• Jacobtime.com Jacobtime.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Very pleasant experience and very friendly customer service. I suggest Jacobtime for anyone who wants a great product at a reasonable price. "

"It was a very good experience. The product was genuine and was delivered on time."

"Ordered a Bulova accutron at 75% discount off the MRP. Heart of heart I knew this was too good to be true. The product I received is a refurbished piece. The leather band is stained due to wear and the worst was that they have re polished the case and the polishing compound was still stuck to the case. Few nicks on the case are still visible as they have not been able to eliminate them all. I still think I got a deal, but what I am unhappy about is their claim that their merchandise is brand new and original. I am based out of India and hence will be difficult for me to return it, keeping the piece (as I said a good deal) but would stick to ashford.com in the future as I have had no such issues with them. Also for a $500+ product would have hoped for a better transaction."

"Watch is beautiful and super fast shipping."

"Prompt and of stellar quality. "

"Great watch, quick shipping!"

"The ordering process was a breeze and it was delivered quickly (and cheerfully by Mr. UPS). The whole affair went off without a hitch."

"Wonderful value for the money! Very receptive to fixing a problem my husband experienced with his watch. My watch is perfect!"

"Order was delivered on time and loved the purchase ! "

"Great experience. Received on time."

"On time and looks great!!! Thanks Jacobtime.com"

"The experience was great. "

"Looks great, quick delivery"

"Fast delivery. Excellent transaction."

"Recently I ordered a Citizen watch but when I got it, it was not as shown in their web. Instead of black it was looking gray. So I contacted them for a return (watch was never used or any tags removed) and they agreed that they will refund me full amount once they received the watch. But they lied. They just refunded only a partial amount even though I shipped the item back to them on my own money. I put a dispute with Amex. Will never buy from them again. "

Share Jacobtime.com's store rating

Jacobtime.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacobtime.com is a merchant member
Jacobtime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.