• Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

"My vest is perfect!!! Very easy to order and was here in a couple days....definitely buy more from this site."

"Good price and fast delivery!"

"excellent service excellent delivery excellent products 5 stars"

"Justin was very helpful in helping me. I think I'll just continue to us my present helmet. It just seems to be that all DOT half helmets make me look like a mushroom. I do have a DOT 3/4 helmet that I've had a long time before the Government ordered that the helmets had to be made with thicker inner padding. I just have to get it relined. I am returning for a refund the Detour Gunn half helmet. Thank you very much anyway. You've been a great help. I'll just continue using my Novelty half helmet that I've been using for over 20 years without a ticket. "

"Nice products; good prices; good shipping. I will be a repeat customer."

"Everything about this purchase was perfect. It arrived on time, It was just the jacket I wanted. The one problem I had, was caused by me, and me alone!! I ordered the wrong size!! So I, immediatly sent it back, and now waiting for my correct size to be delivered.

My next review will be about Jafrum"s return policy. I'm sure it will be as good as this one.

"Product was what I ordered & I received it when I was told I would. Will be back for more products in the future. Have recommended to friends and family. Overall good experience. Thank you! "

"Happy with speed of delivery and quality of product. "

"They always deliver in a few days, and their products are tops."

"the shipping was prompt for bought but the helmet has a very bad whistle and now im dealing with the return through Vega and its not cool to say the least living in Michigan this time of year is like having a day of riding lost without the helmet"

"The buying process was excellent, and the delivery time really fast. The boots came a little big than I expected, but I think my foot will get to the loose feeling while walking very soon. I rode today and the boots feels excellent!!"

"I ordered 2 rain suits and 2 sets of boot covers (received order VERY quickly) and only one boot cover fit correctly. Sent both rain suits and 1 boot cover back for size exchange and had to have them delivered to out destination address, which was no problem for Jafrum. All new sizes fit great and delivered very quickly. First time I wore my rain suit, the zipper head came off the jacket, thank goodness it full verco flaps, it still kept me dry!! When we returned home, I called Jafrum and they said they would send out a replacement jacket the day I called!!!! I HAVE NEVER DELT WITH A COMPANY THAT WAS MORE CUSTOMER ORIENTED AND FRIENDLY!!!!!!! THANK YOU JAFRUM......YOU NOW HAVE A LOYAL CUSTOMER!!!!!!"

"purchase and the delivery were as promised, satisfied with that. Minus one star because there were one unfortunate quality issue with the product. "

"What I ordered, at a reasonable price and it arrived in 2 days. It kept the wife dry in our first rain ride."

"quick delivery and fair product for the price"

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.