Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

2016-06-29

Jack's saved me some jack!!!!

"For some reason it was very difficult to find the parts I was looking for. A muffler that discharged on the oil filter side of a CH 20 engine. Jack's not only made it easy, but had the entire kit with gaskets, hardware, heat shield, etc.... And on top of that, I got the whole kit CHEAPER than I could find just the muffler anywhere else. THANK YOU JACK'S!!! YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!!!"

not waiting weeks

"Canceled my order when they weren't gonna have the part for 2 weeks before shipping to me another week there amazon 2 days "

2016-06-29

"Their site was easy to use. What I needed was a discontinued item, and they provided enough information for me to find the correct replacement part. And the order was delivered very promptly!"

2016-06-29

"IT WAS AS SHOWN AND ARRIVED STATED"

Perfection

"You always have the right parts anthe expanded views help to see what I need. Keep up the good work."

I love Jacks!!

"I had ordered the parts through another vendet and after 28 days of waiting, then couldn't fill the order. Jacks filled this complicated order with in 6 days and it was received as promised. The parts from Jacks were also 15% less than the other guy. Jacks now has me for a customer. Great job Jacks."

Great experience

"Having the parts list with pictures was very helpful with finding what I needed. "

Awesome parts delivery

"I ordered my parts late Friday night and received them on Tuesday. Keep up the great work!"

2016-06-29

"It's been a month and nothing yet. Foot an email a while back stating part of my order was on back order. Can't say why. But they have my money."

Making life easy

"I placed 2 orders and both had parts that need to be ordered from the manufacturer.
The time delay was not bad and i got both orders before the estimated date of receiving.

Great Job!

always happy with Jacks

"The orders are always correct and shipped in a timely manor. The website is great and easy to use "

2016-06-29

"fit perfect everything works good no more problems

2016-06-29

Mow over to some great service!

"Fast shipping and reasonable prices."

2016-06-29

"I emailed them to send the part that was in stock and backorder the other 2 parts and nothing happens From what I can tell by status of order the part hasn't, shipped yet."

2016-06-28

"sent the parts I asked for and shipping was very fast"

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.