• Address: 3731-A Woodpark Blvd.Charlotte NC 28206
    • Contact: support@jafrum.com
    • Phone: 1-877-GO HELMET
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm EST Monday - Friday.Closed Weekends and Holidays
    • Fax: 704-494-4316

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

"I'm very happy with my order. The process was fast and accurate , and the product quality is outstanding. I have another product in mind that I'm going to order this weekend. Thank you so much Jafrum."

"Ordered 1 day and recieved the next. Leather sissy bar pack was just what I expected. Put it on and road over 300 miles the next day on a poker run put on by Fire and Irons Station 113 . Jafrum delivered just what I expected.
Big Al

"Very fast shipping, perfect fit and product as described."

"website was very easy to navigate. ...product was delivered quick. "

"The product was exactly what i expected, delivered in a timley manner."

"First time order & received items in a quick two days. Never heard of this Company before. Products were new, but unfortunately the HJC helmet did not fit the shape of my head. Will have to return but don't expect any problems doing so. I feel I can trust this Company and will shop here again. "

"I am so very pleased with my purchase from Jafrum !!! Love my jacket and ordering and delivery time was right on. My husband had ordered a jacket from you guys and the quality was excellent and true to the size. Thank you again Jafrum!!!"

"I bought a classic black leather jacket from Jafrum. The inner sleeve of the right arm was sewn in a way that your arm could not get through. The outer sleeves on both side were sewn way to low on the body of the jacket. You couldn't lift your arms at all. They made you look like you had black leather wings ... I don't want to have black leather wings."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

Jafrum, Jafrum rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent purchase with Jafrum International. I've sent a return shipping label for this item and we can offer you a full refund or replacement. We're awaiting a response back from you in reference to this matter.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to respond back to this email or contact me at the information provided below.

Sincerely,

Toll Free: 1-877-464-3563
Direct Line: (704) 749-6103
Fax: (704) 494-4316
www.jafrum.com”

"Easy ordering fast delivery .great product was just as discribed in ad great price and good quality."

"Order was delivered on time and quality was what was expected"

"shipped quick and protected. Will do business again."

"Fast service and was e-mail the status to when the item was shipped."

"Took a week for order to be filled and shipped.
Haven't received order yet.

"I have purchased other things before and i have never have had a problem with the quality of the product or the return of a item. Jafrum has always delivered on time and also on the quality of the merchandise they have. They have been a fantastic company to deal with. If you want quality and respect and great prices then go with Jafrum. All other companies are just second best. "

"Jafrum always delivers as promised...on time."

Jafrum is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jafrum is a merchant member
Jafrum participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.