• JackThreads

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I honestly don't know if people are just unlucky for JackThreads to have bad service, or if Jack Threads got their act together. We I got a duffel jacket, it came in damaged. I asked for an exchange, and not only did I get an exchange within 3 days, but they also gave me 10$ and the option to refund my card completely, not just give me store credit. My jacket is amazing, and their customer support was great."

"BEWARE... The only site i know of these days that claims to accept returns but only give you store credit. "

modified review This review was modified by John55555 on February 04 2015 09:25:23 PM

"Ordered four shirts on the fourth of January. By the 27th of Jan, STILL no shirts. Ordered to AUstralia.

COntacted customer service on the 15th, they said 'they'd check' which they did not.

Emailed again, and they responded with 'our website has changed so it has affected orders. '
Anyone with general knowledge knows that changing a website does NOT increase order and shipment waiting times. It has been a month, with still no sign of my order. POOR service.

modified review This review was modified by henheman on January 26 2015 05:43:40 PM

"Just recieved my order of the Paisley & Gray Slim Sharkskin Blazer (and matching pants) and I must say it came out a lot better than I anticipated! The suit looks amazing and there were no problems at all! The shipping took a while, but that's to be expected (as I live in Australia), and everything came as I ordered and fitted well! The only problem was the fact the jacket was folded. It left a crease but that will come out very quickly. Awesome experience!

"I ordered a hoodie, a rather expensive one and I received an e-mail a day later stating that the order has been processed and it has been shipped.
I checked the UPS tracking link and it said the shipping label was created but the package has not been received by the shipping facility. I called Jackthreads customer service 1 week later when I checked and saw the status has not changed. The girl on the phone told me the package should arrive in about a week, and that it has been shipped but UPS didn't update their tracking information. 1 week later, no package. Called again, but after 20 minutes on hold I gave up. The next day I checked the UPS tracking link again, and I see that it had JUST ARRIVED AT THE UPS FACILITY to START SHIPPING. 2 weeks to print the label and send it. I still haven't received the package I ordered. I'm very disappointed with this company, it's one thing to overcharge for cheap clothing like Urban Outfitters but to expect people to wait what might be a month to receive it?

On many of their items it will give a estimated delivery date. DON'T BELIEVE IT.
They also say that orders are shipped within 24 or 48 hours of being placed. NOT TRUE AT ALL.
Also, THEY HAVE A TERRIBLE RETURNS/EXCHANGE POLICY.

Considering how expensive their clothing is, I feel it's just risky to give them your money for a product that will take forever to get to you, and if you're not satisfied with it, you just threw away money.

modified review This review was modified by joescreenname on December 15 2014 10:59:18 AM

"Easiest online return ever. Got through to a live customer service rep in no time and had my issue resolved in a matter of minutes."

modified review This review was modified by summit462 on November 29 2014 12:52:53 PM

"Ok so I'm back writing a good 5 star review this time. I ended up returning an item and they were able to refund me right away so I could take advantage of a credit I had and before the item I wanted to purchase sold out. I received the item which was a pair of winter boots and I'm really happy with them! Jackthreads also gave me an extra free gift that I wasn't expecting but it was a pleasant suprise. I finally saw the sweater I wanted in my size come back in stock and I snagged it before they sold out again. I should be receiving the sweater today but I guess good things come with patience! Jackthreads really redeemed themselves and they're now my first place to shop for anything clothing and shoe related. Also they now have the Canadian side of the site showing all items in Canadian dollars instead of US dollars and they include all costs at checkout so no suprises on your credit card like before, so they've really done a good job and their customer support is always top notch."

modified review This review was modified by andy1212 on November 28 2014 03:28:06 AM

"i have to say the worst site to buy your clothes. It took them several weeks (7) to return my purchase. and my backpack i bought lasted me only a month before the strap started to become loose. I didnt even use it on anything heavy. When i called them and asked for maybe an exchange they flat out rejected me. Wasnt even asking for a return just a simple exchange since they either sold me a defective one that happens to look fine for the first month. Tried to get an exchange customer service said they cant do anything at all didnt even try just left me hanging. Bad products and even worst service wouldnt recommend using site. "

modified review This review was modified by dannyphan88 on October 15 2014 11:26:50 PM

"Absolutely horrendous returns dept. I ordered some shoes that came in reasonable time, wrong size. Used their free return label and it took 2 weeks to get to them, at which point I have now been waiting 5 days to recieve my refund, chances of the shoes I wanted being in my size by the time they actually give me my credit are pretty slim..."

modified review This review was modified by Mittz on September 28 2014 08:52:51 PM

"My package was sent with a gift that exploded but they were extremely understanding and sent a replacement with next day shipping. Jackthreads is just an amazing site! I look at the emails every day i get them! If all you people would just be patient and give them the information they need then you'll eventually be fully taken care of. Nothing but positive things to say!"

modified review This review was modified by allypally00 on September 23 2014 02:17:29 PM

JackThreads User

"I ordered a pair of dress shoes from Jack Threads and paid extra for 2nd day shipping because I needed them for a wedding I was attending. The shoes arrived on time, except with 2 right-footed shoes. I called them and explained the situation, and told them I urgently needed the shoes before that weekend. They said they would overnight a new pair for me that would arrive before the weekend. I patiently waited. No shoes. The following Monday I get an email saying that my shoes had just then been shipped. So essentially the woman on the phone lied to me when she said she was shipping the shoes that day and held onto them until the weekend was over. Just to mess with me I suppose? The shoes finally arrived, and in the box was a stick of deodorant. Clearly these guys think it's funny to mess with their paying customers. Please don't buy from these guys. They're awful and very unprofessional. Please don't waste your time or money. "

"I never heard of a website before that does not offer a return in exchange for actual money, as opposed to a store credit. Only buy from here if you are absolutely, 100% certain that you will be delighted with the product."

JackThreads User

"I've heard really really bad things about JT, so I was afraid that I was going to have a horrible experience with them. I ordered a FOCUSED SPACE bag from this website two days ago, worried that because it was 66% off it might be fake or late or god-knows what.

Amazingly, I paid regular shipping and it came in two days! I was amazed and opened it not an hour ago. I checked the bag up and down, all over, testing the material. I've used FS products before and their quality is very high standard. This bag felt just like FS would make it. If you've read reviews, you know that it's either a hit or miss with them. My advice? Don't spend too much on this website if you're not sure you'll love it--if people are to be believed, some of this stuff might not be worth it. They have great customer service, though, I've heard.

"**Just make sure you're aware of their return policy (or lack thereof) before purchasing something from this site. I originally wrote a scathing review for this company but had to come back and edit it because customer service rectified the situation quickly after I contacted them..

I ordered two bags so I could decide which color I liked better in person and return the other. Both said "returnable" on the bottom of the product page. I assumed this meant for a full refund and did not check their return policy. They do not offer refunds for any returned merchandise, only store credit. The bag was $148. I was pissed when I realized I had lost all that money but a customer service rep listened to my individual case and made an exception to their policy so I am giving a more positive review. I still think their return policy sucks and that they should say 'for exchange' or 'for store credit' in item descriptions after the word "returnable"

As long as you are aware of this policy they have some cool stuff at good prices, and I can attest to good customer service.

modified review This review was modified by jaclynd on August 24 2014 10:40:52 PM

"Good customer Service.

They accidentally sent me an item I didn't even order. The item was in my cart but I never actually processed the order. All of a sudden I received the item.

I called them to return it and they paid me the amount to return it. I shipped it over two weeks ago but they still have not processed my refund. The customer service is very friendly and I hope they are able to fix my problem. I would hate to be out $200. Please help me Jackthreads!!

modified review This review was modified by Cbonkowski on May 17 2014 08:17:41 AM

Share JackThreads's store rating

JackThreads is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JackThreads is not a merchant member
JackThreads does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!