Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10

2016-02-06

Best prices and quick delivery.

"I have used Jack's for replacement parts for my Ariens snowblower. There prices seem to be lower than others and I get quick delivery of the parts I need. I would recommend Jack's for anyone needing parts for there Ariens snowblower."

2016-02-06

Back ordered and wrong part...

"Part was back ordered which they didn't tell me when I was ordering so took an extra week and they sent wrong item..."

Let It Snow!!!!

"My son-in- law tore up in his snow blower and was ready to put the blower in the trash until it was determined that it was only a worm gear that needed replacing. Due to the quick service of Jacks Small Engines, the son-in-law is ready for the next 30" of snow to fall. The gear arrived only days after ordering it and the snow blower was up and running within hour of the delivery of the gear. Thanks Jacks small engines, glad to have the snow blower back working. Blowing snow sure beats shoveling, couldn't have done it without you."

Excellent

"exactly what I needed, and quicker to supply than here in Australia."

2016-02-06

Nice detailed site with super fast shipping

"Ordered hard to find parts for my snow blower. The site has exact model and detailed diagrams to ensure correct parts. "

2016-02-06

JUMPIN JACK SHIPS FAST !!

"Thanks for fast service and good prices! !"

Auger cable blues

"Snow blower Auger cable snapped halfway around my circular driveway...got on Jack's site and got the part I needed pronto. Fast shipping and proper description . Problem solved quick and easy. Thanks Jack's !"

2016-02-06

"I was having trouble finding a replacement part for my newer model snowblower. I was able to locate the proper part with the help of Jack's online parts schematics and got the correct part in 2 days."

2016-02-06

"Excellent service. Part came within 3 days, and 10 minutes later I had my go cart running. THANKS ALOT!!!"

Order

"Very fast service I appreciate it"

2016-02-06

No way! Too good to be true.

"Part came in the mail sooner than expected. Part was exactly what I needed. The price was much much less than at other stores. Everything was packaged nicely too. I think maybe it was an inventory error or something because the product is normally 10x the price I paid. Took advantage of it online since the part number matched what I was looking for. I'm happy and will be on the lookout for deals like this in the future."

2016-02-06

Selling things they don't actually have

"I ordered a generator repair manual, received the order confirmation and then told about a week later that they couldn't get the manual. The email also said it would take 5 to 7 business days for a refund. Most places don't until items are shipped. This is a drop ship store front, if you actually need a part I'd advise you to shop elsewhere."

Spot on as usual

"I always shop around. But always end up with Jacks small engines. I will not waste my time elsewhere again. Jacks always delivers."

Quick service

"Satisfied with the service and quick turnaround on my order"

Speedy

"Quick delivery. Dan was very helpful."

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.