• JMAC Supply JMAC Supply Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

" I was really WOWed by the very clear effort Jmac.com put in to providing me great service.
I will be buying again from jmac, very very soon!

"I accidentally ordered the wrong product and jmac handled the exchange for the right product very professionally.

"I would highly recommend speaking to Kevin if you need help putting together an access control system. He's extremely knowledgeable and patient.
Thank you Kevin!

"These guys provide a really great service."

"I got what I ordered pretty quickly."

"Got my smoke detectors in 2 days - a few days earlier than anticipated."

"It was very clear that they take customer service very seriously - I will most certainly be shopping with jmac supply again"

"Very high level of technical knowledge when it comes to alarm systems. They helped me put together a great system."

"Ordered at 6PM on on Monday - needed the part for a job the next day and I received it at 2PM the following day! I've recommended jmacsupply to a few friends already!"

"My shipping needs were pretty complicated, and they handled it very smoothly."

"I ordered two ESL-541CXT Smoke Detectors when the JMAC website showed it as being "IN STOCK". They did not actually ship it until 10 days later. I emailed them about the delay & they did not even have the courtesy to respond. They deceive their customers by reserving a tracking # many days before actually shipping the product; this in order to give the impression that it is already shipped. Many days later is when the USPS actually gets the package to ship it. Meanwhile they have given the customer the impression that it has shipped and taken away their option to cancel the order because of the excessive delay for an item said to be IN STOCK. It was said to have been shipped "Priority Mail 2-day", which based on their deceptive shipping date, it took 8 days to get here. Looking at the USPS tracking on-line, the package took only 2 days to get to me as it should, if one bases it on the tracking's actual shippping date. Bottom line: They are deceptful and they want to run the business without inventory. During all this time the item kept showing as being IN STOCK."

"I love that they make manuals and datasheets easy to access on their website. "

"jmac is on the top of my list!"

"got what i ordered, simple enough."

"I received a defective part - was obviously a manufacturer defect and no fault of jmac.

The way they handled it was extremely professional - they sent me a working replacement which I received 3 days later, and they handled the return smoothly with the manufacturer.

Now that's a company I can do business with.

Share JMAC Supply's store rating

JMAC Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.