Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"i have to say the worst site to buy your clothes. It took them several weeks (7) to return my purchase. and my backpack i bought lasted me only a month before the strap started to become loose. I didnt even use it on anything heavy. When i called them and asked for maybe an exchange they flat out rejected me. Wasnt even asking for a return just a simple exchange since they either sold me a defective one that happens to look fine for the first month. Tried to get an exchange customer service said they cant do anything at all didnt even try just left me hanging. Bad products and even worst service wouldnt recommend using site. "

modified review This review was modified by dannyphan88 on October 15 2014 11:26:50 PM

"Absolutely horrendous returns dept. I ordered some shoes that came in reasonable time, wrong size. Used their free return label and it took 2 weeks to get to them, at which point I have now been waiting 5 days to recieve my refund, chances of the shoes I wanted being in my size by the time they actually give me my credit are pretty slim..."

modified review This review was modified by Mittz on September 28 2014 08:52:51 PM

"My package was sent with a gift that exploded but they were extremely understanding and sent a replacement with next day shipping. Jackthreads is just an amazing site! I look at the emails every day i get them! If all you people would just be patient and give them the information they need then you'll eventually be fully taken care of. Nothing but positive things to say!"

modified review This review was modified by allypally00 on September 23 2014 02:17:29 PM

JackThreads User

"I ordered a pair of dress shoes from Jack Threads and paid extra for 2nd day shipping because I needed them for a wedding I was attending. The shoes arrived on time, except with 2 right-footed shoes. I called them and explained the situation, and told them I urgently needed the shoes before that weekend. They said they would overnight a new pair for me that would arrive before the weekend. I patiently waited. No shoes. The following Monday I get an email saying that my shoes had just then been shipped. So essentially the woman on the phone lied to me when she said she was shipping the shoes that day and held onto them until the weekend was over. Just to mess with me I suppose? The shoes finally arrived, and in the box was a stick of deodorant. Clearly these guys think it's funny to mess with their paying customers. Please don't buy from these guys. They're awful and very unprofessional. Please don't waste your time or money. "

"I never heard of a website before that does not offer a return in exchange for actual money, as opposed to a store credit. Only buy from here if you are absolutely, 100% certain that you will be delighted with the product."

JackThreads User

"I've heard really really bad things about JT, so I was afraid that I was going to have a horrible experience with them. I ordered a FOCUSED SPACE bag from this website two days ago, worried that because it was 66% off it might be fake or late or god-knows what.

Amazingly, I paid regular shipping and it came in two days! I was amazed and opened it not an hour ago. I checked the bag up and down, all over, testing the material. I've used FS products before and their quality is very high standard. This bag felt just like FS would make it. If you've read reviews, you know that it's either a hit or miss with them. My advice? Don't spend too much on this website if you're not sure you'll love it--if people are to be believed, some of this stuff might not be worth it. They have great customer service, though, I've heard.

"**Just make sure you're aware of their return policy (or lack thereof) before purchasing something from this site. I originally wrote a scathing review for this company but had to come back and edit it because customer service rectified the situation quickly after I contacted them..

I ordered two bags so I could decide which color I liked better in person and return the other. Both said "returnable" on the bottom of the product page. I assumed this meant for a full refund and did not check their return policy. They do not offer refunds for any returned merchandise, only store credit. The bag was $148. I was pissed when I realized I had lost all that money but a customer service rep listened to my individual case and made an exception to their policy so I am giving a more positive review. I still think their return policy sucks and that they should say 'for exchange' or 'for store credit' in item descriptions after the word "returnable"

As long as you are aware of this policy they have some cool stuff at good prices, and I can attest to good customer service.

modified review This review was modified by jaclynd on August 24 2014 10:40:52 PM

"Good customer Service.

They accidentally sent me an item I didn't even order. The item was in my cart but I never actually processed the order. All of a sudden I received the item.

I called them to return it and they paid me the amount to return it. I shipped it over two weeks ago but they still have not processed my refund. The customer service is very friendly and I hope they are able to fix my problem. I would hate to be out $200. Please help me Jackthreads!!

modified review This review was modified by Cbonkowski on May 17 2014 08:17:41 AM

"The F'in Worst place to shop online if you ask me. I placed an order for some sneakers that stated they had them in stock...even recived an email stating the items was shipped with an estimated time I would receive it, 2 weeks later item was never recived and i get a email stating my order was changed and the items is not availble.... if they told me sooner I could of purchased the items before the item ran out of inventory at other places.. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE... You Been WARNED!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Deemoe_nyc on December 30 2013 08:11:41 PM

"I ordered a jacket + pants suit combo through JackThreads that ended up being a bit too small in the waist for me. I wasn't going to complain about anything, but I got an email from them asking if everything went ok with my recent order. I decided to call the number included in the email and talked to real, live human that solved the issue in less than 2 minutes. They took the suit back, returned my money, and were extremely kind every step of the way. I was prepared for some lackluster service from these guys, but ened up getting the best experience I've had in a while. "

modified review This review was modified by Thursty5 on October 17 2013 02:59:31 PM

"I placed a large impulse order several months ago because I saw that there was a sale on basic t-shirts. When they arrived their color was significantly different from how it appeared in the site's pictures. I typically wear a size small t-shirt, but these fit much baggies than a typical t-shirt does on me and there were no smaller sizes available. In fact, you're lucky to find an item in anything smaller than a medium.
I then had to pay for return shipping (unlike some competitors) and, as per store policy, I was only able to get store credit on my account, not real money, like I had paid. I was lucky to get that, as many items are not returnable, which isn't suspicious at all.
I placed an order on September 11 in order to use up my store credit so I could be done doing business with the company. I was disappointed to find out that store credit cannot be used towards shipping costs. Instead, I had to pay more money for shipping and processing that is in no way worth it. It is now October 1 and my order has just shipped and will be here by the end of the week, October 4, for a grand total of 25 days. Sometimes you have to put up with bad service to get what you want, but what makes this store a joke is that competitors, such as ASOS, offer free shipping both ways, package orders within hours of receiving them and offer helpful customer service on the rare occasion their order does not arrive within 9 business days (although it is usually less), and offer a wider variety of choices.
I've only been happy with one article of clothing I've ever purchased from JackThreads and it was only because I paid top dollar for it. Most of their clothing comes in styles that will go out of fashion quickly. There's no good reason to shop with this store because you can always find a better deal with a better experience.

"I received a mens necklace from them and it began to rust within a week. I didn't even get it wet. I am 20 days into the return process and they still have not provided credit back. Contacted customer service and never got a response. That's 24 dollars in the toilet. Hope you learn from my mistake!!!"

modified review This review was modified by ryanjenns on October 01 2013 09:03:42 AM

"You know how you risk buying things from "websites with good sales" but in the back of your mind you know something bad is going to happen because of it? This is one of those.

My bank account was hacked just by the information I had on the jackthreads website. That's all it took for someone to use over $300 of my funds.

I'm glad I never posted a positive review about jackthreads before; I had actually ordered a few things in the past before I was robbed and the service was fine. But this is just unforgivable. I kinda had a feeling the site was too good to be true, and that something bad would happen. I was right. By the way, I was planning to do a lot more shopping with them, but I think I'll never shop there again regardless of what they tell me.

Again, this is a risky website to spend your hard-earned money (for those of us who work for it) even though it has hundreds of thousands of social media likes. It was good while it lasted I guess.

modified review This review was modified by miotazzino on September 25 2013 10:16:33 PM

"I have made quite a few orders with Jack Threads in the past and they have always been without incident. With my last order, there was a hiccup with checkout and I was charged full price for an item that should have been 50% off. I tried emailing customer service and it did not seem to go through properly. Frustration was mounting so I decided to call their customer service line. I spoke to a gentleman named Nick and in a 2 minute and 42 second phone call my issue was painlessly resolved. If you ever have an issue with Jack Threads, just take literally a couple minutes out of your day and give them a call. I will never hesitate to give them my business."

modified review This review was modified by nastyman69 on August 22 2013 01:20:14 PM

"This is not a review about buying products but about my experience of only working there for 6 days!! however i will note that before buying anything that you review their exchange policy and return policy before you buy anything from this company!

I know this will sound like some angry rant because they didn't want to keep me but i want to share my experience. I went through a temp agency and all of a sudden jackthreads wanted to hire me and to come in on short notice. unfortunately i couldn't so they were kind enough to allow me to come in the next day. Well the first week was a lot of information to take in for someone who has never worked in a call center type of enviroment before so i was really confused and just trying to take in all the information they were throwing at me. i even went home and spent all of my free time studying the information to make sure i was getting everything right.

During the first week they started making us shadow the current employees and even start responding to some customer e-mails. Well on the second week we are still shadowing the employees and i was now getting comfortable with this position thinking that i would definitely be able to do an excellent job and really be able to connect with everyone and the employees now. then i go home.....and i see the e-mail that they do not think i am a "fit" for the company.

Exactly what did i do? i know i am on the introverted side so when the supervisor kept asking if i had any questions i always said no because i really did not have any questions at the time. and how exactly am i not a "fit" i worked in customer service for 3 1/2 years and 1 year as an assistant manager at a coffee shop. I highly think that i am able to do a customer service job where i have to talk to people! am i too nice for them? am i too quiet? i doubt it. I think the reason was because we were having a meeting and they asked me to give them a good quality customer service experience that i have had before and i couldn't give them anything. why? because it takes me a little bit of time to come up with an experience like that if i never pay attention to it in the first place. and that was really the last meeting i had with them before they decided to can me. Also i would have appreciated if they had talked to me about whatever problem they had with me so i could fix it. but unfortunately i never received any kind of hint that they had any issues regarding me.

i would really like to know the reason of why i was let go while i was still in training and never actually was able to perform the job that i was hired for. i know that i would have been one of the best customer service reps for everyone here. but too bad that the company didn't live up to their statement in their employee handbook by "evaluating employee performance overtime". they seriously consider 6 days while still in training performance of the job?

modified review This review was modified by buruuberii on August 22 2013 04:21:22 AM

JackThreads is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JackThreads is not a merchant member
JackThreads does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!