Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Kohler Engine Parts - Valve Springs

"Product shipped very quickly. Price was very competitive. Will buy from again."

2016-08-22

"They have parts, you need parts"

Exceptional service

"Exact parts I ordered. Easy website to figure out which part to order. Fast shipping. I will certainly order from Jack's again."

Exactly what I needed - and delivered quickly

"Exactly what I needed - and delivered quickly"

Still waiting.

"I ordered a torque bracket on 8/8/16. The part was on backorder, which I understand happens. I keep checking the order status online and every time I do the delivery date is pushed out. Now it is saying the estimated ship date is 8/31. If I had known it was going to take so long, I would of tried something different. "

Awesome

"Awesome. They have a very wide selection of parts. Made it very easy to get my saw up and running again. Will defiantly order from here again in the future. "

Yahoo!!!

"Easy to order online, fast shipping, great service and always top notch parts. I'll be ordering more parts soon. Thanks!"

Hard to find part

"Ordered a bolt for my Honda mower that I couldn't find in stock anywhere. Ordered it and I had it a few days later."

quick and easy

"awesome job getting it to me quickly will def use again in the future"

Great service, speedy delivery

"Exactly what we were looking for! Received product in a timely manner as promised. Great company to do business with."

2016-08-22

"The price was right and the part was delivered within a reasonable time frame. I'm not sure if it's OEM but the quality is good."

fast service

"Recieved exactly what i ordered. Shipping was very fast. very satisfied"

Absolute Satisfaction

"Very satisfied with the quality of parts, communication and timely delivery."

Jack in a Box SURPRISE

"Jack's website gives you the impression the Carb Kit your ordering is in stock ready to ship. You complete the purchase and SURPRISE. In the confirmation your told the item will be arriving from the manufacturer in a week and then they will send it out. Then SURPRISE that time goes by and you inquire about the order and are told that it's backordered and will not be arriving to them until September 5th. All with NO communication from Jacks about the delays in the order. Don't buy from these posers "

What Part

"I ordered the part on 8/4/2016 and was told it would ship August 16th. I got an email saying it will ship on August 30th. When I checked my order status I find that the part is on order from the manufa ctuerer and is expected on 9/6/2016. The email contatins no explanation of this and my credit dcard was billed and paid this week. In most operations the credit card is not billed until the par shipd"

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.