• Address: 333 W Merrick Rd. Unit 4 Valley Stream, NY 11580

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"Order placed 9 days ago and it's still "processing." Not sure where to go from here. Guess I'll have to contact to find out-- they are silent. Will revise this rating when disposition obtained."

"Easy to find what I needed in their online catalog. Links to related items. Product shipped immediately."

"Rec'd an email saying it shipped on the 28th when it really didn't ship until 9/2"

"Although I had to wait to receive my order over a month I finally got it and it was the correct item and in perfect condition. The time it took was not their fault as the manufacturer kept sending the wrong part. After speaking with different customer service reps at jmac that would tell me they would research my order and call back to no avail. I spoke with supervised adolpho and he always followed up and restored my confidence in jmac. "

"Found what I was looking for. Free shipping. Quick delivery. What more could I ask?"

"order came fast & packaged good"

"Order the smoke alarm I wanted. got a great price and the item was shipped to me in no time at all. would buy from them again!"

"Exactly what I needed, when I needed it."

"Adolfo Zarate was very helpful in guiding me through the correct component (Vista 20 control unit, 6162 programmable keypad, and 6152 keypad). He also sent me PDFs of the Installation and Programming guides before I submitted my order."

"Did not receive until 8/20 and had to call to inquire. Told address was incorrect, which it wasn't and also told that it was refused. Which is it? If it wasn't delivered because the address was incorrect, then how could it have been refused? And don't you call when something is returned for those reasons? Why did I have to call and ask why it's sitting on the dock in Sparks, Nevada? If I hadn't called, would it still be there?

"My original review of this merchant wasn't too good. After placing the order I never received it and didn't hear from them. We all make mistakes, but the true test of customer service is how the mistakes are handles. I've had some bad experiences, but none as positive as JMAC Supply. They went above and beyond to get my order to me as quick as possible and make sure I was happy. I will definitely keep JMAC Supply as one of my trusted vendors and use them again!

"Excellent customer service including follow-through of package and fast delivery! "

"Besides having competitive prices I have found that the staff is very helpful with any technical question I may have in regards the security system I am installing."

"Quick ship. Good pricing."

"Very simple and direct ordering process. Great Experience. Order arrived, packaging was well done.

JMAC Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.