Stores > Jacobtime.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-04-22

NOT IN ANY WAY DO NOT BUY ON THIS WEBSITE!!!

"I bought the watches. When i received goods i get upset. The watches have many scratches, the box has strong smell of glue, chronograph buttons with defects. Warranty card was invalid. Due that decided to make a return. I sent e-mail to jacobtime about defects of watches with photos. In response they start talking about how many watches they are selling every day, that their organization is the best. They not apologies. During the 2-week correspondence so nothing is decided with them concerning return. They stopped responding. NOT IN ANY WAY DO NOT BUY ON THIS WEBSITE!!!
Their goods do not match the quality and staff rude, incompetent, they pretend they do not understand you. I hope that soon will close that site, they shamelessly deceive people.

Rep reply posted Apr-22-2016

JT Customer Service, Jacobtime.com rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us. Jacobtime.com has a long healthy reputation. Customer is claiming we sent him a used non authentic watch. We have had an established business online as well as offline for the past 25 years never selling any products that are used or non authentic. Customer simply wanted to complain and thought would receive funds for return shipping. We would love to help and work something out.”

2016-04-22

Best price, good watch, prompt delivery.

"Bought a Longines and love it."

2016-04-20

What watch? By the time I get it the battery may be dead.

"Still waiting for the watch after I ordered, a few weeks now. It was not marked as backordered when purchased only after I purchased they told me it was out of stock. This store does not have real time inventory on their site. Emailed the company and was not helpful at all. Extremely dissatisfied."

2016-04-20

Great time with Jacobtime

"My experience with Jacob time was outstanding will definitely recommend and do business with again."

2016-04-18

A great new watch as advertised & great delivery speed

"The watch came in perfect condition and it arrived in 2 days with free shipping. I couldn't be much happier about the experience. "

2016-04-17

Good online retailer. Strongly recommended.

"Quick delivery. Wristwatch exactly as promised. And the automatic warranty guarantees peace of mind. "

2016-04-16

Time waits for no one!

"Was worried my purchase would not arrive in time for me to catch my flight home. However not to fret, it arrived in record time by 10AM the following morning after being shipped!

Thank you!

Great watch...Cheers

2016-04-15

fantastic experience

"Great swiss watch at a nice price! Delivered real fast and even love the box!"

2016-04-10

Very happy!

"Jacobtime is a great place to shop for watches online. The prices can't be beat and the delivery time was two days! Will definitely shop here again."

2016-04-09

Very Satisfied

"Product was advertised. Price was the lowest I have seen. Shipping was fast."

2016-03-29

A very happy experience.

"I bought a Frederique Constant watch for my wife, I received it very quickly and exactly as description. The price was very nice and the customer service helped me in all the process.
I will definitively continuing to buy some watch in Jacobtime company.
It was my first time with this company and I was a 100% happy with this.

This review was modified by stefdemiami on March 29 2016 03:18:56 PM

2016-03-29

Best overall purchase experience

"When ordering nice watches, I always look for a store that offers good warranties and secure shipping. Jacob Time, inc. offers both. I have had previous experiences with another watch that needed repair, so I also look for a store that will let me ship back directly to them for warranty repairs, and again Jacob Time offers this service. My shipment arrived on the day that I expected it and the shipping was secure. I like that it was set up so that I had to sign for the shipment and that it was not just left on my doorstep. The website itself is very easy to navigate and the entire shopping experience was excellent. "

2016-03-28

Tick Tock!

"I was so happy that I found this website. I was linked to Jacobtime via Sears.com. I was looking at a Fossil watch for a first gift to my boyfriend. I was really excited to see the reduction in price compared to the actual Fossil website. I was concerned that what I was going to get was a 'knock-off' or a watch not in its original package. Well I was excited, jumping for joy and overwhelmed when I got the watch and it was AN ACTUAL AUTHENTIC Fossil watch in its ORIGINAL package. He loved the watch!! Thanks Jacobtime!! :)"

2016-03-23

No problems

"The Item arrived as promised."

2016-03-20

2nd Citizen Eco drive

"Very happy with the service will continue to buy from Jacobtime.com "

Share Jacobtime.com's store rating

Jacobtime.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacobtime.com is a merchant member
Jacobtime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.