Jacobtime.com Reviews - jacobtime.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.24/10 875 reviews

Jacobtime.com is a merchant member
Jacobtime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

Rating 4/102/5

"Watch wasn't in stock and was going to take 3-4wks to ship so I cancelled and bought elsewhere because I needed the watch right away for a gift. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Jacobtime was easy to work with and they verified that it was me that ordered it (which I greatly appreciated). The right watch arrived a day early! The watch, however, arrived in the wrong box...I was scared for a second when the box was labeled a woman's watch when I ordered a men's watch."

Rating 4/102/5

"Ordered 2 day shipping. Someone messed up and it ended up going ground delivery and taking 7 days.

"Love the watch, arrived early with no issues."

"very fast shipping. very pleased with my purchase."

"very nice watch. very fast delivery."

"Very good prices and the watch arrived in a timely manner."

"Great price, fast delivery."

Rating 6/103/5

"Satisfied with their prompt communication."

"Bought a Tag Heuer for my husband.
Jacobtime had the best price on the web by far.
Jacobtime sent me a shipping email that the item had shipped within an hour of my purchase. I got it 2 days later. Excellent status emails.
The watch is exactly what I ordered.
Great transaction and I will do business with them again.

"The watch arrived on time and in the condition expected (new). It looks excellent so far, and I have not had any issues."

"I had surfed on over to JacobTime.com while shopping for a pair of sunglasses. During my order I signed up for a parallel offer with Shoprunner.com for free 2-day shipping. I still ended up paying for shipping. However JacobTime.com refunded my shipping even though this was not their fault. Great customer service, they were on it immediately and took care of me within 24 hours. Strongly recommend!!! Great selection and impeccable customer service."

"Great service, fast shipping, and my husband loved the watch I gave him for his wedding day gift!"

"Watch came new just as advertised. Paid for two day delivery but recieved it only in one. New York to Boston is a short trip but still much faster shipment then I anticipated. I would reccomend them to a friend."

"Fast delivery; product as described"