Stores > JMAC Supply

Support@jmac.com
      516-812-0917

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review JMAC Supply by clicking a star below.
2017-04-20

So much for those rave reviews!

"Placed an order for a D-Link switch on 3/20/2017 after finding site on Google and noting that the company had good reviews. Received an e-mail confirming my order and stating 7 - 11 business days for shipping. In the mean time, I ordered two more of the same items 2 1/2 weeks later from a different vendor. Those items arrived in three days (I paid nothing for shipping from them either). I continued to check on my order status and without fail it always read "Item is Processing". Not once did I receive additional notification from them regarding my order. On April 10th I sent an e-mail to their support address. I received a response a week later (the 17th of April) stating they were unable to fill my order. Unfortunately the item is no longer in stock and after speaking with the manufacturer, the item has been discontinued without replacement. Funny that I ended up ordering that exact same item on another website the day I received their "Dear John" e-mail and received it within three days. Why did it take almost a month, and me reaching out to them, for them to determine my order couldn't be fulfilled? Not the best way to obtain repeat customers."

Kentucky
2017-04-10

Horrible Customer Service

"I placed Order# 82997 for (2) Camden CIWPS1 Door Switches on 2/27/2017. The parts I received were not what I ordered. As someone who places many orders for parts a day, I understand that sometimes mix-ups happen, but a good business with any sort of integrity usually takes some steps to correct those mistakes. JMAC Supply did not. It has been over a month since I received the wrong parts (today is 4/10/2017) and I still have no answers as to whether someone will be sending me the correct parts or if someone will be refunding the $180.
During that time, I've talked to people on the phone several times. Once we got to the point where they emailed me updated data sheets to make sure we are all talking about the same part, but each call ends with "I need to contact the supplier and I'll call you back shortly" or "I need to talk to so and so..." or some other run-around and I have received ZERO CALLS BACK. Also, five emails to customer support and/or a direct email to one of the people I talked to went completely unanswered.
Again, I understand mistakes happen, and I've been through wrong part situations before, but NEVER have I experienced such horrible customer service. I will not be "purchasing" anymore parts from JMAC Supply, as they have pretty much proven themselves to liars and thieves. Thanks for the horrible experience.

2017-03-18

Refused to replace defective product

"I ordered a transmitter for an alarm system which was defective. After shipping the item back so that they could verify the defect, they refused to send a replacement despite my repeated requests over a period of months."

2017-01-31

Never Again

"Placed Order #77684 on 1/2/17. Checked the website several times and order processing was the only status indication. Waited the 11 business days still no item and website indicates item is processing. After 13 business days I called and was told that something was wrong with the order. Phone rep indicated he would have to talk with his manager and get back to me. On 1/24/17 still no response from Jmac Supply. I emailed all of the email accounts the website had listed, indicating my displeasure and intent to open a dispute with Paypal. Shortly there after my order was cancelled and my money refunded. Jmac supply's response to my email "Thank you for your patience. This order has been on special order with Alarm Lock since its origin. I came a crossed your e-mail today, and began to check the status with the manufacturer. Unfortunately, they let me know that this unit had been discontinued with no replacement at this time. Accordingly, I cancelled your order and refunded your PayPal in full. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I am happy to assist." I found the item from another supplier and received it three days later. This item is not discontinued it is in use around the globe. For three weeks we couldn't use our high security door and people had to walk around to the back of the building to gain access. Scamming liars in my opinion.

Great Company

"JMAC Supply has proven itself to be a trusted supplier of locks for our business. They have a huge selection, great tech-support and customer service, and fast shipping times.

Removed a star for pricing - while they do have competitive pricing there are other companies I have found that offer products for less. I have had not so pleasant experiences with one of the cheaper priced companies, (never received products, no communication) and they don't even have a phone number to call.

I would pay a few dollars extra any day for the JMAC experience.

Hard to Find Part In Stock

"JMAC Supply was the only online store I could find that had a hard to find part In stock and ready to ship that day.

My alarm battery source.

"I have been buying alarm batteries from jmac supply for a few years now. Always good genuine batteries."

2016-09-06

good price fast shipping.

"I would buy from jmac again."

Great Service

"I needed GE security sensors for a job the next day. Jmac's price was not the cheapest (which is why I have only 4 stars), but they were competitive. They do offer a premium service to the cheaper guys (many of whom do not even have a phone number), so I am happy to pay a few extra dollars to have that piece of mind.

I received my sensors the next day.

The best in the biz.

"JMAC Supply really is a gem. I have dealt with all of the distributors selling security parts and I can guarantee that you will never have as good of an experience anywhere else.

They are courteous, professional, have competitive prices, and quick shipping times.

Truly the best in the business.

Best Price on Keypad Readers

"Needed 10 Essex readers, and I used JMAC request a quote tool to see if they could give me a break. They got back to me within an hour, and gave me the best price I had seen anywhere. I highly recommend them."

2016-08-09

Great place to buy Secura Key!

"Received my Secura Key board the very next day via next day air. Jmac Supply was the only company that had this product in stock. Will be back!"

2016-06-15

Great help with putting together alarm system.

"Jmac helped me figure out exactly which parts I needed to have an alarm system built around my home. Thanks!"

2016-06-15

Got my Surge Protector in 2 Days!

"I received by Surge Protector 2 days after I ordered it. Talk about Fast!"

2016-04-08

JMAC is the absolute best!

"They had more cable in stock than the manufacturer themselves. The lead time on the cables I wanted from any other seller was at least an estimated 2-3 weeks, and JMAC was the only company who had the part I needed on hand. They helped us finish our job 2 weeks early!"

Share JMAC Supply's store rating

JMAC Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,376 merchant members.