Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jacks Small Engines by clicking a star below.

2017-06-25

great plae to order from

"We found our part with jacks ,where we couldn't find it anywhere around us even wear we bought our product. We will definitely us them again."

Great product

"Thanks for helping me out again!! My riding lawnmower is older and I cannot find products in the store anaymore. This is twice Jacks has been there for me."

Great experience

"Fast shipping. Great experience"

Great service

"Ordered two replacement front wheels for my Toro zero turn 4200 mower. Price was good and shipping was prompt. Wheels fit perfectly!"

2017-06-24

Just one great online shop ... they deliver !

"I live in the netherlands.... and a part of my bostrimmer was broken.
I went to the dealer nearby and they ordered somewhere the parts ... after two weeks I contact them and still no parts.
Than I found Jack Small Engines and they had the parts in stock and for a fair price !
So I ordered the original parts x2 ... paid and after two weeks the package (well and secure packed) found my house.
And the parts I ordered 10 km from my house still haven't arrived.
And I don't need them anymore ... because it's cheaper and faster to order across the ocean.
Thanks again for the excellent transaction... and that's why I gave the max amount of stars !!!

Regards.... Dirk vd Marel (The Netherlands)....

2017-06-24

Easy, Fast, and in stock!

"I've used Jack's twice now and each time they had the parts in stock, priced competitively, and delivered to my door within a few days. Highly recommend."

tank

"was in great shape and in timely "

2017-06-24

Two Orders! Twice dissatisfied!

"I've ordered from this company twice, and both times they said the item was in stock, and both times it took forever to get the part.
Being a small business, it's important that I get parts i a timely manner because I provide customers an estimated time of completion based on when parts are expected to arrive.
Twice I've had to go back to customers and change the date of work completion because of this businesses corrupt/unethical business practices.
Twice I've been in a position where capital is expended and I'm left waiting to recoup it because of delys caused by them.
I will NOT do business with them again!
ordered on 6/13/17 expecting 1-5 days for fulfillment because that's what their web site said, received email on 6/24/17 that estimated ship date is 7/08/17. That's nearly a 1 month turnaround which i'd have been fine with if they'd have been upfront and said that they we're a dropshipper and having it sent from Overseas, as long as I could've provided my customer an accurate time of work completion

Slllllloooooooowwwwww.

"It took these people 2 weeks to process and ship an order. I ordered on the 9th, they shipped on the 23rd. I literally could have walked to Maryland and back more quickly. There is absolutely no reason that this order could not have been processed more quickly. I will never order from here again."

Mower cable

"Four years ago I ordered the same part and got it in two days. This time it was on back order. A week later a got the part, the wrong part. Called customer rep, very helpful, ordered the correct part I hope. It's been more than a week, tracker say's I should get it tomorrow. Over two weeks during the spring without my big mower is not good. Hope I get the right part this time. "

Extremely slow shipping.

"I was made to think at the time that I placed my order that the items that I needed were in stock and available for immediate shipment. However, after I had submitted my order I find out that they only had one of the four items that I needed in stock for available for immediate shipment. I placed my order on 06/08/2017 and as of today 06/23/2017 have still not received any of the items and am being told that they don't expect to be able to ship them to me until sometime after 06/30/2017. This has been the worst experience that I have ever had when ordering online from any company. I will not recommend this site to anyone nor will I be using it again myself. Overall, terrible customer support, extremely slow to ship order, very unhappy with this experience."

They are the best!

"Don't even try another site. This is the best service, pricing, and speed of delivery! And also, easy to navigate and use."

A1

"Excellent. Highly recommended. "

Jack's was great!

"They had the part we were looking for and sent it quick. Nothing to complain about here!"

Top Notch

"As always Jacks delivers as promised.. Good job."

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.