• Address: 1745 W. Jarrettsville Rd.Jarrettsville, MD 21084

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10

"Fast delivery, item was exactly as described, good value."

"Got what I ordered. Rec'd it 12/13/14."

"The web site has two different part numbers for what seems to be the same part on the same snowblower. I paid $25.99 to ship a $12.30 part only to find out it was the wrong part. I called to see about returning the wrong one for the right part. The return shipping would be my expense so no sense in that. The right part is $18.55 plus another $25.99 shipping. Now I'm out over $84.00 for a $18.55 part. Not too happy but I take part of the blame for not thoroughly checking into why there is two part numbers for what appears to be the same part on the same machine."

"I found the products I needed quickly no hassles or problems delivery was also quick will recommend and use again when needed"

"Anytime i need a part for my lawn mower all i have to do is search jacks small engines website. They always have the parts i need and i receive my order in just a few days. I would recommend jacks small engine to any of my family and friends."

"Access to website was simple, order was shipped in timely manner. Prices were reasonable. Thank you."

"Nobody local would work on or supply parts for the Subaru engine on my garden tiller. An on-line Google search brought me to Jack's Small Engines who not only had the parts I needed but also detailed schematics I needed for installation of the parts. I'm certainly keeping them in my "Favorites" list for future needs."

"Instead of letting me know my parts weren't in stock, they have just continuously pushed back the orders. We have zero parts but they have taken my $325. I have now received 3 emails (one each week) telling me my parts have been pushed back another week. Should have just ordered directly from the dealer. Won't make this mistake again. "

"I was very please with the ease of ordering and promptness with delivery. The frustration was that I paid $7.50 to ship a $3 part that probably didn't even weigh 1 oz.? Pretty crazy!"

"Good job correct parts, short shipping time,thanks "

"Got my snowblower parts very quickly
Jacks is a great resource for small engine parts.

"all parts appeared to be in stock when ordered. have not yey received any part of order."

"My order went smoothly. I have put "Jacks" in favorites list."

"Very superb experience getting some offbeat parts for snow blower. Called about order status once, wonderful person on other end! (Some parts on backorder). Rapid shipping, all correct, well packed. Jack's has expanded with great web site past couple of years. Thanks Jack's for wonderful folks like yourselves! - Rick, in Ohio."

"My order came in a reasonable amount of time and what I received was as advertised. I have up to this point had a pleasant experience with Jacks Small Engines. "

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.