Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.8/10 6.8/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5/10 5/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

Terrific service!

"My experience was very pleasant. I ordered a new grill for my truck. Fits perfectly and the price was the best. I appreciate having a trustworthy company I can buy parts for my older truck. I will continue to do business with you and highly recommend to my friends and family."

no junk in my trunk

"Easy to use website with good prices nuf said"

Ad-visor-y !

"Too bad single side window deflectors aren't available, only one side was needed!????"

2016-05-29

"It was the wrong part was told would get a form to return part never rexieved. "

Lund Vent Visor & Bug Shield

"Great purchase! Fast delivery easy installation and looks great! Highly recommend and will definetly do business with again in the future!"

Direction strut for Explorer Edie Bauer 2009

"Messrs
My number 28712761 order in which requests a strut for a Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 2009 , I indicated that the 2921 SC -magnun monroe "fit in your Explorer" . unfortunately does not take this Strut in the explorer .
Worst the explorer Edie Bauer 2009 not carried Strut in the direction . How can't returned this order ?

Jeep Wrangler X JK Suspension

"Needed replacement suspension parts for my JK. After searching, JC Whitney had the best parts for my Jeep. I have been using JC Whitney off and on for more than 40 years. "

2016-05-29

"Very satisfied with quality of product and delivery time. Will shop with you again."

Just right

"I got my order faster than I thought and it was just what I needed. Thanks

pay pal problems

"your price was great the item works great. but I wanted to put for it on pay pal and could not make it work on your site. Yes I have a pay pal account and have for awhile."

2016-05-28

Saved $70 over ordering from local auto parts store!

"I saved over $70 by ordering on J.C. Whitney over my local auto parts store.
Order arrived on time and was easy to track with one-click.
The part had great pictures that you could expand full screen that showed all the details needed.

Minus one star for NOT supporting older browsers, you're losing business J.C. Whitney!
Shopping worked fine but trying to check-out using Shopping Cart would bring-up error message in older version of Firefox and Safari.

Suggestion: add a list what's included in the box along with a photo of all contents

As advertised

"Ordered floor mats and they arrived as promised "

2016-05-28

"Quick delivery and fits nice. "

2016-05-28

"stated 5-7 days to ship. 14 days now and still not shiped"

Product

"Your service was fine, but the product was not what I expected. I did not use it, it was too soft and twisted to use in my 1928 Chevy coupe."

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.