Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-02-03

"Great service and shipping"

Great product

"I received my order in Avery short time.and was very happy with the results. It didn't take long to install the fender flair. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends."

mirror mirror

"Bought a replacement passenger side mirror for my Honda Ridgeline. Product arrived quickly was easy to install very happy very satisfied with the overall experience. You can't tell it from the original that is still on the driver side"

2016-02-03

JC Whitney helping to open up old doors.

"I have been search all over for the last two years for a replacement for my interior door opener for a 2000 Dodge Dakota. Chrysler/Dodge dealers said part is no longer being manufactured. I have been searching the internet, calling junk yards, for last two years. I was able to get some jerry rigging fixes but these fixes only lasted for a little while. The fall back solution has been to roll down the window and use the exterior door opener to open the door. But then I discovered that JC Whitney stocks the OEM replacement part and I am now happy--I will be able to open the old door now via the conventional process--by pulling the lever on the interior door hand. "

This review was modified by ande_bodary on February 03 2016 12:50:05 PM

2016-02-03

"Part came quickly and was the right one so I am happy ! Would order from them again. "

Love them!

"I have ordered from JC Whitney several times and have always got the parts when they said they would arrive and got exactly what I ordered. Once I got the wrong part and they took it back and refunded my payment promptly. The prices are excellent and the quality is top notch for a great value."

This review was modified by merryfgdwn on February 03 2016 08:05:20 AM

Nerg

"Bought upper & lower ball joints and a wheel hub for my Jeep Wrangler. They were delivered before they said they would be and fit perfectly. "

2016-02-02

"Price was very good and with fast shipping, and good service. Thank,s."

2016-02-02

The right product and a quick delivery

"I have an older vehicle and it is always good to be able to find parts that I need. JC Whitney has a great selection of parts for new and older vehicles."

Never buy here again

"Seardched for headlight cover/ lenses for a 2008 toyata. Got to a page that showed a similar picture with a statment that the picture does not represent the actual item.
Order it and something totally different came. Looks like they were from a 1977 toyata.

Company created an RMA but made me pay for the postage. $17.00 and that the error was mine.

2016-02-02

"J.C. Whitney is my 'go to' resource for all of my jeep parts and accessories."

2016-02-02

"I was very satisfied with the merchandise and prompt delivery."

2016-02-02

Fast Service, Good Price!

"I've been dealing with JC Whitney for Jeep parts since 1975, and have never been disappointed! Thank you!"

2016-02-02

"lousy chat service--only interested in getting email address--not help find part"

Where is it?

"I ordered this part 15 days ago! The web page said it would ship in one to two business days. I'm not real happy. "

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.