• Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET (1-877-46
    • Customer Support: 1-877-464-3563
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10

"Fast delivery. Nice helment"

"My helmet and jacket arrived very quickly they fit perfectly I defi be buying from Jafrum again!

Busaboi

"got what I orderd in good time"

"The shipment was quick and on time. Everything was packed very well. I was very satisfied with the quality of all the products I ordered.Thank you. "

"Great vest at a great price. Looks good and fits fine."

"Nice boots, fit is good, would recomend Jafrum as a great place to shop for your motorcycle accessories and wear."

"Wrong size. But, company is working with me to replace."

“dcame95114,

Thank you for your recent purchase at Jafrum.Com.

If you need any assistance with your exchange please let me know.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to respond back to this email or contact me at the information provided below.

www.jafrum.com”

"Quick delivery, good communication on status, product was as portrayed in there ad."

"Great products, great service, Jafrum always delivers!"

"Like the quality of the product..."

"Order was not filled, I was advised it was back ordered. Several days later, I was advised that the order was cancelled. Didn't know when it would be back in stock. three days later, I ordered from another company. I then check the price difference with Jafrum. I then observed that the helmet was in STOCK."

“Neal,

Thank you for your recent order at Jafrum.com on 1/8/2015 and on 1/16/2015 for the same helmet. The first order was cancelled due to PayPal restrictions on clearing or posting a payment for an order. We attempted to reach you by phone and email and didn't have any luck. The helmet is available in all sizes except XL. Vega had notified they didn't have an ETA on when this helmet would become available.

I have contacted Vega and the item is still on back order as of today with no ETA. I also attempted to reach you by phone and spoke to your wife. We will do what we can to assist you on your order but unfortunately the item is still not available. We have also notified the web site manager that the XL was allowed to be ordered but was out of stock. We hope we can assist you with this matter. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

www.jafrum.com”

"This company is paying for their reviews on this site. They're a cheap scammer company and don't sell high quality products. The saddlebags that they sell are the worst quality ever. they sag and don't hold their shape. The packaging comes in a simple junk jafrum box. no packing or any material inside. I tried to return the bags but they wouldn't take it back even though it ripped within the 1 month of owning them. So much for their money back guarantee. "

“somo22,

We are attempting to reach you to resolve this issue. Please contact me directly so we can assist you with your concern or exchange. I was unable to locate you in our system with the order number you provided or the name somo22. All our items we sell are under WARRANTY for 2 years. We are a genuine website, we have a genuine store in Charlotte NC. We do not pay for any reviews on this public forum.

www.jafrum.com”

"I prefer Jafrum to the other motorcycle rider retailers because they promise to take care of the customer AFTER the sale! Not just before."

"everything fit perfectly quick delivery great prices. Will definitely be doing business with them in the future thank you very much Joe"

"Excellent product and delivery!"

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.