"What a Horrible experience it was dealing with this bunch of scamming idiots. Bought a garmin astro 220 gps and 2 tracking collars only to send one back faulty 2 months later. Thats the last I seen of my collar and my money. First of all they said they didnt recieve the collar (even though I had tracking on the postage) then they said they had a couple of spare ones that they found and mine must have been one of them. Corresponded with emails back and forth for 12 months then they decide to tell me the company has changed hands and there is nothing they can do. Would never recommend this company to anyone."

"Stay away from this company . after ordering a fish finder and waiting for it to come in it never did so i called them , they told me it was out of stock for a week , it still says on there website in stock , im still waiting on the item , do not order from these people shady business practices."

"Ordered 2 Tite Lok Deck Mount w 3 Rod Holder With Pull Pin - 5760-710P-3. Today is May 6th. J & H still does not know when they would ship. They did not have the product. Today I cancelled the order. I should have known not to order from a company that does not publish a phone number."

"I ordered a GPS unit and paid extra for 2nd day air shipping. After 5 days, I inquired with the company about the whereabouts of the unit. I was leaving the country in a few days and needed the unit for the trip, which is why I had it sent 2nd day air. The company told me that the unit was out of stock and would not be sent for another month. I was forced to go buy a unit from the store and left the country for a week. I was already busy with searching for a new GPS unit and preparing to travel, so I didn’t cancel my order before leaving the country thinking I would have several weeks after my return to cancel it. When I arrived home from my trip, the unit had already been delivered. The company would not let me return the unit without a restocking fee. They said it was up to me to cancel the order before they shipped it.

First, they still charged me for 2nd day air even though they couldn’t mail it within that time. Plus, they didn’t reimburse me the shipping costs when I pointed this out to them. (And I was the one who had to contact them to find out where my unit was.) Then they refused to let me return the item without a restocking fee. Overall, I am extremely disappointed. I felt they were incompetent on every level. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

"Excellent customer service, prices and shipping time. J&H Products had the best price I could find on the Minn Kota trolling motor, battery charger and Garmin GPS I could find on the internet and gave me an even better price with a package quote. Order shipped the next day and when it arrived, discovered they had shipped the wrong model of trolling motor. I emailed customer service and they responded and had the new one on its' way within half a day. Excellent service, prices and communication. I will definitely buy from J&H again in the future."

"Fast delivery the product was in good shape well packaged. I did ask for a tracking # and never received one otherwise very satisfied.
I would do business with them again.

J & H Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

J & H Products is not a merchant member
J & H Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!