J.C. WhitneyCoupons

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Top notch quality and service, and customer service is always great."

"JC Whitney filled the part order very satisfactorily. The part was delivered within two days and was exactly the part needed. The price for the part was also very compatible. I have recommended JC Whitney to my mechanic and about five auto parts employees."

"The pricedure, product selection, check out and shipping were above excellent. The product arrived in a very rime manner and the tracking data provided was flawless. Product arrived and insoected...no visual problems at that time. Front carpet went on without a hitch and looked factory fresh.....however my experience with the rear carpet was extremely disappointing as rhe width was a FULL THREE (3) INCHES SHY. We had to scab a full 18 by 4 inches from the center tab. Very frustrating and extremely disappointing. ..."

"Very happy with the service and products that J.C. Whitney provides. "

"It would be great if jc whitney knew what was out of stockduring the ordering process and not have to send an out of stock email a couple of days after the order was taken telling me that my credit card may be locked. Never saw that before. ??????????"

"Parts shipped separately from the same order. "

"I am very happy with my best top supertop. I ordered it and it was delivered in three days. I also had several questions, so I asked the live chat, and they very promptly and accurately answered my questions. "

"Very quick shipping, great packaging, and the same quality merchandise that I'm used to from J.C. Whitney. I've been a customer of J.C. Whitney for over 40 years now, and the buying experience is the same today as it was way back then, just faster. Thanks!
Paul W.

"I was not happy with the excessive time for delivery, however, the low price made up for that."

"Everything got here quickly and was exactly what I wanted"

"I put the putco vent on the door of my 2013 F-150 but have problem the window will not close al the way. Box does not say 2013 Ford F-150. Its been what 20 years since I last used J.C. Whitney figured it would be okay maybe not. Who knows. "

"Everything showed up as ordered but in two separate deliveries on different days. That was much of a problem though. Parts seemed of good quality. "

"Part was delivered as promised and fit well."

"Very quick delivery quality product great job "

"they cancelled our order a week after we submitted it without authorization from us and refused to help us in any way, shape or form when it came to resubmitting it. wouldn't give us faster shipping (as it was brake kit for a work truck) or give us a discount on the order. will NEVER do business with them again!"

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.