Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Fast delivery; Exactly what I wanted"

"I'm very happy with the service. The watch was exactly what I have been looking for. I've had more than one of these watches and have loved each one. I'm glad that I found a place to get replacements when this one finally dies."

"Great experiance on time delivery, reasonable price."

"Great price and great service all in one - Jacobtime. I could not be more satisfied. "

"great website. watch is just like pictured. thank you "

"Best price I could find for my citizen watch! It's beautiful. "

"Nice watches at nice prices- fast and free shipping"

"Delivered fast, exactly as expected, excellent packaging. Would definitely buy again. Thanks."

"Great Price. Brand New Watch. Prompt Delivery. I plan to order from here in the future."

"Delivery was fast and the item I purchased was in satisfactory condition."

"Great deal. Amazing watch. Arrived on time.

Areas of improvement: Better packaging for luxury watches adds the luxury feel with purchases.

"More Like Jacob(NOT-ON)Time.Com

I ordered a watch through Jacobtime last week on Wednesday August 13th and requested 2day delivery as I needed it for the weekend. I ordered the watch for a very fair price, and was charged 11.99 for the expedited shipping. Life's Good Right????? Than I decided to track the shipment on Friday to make sure it was going to make it on time. The tracking number I was provided with was still waiting to be scanned for pickup by UPS. So I decided to call customer service. I never name names, but I dealt with a young lady named Danielle, she should be awarded a metal for having to deal with an operation like Jacobtime, she was truly genuine and pleasant. Back to the watch, so I was assured that the watch would still be delivered to me on Friday( I have worked in the shipping Industry for over 10 years, I knew I wasn't seeing my package that day.) I then came to find out that Jacobtime uses a 3rd party "Amazon" to ship out some of their product, so not only was I not getting my watch the chase was on with Amazon. I was in contact with Amazon to figure out a solution, and offfffff course they couldn't provide a solution/information as I was not the company that ordered the watch(Meaning only Jacobtime could receive info.) I was still assured my watch would arrive by end of business day(Without a tracking number). Then I come to find out that after I had paid for 2day shipping Jacobtime sends their product out of a New York warehouse using UPS Ground shipping as it will arrive in Massachusetts in the same transit time, funny it didn't tell me that when I was checking out... So I was told there was nothing that can be done until Monday.. At this time I just want my money back as I have no ground to stand on, I am out 110 dollars, I have no watch and no tracking number... I finally get a hold of a supervisor who tells me that I only have one option, and that is to wait another day and he would overnight one UPS Ground, I asked him to overnight it at this point because I felt like it wouldn't arrive the next day. In the long run it was an infuriating process that didn't need to be, they credited me for the 2day shipping( Sneaky Sneaky Ground) so I received my 11.99 back and I finally had the watch on August 19th, almost one week from the day I ordered it. I am not blasting the people employed by Jacobtime as they were not the Issue, simply their whole process of customer service and shipping. You don't paint stripes on a Donkey and call him a Zebra as the kids at the zoo 9 out 10 will realize it, you shouldn't be charging people for a service that is/was not met..

Perhaps Jacobtime benefits from this review, I know this will be the last watch I order from them in the foreseeable future.

"The order was received on time and it was the exact watch we wanted. We actually purchased two watches in two different orders and both orders were on time. We are enjoying our watches."

"Was I satisfied......You bet! I ordered and the product arrived intact as promised. I will be ordering from JacobTime again because of product pricing and outstanding service."

"awesome service, most def order again"

Jacobtime.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacobtime.com is a merchant member
Jacobtime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.