• Jacks Small Eng Jacks Small Engines Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10

"I have ordered from Jack's several times. I always get the exact part I need, quickly, and at what I consider to be a fair price."

"Fast service. Got exactly what I ordered at some of the best prices I could find."

"Even though they didn't have all the parts in stock they were able to deliver in a timely fashion. Thanks"

"I received parts before the date given when order was confirmed. and were what I ordered oem parts no substitutions."

"No comment,just very satisfied."

"My purchase was not very big. They were very pleasant and and I received my purchase fast."

"I received the parts ordered without a problem."

"Purchase from Jack's Frequently - usually have what I want. Not Amazon, so figure on 10 days for delivery (for me usually isn't a problem)."

"The part was very easy to find. They shipped it within a reasonable amount of time. I received it in in excellent condition."

"you folks always do a great job. just wish shipping and processing were a little faster. "

"Jacks provided timely shipping and it was the correct gas tank for the engine. "

"I ordered this part12 days ago and the part shipped 3 days ago but I have yet to receive it. "

"Fast shipping. Easy to navigate website. Will do business again "

"Hello,
Overall a good supplier.
There was minor conversation issue at the beggining of the deal, but ok.

"Shipment delayed. Updates on status not working properly. Have ordered from Jack's before, and was very satisfied in both these areas."

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.