Stores > JMAC Supply

• Customer Support: 516-812-0917
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 10AM - 6PM, EST
    • Fax: 646-381-9707

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review JMAC Supply by clicking a star below.
2017-03-18

Refused to replace defective product

"I ordered a transmitter for an alarm system which was defective. After shipping the item back so that they could verify the defect, they refused to send a replacement despite my repeated requests over a period of months."

This review was modified by dexyth-2 on March 21 2017 12:30:18 AM

2017-01-31

Never Again

"Placed Order #77684 on 1/2/17. Checked the website several times and order processing was the only status indication. Waited the 11 business days still no item and website indicates item is processing. After 13 business days I called and was told that something was wrong with the order. Phone rep indicated he would have to talk with his manager and get back to me. On 1/24/17 still no response from Jmac Supply. I emailed all of the email accounts the website had listed, indicating my displeasure and intent to open a dispute with Paypal. Shortly there after my order was cancelled and my money refunded. Jmac supply's response to my email "Thank you for your patience. This order has been on special order with Alarm Lock since its origin. I came a crossed your e-mail today, and began to check the status with the manufacturer. Unfortunately, they let me know that this unit had been discontinued with no replacement at this time. Accordingly, I cancelled your order and refunded your PayPal in full. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I am happy to assist." I found the item from another supplier and received it three days later. This item is not discontinued it is in use around the globe. For three weeks we couldn't use our high security door and people had to walk around to the back of the building to gain access. Scamming liars in my opinion.

This review was modified by 210salv on February 03 2017 01:30:01 PM

Great Company

"JMAC Supply has proven itself to be a trusted supplier of locks for our business. They have a huge selection, great tech-support and customer service, and fast shipping times.

Removed a star for pricing - while they do have competitive pricing there are other companies I have found that offer products for less. I have had not so pleasant experiences with one of the cheaper priced companies, (never received products, no communication) and they don't even have a phone number to call.

I would pay a few dollars extra any day for the JMAC experience.

Hard to Find Part In Stock

"JMAC Supply was the only online store I could find that had a hard to find part In stock and ready to ship that day.

My alarm battery source.

"I have been buying alarm batteries from jmac supply for a few years now. Always good genuine batteries."

2016-09-06

good price fast shipping.

"I would buy from jmac again."

Great Service

"I needed GE security sensors for a job the next day. Jmac's price was not the cheapest (which is why I have only 4 stars), but they were competitive. They do offer a premium service to the cheaper guys (many of whom do not even have a phone number), so I am happy to pay a few extra dollars to have that piece of mind.

I received my sensors the next day.

The best in the biz.

"JMAC Supply really is a gem. I have dealt with all of the distributors selling security parts and I can guarantee that you will never have as good of an experience anywhere else.

They are courteous, professional, have competitive prices, and quick shipping times.

Truly the best in the business.

Best Price on Keypad Readers

"Needed 10 Essex readers, and I used JMAC request a quote tool to see if they could give me a break. They got back to me within an hour, and gave me the best price I had seen anywhere. I highly recommend them."

2016-08-09

Great place to buy Secura Key!

"Received my Secura Key board the very next day via next day air. Jmac Supply was the only company that had this product in stock. Will be back!"

2016-06-15

Great help with putting together alarm system.

"Jmac helped me figure out exactly which parts I needed to have an alarm system built around my home. Thanks!"

2016-06-15

Got my Surge Protector in 2 Days!

"I received by Surge Protector 2 days after I ordered it. Talk about Fast!"

2016-04-08

JMAC is the absolute best!

"They had more cable in stock than the manufacturer themselves. The lead time on the cables I wanted from any other seller was at least an estimated 2-3 weeks, and JMAC was the only company who had the part I needed on hand. They helped us finish our job 2 weeks early!"

OKAY

"Received products 7 days after I ordered - not terrible but not lighting fast either. Can't complain."

Go To for Alarm Batteries

"I've been buying alarm batteries from JMAC Supply for almost 10 years now. They never disappoint. "

Share JMAC Supply's store rating

JMAC Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JMAC Supply is a merchant member
JMAC Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.