J.C. WhitneyCoupons

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.07/10 5.07/10

"arived on time with no problems"

"Rotors worked great.. Better shipping time would make this five stars"

"I purchased my first 4"H Mini Xenon Strobe Light with 14-ft. Cord, Amber Lens, Part #: CMRA20AMB at least 20 years ago and it is still going strong. I have one in each car for use while driving in poor visibility conditions or for roadside warnings. Unfortunately it appears that J C Whitney will no longer stock this product. It is far brighter, consumes significantly less power and costs less than the "modern" LED strobes. Unless the manufacturer has discontinued production, I would hope that J C Whitney consider restocking this item. I could really use two more.

"Was very satisfied with the rep I spoke with. Helpful and got my order on the way."

"Ordering was easy and quick, delivery was prompt and I got the correct items the first time. Online shopping doesn't get any better."

"sent wrong part too much red tape and too many problems to return and long wait time for refund, cant just new part till you completely reorder. no swap. first and last time for me"

"Everything was as I expected"

"fast...easy....part (radiator) fit like original"

"Ordering was easy, delivery was fast, Product is excellent. What more can I say?
Excellent in every way.

"After chatting with sales to be sure the item was correct, the item sent was incorrect. After the email was received from the order, the system did not update the status for more than 4 days. The item was shipped via FedEx Ground Home delivery yet the address was to a business. So the first delivery was made on a Saturday when no one was around. Since Fed Ex Ground Home Delivery is not open on Monday, I had to wait 2 more days for the delivery.
For me to return it, they kept me waiting for several days for the return shipping label.

"Items were correct and quickly shipped, for free!!!!"

"they offer items I can't find anywhere else and deliver"

"Horrible, took two weeks to get the WRONG part, reordered only to be sent to wrong address!!!!!"

"Order was received in good condition. I purchased floor mats for my 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe and they look great and are a good fit!

"Just what I needed and it arrived quickly. Very happy."

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.