Stores > Jacobtime.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-05-16

I'll be BACK

"Received my beautiful watch on time and bought for less then any other website or dealer. I will be coming back to buy my birthday gift.....Happy Birthday to me : )"

Magnificent!

"I really appreciate the ease of this purchase "

Awesome Service

"Quick and Awesome service."

2016-05-15

Good price and fast delivery

"The price was one of the lowest and I didn't have to worry about the legitimacy of the seller.

2016-05-13

Wife Happy!

"Nice Product,god price! Thank you!"

2016-05-11

On Time!

"The watch is exactly as described I would order again from them. My item showed up earlier than expected.... Thank you!"

2016-05-07

Fast shipping

"Fast shipping. Excellent customer service. Thank you "

2016-05-06

Saved>50%onWatches

"Needed 2 watches for grandson grads. Saved >50% through this dealer. Watches arrived in 48 hours. Will use again."

2016-05-05

"Arrived . My second order. very reliable and trustworthy."

2016-05-05

ordered 1 day, in my hands the next

"I literally placed my order on a Thursday morning and received my watch the very next day ( I did not even pay for shipping).
The watch came extremely well packaged and definitely appears to be in new condition. At first glance nothing is wrong or defective with the watch.
I cannot wait to give it to my fiancé as a wedding gift in September. Hopefully he does not run into any issues once he starts to use the watch, but I do not foresee that happening.

2016-05-04

"Watch was in great condition"

2016-05-04

Exactly as described

"Their Price was the best around and the item was exactly as described in the picture"

2016-04-22

NOT IN ANY WAY DO NOT BUY ON THIS WEBSITE!!!

"I bought the watches. When i received goods i get upset. The watches have many scratches, the box has strong smell of glue, chronograph buttons with defects. Warranty card was invalid. Due that decided to make a return. I sent e-mail to jacobtime about defects of watches with photos. In response they start talking about how many watches they are selling every day, that their organization is the best. They not apologies. During the 2-week correspondence so nothing is decided with them concerning return. They stopped responding. NOT IN ANY WAY DO NOT BUY ON THIS WEBSITE!!!
Their goods do not match the quality and staff rude, incompetent, they pretend they do not understand you. I hope that soon will close that site, they shamelessly deceive people.

Rep reply posted Apr-22-2016

A rep from Jacobtime.com, JT Customer Service, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us. Jacobtime.com has a long healthy reputation. Customer is claiming we sent him a used non authentic watch. We have had an established business online as well as offline for the past 25 years never selling any products that are used or non authentic. Customer simply wanted to complain and thought would receive funds for return shipping. We would love to help and work something out.”

2016-04-22

Best price, good watch, prompt delivery.

"Bought a Longines and love it."

2016-04-20

What watch? By the time I get it the battery may be dead.

"Still waiting for the watch after I ordered, a few weeks now. It was not marked as backordered when purchased only after I purchased they told me it was out of stock. This store does not have real time inventory on their site. Emailed the company and was not helpful at all. Extremely dissatisfied.

REVISED
After leaving a bad review Jacob Time contacted me and gave me a set delivery day. They did deliver the watch and expedited the final shipping.

This review was modified by mikekf7 on May 03 2016 05:29:14 PM

Share Jacobtime.com's store rating

Jacobtime.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacobtime.com is a merchant member
Jacobtime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.