Stores > J.C. Whitney

• Address: 111 E. Wacker DriveSuite 3000Chicago, IL
    • Contact: customerservice@whitneyag.com
    • Phone: 312-431-6000
    • Customer Support: 1-800-469-3894
    • Business Hours: •To Place an Order: 6:00am -12:00pm Sun-Sat•Customer Service: 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am – 2pm Sat.
    • Fax: 312-431-6199

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.46/10 5.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.52/10 4.52/10

DashMatsReallyNonReflectiveLove

"Hey, im happy with the dash mats... you have to double sided velcro them to the top of the dash area... seem to fit good, and reduce the reflection upon the back, inside of the windshield... im happy and they fit.... so far...."

The Best Customer Service

"I received my order from J.C. Whitney and was pleased. It was exactly as ordered and delivered on time. I can always count on this company to meet my expectations."

Delivered as promised

"Recently purchased a 2006 Saab for my daughter and needed a few parts. Other sites had many negative reviews. I decided to go wurh JC Whitney after realizing their prices are very competitive I ordered and received my parts within 5 days. They will be my first go to site for future parts."

2016-09-27

"Thank you for the timely delivery."

2016-09-27

"The mats that order didn't fit my sub. They had me to take pictures of them and send to them. I haven't heard from them sent."

Quick and easy

"I received the fan replacement quickly and it installed easily. Performs at least as well as the factory unit."

Disappointed

"I ordered window visors for a Ford F150 & had to return them because they were too small (wrong ones). They cost $39.99 with free shipping & to return them it cost me over $16.00. I will never order from J.C. Whitney again, very disappointed!"

2016-09-27

"excellent price, perfect fit, quick delivery. is there anything else one could want?"

2016-09-27

45 years of SATISFACTION!!

"I first ordered parts for my '63 Corvair from JCW in 1970 as a sophomore in high school...a total engine rebuild and fancy muffler system....!! I was very happy with everything and have continued to let friends and family know over years that JCW is the best...can't beat 'em!!
My latest experiences with phone sales are tops also...very helpful as expected and will continue to use y'all in the future....God Bless....PAUL

JC Whitney order

"Paid for on September 14th .Said in sock ,checked on it last week .Was a problem .Called 9/26/16 and was not even shipping until 9/30/16 .So I cancelled the order!"

No more brake shake

"Spent the money and upgraded my front brakes now I stop faster with no shake or squick. Easy to install. Work great on my Mustang"

2016-09-27

"I got my order very quickly and everything was okay. I will order from then again my dad ordered from them years ago. Their stuff is always top quality, very pleased.!
Sincerely.
vicki butler

As promised

"The fan control module was exactly as promised and fit perfectly."

Revived!

"Thank you for rushing the order! Out a Westin Bull bar in he front of my 2002 GMC PU and that is just what it needed to give it new life! I will be adding some lights soon! Thanks again!"

Great Service

"Fast and exactly what I ordered. Great fit too. "

Share J.C. Whitney's store rating

J.C. Whitney is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J.C. Whitney is a merchant member
J.C. Whitney participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.