• Jacobtime.com Jacobtime.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"Super fast shipping and item as described!"

"Hi. items were promptly delivered. Need to return item and emailed sales@jacobtime.com as directed on invoice. Waiting for response."

"Best offer for a quality product----ordered and received the watch right on time! Ebay was not competitve with this watch price so.......Thanks!"

"high quality, good price, fast delivery"

"Beware of hidden taxes when ordering abroad!!!! I purchased a watch and later received a tax bill for over $60. Great service and product, but it would have been cheaper for me to buy this from amazon. "

"good prices and deliver as agree definitely will recommend "

"Great products available through a user-friendly web site and ordering system. I appreciate the security "call back" to confirm that I actually placed the order."

"Great customer service, and great quality. I will definitely buy from them again. Thanks again for accommodating my request. "

"very quick delivery, whole process was easy"

"Well, I received the Pulsar watch. But after owning it for a week the Light button started to not work properly. So I contacted Jacobtime.com about returning my watch for a refund. They gave me a dissatisfied feeling. Because they ask me did you wear the watch. I told them yes. There website has a 30 day return policy. I only owned my watch for a week."

"They delivered exactly the watch I ordered in a timely manner and at a fabulous price."

"Its too good to be true, watch came with cheap cardboard box. Not even presented correctly just thrown in. All other discount sites I checked out at least have the real official box/packaging. "

"Yeah! I like my sunglasses "

"Good merchant transaction "

"My watch purchase was better than expected. Just beautiful. The shipping was fast!"

Share Jacobtime.com's store rating

Jacobtime.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacobtime.com is a merchant member
Jacobtime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.