• Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

"returns are not free, and the description wasn't right. "

"I appreciated the video regarding the motorcycle bag. The price was great and would consider other products from Jafrum."

"I got what I ordered and quickly. I have worn it and it is good. The chart about measuring your head for helmet size was helpful, otherwise I would have ordered the wrong size."

"Very dissatisfied. in buying a helmet (bullitt bell rsd) who was listed as available in stock site. I made the payment order via pay pal. After the order made, I get an email Saying that such a model was no longer available. It will take many days for s payment order is canceled. Lack of respect for the client"

"Was promptly given tracking number and package arrived in a week, as ordered. Will use again"

"I call to make sure the boots came in "E". no phone or email back about the size. We got lucky they fix (very snug) I think over time they will stretch out. Deliver GREAT on time Rain Suit very good for the price"

"First off thanks for asking, Jafrum has come through every time I have ordered from them. I've bought about 5 jackets/vests from them and I'm way happy with all of them. The only thing I would suggest to other buyers is pay attention to the size charts they are different from one jacket/vest to another. Don't just assume that an X-large is your size in everything, it may not be."

"They tended to a situation we had in a positive and timely manner."

"I was really surprised that my order was delivered so quickly. On top of that, it all came at the same time. No BS, just good service, quality items and a great follow up.

"Chaps arrived on time and are as advertised. A little big, but that was my fault. I was able to tighten them up the back so as long as I don't lose any weight I'm good."

"My helmet arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. The helmet is as described and actually has extra features I wasn't expecting. Looking forward to taking it for a spin very soon to see if the performance is what I hope."

"Order arrived quickly and was exactly what I wanted. Looking forward to using my new rain gear."

"It was easy and great service. Thanks"

"I got my vest in 2 days without incident. It looked and fit perfectly! Can't wait until my Legion Rider patches are all sewn on!"

"I was surprised at teh quailty of the rain suits for the price. The fit was right on, I had heard from others that you should buy a size up on other products, But with the tour master rain suits the next size up would have fallen off me. Super fast shipping. "

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.