Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

U R Awsome

"I have always had good service thank u so much Ill be buying more from u thanks"

2016-04-26

Knowledgeable, Helpful and Fast!

"They gave me information I could not find anywhere else! Sold me what I needed at a fair price. "

Professional

"Service and transaction was very professional, and item delivered quickly. Highly recommend."

Eveyhing was A-OK

"Piston rings were the right part at the right price. My 24 year old saw is running better than new. Packing was real good - sent in a box not a bag so they did not break. A++"

2016-04-26

"Always good service and prices."

2016-04-26

"Fast shipping great prices!"

Jack's all right

"Every thing worked fine. Thank you!"

Blade Runner

"I ordered a pair of high lift 42 inch blades for my Ariens Lawn Tractor. Excellent quality and very quick delivery, very happy with product and service."

2016-04-26

Parts in stock for 16yearold mower!

"Local small engine repair shop didn't carry a couple of parts I needed to refurbish the snapper a bought on 2000. Jack had it all. "

Running again

" We need different options to have parts shipped if we want to sooner even if the parts are at the warehouse or not The prices are good decided great I would recommend this site everybody "

Great Customer Service

"Jacks small engines is my go to place for my small engine parts. They have what I need and its quality stuff. "

great Service

"easy to find parts had everything i needed and shipping was fast "

GREAT SERVICE

"We ordered a new gas tank for our rototiller. It was delivered quickly and was the exact match. Will use Jacks Small Engines again. Thank You."

smucks

"part is back ordered and they left it up to me to track instead of letting me know to see if I still wanted the part or not"

2016-04-26

Be prepared for a delay.

"In the past, Jack's delivered my replacement parts in a timely manner. This time, however, it will take 18 days for delivery (I'm expecting the parts in two days). It took over a week for me to find out about the delay. If I were trying to make a living from small engines, this would be onerous. I wish I could have learned about the delay before completing my order. While the website works very nicely, timeliness is still paramount. I may need to look elsewhere for my next order-which is too bad because the website is so easy and my order worked so well last time.."

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.