Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

Customer service: Rating 5.22/10 5.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.74/10 4.74/10

2016-06-28

2 day shipping

"Have ordered accessories from J.C. Whitney in the past with no problems. This time I paid extra for 2 day shipping to make sure I received the part before leaving on a trip. Unfortunately this requires a signature for delivery. So needless to say I finally tracked down the FedEx driver days later and after I got back. He informed me that if I hadn't found him it was going back. Paid extra, annoyed and without the part. Looks great now that it is on the truck."

2016-06-28

Sebring Floor Mats really set off our convertible

"Black with gold trim and gold embroidered SEBRING lettering. It made our 50th Wedding Anniversary a little more special. Thank you and well done!"

2016-06-27

"Ordered a dash cover for a Dodge Ram 2500 PU. Sent me cover for a Van. Of course it didn't fit .Mailed it back but haven't heard if they received it yet. Nothing about refund or replacement...,Return # 5637886.…Return authorization # 28990635.…"

Shitty Service

"The things I ordered, your on-line wouldn't let me use the PROMO Codes ???? The I still ordered them and a day later they said my order was cancelled the products weren't in stock...That was it no we'll get them for you at the same price, NOPE Just out of STOCK"

2016-06-27

"Good job I will use you againe "

2016-06-27

"Perfect fit and speedy delivery"

Still Waiting

"I'm still waiting for the part, just don't know what else to say. I'm 67 years old, I've been a customer since the 70's when they first opened their store in Wisconsin, This experience has to be the worst.
Regards
Andy

2016-06-27

Awesome service at a great price!

"I can't complain, parts are first class and the support you get to buy the best parts is awesome. I can't buy from my local auto parts store unless I have to do an emergency buy."

Excellent Product................ aftermarket trailer hitch

"This product was less expensive through JC Whitney than any other place I looked. It went on exactly like they said it would, perfect fit, easy to install. "

Still waiting.

"Ordered Aries floor liners on 06/13/2016 now 06/27/2016 still no word of shipment."

Jantone

"The only thing was the time it took to be delivered. Other than that product fit very good"

Great

"Excellent and fast service. Liked no shipping charges"

Perfect fit

"I ordered a condencer for my aircon and it fits perfect - as promised it was a direct fit product.
Included tax, and shipping to Denmark I saved more than 60% - I'm very satisfied.

Fantastic Service

"Second time ordering items for my Jeep - second time extremely pleased. Keep up the great work!"

Color blind manufacture

"Ordered BLACK bed rail bars for 2015 ram. Box says chrome or BLACK, BLACK is checked but inside the box I find CHROME bars?
Sending them back I have already received the correct bars from AMAZON!

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.