Product & services pricing Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

"Great product, Great price, quick delivery, easy ordering!"

"The watch didn't look like the picture as I expected. Also the container was beated up. Can't use as a gift box. "

"item advertised and paid for was no longer carried"

"Excellent online company. The website is very easy to navigate. Very large selection of watches. Inventory seems to be updated constantly. The items I ordered were shipped the same day even though I placed the order after their cutoff for shipping same day. They had the best prices on the Internet. I will definitely order from them again. "

"They withdrew the money for the entire purchase the second I made the purchase, then kept me waiting for a week, then emailed me to inform me that they are out of stock and asked me if I want to cancel or find something different. When I requested to cancel my order they said that my money was refunded and I would see it in my credit card statement in a day or two. A week later - still didn't get my money back. I wrote them a few times and every time I'm told that my refund was processed and I just have to wait for the money to show up. "

"The site was straight forward and was easy to make my purchase. Plus fast shipping!!"

"They were great as always!

Kurt Behm

"We had a little "hiccup" but Jacobtime quickly rectified the problem . I will do business with them again! Very pleased."

"came quickly and responded to inquiries...
however the watch seemed used.

"More then 2 weeks and no delivery !!!"

"Great purchase. Would do business again"

"Great service and timely watch refund when our of stock"

"I had ordered Citizen Eco-Drive Silhouette Gold-Tone Ladies Watch EX1092-57A and when I received it the watch was not working at all and on top of that the watch had scratches on the back"

"Great price. Fast delivery. "

"Very satisfied. Good value for the money and expedient delivery during Christmas season. Just as advertised."

Jacobtime.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacobtime.com is a merchant member
Jacobtime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.