Stores > JackThreads
  • JackThreads

Voice your opinion! Review JackThreads by clicking a star below.
2017-05-24

Taken

"As a long time customer, I had a level of trust with this company. I took advantage of the going out of business sale and they took advantage of me. I still haven't received my goods and don't expect to at this point. They got my cash though."

2017-05-19

Farewell Sale? More Like Farewell Scam

"Ordered 10 days ago and I still haven't received a shipping confirmation or tracking number. They also refuse to respond to emails or voicemails. I feel robbed."

2017-05-10

Sent me the wrong shoes, but the right box. Won't return my calls or emails.

"Kept getting massive emails from Jack Threads about their high discount deals. 70% off, 90% off but no mention about going out of business until this week's emails. I ordered a pair of premium leather Vans that normally sell for $80. They were on a final sale for much lower. Bought the shoes along with a BOGO socks deal. Received the package on time. Opened the shoes up to discover they were the completely wrong shoes. Not only that but these shoes had been worn as there were creases near the toe area and the shoes were already laced up in a bow. Some very slight dirt underneath the shoes as well. It's painfully obvious that an employee at Jack Threads' warehouse stole my shoes out of the box (since they were premium leather and cost more) and swapped them for some cheaper Vans that were worn. I emailed Jack Threads over the weekend and then called them the following Monday. The phone call instantly went to voicemail and they said they check their messages daily. I left a message and no response, and there has been zero response on the email as well. Then here comes the email that they were going out of business. I was cheated and I certainly don't appreciate them hiding. I can't even report them to the BBB since they are going out of business. I checked their Facebook and Twitter and they are not responding to other customers either. I have purchased things from them before without issue but this will be my last time buying from a startup company. Going out of business or not, they should not have the right to take customer's money, cheat and steal from them and not reply to their phone calls or emails. Here's to hoping they fail miserably in whatever future business they try to startup. "

2017-04-11

No customer service!

"Customer service does not exist. No return address, no way to contact them. I have left at least 6 messages on their voicmail and have emailed many times without any response. I am basically stuck with an item that does not fit. Avoid this company!!"

2017-04-04

No Customer Service at All

"I used to suggest JackThreads to my friends since the product was good and the price was okay, but recently they are just not even close to what they used to be.
This company is not professional and it is obvious, you just need to try to contact them. The process takes forever and the customer service doesn't basically exist in JackThreads. I have sent many emails and voice messages and nothing from JT. They used to have an online chat box which doesn't exist anymore. Their iPhone app doesn't work either (I don't know about the Android app)

2017-03-31

Jack Threads

"Horrible! I bought a suit and a pair of slacks. Apparently they ran out of stock for the slacks but charged me for them anyway. I called their customer service number 3x this week and have yet to hear back from them. This is not the 1st time. I had a poor experience with them before about a year ago but gave them a 2nd chance..... HORRIBLE service!!! Avoid this company!"

2017-03-23

Wish I could give less stars

"I ordered three pairs of shorts over a week ago. Sent an email to customer service three days ago. Still have not shipped, still no reply. Do not buy from jack threads they are crap"

2017-03-22

2nd chance, 2nd letdown...

"I ordered a few pairs of shoes from jackthreads over a year ago using a promo code. I checked out and the promo code worked fine, but was told that my order was cancelled because jackthreads "does not sell items to resellers." I did attempt to order 3 pairs of the shoes and planned to resell them, but I didn't think it was legal to cancel an order after it was already accepted for this reason... My take on the situation is that they forgot to make the Y-3's I ordered exempt from the promo code and came up with a bogus excuse to cancel my order for that reason.

Fast forward a year or so and I'm searching for Cole Haan's on google and jackthread's pops up with the best price. I decided to give them a second chance. I found another promo code that I tried to use when checking out, but this promo code made the price go up instead of down. This was because the shoes were on final sale, so you couldn't combine the promo and sale.. I removed the promo code and placed my order. After checking my order confirmation, they charged me the higher price. I emailed them twice after this matter and they have yet to email me back. I hope this bad review was worth the $5 you didn't refund me jackthreads(:

2017-03-06

Terrible Customer Service

"I shot them an email OVER 2 weeks ago and still to this day no answer. Plus, you CANNOT return/exchange any clothing marked as "SALE" no kidding. I'm surprised this company still has not yet filled for bankruptcy."

2017-01-21

Stay Away

" I Ordered two pair of pants and hair conditioner. Pants were poor quality And did not fit well. I kept the conditioner but returned the 2 pair of pants. I was subsequently emailed by the company that they only received back one pair of the pants. I spoke with customer service who told me that it was likely a problem in their warehouse and they would correct it. It's been over three weeks and the charge for the full order including both pair of pants and conditioner has still not been credited back to my account. I've spoken with them several times every time being told that this would be rectified quickly. I would not order from them "

2015-11-10

"I can't say enough about my experience with Jackthreads. I ordered with them about 10 days ago and my suits just arrived. I am graduate student preparing for interviews and suits are just something I don't have the money for right now. Finding jackthreads was great because I could buy two suits and not break the bank.

The suits themselves fit surprisingly well and look very sharp. The suits are admittedly somewhat thin, but the quality looks solid. I would consider buying these at normal suit prices, but they are an amazing bargain for the price I paid. I am having the sleeves shortened just a bit, but even with that alteration I am getting two really sharp, well-fitted suits for $270.

As for shipping concerns, I had a perfect experience. The shipment showed up on the estimated date. I was very worried because I need them for a conference next week and wanted to have time for alterations if needed. I contacted customer service and they bumped my shipping speed for free. It didn't change the arrival date and might not have even got applied before it shipped out, but they were very understanding and tried to be helpful. Regardless, everything arrived on time. My only small concern is that they arrived in a shipping bag rather than a box. Everything was fine, but it does increase the chances of something getting torn or damaged on the way. Again, it wasn't an issue with me, but I wanted to mention it for transparency.

In short, I will probably buy from them again in the near future and I would highly recommend them to a friend.

2015-07-17

"Honestly this site is one of my absolute favorite places to shop. They have everything you could want and more. I've gotten half my wardrobe and room decor from here. Everything they sell is quality, the stuff last and last. I've had cloth boots for years that look bran new. Though their customer service could certainly use some improvement it always seems to get the job done. their return polices are not the greatest but honestly I'm never lacking items to buy from them so the store credit is not that bad. I've never once had a problem with their shipping, in fact i often find my orders to arrive earlier than expected."

2015-03-04

"Ordered a few items for my new home. They shipped to the incorrect address. Had the items still in the box as it was returned to shipper. I called to give my new address and they claim they sold my items and one of the items was now out of stock. Even though, they still hadnt received it back yet and was still in the box. They then cancelled the order instead of trying to resend it claiming it was "impossible" and trying to find a needle in a hay stack. This was 4th or 5th time I had ordered from them ,and this will be my last. "

2015-02-18

"I honestly don't know if people are just unlucky for JackThreads to have bad service, or if Jack Threads got their act together. We I got a duffel jacket, it came in damaged. I asked for an exchange, and not only did I get an exchange within 3 days, but they also gave me 10$ and the option to refund my card completely, not just give me store credit. My jacket is amazing, and their customer support was great."

2015-02-04

"BEWARE... The only site i know of these days that claims to accept returns but only give you store credit. "

Share JackThreads's store rating

JackThreads is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JackThreads is not a merchant member
JackThreads does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!