• JMAC Supply JMAC Supply Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"A very positive experience. JMAC.COM has been added to my favorites list. "

"The price is competitive, but the people are not honest with their customers. I received an E-mail that my order had shipped. But tracking number showed that only the label had been printed. After 1 week I called and was told that UPS forgot to scan, shipment was on the way. The next week, I called again. They told that they would call UPS and call me back. Never received the return call. Finally I learned that an item was missing, and my shipment was delayed. After calling again, I finally received an E-mail with new tracking numbers. Now it's on it's way. Let's hope the shipment will be correct. Never JMAC again!"

"ORDER DELIVERED WITHIN 3 DAYS"

"ordering experience was just great"

"- Easy, intuitive website.
- Among the lowest online prices for the items that were ordered.
- Reasonable processing and shipping times.
- Recommend JMAC Supply Corp.
- Will undoubtedly order from this site again!

"Alex was very friendly, courteous and helpfull. Found my part, checked to be sure there was one still in stock. Took and processed my order and sent me a email confirmation.
Shows shipped and I am waiting to receive here in southeast Texas.
Thank you, peace and God bless.

"Today I talked to the team of JMAC and regardless the problems they had to ship my order in time beacause the bad weather in the east cost. The were very helpful and promised me that I would get my locks in time to catch my flight back home. Thanks a lot! : )"

"My order (2 cast iron bacon presses) were delivered on time and were exactly as advertised. Very satisfied!"

"No Drama, Just Nice Fresh Smoke Detectors. Fast Shipping. I received just what I had ordered. Boom. Done. Thanks JMAC Supply!! "

"Very quick and trouble-free!"

"Ordering was easy, merchandise is fine, shipping was slow with order date of 1/13 and delivery on 1/21....overall good experience...I'm a pleased customer."

"They took the order, and had it drop shipped from another source. The only item they could have done better was to communicate this to us."

"The order came fast and was just what I needed JMAC is great"

"Very satisfied with cash draw, on time delivery as well"

"Thank you for the prompt delivery. "

Share JMAC Supply's store rating

JMAC Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.