Stores > JackThreads
  • JackThreads

Product & services pricing Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review JackThreads by clicking a star below.
2017-04-11

No customer service!

"Customer service does not exist. No return address, no way to contact them. I have left at least 6 messages on their voicmail and have emailed many times without any response. I am basically stuck with an item that does not fit. Avoid this company!!"

2017-04-04

No Customer Service at All

"I used to suggest JackThreads to my friends since the product was good and the price was okay, but recently they are just not even close to what they used to be.
This company is not professional and it is obvious, you just need to try to contact them. The process takes forever and the customer service doesn't basically exist in JackThreads. I have sent many emails and voice messages and nothing from JT. They used to have an online chat box which doesn't exist anymore. Their iPhone app doesn't work either (I don't know about the Android app)

2017-03-31

Jack Threads

"Horrible! I bought a suit and a pair of slacks. Apparently they ran out of stock for the slacks but charged me for them anyway. I called their customer service number 3x this week and have yet to hear back from them. This is not the 1st time. I had a poor experience with them before about a year ago but gave them a 2nd chance..... HORRIBLE service!!! Avoid this company!"

2017-03-23

Wish I could give less stars

"I ordered three pairs of shorts over a week ago. Sent an email to customer service three days ago. Still have not shipped, still no reply. Do not buy from jack threads they are crap"

2017-03-22

2nd chance, 2nd letdown...

"I ordered a few pairs of shoes from jackthreads over a year ago using a promo code. I checked out and the promo code worked fine, but was told that my order was cancelled because jackthreads "does not sell items to resellers." I did attempt to order 3 pairs of the shoes and planned to resell them, but I didn't think it was legal to cancel an order after it was already accepted for this reason... My take on the situation is that they forgot to make the Y-3's I ordered exempt from the promo code and came up with a bogus excuse to cancel my order for that reason.

Fast forward a year or so and I'm searching for Cole Haan's on google and jackthread's pops up with the best price. I decided to give them a second chance. I found another promo code that I tried to use when checking out, but this promo code made the price go up instead of down. This was because the shoes were on final sale, so you couldn't combine the promo and sale.. I removed the promo code and placed my order. After checking my order confirmation, they charged me the higher price. I emailed them twice after this matter and they have yet to email me back. I hope this bad review was worth the $5 you didn't refund me jackthreads(:

2017-03-06

Terrible Customer Service

"I shot them an email OVER 2 weeks ago and still to this day no answer. Plus, you CANNOT return/exchange any clothing marked as "SALE" no kidding. I'm surprised this company still has not yet filled for bankruptcy."

2017-01-21

Stay Away

" I Ordered two pair of pants and hair conditioner. Pants were poor quality And did not fit well. I kept the conditioner but returned the 2 pair of pants. I was subsequently emailed by the company that they only received back one pair of the pants. I spoke with customer service who told me that it was likely a problem in their warehouse and they would correct it. It's been over three weeks and the charge for the full order including both pair of pants and conditioner has still not been credited back to my account. I've spoken with them several times every time being told that this would be rectified quickly. I would not order from them "

2015-11-10

"I can't say enough about my experience with Jackthreads. I ordered with them about 10 days ago and my suits just arrived. I am graduate student preparing for interviews and suits are just something I don't have the money for right now. Finding jackthreads was great because I could buy two suits and not break the bank.

The suits themselves fit surprisingly well and look very sharp. The suits are admittedly somewhat thin, but the quality looks solid. I would consider buying these at normal suit prices, but they are an amazing bargain for the price I paid. I am having the sleeves shortened just a bit, but even with that alteration I am getting two really sharp, well-fitted suits for $270.

As for shipping concerns, I had a perfect experience. The shipment showed up on the estimated date. I was very worried because I need them for a conference next week and wanted to have time for alterations if needed. I contacted customer service and they bumped my shipping speed for free. It didn't change the arrival date and might not have even got applied before it shipped out, but they were very understanding and tried to be helpful. Regardless, everything arrived on time. My only small concern is that they arrived in a shipping bag rather than a box. Everything was fine, but it does increase the chances of something getting torn or damaged on the way. Again, it wasn't an issue with me, but I wanted to mention it for transparency.

In short, I will probably buy from them again in the near future and I would highly recommend them to a friend.

2015-07-17

"Honestly this site is one of my absolute favorite places to shop. They have everything you could want and more. I've gotten half my wardrobe and room decor from here. Everything they sell is quality, the stuff last and last. I've had cloth boots for years that look bran new. Though their customer service could certainly use some improvement it always seems to get the job done. their return polices are not the greatest but honestly I'm never lacking items to buy from them so the store credit is not that bad. I've never once had a problem with their shipping, in fact i often find my orders to arrive earlier than expected."

2015-03-04

"Ordered a few items for my new home. They shipped to the incorrect address. Had the items still in the box as it was returned to shipper. I called to give my new address and they claim they sold my items and one of the items was now out of stock. Even though, they still hadnt received it back yet and was still in the box. They then cancelled the order instead of trying to resend it claiming it was "impossible" and trying to find a needle in a hay stack. This was 4th or 5th time I had ordered from them ,and this will be my last. "

2015-02-18

"I honestly don't know if people are just unlucky for JackThreads to have bad service, or if Jack Threads got their act together. We I got a duffel jacket, it came in damaged. I asked for an exchange, and not only did I get an exchange within 3 days, but they also gave me 10$ and the option to refund my card completely, not just give me store credit. My jacket is amazing, and their customer support was great."

2015-02-04

"BEWARE... The only site i know of these days that claims to accept returns but only give you store credit. "

2015-01-26

"Ordered four shirts on the fourth of January. By the 27th of Jan, STILL no shirts. Ordered to AUstralia.

COntacted customer service on the 15th, they said 'they'd check' which they did not.

Emailed again, and they responded with 'our website has changed so it has affected orders. '
Anyone with general knowledge knows that changing a website does NOT increase order and shipment waiting times. It has been a month, with still no sign of my order. POOR service.

2014-12-16

"Just recieved my order of the Paisley & Gray Slim Sharkskin Blazer (and matching pants) and I must say it came out a lot better than I anticipated! The suit looks amazing and there were no problems at all! The shipping took a while, but that's to be expected (as I live in Australia), and everything came as I ordered and fitted well! The only problem was the fact the jacket was folded. It left a crease but that will come out very quickly. Awesome experience!

2014-12-15

"I ordered a hoodie, a rather expensive one and I received an e-mail a day later stating that the order has been processed and it has been shipped.
I checked the UPS tracking link and it said the shipping label was created but the package has not been received by the shipping facility. I called Jackthreads customer service 1 week later when I checked and saw the status has not changed. The girl on the phone told me the package should arrive in about a week, and that it has been shipped but UPS didn't update their tracking information. 1 week later, no package. Called again, but after 20 minutes on hold I gave up. The next day I checked the UPS tracking link again, and I see that it had JUST ARRIVED AT THE UPS FACILITY to START SHIPPING. 2 weeks to print the label and send it. I still haven't received the package I ordered. I'm very disappointed with this company, it's one thing to overcharge for cheap clothing like Urban Outfitters but to expect people to wait what might be a month to receive it?

On many of their items it will give a estimated delivery date. DON'T BELIEVE IT.
They also say that orders are shipped within 24 or 48 hours of being placed. NOT TRUE AT ALL.
Also, THEY HAVE A TERRIBLE RETURNS/EXCHANGE POLICY.

Considering how expensive their clothing is, I feel it's just risky to give them your money for a product that will take forever to get to you, and if you're not satisfied with it, you just threw away money.

Share JackThreads's store rating

JackThreads is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JackThreads is not a merchant member
JackThreads does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!