Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10

2016-02-10

I needed it, they had it

"I needed to replace float parts for a snowblower carburetor. I did an internet search, their site came up, ordering was easy, they provided a tracking number via the email confirm. I am a tough consumer and don't really give praise, but with this experience, i am highly pleased"

timely, efficient and correct

"Received within 1 week, correct item, competitive price. I haven't gotten the part installed yet due to weather but have no doubt it will be perfect. "

2016-02-10

GREAT INVENTORY SELECTION AND PRICES.

"Had what I needed at a great price and quick shipping....
This is not the first time I have dealt with and had great value from Jacks Small Engines...

Briggs & Stratton refurbished

"All the parts I needed for some long-needed maintenance on a Briggs 11 Hp woodsplitter engine arrived promptly and at very reasonable prices. Ordering was easy, Jack's kept me updated of order status (an intake manifold was not in stock -- just took a couple days for them to get it -- and they updated my order when the part arrived at their location). They shipped the package to me promptly on that Friday and it arrived at my house on Monday. All-in-all a great experience for me. "

Excellent business

"Great prices, fast shipping, great selection."

Quick Delivery

"Nice easy to navigate website helped me quickly find the part I needed and ordering was simple with fast with accurate delivery. A simple 7 dollar part was given quick consideration by Jack's and got my compressor running again quickly."

2016-02-10

"Prompt service. Parts exactly as required and fit perfectly."

Lousy shippers.

"I ordered a cable and the washers and clips for both ends and a spark plug for my snowblower. When i got the parts, the washers and clips and the spark plug were in the box and a small plastic bag with the cables part number on it but no cable. I called them and they said they didnt know what happened and instead of them shipping the cable next day they put it on ups ground and its been three days and still no cable. "

Easy!

"The parts lookup function is great, the e-mail updates are prompt and the package arrived quick and as promised."

2016-02-10

"looked every where for the part for my 10 year old snow blower and this was the only place I could find it. Fast service had the part in a week in spite of ordering it during the blizzard of 2016."

Fast Delivery

"Item shipped quickly and as described!"

Great service

"I got the parts I needed on time. "

great experience

"part ordered is what was delivered. part was packaged well and it wasnt damaged."

2016-02-10

"parts arrived sooner than I expected with e mail shipping and tracking notices"

GOOD SERVICE

"Part was right and delivered on time"

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.