• JMAC Supply JMAC Supply Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Quick shipping, great prices. "

"I placed an order with these guys for just two items, checked the website for the order status it says processing. Package shows up at my door from JMAC with only one of the items and of course the more critical item is missing/not shipped !"

"Product came quickly. Used twice now. Great place."

"Great price. Arrived quickly with free shipping."

"Item was shipped the next day and received faster than I expected. Packaging was very good. Faster and cheaper than Amazon"

"I have still not received my order which was placed 16 days ago, when I checked the tracking number it didn't give me any kind of information even though 7-11 days max for shipping. Totally unacceptable!!"

"ARRIVED PRIOR TO STATED DATE-VERY EASY TO INSTALL WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN"

"Delivered promptly, in secure packaging. Kept informed of order status."

"On-time delivery, easy ordering, no damage. "

"Recieved the parts quickly and they were packed well."

"I ordered a battery online with 2-3 day shipping. After a week I called JMAC Supply and I was told because of the snow storm up north my shipment was delayed. After another week I called and was told my battery was and has been out of stock. I promptly asked for a refund and purchased my battery from another vendor.
#1 why lie to a customer...
#2 why offer products that are back ordered when promising 2-3 day shipments

"Thanks for providing me with a single fob while every other site only allowed orders of minimum 50. Thanks !"

"A very positive experience. JMAC.COM has been added to my favorites list. "

"Update 3/5/2015:
After the initial trouble (see below), their customer service contacted me, and took good care. They admitted that some things had gone wrong with their inventory. But they made up for it, and expedited the shipping of the items I was missing. Human error is possible, but they try hard to solve the issues.

-----------------------------

Old review:

The price is competitive, many things went wrong with my order: I received an E-mail that my order had shipped. But tracking number showed that only the label had been printed. After a few phone calls, it turned out that there was an error in the inventory and two of times on my list had to be back ordered.

"ORDER DELIVERED WITHIN 3 DAYS"

Share JMAC Supply's store rating

JMAC Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.