J.C. Whitney Reviews - jcwhitney.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.36/10 23,395 reviews

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (23,426)

"Part came fairly quickly and it fits good and looks the same as the OE!"

Rating 8/104/5

"The product description said IN Channel Wind Deflectors. They are not fully in channel as the back end need to be outside. While this is not a J.C. Whitney product i believe they should request proper description from their vendors.

"Great deals and excellent customer service"

"It went as expected. This company nearly went bankrupt putting catalogues in supermarkets. I'm glad they've survived that experience."

Rating 8/104/5

"The Item I ordered from Jc W was not what I got. Item ordered stated that it was stainless steel with black powder coat. The item I received was steel with powder coat."

"Fast shipping! Great product. "

"The part that I ordered arrived 2 days earlier. I had know problems installing the part. The part fit great."

"Very quick and easy thanks "

"I fund the part I needed quickly on line, a tail light for a Dodge Caravan. The price was half of what the dealer wanted. I ordered it, it was delivered ahead of schedule, and fit perfectly. Very satisfied.:)"

"I found what I needed on your website very easily and the item I selected arrived in a very timely manner. I will definitely use and recommend you to others"

"I called customer support to return my order and had one of the worst experiences I've ever had on the phone just to return an item and get the right part that I need. The first person I talked to had me on hold so long (3 times 10-15 min.each time)that I got mad and called to get another person to help me. Still haven't heard anything about my return. "

"Everything was good, nothing to complain about"

"thankyou ive been wanting a catlog"

" I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE WILL ORDER AGAIN SOON"

"Always a great experience with JC Whitney!"