J.C. WhitneyCoupons

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.70/10 5.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.80/10 4.80/10

"Fast, accurate and reasonable pricing made this an easy purchase. "

"I don't have a reference for my shocks it was 4 rough country shocks for my 1990 fotd bronco and my bronco takes 4 shocks in front so I need four 4 1/2 rough country shocks for the front of my vehicle so you guys need to fix that problem first and fix my second problem and ill gladly redo a good survey still unhappy customer as I didn't receive my dual rough country front steering stabilizers last year that I paid for so I re bought them again you guys sent me the wrong one I mailed it back still haven't received my refund for it you guys fixed it sent me dual stabilizers but still wrong size so they are now sitting in the box on my kitchen floor very unhappy customer if this doesn't get resolved somehow I know lots of people that order from you and word of mouth travels fast. "

"Very easy and inexpensive to find what I needed and delivery was very quick. Had my order within a few days."

"shopping with JC Whitney is always a very good experience. products are delivered extremely fast and are a great quality for the price."

"Good product delivered on time just as I expected."

"Bought parts online with a discount offer. Shipped rapidly, highest quality and exact part."

"I ordered one color and the same day I changed the color as the original color I had ordered was not going to look good. JCW customer support reacted quickly with my requested change and fixed the issue immediately. Great job."

"Company let me order parts; charged card for them; emailed saying parts were not in stock.... I emailed back asking when they would be back in stock, status unknown.... would rather buy from jcwhitney than buy somewhere else..... guess I will buy elsewhere... first time customer that would have been lifetime customer.... "

"refunded promptly for wrong item ordered, and then Correct item shipped promptly."

"Shipped on time but when I was putting tail light on one of the tabs were broke off and missing"

"The turn around time from placement of the order to receipt of the order was extremely prompt; the product was well described on the website and when received was what I anticipated receiving."

"Very disasisfied I payed for my order and items were supposed to be in stock than without telling me why you refunded me my money and did not send items I will never order from jc whitney again and advice everyone I know never to buy from jc whitney"

"Replacement for my 1991 Jeep Wrangler delivered to my front porch within one week. Instructions included photographs which helped installation. Item was exact replacement. Recommend spread top in sunshine 72 degrees + 30 minutes before installation. Also recommend second set of hands to help."

"Received a quality product, great price and fast delivery."

"Received package in timely manner"

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.