Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

"They didn't bother to tell me half of my order was back ordered. They were going to wait until my entire order was filled before shipping, but one part wasn't going to be there for 2 months. Wouldn't you think that a customer would want to know that information?? If I did that at my job, I would be out of a job. A courtesy phone call would have gone a LONG way. Buyer beware!!!"

Augie Union NJ

"A very easy process to order parts from the shipment was sent the next day with a quick response. I was very pleased and would definitely refer to family and friends."

Reliable vendor

"I don't buy that much power equipment or parts for just one homeowner, but when I do I buy parts from Jack's Small Engines. I've always been satisfied, they deliver when they say they will, so I don't see any reason to buy from another vendor. I'm impressed by the amount of parts they stock and I've yet to not find what I was looking for there."

2016-08-24

delivery quicker than an automatic gen starter!

"Original parts, easy ordering process and lightening fast delivery. Thanks again..til next time!"

Prompt and efficient

" Found my mower piece online, submitted my order, and received it within a week. Little downtime. Great service!"

2016-08-24

"Part was not in stock, but part was delivered a week earlier then first said. Over all part was what I needed though I was able to get it from local dealer within in three days at half the price. I'm keeping it as a spare. "

2016-08-24

"I had the Toro mower part in my hands two days after ordering it online. It was the correct part and installation was easy. I'm definitely putting Jacks Small Engines on my parts supplier list."

2016-08-24

"Exellent service. Keep up. Thank you."

too easy

"this site is so user friendly, I kept waiting for something to happen and sure enough, something did.... and it was all good! Thank you!"

what more.

"I ordered the part on line, It came when they said it would, proper part and it fixed my machine. what more could one ask for!"

Missing shipping information

"Only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because they didn't give me any shipping info no tracking number. The part delivered in a somewhat timely manner but I like to be able to track through all stages. All around great product exact fit"

BS!!

"I order a part online they say they had and come to find out they did not have it"

Great seller!

"Ordered lawn mower parts & received them before the estimated delivery date!!!!"

Quality products

"So very nice to get the right part the first time and have it not feel cheap"

Jacks is the Best

"I always look to Jacks Small Engines for parts on my Kohler engines. They have everything you need, easy to find and fast delivery!!"

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.