Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2017-01-17

"Jack's delivered on the drift cutters I ordered, just as they did on the snowblower I bought from them last fall. Customer service was very friendly and helpful, and they kept me fully informed of the status of both orders. "

This review was modified by Natemire on January 19 2017 06:00:03 PM

2017-01-17

DO NOT HAVE PARTS WHEN THEY SAY THEY DO!!!!!

"I ordered parts for my air compressor which their site said everything was in stock. A few days later I get an email saying one of the parts is on back order. A week later, another email saying the same part is still on back order. This is odd because a different company has 3 in stock. I cancel that part, and tell them to send what they have. On that same day I order the part that was supposedly on back order from a different company, and get it BEFORE I get my other parts. WHICH WASN'T A COMPLETE ORDER! They said they were going to ship everything else, but not everything arrived. Three weeks have passed, and I am still waiting for my order to be complete."

This review was modified by auto_crazy on January 19 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-17

Saved my back from shoveling lots of snow

"My craftsman Snow blower broke when I needed it most, and a new storm was about to dump on us in 2 days. Found the best price online at Jacks, with lots of good cross reference materials for all machine types if needed. Ordered the part on a holiday and was worried and placed a call the next day to change the mailing method so I could receive the part quicker, and the rep made the changes needed. Part arrived as expected. Installed it the same day and was Happy again, except for all the damn snow. I am recovering form back surgery and needed this badly. Thanks to Jacks Small Engines. I would recommend them as well as use there services again. Shipped from East Coast to West coast Eastern Oregon."

This review was modified by jackcrosser on January 19 2017 02:15:01 PM

"Just the parts I needed. I'm a customer for life

This review was modified by Asher_frank on January 19 2017 02:00:02 PM

Beat This

"Best to deal with. No regrets. Fast shipping. "

This review was modified by slidecreekdan on January 19 2017 02:00:01 PM

2017-01-17

"They sold me a carborator.... with no choke. This requires me to go to yet another vendor to create the full assemble.

This review was modified by john_formosa on January 19 2017 02:00:01 PM

2017-01-17

"Based on the timeline of two(2) weeks turnaround including out of stock item, the order was delivered on time."

This review was modified by m_ramlakhan on January 19 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-01-17

"I received a very quick response when my order was received and also when it was shipped. I received the part right away and was able to make use of it immediately. I definitely am very satisfied and would recommend the company to anyone. "

This review was modified by bggongora on January 19 2017 01:00:03 PM

Fast

"They had the part and I had it within twenty four hours"

This review was modified by efggfe on January 19 2017 11:15:02 AM

Very Good service

"Very Good service Good price fast shipping . Thanks"

This review was modified by sapickles on January 19 2017 10:45:03 AM

2017-01-17

"All the parts I ordered for my 2012 Snapper lawn mower came when promised. All parts were correct and my mower is good as new."

This review was modified by georgettedelassus on January 19 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-01-17

"Didn't care to wait for vendor, who said item in stock, to order item from another vendor. "

This review was modified by paultaylorsr100 on January 19 2017 09:30:03 AM

2017-01-17

"Today was the fifth order update on my order made in October. Still no part three months later and another promise to deliver within ten days."

This review was modified by fdsalewis on January 19 2017 09:30:02 AM

delivered as requested

"Everything is just as I expected."

This review was modified by rfraser-27962 on January 19 2017 09:00:02 AM

Great service

"Needed a part for a lawn mower. Found it and it was delivered in 2 days. "

This review was modified by mreynolds51 on January 19 2017 09:00:02 AM

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.