J.C. WhitneyCoupons

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10

"package damaged when shipped and parts missing.jc dis counted the hitch and i bought the bolts and plates that was missing at near by hardware"

"I received a quality GM factory part for a great price using a JC Whitney discount, that was sent to me by email. The part was at my house about 36 hours after I ordered it, with free shipping. No local parts seller could match that deal.
I stay away from non factory, cheapo after market parts. Cheapo parts have caused me too many problems over the years. JC Whitney sells quality Factory parts with a discount, free shipping, and no tax. It is the best way I have found to buy high standard factory parts with a discounted price.
JC Whitney also has helpful customer service.

"I have not yet received my order yet"

"I ordered a couple of cabin air filters and a K&N air filter. The discount was applied and the items ordered, they shipped quickly and came in fine condition. The K&N was for my 2015 Tacoma pick-up and according to JC it did not fit. This is the only "bad" thing about JC. They are slow to get the automatic fit correct. I always go to the manufacturer's website to check for fit and part number, then order at a better price thru JC. I ignore their fit suggestions if the manufacturer gives the OK."

"Parts came quick. The bumper I ordered had a large dent. Customer service took care of it with no problems ."

"Bueno tengo muy Buena opinion de esta tienda y es muy comfiable "

"delighted with your speedy service"

"Very fast shipping, great product."

"Order arrived quickly and exactly as ordered. "

"did not have the radio I ordered two times, and still do not have it thanks sid"

"I received the wrong parts. I wanted small lifts for the rear window on an SUV and got the big ones for the entire hatch. I did return them."

"yes I had a good experience I haven't opened the carpet box yet. the pad is fine it came on time if anything everything came too early. "

"I ordered itemjcw44290749 on 1/11/2015 to this date 1/26/2015 I have not heard anything and have not received the item. But they sure we're in a hurry to get their money ."

"Great prices and Free Shipping "

"IM sick of all the B.S that they make"

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.