• Jacobtime.com Jacobtime.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

"The watch arrived out of its package , unsealed. It could have been a mail company bad manipulation, but I think it could have been prevented by doing a better packaging at the store. It didn't look like a new Item. "

"I didn't receive any item from deliver men . And I called to Jacobtime customer service, they said they need few days and they will call beck to me to give me an answer . But until now is 1 week, no one call back to me . And is this they called good service ?"

"The Watch came in a timely manner and what exactly as they described. "

"Every watch I have bought from here has been beautiful. Great prices that beat anywhere else. Very Satisfied."

"Very happy, will return. Prompt and exactly as described."

"Exelent price and service"

"I love this place. I've purchased 3 watches there. Honestly, I use it for the price, but the c/s is great too."

"third time ordering from here and I am always satisfied! "

"Seller sent a dirty scratched up and not working watch as new.
Sent it back and they relisted it for $100 more

"Very very very very exelente shop!!!"

"Fast delivery and nicely packaged "

"Exactly as the website said, new watch, delivered quickly, and at a much lower price than we expected!"

"Watch arrived fast & as described. I saved over 50% on JacobTime while the same watch is still full priced elsewhere. "

"This was my first time purchasing from Jacobtime. It definitely WILL NOT be my last. The prices were the lowest I could find for the top quality ladies watch that I purchased for my wife. I had no trouble speaking with a customer service rep who seemed knowledgeable and genuinely concerned about my satisfaction. The processing of my order was 'same day', and we received the item with no delays. It is obvious that this organization is finely tuned and takes great pride in the service they offer the general public. Thanks Jacobtime! Happy wife, happy life!"

"Watch arrived as described in perfect condition. Easy transaction with Jacobtime."

Share Jacobtime.com's store rating

Jacobtime.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacobtime.com is a merchant member
Jacobtime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.