Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.57/10 4.57/10

Thanks

"Product was delivered in great condition"

COULDNT PASS UP, AWESOME DEAL

"With the opportunity set price on a product that you want and JC Whitney to give you lowest price and allow coupon to be used also just didn't let competitors come close....product as described.....didn't have to pay full price for the filter and doesn't require oil!"

2016-07-24

"I requested catalogs but have not received them yet."

2016-07-24

"It's now the 24th of July and I still have not received the order. I am starting to get really worried! "

First but not the last

"I ordered a new B&M sport shifter for a 2005 Pontiac GTO and that's exactly what was delivered. After shopping around I decided to go with JC Whitney. By taking advantage of the 10% discount I got for ordering online the price was the best around. The shifter came within 8 days of ordering. This was the first time I had used JC Whitney but it will not be the last. "

Omg just 20 miles away but over 2 weeks still no delivery

"I live within 20 miles of Illinois distribution center and bn waiting two weeks for one to five days for my order placed on 7/09/16 to be diliverd but its 7/24/16 and I guess after the call center runaround I still have to wait another week at least before my order is supposedly to be delivers on 7/27/16 OMG what a joke I am totally disappointed in JC Whitney's quality of customer service... "

Parts damage

"My first parts were damage when I received them when I reordered I was told I would receive them in 4 days, in 2 days I never got a tracking # so I called and found out they had never been shipped(what a disappointment). I was told the rep didn't have the quantity, well she should have looked at the first order. Then I was told it would take 4-9 days for replacement(unacceptable) asked for a supervisor, the rep asked why I needed a supervisor, I told her that shipping is unacceptable. I've already waited over a week for parts I had paid for. Talk to supervisor, he was going to make sure the parts was shipped the day, didn't happen. Had to call and talk to another supervisor the next day. Finally got something done. This was very unacceptable. It took over 2 weeks to get my parts. Don't know if I will order from this company ever again."

Not delivered

"I still have not received the magazine after two months!!!!! This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-07-24

1st order great-2nd order ok-3rd order lousy-maybe Last order????

"Order delivered but 3 pieces short on my order. would like them delivered or my money back. NO they are not at my neighbors and should not have been on a separate order/delivery. Will be unsatisfied until the problem is resolved."

2016-07-24

never received the catalog that you promised me

"never received the catalog that you promised me"

WRONG PART

"I BOUGHT THE SPEEDO GEARSET FOR A 96 KIA BUT THE PART IS FOR 98 OR NEWER. SINCE MY MECANIC WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR TWO WEEKS.I GUESS IM JUST STUCK WITH IT . THANKS

JOYED

"MY SHOCKS ARRIVED IN 3 DAYS SO HAPPY THANK YOU"

Great

"Came in two days like promise. And fit perfectly. Thanks."

Always excellent

"JCW delivered cost effective quality parts that fit my truck and in a timely manner. "

2016-07-23

"Always have good inventory and products are first rate. The only thing they need to work on is getting merchandise shipped! Takes much too long to clear their warehouse compared to their competition. "

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,537 merchant members.