Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

Doitmyseler

"Arrived timely and part was exactly as expected. Would definitely order again. "

Unhappy!

"We have not received our part that we ordered, yet they have taken the money from our bank account. I have not received an email as to when it will be shipped or if ever!!"

Where are my Parts!?!?!

"Still Waiting for My Parts! My Grass is STILL Growing!"

2016-09-21

"I ordered two items. They only shipped one of the items. I have been battling with them ever since. It is now almost two months since my order and I still don't have the second item. They say the second item shipped today. I will believe it when I see it."

Dissatisfied

"For several reasons. Took a long time to get parts sent to me, and still didnt get everything that i ordered."

2016-09-21

"The mower blades were as described and on time"

Took to long

"The parts were correct, however the two weeks and misinformation did not build any confidence with their fulfillment."

2016-09-21

"Parts re easy to find and they were shipped within two days . Great job, thanks"

Quick response

"I ordered a small item for my mower engine on Wednesday and on Friday it was delivered in excellent condition."

2016-09-21

"Delivered the exact hard to find part I needed. "

Still hasn't delivered

"Ordered two parts that were supposedly in stock three weeks ago. Finally got an update two days ago that my parts would be shipped in several more weeks. Thanks a lot Jacks Small Engines - terrible service, terrible business!"

Job got done

"Part wasn't in stock. I did not no that until I checked out. Therfore the part took a while to receive, I was given a tracking number which was nice to no how the order was going. But jack came thru."

Exceptional Service.

"I had recently ordered a part from another vendor, and was told the part was in stock......one month later, got a notice this part was on backorder for at least two months. Contacted Jacks and within one week, had the part installed and had a very satisfied customer.....more importantly, he will be a return customer. Thanks Jack for the the great service and look forward to ordering from you again!!"

The price is right

"Bought parts from Jacks Small Engine last week. The shipping was fast and the parts fine quality. The price for the parts was very competive.Definitely would buy from them again. Thanks"

2016-09-21

"Bought and delivered as agreed. No surprises. "

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.