• Jacobtime.com Jacobtime.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Great price. Fast delivery. Happy happy happy"

"Easy, great and timely. Good prices "

"I Ordered Two Time Pieces, They Both Are Althenic & I Was Perchased For Great Prices. Recevied My Oder For First Purchase By A Small Private Postal Company & I Wasn't To Happy With Their Sevice Because, I Couldn't Track My Package But, My 2ND Purchase Was Delivered Buy UPS & Everything Went Smooth "

"Great Price! Fast Delivery!"

"Great experience, shipped quickly. I love my watch!"

"I am very pleased with the watches I purchased as well as how quickly I received them. The prices were unbelievable and I will for sure shop for more as soon as I can. Jacob Time Rocks!!!"

"Watch was delivered quickly. The stopwatch function, however, wasn't calibrated properly. Oddly, the split second hand is calibrated at 58 seconds instead of zero. Not a huge problem, but my daughter will need to figure out how to manually correct this."

"Excellent price but the item looks like it was use for display. Does not look new. The box was not in excellent condition either "

"Thanks for considering changes in order "

"This is my third purchase from Jacob Time, and I have not been let down once. Thank you for GREAT deals!"

"Quick prompt service for an excellent watch"

"Beautiful watch, just as described! Fabulous price and delivered very quickly --- what more could you ask for???"

"Best deal and on time delivery."

"Prices were fantastic and the watch was exactly what I was looking for. Purchased as a gift for boyfriend after his graduation from med school! Easy way to buy something very nice and of good quality at a very discounted price. This was my first time using this site and I was VERY hesitant, but I will certainly order from them again. I had several questions regarding the item an called the customer service number and they quickly answered all my questions.

Was a little frustrated that they would not ship my item until I "reconfirmed" my already confirmed order They called from an unknown number to "confirm" purchase of item 48 hours after order was placed and 'confirmed' via website and email. If they needed that, I would have called and placed the order rather than do it via internet and then phone confirmation. I understand security, however this slowed down the processing time.

Shipping once "reconfirmed" was quick. It went out the next day and was at my house in two days. I did not pay extra for shipping, so I am assuming they are on top of their orders and shipments... which is always nice.

"Fast delivery and watch looked awesome."

Share Jacobtime.com's store rating

Jacobtime.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacobtime.com is a merchant member
Jacobtime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.