Stores > Jacks Small Engines

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

not delivered

"I'm still waiting on my part I am very unhappy"

"never received part
it has been 2 months

Excellent service !

"My old H518 Wheel Horse needed a new ignition coil, an ignition module, and an ignition rotor. The prices at Jack's was very competitive and all parts were in stock, no waiting. Also, my ignition module had a crack in the plastic body, and Jack's sent me a new module at no expense to me. THIS is what excellent customer service is all about. This is where I will buy all my future parts."

Only a little hiccup

"Nice friendly people to speak with, once they answered the phone. I placed my order online, and was told 1 item was on backorder and an estimated date of arrival. But the date continued to be moved and I would not know unless I checked the website, and this one item was holding up the rest of my order. I later found out the item on backorder was no longer being manufactured so I was able to locate it in stock somewhere else. But when I called Jacks to cancel this one item I was in phone hold loop hell for over 45 minutes waiting for someone to answer the phone. Once the order shipped we received it very quickly and it was exactly what we needed."

2016-06-22

It only takes a year to get your product

"They didn't mention the product was not in stock and would take who knows how long to get. If you can't even estimate a delivery date, don't sell it."

Fast

"Got what I ordered and it was here within 3 days. "

2016-06-22

"Shipped fast and blades work great."

Too long to wait

"The part I ordered would be back ordered about two months. I decided that I could not wait that long. They were very prompt to issue a refund. Thanks"

2016-06-22

"Very fast delivery and decent prices. The two most things to worry about."

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Their motto is "after the order it's the service that counts". Unfortunately, they don't live up to that.

I ordered parts on 6/3. Four days later they informed me one of the parts was not in stock and would be received in their warehouse on 6/14. Why not let me know before I place the order that the item is not in stock. After 6/14 they informed me they would have it on 6/21. Today, 6/22 , I checked the order status on their website and it says they'll have the part on 2/29.

I need to get my equipment working and need clear cut information, not guesses on timing to receive parts.

Reliable

"Good parts look up system."

awsome company

"Got rong spark plug contacted jacks and next day plug was in the mail . very satisfied great company.. Thank You very much"

excellent

"Thank you very much for early delivery to me package."

Good and Quick

"Delivery was very quick and the part was as advertised. "

2016-06-22

Great response and excellent delivery

"I was surprised by how quickly I received the item and product certainly lived up to expectations."

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.