JMAC Supply Reviews - jmacsupply.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.80/10 127 reviews

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

"Did not read the fine print. Assumed I would get a power supply. o well.

Other than that I was satified.

"knowledgeable and courteous . Fast delivery "

"Excellent service. Had my order in 2 days."

"JMAC Supply provided me with exceptional customer service when ordering my home security system. The Customer Service Rep helped configure my system and went beyond in providing all tools and cabling necessary for a DIY install. Shipping was fast, packaging was beyond adequate. Will purchase from them again soon and recommend JMAC Supply to anyone on their next purchase."

"The representative on the phone was very helpful and courteous."

"Just as I was becoming concerned that I hadn't yet received shipping confirmation it was delivered. Received new product as ordered at competitive price. Boring transaction. Just how I like them."

"Quick, fast, easy, and simple. "

"exactly as ordered; processing of order was easy and efficient; standard delivery was quicker than I expected."

"Updates sent at every step & shipped rapidly.

"The siren was delivered in a timely manner and it works well. Best price I found online"

Rating 8/104/5

"I would like to suggest that an e-mail be sent letting customers know that their order has been shipped. It is a bit unnerving to not hear anything after the order has been confirmed. One has not idea if it has been shipped or delayed for some reason and as such has not idea when it might arrive."

"JMAC delivered the items we purchased within 3 days. Ordering from the manufacturer typically took 10 days until receipt. Very impressed with JMAC. Their customer service is superior as well."

"False advertisement on pricing on Amazon. Would not honor advertised and charged pricing. I then offered to pay the difference if they would cover over night shipping since it had been several days before they contacted me about the pricing error. Horrible customer service and irresponsible company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! "

"good thank you for your help"

"I've bought alarm system components from JMAC Supply. Their prices were the lowest on the Internet. Delivery was fast. Very satisfied and will be back."