Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Fast Shipping, Great price, My Daughter is going to very happy. Very nice Michael Kors watch"

"I just got my watch today and its beautiful! Pretty fast shipping also since were in Hawaii!"

"Good Price. No surprise.
Always on time delivery.

"The watch looks great, was here when scheduled, and most of all what a value, much less than other stores. "

"watch was as described and came fast"

"I bought some New Wayfarer Ray-Bans for my sister from Jacobtime. My experience was great until I opened the box and realized they were not polarized, which is specified on the invoice. Furthermore, I surmised that these particular "Ray-Bans" weren't even real. They were very light in my hand and the quality of the frames left much to be desired. When I called to return the sunglasses it was very difficult to deal with the staff. Once I eventually got some time to talk with them it had been too late and I was not able to return the "Ray-Bans" which I really didn't get that great of a deal on anyway since they didn't have polarized lenses. Not to mention the authenticity of these so called "Ray-Bans" is still in question. I guess I'll find out when I find and buy the pair I originally wanted. My over all experience was awful. I have done a lot of online shopping and this was by far my worst experience."

"Quick delivery and easy ordering."

"The watch is perfect. I will suggest Jacobtime.com to my friend definitely. "

"The watch is perfect and it arrived quickly! Very satisfied customer!"

"Product arrived in good condition, packaging is good. But shipping took a while, 7 days."

"Excellent price, fast shipping, will recommend Jacobtime to everyone"

"One word......Fantastic!! "

"My son called me from a mall and told me he found the watch he's been looking for for $475.00. I asked him to give me the model number. While we were on the phone I googled it and found your website and the cost of the same watch was $249.00. He couldn't believe it. I ordered it there and then before 12:00 and it was shipped around 6:00 that evening. He asked for 3 day ship and it arrived promptly that Monday afternoon. He loves the watch and me for saving him over $200.00. I have told everyone that if they are looking for a watch to go to this website. I couldn't be happier. Thanks for the excellent service Jacobtime!"

"Fast Delivery
Best price

DG

"On time and as advertised! Very satisfied."

Jacobtime.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacobtime.com is a merchant member
Jacobtime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.