• Jacks Small Eng Jacks Small Engines Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

"one item is backordered and now I have to wait 3 weeks for the backordered part to come in to get the rest of my order. That's unacceptable"

"Everything was good with the order. I just was not notified when it shipped. It was not sure when I was supposed receive it then it just showed up. Otherwise everything was good."

"i order 04/19/2015 still not gotten the product. Its on back order??? ALready been delayed a week. This is ridiculous I expect an order to be in stock if i buy it online. If i have to wait 3 weeks to get something i might as well go to my local power sports store and wait for them to have it in stock,\."

" I was very happy with the parts I ordered and the shipping came in a reasonable amount of time"

"It took 6 days from time of order until items were shipped. Once the items shipped I got them the next day. All items were listed as"in stock". Overall I have brought items from Jack's before and there were faster. Just a little slow on this order."

"Took no time at all to get the part I ordered even though I ordered the wrong part the return of the part was very simple."

"Very happy with my order."

"Everything was in the box and arrived on time."

"very satisfied with the service, delivery time, and the product. I will be using this company for all my motor needs in the future. Price was under that of the manufacturer, and it was the exact same product. "

"When the bill was totaled, the sales tax was incorrect. I sent an e-mail and the packing slip had the corrected amount, but my credit card was charged the higher incorrect amount. Going to deal with that tomorrow."

"Extremely easy to get around.

"Received what I ordered in a timely manner with no hassle. Good service. "

"everything I ordered came and was in great shape."

"The parts all shipped together and I love the exploded drawings on the website, rebuilt a clunker it's like new now!!!!"

"The part arrived in a timely manner and we are very satisfied......"

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.