Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10

nice

"uncomplicated selection process and delivery ahead of promise."

Old JC.

"Ordered ,received, installed. Same service l have counted on for years!"

Happy Camper

"I received my package sooner than I expected. Ordering it was very user friendly. Prices were pretty reasonable. I have no complaints so far. I would order from them again."

Good stuff

"Spring kit is simple to install and works great,I definitely recommend"

Awesome place.

"I got exactly what I ordered and I'm satisfied with the quality of the product(s). "

Very good quality parts

"Quick delivery great parts easy to order good prices."

2016-11-29

"Quick service. Shipment arrived on schedule. Great product."

Awesome

"I had an awesome service the part came packaged very carefully and it came in the mail faster then expected"

Great Service

"I am very satisfied with the prompt delivery and quality of the item I ordered. "

2016-11-29

"painless, found the product instantly, ordered and received within a few days. worked great"

Variety of Products

"JC Whitney has a nice array of products. I ordered floor mats for my new crossover.
I would have liked a softer rubber instead of a harder plastic for my all weather mats, but this will work until the auto manufacturer comes out with theirs. The ordering was easy and I received the mats quickly.

2016-11-28

Found what I needed, and it worked perfectly!

"I needed window regulator motors. Found exact replacement and installed without any problems. Door electric actuator, which also was needed for spousal peace of mind, installed quickly, worked as it should. Finally, my son and I replaced the worn struts on the van with oem type from monroe with the springs already installed. This is never an easy replacement at home, but nonetheless everything was as it needed to be and restored the front end of an old van with over 152k miles on it. Struts had never been replaced before.
Wife is happier now that the windows work, the car isn't farting and the ride and handling have improved!!

Not the best description

" The description was very vague and only had a little line saying it was for a 6.2 L diesel as opposed to a 5.7 L V-8. You need to change your description. "

goodies for my Camaro

"Got a nice set of polished Holley Valve covers for my LSA. Quick shiping and good comunication."

fast and great service

"Easy to make an order and receive it fast!"

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.