• Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

"Jafrum always delivers as promised...on time."

"My wife and I purchased our first set of chaps. I was surprised how accurate the measurement are. They fit almost exactly how they said and the price is unbeatable. "

"Great skid lid! Perfect fit!"

"Very fast shipping and had no problems with anything "

"all good will order againe"

"I placed an order on Monday "Columbus Day" - my order was confirmed early Tuesday and my items were received on Wednesday. Needless to say, I'm a very happy camper."

"Order came in as expected very satisfied "

"Great fit....quick delivery !!!! Will order again from you."

"Easy to order very prompt"

"We ordered our items and they came via ups quickly and efficiently. Emails advising status of order fulfillment and shipment were sent very timely."

"for the most part satisfied however the sizes are very limited seems that most popular sizes are out of stock. Sizes seem to run a bit big I'm 5'9 200 (athletic build) ordered and XL it was too big need a large. Didn't have a large in stock even in different styles. Ordering my girlfriend a small it was too big for her (she's 5'2 or 3.. 130lbs) need an extra small they did not have in stock. I was pretty impressed with the quality of the rain suits out of the box. Have not used it yet obviously but they appear to be pretty awesome. I would highly recommend giving them a try the price is amazing if you can find your size."

"I was told that item I ordered was on "back order" and that I should call. When I called I never got through to a person. Tried again with same result. They never followed with email. I don't know the status of my order. Very displeased."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

Jafrum, Jafrum rep has responded

“Thank you for your inquiry. Please call me directly at 1-877-464-3563 or 704-494-4313. My personal email address is bella@jafrum.com. I will be happy to assist you with this concern.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to respond back to this email or contact me at the information provided below.

Sincerely,

Toll Free: 1-877-464-3563
Direct Line: (704) 749-6103
Fax: (704) 494-4316
www.jafrum.com”

"The order process was easy. Delivery was quick and the chaps I ordered were what I expected. Very satisfied."

"Ordering was easy, products seemed fine but they didn't fit as advertised and it cost me an additional $20 to return them. Thus the price saving was overridden by having to return the product. They were pants which were the right size, but too short - not as long as advertised, and therefore were not exchangeable."

"Very quick shipping! Product arrived on time and was perfect fit. "

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.