), jackets are excellent, maybe should have went a size larger, but fits good with just a t-shirt, I'll just buy another and keep this one and maybe give it to my kid! "

Share Jafrum's store rating

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.