Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10

2016-04-27

"Spent two weeks waiting on a overnight part then went to instal the part and it was defective the weld snapped with barely any pressure applied then spent 45 minutes arguing with the lady who no matter how many times I asked would never let me speak to the manager

Very satisfied

"Needed an transmission oil pan for my 2006 dodge Dakota.
Dealer was very expensive.
Found what I needed. Pan, gasket and filter.
Great price and free speedy delivery.
My son remarked on the thickness of the pan.
I would shop here again.
Thanks

Air filter for free

"Bought an air filter for my 07 Titan - with a rebate card from Goodyear. Took several days for the order to be processed; but arrived quickly after that. No issue with the product! "

Prompt delivery

"Item a less grade than OE handle and had I known it's quality I would have purchased a different model. It works okay I just don't trust it to last."

Fantastico

"Siempre encuentro lo que necesito para mis vehiculos"

2016-04-27

J.C. Whitney Customer Service Sucks.

"Ordered parts, when they came in the box was damaged and missing parts, I have called three times and have come to the conclusion that I am just not gonna get the parts that was missing. Very dis-satisfied with them and will never shop their site again. Still have not received a call back as they told me I would over a week ago. Suck, suck, suck is what I thing of them and would go anywhere else and shop before shopping here. Harbor freight has better service. "

Things are brighter!!!!!!

"Needed a headlight switch for my 1994 Silverado junkyards nothing, used nothing, low & behold there it was the whole assembly $25 next day shipping an extra couple of dollars. At the end of the day I was back on the road within 24 hrs & less than $34. Well worth it. Thanks JC Whitney saving me from a $100 summons"

Misleading Ad

"I ordered a part for my car that the online page said was the correct part and when I received it it would not fit. Upon returning the part I was told I must pay the shipping charge back to NY because the measurement was given for this universal part. They should pay the shipping charges for advertising something as a universal part when it is not."

2016-04-27

Everything was awesome with " My J.C. Whitney"!!!

"I was very happy dealing with JC Whitney fast service fast response and I will definitely be using them again in the future thank you for talking to me about when my packages will arrive. JC Whitney is an awesome place to buy parts."

Satified and more

"Quick delivery no hassle great price"

2016-04-26

Best price and very quick!

"They had exactly what I needed and the lowest price. I received it within days of ordering. "

Liftgate Shock arms

"Exactly what I needed and priced very reasonable."

2016-04-26

"The price was just the same as other large sellers for the same brand but you had free
Shipping. Part delivered in timely fashion.

J.C Whitney Rocks!

"I've been purchasing items from J.C Whitney for over 25 years. This last purchase was the first I've done online in quite a few years and as usual my product was delivered to my door before I even had to think about when it might arrive. It almost seemed like the next day of course that wasn't the case. Working with this company is always fast and easy. They always have what I need and are always ready to send me discount coupons for things I don't need but wouldoverall to have. Lol.
Great people with a great website to boot.
Keep up the excellent work.
Anthony

2016-04-26

"Great selection of items and outstanding service. Order was delivered much faster than I expected. Would I use J.C. Whitney again? YOU BET!!!"

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,611 merchant members.