Stores > Jacobtime.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

Save TIME!!!!

"Great site to order. It was easy to do comparisons on prices & styles.
Very efficient ordering and delivery!

2016-07-15

Nice deal and great service

"We were very pleased with the quality of the watch and service we received."

Awesomeness!!!

"For all the people who don't believe in reviews, believe this one!!! Top notch company. "

Very Great service

"They were very fast in response via email. i got my shipment in two days as promised and my fiance loved his watch"

2016-07-09

The best!!

"I am very happy about this company. I am glad that I purchased my watch here. I hope, in the future, I'll get this kind of service next time."

2016-07-03

Excellent

"Very good items , and fast shipping "

2016-07-01

I thought it was a scam

"The watch I wanted sold on Jacobtime for 125, it retailed for 475. This had to be a scam. It was 100% not a scam and an amazing deal. I will only shop with Jacobtime from now on because of this one experience. Customer for life."

2016-06-28

...waiting. ...still waiting...

"I ordered my watch on the 16th of June. It's been just about 2 weeks now and the last that I heard from the customer service Tanya is that the watch will arrive in 2 to 3 weeks! I had no clue that once you put in an order Jacobtime then they find the watch from their suppliers and THEN ships the watch to the customer. This ****! Had I known this process was going to take a MONTH to get my watch I would've ordered from somewhere else. I surely hope that once my watch comes to me it'll be just what I wanted."

This review was modified by pstaehlin on June 28 2016 09:29:12 AM

2016-06-27

Overall good experience, but...

"Overall this was a good experience in that I received the item in the expected time-frame and the item was as described. However, while they say they ship within 24 hours, in my case they shipped in about three days and then shipped via 2 day post. So I got it on time, but what they told me and what they did were different. So, does that matter? Not in this case, but it concerns me that if I had a problem, would they would deal with me in a forthright manner?"

2016-06-23

Wonderful!

"Jacobtime delivered my watch as described! The watch is beautiful and the prices were reasonable, whereas other stores and sites are pricing the same watch for hundreds more! I have recommended many family and friends to visit this site for: brand new products, quality service and speedy delivery! I would highly recommend this seller! "

2016-06-23

Michael Kors Watch

"Safely arrived last week, quick deliver to the shipping address. so i guess this is well recommended online shopping and certainly will shop to this website again.

2016-06-22

Very satisfied

"Fast delivery beautiful watch at a great price I will purchase from this company again. "

2016-06-18

Jacobtime cancelled order again

"Jacobtime cancelled order again. Bad stock offer.
Jacobtime cancelled order againJacobtime cancelled order again

Rep reply posted Jun-20-2016

A rep from Jacobtime.com, JT Customer Service, has responded

“Thank you for your order. For a short period of time we had an error in pricing for this specific watch. We did offer a discount on the watch as well as a gift card for any inconvenience we may have caused. This was a simple error on our part while we were trying to make the better of it to offer incentives for this error customer decided to refuse and demand the watch at less than a fraction of the selling price. ”

2016-06-17

Lowest price and free fast delivery

"Lowest price and fast free shipping, that's the best ! "

2016-06-14

bought a nice watch

"Bought a nice watch on Jacob time. Really good price - brand new watch. Arrived very quickly. Wore it yesterday at the office. Overall v good experience "

Share Jacobtime.com's store rating

Jacobtime.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacobtime.com is a merchant member
Jacobtime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.