• Jacks Small Eng Jacks Small Engines Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.12/10 6.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10

2015-07-28

"Great service! Outstanding order-to-deliver time. Shipment items were well packaged and my order arrived within the promised delivery window. "

2015-07-28

"Quick and easy ! Great service."

2015-07-28

"Very easy to identify the required spare part. No problems ordering from Australia, the item was supplied in good time and for a reasonable shipping cost. "

2015-07-28

"Called one day and had the part in three days. Great service considering I live 3,000 miles away. I will definitely do business here again!"

2015-07-28

"I will never order from you ever and I will never recommend your company again. Rude customer service. "

2015-07-28

"Parts that are almost impossible to find are available at Jacks Small Engines. Thank You."

"OK Service. Received parts in a short time

2015-07-28

"Jack's always ships quickly and the product is as it is listed on their website. Have used them for several years and will continue to do so."

2015-07-28

"I have had two orders. one was placed with ignition switch and a belt the other was just ingition switch because i realized i ordered wrong one. I called in and never got anyone on the phone and i sent a email. to cancel the first switch i ordered and never got response. other then that i am very happy with my service. once order gets here i will be returning the first switch i ordered and tried to cancel. THanks so much for having the parts i needed."

2015-07-28

"I made my order on July 20, 2015 and paid $30.00 to have it shipped to me in 2 days. Today is July 28, 2015 and I still do not have my order.
I would like my $30.00 returned to me.
I am unsure on how I would rate the product itself because I don't have it yet.
Thank you."

2015-07-28

"Fast delivery of the parts i ordered. The parts where all top quality and a great price"

2015-07-28

"product came as ordered and on time"

2015-07-28

"had a part that was back ordered and would have appreciated email notification of this. other than that satisfied.

2015-07-28

"Received everything July 27, 2015. It appears to be the correct parts, will find out when we install them. They were good about letting us know how the order was coming. At this time would order from them again."

2015-07-28

"Everything I ordered, good price and quick delivery. "

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.