Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.29/10 6.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5/10 5/10

2016-12-05

"Delivery of materials quite prompt. 3 months later, I am returning some items and love their 365 day return policy.....no questions asked. Still awaiting credit, but assume it will happen"

WONDERFUL

"GREAT, FAST FAIR GOOD WORK"

2016-12-05

"Great site easy to use I have order many time and got excatly what I needed"

Out of stock

"Wish they would have told me ahead of time that the part was out of stock so that I could have found someone who had it in stock. Overall good experience with them. "

nice product

"I have good thoughts for jacks they are graet"

Oversea order

"Safe and fast international shipping! Top communication."

2016-12-04

"good website and good selection. please pay extra attention when packing not to crush the air filters. they were a bit crushed in between the two hardened paper wrap.

no bog deal...

thanks

2016-12-04

hope you don't want your order too soon.

"13 days after ordering my parts and still haven't seen the parts. If the order would have been sent UPS instead of USPS The order would have been here in less time. Still waiting for the parts so I can finish the snowblower. Will definitely look else where next time I need to order small engine parts, and will make sure to tell anyone who asks about where to buy parts from."

2016-12-04

"Never received item or a return after they said money would be returned. "

Jacks Small Engine delivers

"I live in Idaho, i ordered on Sunday on line . I received it 3 days later exactly what i needed.
Old fashioned service the way it should be. Left me feeling that I as a customer mattered.

Never got my part

"I ordered my parts over a month ago and have no idea where there at will not order from here again "

do it yourself

"great products.. great delivery time... as all ways the only place to find all your parts "

snow blower parts

"I have used Jacks a few times. They are fast and reliable, shipping cost could be a little lower."

Oil dip stick

"I received the wrong oil dip stick for my order"

Timing is everything

"Sent me a request to review the delivery of the product I ordered... well, haven't got it yet. Second time I've been advised item is on back order. Need part for my plow. Ordered 3 weeks ago. First time told backordered until 12/7. Now, 12/21. Lucky we haven't had snow yet but will definitely need it before the 21st! Looking elsewhere for part right now, even if it's used. Don't make promises you can't keep. You said part was in stock when ordered. "

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.